It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia " peacefully invaded" by 2500 Marines.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

OK well take care.

I was ripe of the age after 9/11 I could have gone and fight, but I saw through it. Many others did not have the foresight that I did, many signed up the very next day.

Guns might not be great but they are like any other thing that can either take or save lives. That is up to whoever has it. I personally own them to save lives and not take them, when it all comes down to it. I will fight for my country free of charge, that is the kinda person I am. I would rather defend my own soil on my own soil without pay then serve the interests of a corrupt government and do multiple tours. Unfortunately the marines have to take orders, but if is conflicts with their oath they can refuse those orders. Me, I don't take orders, but I will honor the oath.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rosha

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
reply to post by Rosha

I am just trying to tell you that there is no reason to fear the marines. I do not believe they would be hostile. Thats just my honest opinion.
t.

Tell that to the citizens of Aghanistan, Iraq et al etc etc etc...

Over a million Iraqi *civillians* are now dead and for what..for who ?

Who killed them again?

Ahh thats right..honorable courageous US marines.

edit on 3-4-2012 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

That's it isn't it... Blind US hatred. I get it now. You're not so miffed that they're here, you're miffed that they're US Marines.

Do you really see, and I'm serious, Marines parading down our highways putting up checkpoints and shooting at volkswagons with grey haired grannies who cant see beyond the steering wheel? Sounds like it.

Sounds like you think we're being liberated/occupied however you want to play the semantics. Wow..

All the times the US docks at Freo here, and I've had opportunity to meet them, they've been very good polite decent people, and I've offered my support and it has been well received.

But whatever, I'll continue to see allies while you most likely will continue to see an oppressive force taking foot in a desert to shoot innocent Aussies and ... nah I can't even play that...

I feel bad if you're so upset. over this, and can only justify your outrage by comparing things to afghanistan.

oh well, typical ATS.. I'm off to watch Game of Thrones Ep2. it's far more realistic than the stories I'm reading today on here.. lmao

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Maybe the US is going to need new land in the near future ?!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

Okay, so stand up against them. Tell them off.....

They got big guns and lots of money, power beyond your belief.... Praying won't help...

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by FearEater

Well you'd be wrong about the money but the cache would reveal lots of arms.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
From an americans perspective . . .

This is ridiculous, altough I don't agree with the US govt. sticking bases everywhere, I really don't think folks from the US are going to harm Australians. Do you know how many people from the US go to Australia for vacation every year? Almost all americans have "visit Austrailia" on their bucket list. Americans freakin' love Australia!

I do understand how you feel, because I would be freaked out if another country stationed that many troops here in the US, but the average american is nothing to fear. No one will be rude or hostile to you. Honestly, they'd probably be excited to say they've been to Australia and to go surfing or something! Lol. They're just normal people. Although the US govt. in general sucks, over steps it's bounds & has seemingly hostile policies, the troops are just normal dudes doing what they're told. I think the higher up in govt. you get, the more leary the public should be of you. Average, low ranking marines? Nothing to fear.

It's almost laughable to think that they'd "colonize" you, enslave you, be rude or hostile to you or trash your country. You can't compare US troops in Australia to US troops in Iraq or the Middle East. It's a totally different situation! Again, laughable to even draw that comparison. Oh, and the one guy that flipped out and shot all those people in Afghanistan a few weeks ago - that was ONE guy. ONE guy who all americans pretty much hate because it's people like him that give us all a bad reputation. AND, he will get what he deserves - it's not like anyone here in the US is turning a blind eye to his disgusting act.

So, please stop the America hate. As someone else posted, you have A LOT more in this world to worry about than american marines visiting your country.

Oh, and might I add, I think americans have more reason to fear the american government than any other country does.
edit on 4-4-2012 by klhbrown because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by KAIARAHI

I'll give you this gun for that kangaroo.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh

Originally posted by Rosha

reply to post by Rosha

I am just trying to tell you that there is no reason to fear the marines. I do not believe they would be hostile. Thats just my honest opinion.
t.

Tell that to the citizens of Aghanistan, Iraq et al etc etc etc...

Over a million Iraqi *civillians* are now dead and for what..for who ?

Who killed them again?

Ahh thats right..honorable courageous US marines.

edit on 3-4-2012 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

That's it isn't it... Blind US hatred. I get it now. You're not so miffed that they're here, you're miffed that they're US Marines.

