It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

What would you do ATS members ?

page: 4
8
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
The e-mail you show is dated July 26 2011.
A little over 8 months ago.
I was going to ask you to post your predictions here to help safegaurd yourself. (public disclosure)
but it looks like all your RVs are old now
How convienent for you.

I call hoax




posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by grubblesnert
The e-mail you show is dated July 26 2011.
A little over 8 months ago.
I was going to ask you to post your predictions here to help safegaurd yourself. (public disclosure)
but it looks like all your RVs are old now
How convienent for you.

I call hoax


I would love to disclose things believe me and even some of the more recent ones I got. However, the problem is that by telling you I could alter the time line. For as we know that "For every action there is a positive or negative reaction".

However, lets share the one that occurred yesterday or was it 2 days ago.

You know that Federation building in Russia that only certain amount of floors burned down?

Lets just say it was not an accident and the amount of floors burning down like that would have engulfed other floors too.

Why do you think its called the Federation Building ? coughs


The more recent one I was warned about I will hint at involved European region and something to do with trains. Nothing ever happens by accident everything is planed and happens for a reason.


edit on 4-4-2012 by MrMysterion because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrMysterion

Originally posted by grubblesnert
The e-mail you show is dated July 26 2011.
A little over 8 months ago.
I was going to ask you to post your predictions here to help safegaurd yourself. (public disclosure)
but it looks like all your RVs are old now
How convienent for you.

I call hoax


I would love to disclose things believe me and even some of the more recent ones I got. However, the problem is that by telling you I could alter the time line. For as we know that "For every action there is a positive or negative reaction".

However, lets share the one that occurred yesterday or was it 2 days ago.

You know that Federation building in Russia that only certain amount of floors burned down?

Lets just say it was not an accident and the amount of floors burning down like that would have engulfed other floors too.

Why do you think its called the Federation Building ? coughs


The more recent one I will hint at involved European region and something to do with trains. Nothing ever happens by accident everything is planed and happens for a reason.

Tell me about tomorrow not yesterday. I see by your email account that you are in New Zealand which mean it's about 9 or 10 am thursday there.
It is 9:03 PM Wednesday here where I'm at.
Tell me something about my Thursday.
Do it right now. RV me. I am concentrating on you so this should be a snap for you.
I am eager to hear the results and promise to contact you if they bear out.

I'm standing by and sending out the vibe!



posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MrMysterion
 
reply to post by grubblesnert
 
OK so heres the vibe I got from you...... You are male, light skinned, late 20s or 30s, medium build, brown hair, you are in doors, sitting down, you are thinking I'm a pain in the a**, you are ignoring my request, yet because i am on your mind we are still connected and I visualize my description of you.

how did I do?



posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by grubblesnert
 


Face palms I'm gonna say again as in previous posts.

I got no clue how RV works and I got no control over what I am shown



RV isn't something you can just turn on and off whenever you wish. If it does then I am sadly to say I did not receive training in it to such extent to just turn it on like a switch.


edit on 4-4-2012 by MrMysterion because: Might have been a bit off topic




posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by grubblesnert
reply to post by MrMysterion
 
reply to post by grubblesnert
 
OK so heres the vibe I got from you...... You are male, light skinned, late 20s or 30s, medium build, brown hair, you are in doors, sitting down, you are thinking I'm a pain in the a**, you are ignoring my request, yet because i am on your mind we are still connected and I visualize my description of you.

how did I do?



Actually you did roughly 5% accuracy not bad.

No I am not of late 20's nor 30's

Yes I am male and yes I have brown hair.

Also no I don't think you are a pain in the a##


I am pretty tanned so the light skin was wrong.

I have been in the sitting down position for almost 5 years now.


But over all
not a bad 5%

So how long have you been experiencing roughly 10-15 years? Usually this sort of stuff shows up at 10 in males on rare occasions age of 16-17. I do guess puberty has a role of a hand in it some how :lol


edit on 4-4-2012 by MrMysterion because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by grubblesnert
 


Interesting lets co-operate.

Tell me how many people were involved in that Federation Building fire in Moscow and also the genders involved.

It is a recorded event so should not be a problem for you to dig up.

Just to be sure if I should trust you and you are not in it for the trolls


Oh by the way what do you feel about the European region and trains being involved ?

