It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do ATS members ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I did not find the need to post the other 5 emails due to the fact it is just them asking me series of questions for more information and how I got the information. I just posted the most important bit the one I received after I told them I did it through RV.

------------

Over all I gave them some locations a name of 1 of the men, hair color, tattoo that 1 of them had, military ranks and etc.

Also they wanted to keep it secure as I gathered from what I saw the military operation that took place. It was not approved at all or in co-operation with the other countries that took part in the Libya operation.

Thanks for the additional information. That makes it all the more interesting..and yes, that does fill in a couple important gaps. It's ATS after all, so forgive me for prefacing this with... 'IF this is all as it's presented'..

You certainly sound like you gave all the detail to either be ignored or taken seriously immediately...and that would explain why they bothered with more than one boiler-plate reply just telling you to call recruiting or some stupid thing to blow you off. Hmmm..... You were either 100% right, or specific details were correct and were unique enough to really get their attention..that is my guess.

On the second part...... I really believe what I read about Stargate was correct and accurate. They RV'ed the battlefield in Kuwait and close in around the base of the oil wells that were burning. The book relates their reports of seeing canisters next to a number of them and those apparently matched up with types of gas dispersion devices. A few years later I asked a friend who was in the first Gulf War as a Marine and in the Kuwaiti desert. I was real general and didn't feed the answer...but he did see similar things himself, scattered out in the desert in the oil fields. Make of that what you will...

I'm sure your considering carefully what you share...and I'm glad. You may be seeing the real thing...and seeing things that are sensitive for very important reasons.
Great Thread!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Thank you and it is really understandable

I'm gonna share something funny that I flashed on when I first joined Facebook.

So.... there I am sitting there reading the privacy policies then I suddenly got a flash on a some sort of facility in Germany and Australia with giant monitor screens. During that occurring specified flash the screens were running down all these words and data. It was sure odd and for some odd reason I felt like it is some sort of phantom system. You can picture my reaction so I thought hmm interesting that you would get this sort of thing, all it was is just reading a rule of privacy on a public network like Facebook. Which is why I guessed there is no true rule of privacy and the only privacy facebook provides is from people. However, the government they do not give a single finger for your privacy or any rules

My grand mama always said it is the same as taking a piss on your 2 fingers. Odd woman she was but very true in her ways

edit on 4-4-2012 by MrMysterion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I would have gone maybe the were going to recruit you.they probley figured you didnt need much training.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Thanks for your post..
very interesting , i think you have a gift and glad your using it to help..
most people so quick disbelieve something that they cant achieve ..
It just gives me inspiration. So thank you for sharing your experience and if you see anything crazy like bombs coming straight for the u.s. please let us know

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by blasphemusbudda
I would have gone maybe the were going to recruit you.they probley figured you didnt need much training.

Actually I would require lots of training due to the fact of what a certain poster told me by the way thank you

But yes thank you for your post and comment always welcomed.

I take it you rather against Ron Paul as you got that old fashioned Halo avatar.

Oh how I remember those old innocent Halo days.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Katniss
Thanks for your post..
very interesting , i think you have a gift and glad your using it to help..
most people so quick disbelieve something that they cant achieve ..
It just gives me inspiration. So thank you for sharing your experience and if you see anything crazy like bombs coming straight for the u.s. please let us know

Thank you for your kind words and comment

Um I'm not gonna try to freak you out or anything regarding the bombs. Let us just say there are already there and are more of a fail safe if a case of WW3 takes place. Lets just say it is not the bombs I should be worried about but the virus tests that take place once in a while. Swine flue, Bird flue and a few other ones that should ring a bell to you.

However, regarding the bombs I take it the USA would not give up its land to China or Russia if war breaks out and would take any precautions necessary if required. Not hating on America or anything but typical America
sigh.....

I would be watching the Iran situation quiet carefully as I am aware Iran was last on their list after Iraq, Afghanistan and etc. This is why the U.S is pushing such hard sanctions against Iran and their petrol deals, the economy never recovered and Iran is selling their oil and petrol so low that it is bad business for the U.S markets and economy. Israel is at a tipping point of sicking on Iran like a ravaged dog and by some sources I picked up of they been buying anti air missile systems by stocks now.

They are not raising taxes and coming up with new ones now for nothing

Also do not forget the odd/sudden uprisings of protests/revolutions in rich oil field resource countries

Lets just say some targets are easier to deal with without direct invasions, so they influence the younger generations of those nations and the general public to take up signs to protest.

It saves you money and military force for bigger targets to be taken down.

Read up Sun Tzu: The Art Of War some of the stuff they pull off is from those teachings.

It is sad however that only a group of certain individuals are causing these giant problems in the world. If only all that dedication of destroying the world was put into a different direction. Like sustainable homes, ending world hunger and etc. However, sadly people do not see it you know video games, music, tv and other distractions, they treat us like dogs mostly they throw us a bone to keep us occupied and happy for some times. Then the cycle of bone throwing continues until you get a well trained enough pet.