Do you really see, and I'm serious, Marines parading down our highways putting up checkpoints and shooting at volkswagons with grey haired grannies who cant see beyond the steering wheel? Sounds like it.

Sounds like you think we're being liberated/occupied however you want to play the semantics. Wow..

All the times the US docks at Freo here, and I've had opportunity to meet them, they've been very good polite decent people, and I've offered my support and it has been well received.

But whatever, I'll continue to see allies while you most likely will continue to see an oppressive force taking foot in a desert to shoot innocent Aussies and ... nah I can't even play that...

I feel bad if you're so upset. over this, and can only justify your outrage by comparing things to afghanistan.

oh well, typical ATS.. I'm off to watch Game of Thrones Ep2. it's far more realistic than the stories I'm reading today on here.. lmao

Frak was just about to log off too..

Shill much?

Are you saying I should ignore the facts of the recent history of US military?
I should ignore these US military murders and crimes against children, against humanity conscience and reason, and just shut up and play nice with the new marines in dock?

No.

I wont.

I cant without betraying my own conscience.

The truth speaks for itself about what they are capeable of and have **already done** in other lands around the world, and I would be saying the same thing - actualy I DO say the same thing about ANY nation engaging in similar wars of aggresion or committing the same kind of crimes.
So if the US wasnt doing it I wouldnt be speaking out about the "US' and I dont see Russia or China setting up camp in Darwin..but it is the US..so who else should I write about?

Trying to play the racist or US sympathy card is a weak throw...p*ssweak in fact.

It isnt blind hatred for the US or any nation as whole I am speaking, it is a hatred for war and tactics of military aggression and lawlessness.

While I havent said a peep about what I feel they might eventualy do here longer term, the very fact we are hosting them here at all makes us as a nation, collectivly complicit and condoning of what they DO do and I dont want that stain on my shirt thanks...not now not ever.

I dont invite rapists and murders into my home or give them sanctuary from being held accountable for their crimes...why would I want to invite an army in that does those things en mass?

I want the entire planet ful of victims they ahev left behind, to know they dont do these things 'for me' or my freedoms and I wont ignore their pain or the truth, for some shill who couldnt care less what happens to anyone outside his own eskys reach.

So will continue to stand up and speak out against this base and the crimes of the US military, and will continue to say it as loud as I can so others here know its ok to stand up too....

" Not in my name "...not now not ever.

dont like it?

tuff.

Rosha.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

Wow, good luck.

I feel sorry for whatever marine crosses your path.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by klhbrown
From an americans perspective . . .

This is ridiculous, altough I don't agree with the US govt. sticking bases everywhere, I really don't think folks from the US are going to harm Australians. Do you know how many people from the US go to Australia for vacation every year? Almost all americans have "visit Austrailia" on their bucket list. Americans freakin' love Australia!

I do understand how you feel, because I would be freaked out if another country stationed that many troops here in the US, but the average american is nothing to fear. No one will be rude or hostile to you. Honestly, they'd probably be excited to say they've been to Australia and to go surfing or something! Lol. They're just normal people. Although the US govt. in general sucks, over steps it's bounds & has seemingly hostile policies, the troops are just normal dudes doing what they're told. I think the higher up in govt. you get, the more leary the public should be of you. Average, low ranking marines? Nothing to fear.

It's almost laughable to think that they'd "colonize" you, enslave you, be rude or hostile to you or trash your country. You can't compare US troops in Australia to US troops in Iraq or the Middle East. It's a totally different situation! Again, laughable to even draw that comparison. Oh, and the one guy that flipped out and shot all those people in Afghanistan a few weeks ago - that was ONE guy. ONE guy who all americans pretty much hate because it's people like him that give us all a bad reputation. AND, he will get what he deserves - it's not like anyone here in the US is turning a blind eye to his disgusting act.

So, please stop the America hate. As someone else posted, you have A LOT more in this world to worry about than american marines visiting your country.

Oh, and might I add, I think americans have more reason to fear the american government than any other country does.
edit on 4-4-2012 by klhbrown because: (no reason given)

If you think my ego or fears relate only to what might become of Australia your mistaken. What difference does it make..Iraq. or Australia?

Why is it ok to kill them but not us?
Are Iraqi lives of less worth than Australian somehow?

Murder is ok if the skin is brown?

They were your allys too..

They didnt attack you either..

Shrugs..what happens here is going to be anyones guess but I am not paying nice with murders sorry.

WHEREVER they come from.