Possible collision between 2 trains, derailing or a some sort of terror based event ?

I am saying European region because I saw France a lot. However, I can not vouch as for the exact locations so I think leaving it at the European region is best.
edit on 4-4-2012 by MrMysterion because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MrMysterion
 


Maybe you work for the CIA and you're messing with ATS members



posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnightFire
reply to post by MrMysterion
 


Maybe you work for the CIA and you're messing with ATS members


It would be a perfect reason for my multiple residential and citizen statuses of several countries. So far I'm an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen and Russian. I think I do have a Mongolian one somewhere starts digging through files



posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrMysterion

Originally posted by KnightFire
reply to post by MrMysterion
 


Maybe you work for the CIA and you're messing with ATS members


It would be a perfect reason for my multiple residential and citizen statuses of several countries. So far I'm an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen and Russian. I think I do have a Mongolian one somewhere starts digging through files





posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MrMysterion
 


what are you even talking about ? lead into gold ? those is the RV circles back then know exactly what im talking about , the planet dosnt have many real psychics most just bull # and swindle innocent and gullible peole out of money and as the site has a non drug polacy i wont even talk about it in a thread



posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by KnightFire
 


The funny thing is I'm not joking
I'm a resident and citizen of 3-4 countries it does make me wonder at times


Lets just say I moved a lot during my younger years



posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrMysterion
reply to post by grubblesnert
 


Interesting lets run a test.

Tell me how many people were involved in that Federation Building fire in Moscow and also the genders involved.

It is a recorded event so should not be a problem for you to dig up.

Just to be sure if I should trust ya
palor games, AKA powers of observation (my special powers are derived from ADHD w/mild OCD) I am also precognitive, sensitive to spirits (which can be weird sometimes) and have lucid dreams that have elements that happen later. But mostly I dwell on things and lock into details. Which can be aggravating for people around you and lead to distraction and time getting away from me ANYWAYS.......

How I derieved my observations:
I went off your avatar, (a gamble? Yes), the fact that your doing what I'm doing: sitting down in front of your keyboard more than likely indoors. Guessed brown hair because most caucasians have brown or brownish hair. If I would have taken my time I would have noticed the skin tone on the fingers of your avatar are the same as mine and I'm a dark skinned Dutch German/American Indian. Also the size of the hands denotes that you/your avatar is more than likely tall or have a large frame/bone structure. Guessed pain in the a** because I usually am one

What I did was no different than that guy (John Edwards I think) that had the TV show here and used to claim to be able to speak to people in audences dead loved ones. I watched and learned. Soon I was able to do it. Even after I would explain to the person I did it to that it was a trick they would sometime still believe I had "special abilities" Yea, as much as the "guess your weight" guy at the circus.
Don't get me wrong I not saying I dont believe in ESP because, like you claim, I too have flashes of insight, but In your case you havent shown any tangible evidence to back up your claims.
Facts and evidence would sure help you credibility.
especially on ATS.

PS I've changed my mind about your location now I'm getting more of a UK vibe.



posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by PulseZer0
reply to post by MrMysterion
 


what are you even talking about ? lead into gold ? those is the RV circles back then know exactly what im talking about , the planet dosnt have many real psychics most just bull # and swindle innocent and gullible peole out of money and as the site has a non drug polacy i wont even talk about it in a thread


Why do people call them psychics though as far as I understood it is something we all posses and can gain control over


I do applaud the BS and swindler psychics cause they are quiet good at manipulating people
so in its own way they do posses quiet a powerful skill.


The lead into Gold I am talking about causing a war to make profit = selling bullets and other things.



posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by grubblesnert
 



I'm not in the UK haven't your mother ever told you stalking peoples past is bad

edit on 4-4-2012 by MrMysterion because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MrMysterion
 
Wherever you are it is 4 hours ahead of the time here so my second guess is france.


That would fit into the train thing, high speed rail and all.

Its almost 11PM here so I'll be signing off soon..........



posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by grubblesnert
reply to post by MrMysterion
 
Wherever you are it is 4 hours ahead of the time here so my second guess is france.


That would fit into the train thing, high speed rail and all.

Its almost 11PM here so I'll be signing off soon..........