I mentioned before about Osama they took him down only because people started questioning America. However, the CIA knew about the location for at least 1-2 years so you must question as to why they did not take him down earlier.

Thus my thoughts end on this:
ALWAYS QUESTION EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS

edit on 5-4-2012 by MrMysterion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

edit on 5-4-2012 by AlwaysWary because: totally of topic

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Very interesting experience, I thank you for sharing! S+F

I've known RV is possible for awhile, but it's not a skill I was given. I have a good friend who just met the "general" (who's married to Rima Laibow) that the movie "Men Who Stare at Goats" was loosely based off of, he admits all of that was true and has all of his facilities intact still.

If anything this thread made me aware of the many RV's we have here on ATS, and I have a little more calm knowing there's good people looking out for the human race.

I'll reiterate what someone else asked, and politely request you give us as much advance warning if something gets ugly in America or anywhere. I'd appreciate it brother.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Email doesnt really clarify it's from the CIA, can't read half of the info either?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aliquandro
Very interesting experience, I thank you for sharing! S+F

I've known RV is possible for awhile, but it's not a skill I was given. I have a good friend who just met the "general" (who's married to Rima Laibow) that the movie "Men Who Stare at Goats" was loosely based off of, he admits all of that was true and has all of his facilities intact still.

If anything this thread made me aware of the many RV's we have here on ATS, and I have a little more calm knowing there's good people looking out for the human race.

I'll reiterate what someone else asked, and politely request you give us as much advance warning if something gets ugly in America or anywhere. I'd appreciate it brother.

I will surely do that if I get anything new or interesting regarding America or anywhere else.

Also just watched "Men Who Stare At Goats" it was quiet actually funny.
However, the personnel think they are Jedi warriors
Jedi do not go into such violent situation or work for an organization bent on world power. Some one did not over look some of the small details

Anyway..... thank you for your comment and thought.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MrMysterion

I would love to disclose things believe me and even some of the more recent ones I got. However, the problem is that by telling you I could alter the time line. For as we know that "For every action there is a positive or negative reaction".

o0o0ooooooh right. Altering the timeline.

That's bad.

Wouldn't want to do that.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Can you change thread title to "I am a Remote Viewer."

And explain why you can divulge details in one post but then worry about "altering the timeline" in another post.

And if you "altered the timeline" wouldn't that mean that your vision was false? Or would the vision represent the 'alteration'. Someone needs to explain how all this magic is supposed to work..

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrMysterion
So anyway I got no clue how RV really works or how one trains at it, who give a ....... well you know what I mean

Thanks I did make it sound so funny and it was funny, I mean write to the CIA about something you saw in a RV session

So you are doing rv sessions and you don't have a clue how to remote view.. Not sure I am understanding this..

Now lets say on a magical day you decide to do it as a Joke !!! there you are focusing and writing down random stuff that you see in your mind.

That is not remote viewing, that is called imagination.
edit on 5-4-2012 by Freezer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I would have done what they do in the movies... meet in a public place

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by KnightFire

Maybe you work for the CIA and you're messing with ATS members

It would be a perfect reason for my multiple residential and citizen statuses of several countries. So far I'm an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen and Russian. I think I do have a Mongolian one somewhere starts digging through files

Well....unless you are spoofing your IP then you are either in New Zealand or Australia as I stated before (.nz email though it doesn't mean you are in NZ). It is not only in your email address, ninemsn is a big hint.....

Oh....and I still call BS on your entire story. I think you are a bored disabled person that has nothing better to do than watch the news and sit on conspiracy sites trying to get a rise out of folks who are gullible enough to believe your tall tales.
edit on 4/5/12 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

You are entitled to your opinion I got no problem with that

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Looks as if the Crazy Insane Arseholes contacted you, VS the Central Intelligence Agency. The CIA is a drug operation,making sure the opium flows like water. So unless your into that "opiate thang" some one is messin with ya. Or your messin with all of us at ATS. My bullsnip- o-meter just topped out. Actually there's probally zero chance any of us are secure being on the net with e-mail or anything else. No matter what service you use.

If the Government in the 70's had a program to trace your call & record it if you used certain words, bomb, murder. Government etc,etc,etc, Just think what they have now with todays tech. Does anybody on here really think it's secure? I sure as hell don't.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

So, here I am back again with my report as promised:
It was the usually dream state for me. Nothing profound except for one thing.
I was told by someone very close to me that the cancer that was said to be in complete remission 7 year ago was back and "all over" meaning all over inside them. It had discovered during a routine doctors visit.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Hopefully they won’t look at you as a spy, and try to charge you with espionage. Maybe water board you to get some info (via RV) on the Chinese….Ha-ha!

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I probably wouldn't be too worried. But if that happened to me I would be keeping a 9mm pretty close for a while, just in case. But then again, I'd ALWAYS keep a 9mm pretty close, but that's just me.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join