Again nope not France I did visit there roughly 2-4 days ago in me dream travel. I like to travel the world in my dreams so you could be picking that up


And the train thing I am talking about what you can get from it
Cause I RV'ed that event taking place and would like to get a second opinion

edit on 4-4-2012 by MrMysterion because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Hmmm... I'm going to go out on a limb here and say I believe one of two things on this thread.

1. This is an elaborate fabrication the OP is having some fun with and really going the extra mile in playing out. Most hoaxers I've seen here are more the Drive-By shoot types. However...I only see one other possibility so this is possible.

2. There are volumes between the lines and outside the posts here that we aren't being told and don't know.

Personally..I think the latter is the more likely. Perhaps the OP doesn't think the other 5-6 Emails he refers to in the series this one came from are important, but they'd give context. Without that, it's impossible to know. What did you tell the CIA? Was it information they checked and found legit? Stuff CNN couldn't have accidentally caught in a background shot?

The first book I read on all this was called Psychic Warrior and it was about Project Stargate at Fort Meade. The RV'ers they had there successfully..or so it's said...located Russian Submarines on patrol..AND American ones for test control. They successfully RV'ed an NSA site in the VIrginia Mountains....inside and in great detail. That was what the book reports as the first success when they just innocently inquired about the accuracy for "something" in those mountains...and got a landslide of suspicion in return.

My point in sharing that is...You dropped a note to some of the ONLY people on Earth who WON'T laugh at it..and that context I mentioned is the difference between the reply being a crank they laughed about or...your decline to meet them leading to your being a subject of interest....probably still are, if it went that direction.



posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MrMysterion
 
My insights mostly revolve around the people in my life I'm connected to family and close friends. It has always been that way. I'm not a "big picture" kind of guy. Although, I can spot a trend and I can see where an event like you describe could happen. The Olympics is sure to hold a surprise or two, (got a feeling) but its all just fuzzy notions.
So now you know I cant see sh*t RV wise but hey I'll put my mind out there before sleepy time and see what pops up!

report to follow.... Good night



posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Hmmm... I'm going to go out on a limb here and say I believe one of two things on this thread.

1. This is an elaborate fabrication the OP is having some fun with and really going the extra mile in playing out. Most hoaxers I've seen here are more the Drive-By shoot types. However...I only see one other possibility so this is possible.

2. There are volumes between the lines and outside the posts here that we aren't being told and don't know.

Personally..I think the latter is the more likely. Perhaps the OP doesn't think the other 5-6 Emails he refers to in the series this one came from are important, but they'd give context. Without that, it's impossible to know. What did you tell the CIA? Was it information they checked and found legit? Stuff CNN couldn't have accidentally caught in a background shot?

The first book I read on all this was called Psychic Warrior and it was about Project Stargate at Fort Meade. The RV'ers they had there successfully..or so it's said...located Russian Submarines on patrol..AND American ones for test control. They successfully RV'ed an NSA site in the VIrginia Mountains....inside and in great detail. That was what the book reports as the first success when they just innocently inquired about the accuracy for "something" in those mountains...and got a landslide of suspicion in return.

My point in sharing that is...You dropped a note to some of the ONLY people on Earth who WON'T laugh at it..and that context I mentioned is the difference between the reply being a crank they laughed about or...your decline to meet them leading to your being a subject of interest....probably still are, if it went that direction.


I did not find the need to post the other 5 emails due to the fact it is just them asking me series of questions for more information and how I got the information. I just posted the most important bit the one I received after I told them I did it through RV.

I was having quiet some fun with them
.

However, after receiving an email about them wanting to organize a meeting with me, that is when I realized this was no longer a joke and I stumbled on something they kept quiet.

Over all I gave them some locations a name of 1 of the men, hair color, tattoo that 1 of them had, military ranks and etc.

Also they wanted to keep it secure as I gathered from what I saw the military operation that took place. It was not approved at all or in co-operation with the other countries that took part in the Libya operation.

I do not think CNN would be allowed to be aware of such information.

By the way what is the percentage of me walking into one of their offices and never coming out again if I decided to go ahead with the meeting.

Funny that you mentioned submarines there are some Chinese ones near the west coast.
edit on 4-4-2012 by MrMysterion because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
8
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join