Stop trying to play a racist angle..it wont work becuase I am not racist...and if your that fearful of your government go read your consitution and get off yout ass and go do something about it.

oh and to emphasise what I mean by a shill

you wrote

" It's almost laughable to think that they'd "colonize" you, enslave you, be rude or hostile to you or trash your country. You can't compare US troops in Australia to US troops in Iraq or the Middle East. It's a totally different situation! Again, laughable to even draw that comparison."

I never drew this comparison, never wrote anything even remotely resembling these words...go back..check...who are you shilling for?

Stop putting words in my mouth.

Rosha

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by KAIARAHI

"Superman" (1978) was an okay movie, but Lex Luthor's plot does not reflect the actual real estate market here.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

OK nobody declared war on Australia, George Bush did declare war on Iraq.

Sigh

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by FearEater

You support NWO plans??????? I hope that was a joke. When the culling time comes I suppose you will be the first to volunteer. huh? Or will you, in your superior state of mind decide to volunteer me.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by 8om8er

You are still under the belief that one side of politics is better than the other,this is a pipe dream. The Corporations own all parties in politics so current Government doesn`t cut it . They are together & always have been. It is a punch & Judy show. Yes they have always sold us out since WWII. Britain sent our troops to the other siade of the world nearly all,so there were no protection for our soil. On the way back Singapore was attacked & Darwin was attacked they sent one ship with all the ammo back to Perth & sent two ship loads of our troops th Singapore. They had radio contact & Singapore fell before we got there. Instead of recalling our troops they sent them on anyway & handed them straight to the Japanese. Leaving us with hardly an army. Then we were assisted by the US not that we had a choice & we paid massive amounts of money for war lease & just about everything else ,while the yanks were here they took over & when they left ,they also left a puppet government. Australia has been going downhill ever since. Everytime we get ready to revolt they have another war & get force us into it with bull#. This time the Government the constitution & the hidden shadow government will be shredded. We don`t wan`t our Government & we don`t wan`t you yanks. Piss Off ! or there will be dead yanks all over the place. In australia we are very good marxman . We can shoot the eye out of your dick at half a mile with sights ,we don`t need scopes. In the fifties Ben Chiffley had a missile program & lined the whole coast around australia with silo`s . The Yanks bought out his Government & forced us to remove them,the reason we don`t have the gear is because of who ,pieces of # Americans. Our Government has been stood over & completely controlled after Gough Whitlam told the CIA to F##ck off ! They had to buy the media the union & both sides of politics to get him out. The people loved him. You stink & it is not for you to decide if we would be better off. Get your # carcasses out of our country. You don`t even run your own Government they are Israeli dual citizens of the Crown Corporation. Foreign Government. (Zionist Jews). Every threat we have ever had was created by the USA. Inventions of fear & fanatasism. Every man & his dog here can make explosives, we have the technology & we have managed to develop things you don`t have clue about. 22 million people can do damage,it isn`t 6 million like WWII. Why do they think we don`t make our own planes ships or weapons ? because of Yank s & Yank pollishers interference. Not only that but we have people inside the US right at your doorstep,we have decided to have the blew in the US directly with the leaders themselves. Bye the way shooting 20 civilians in their beds & he wasn`t alone either, only a Yank or Jew would be proud of that .

edit on 4-4-2012 by rabidant because: Passage was unfinished & needed to be added.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

Are you sure about not being a colony anymore? I know in Kanata we have an Exchequer. Seems to be a fairly influential position, but one that is not oft mentioned?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

reply to post by Rosha

OK nobody declared war on Australia, George Bush did declare war on Iraq.

Sigh

So that makes the murders of over a million civillians all perfectly ok then?

War is two oposing armies standing and fighting it out...not murder. I can call my cat a duck and even make her quack if I was to hit her hard enough but she still not ever going to be a duck.

You cant defend the indefensible.

Check out these guys..The Nuremberg Principles...developed in part by many good men and women to arrest the baser desires of despots like those currently running the US military.

en.wikipedia.org...

Expressively this one as it relates most to what the US has done in the past two decades around the world:

Principle VI

Principle VI states,

"The crimes hereinafter set out are punishable as crimes under international law:

(a) Crimes against peace:

(i) Planning, preparation, initiation or waging of a war of aggression or a war in violation of international treaties, agreements or assurances;

(ii) Participation in a common plan or conspiracy for the accomplishment of any of the acts mentioned under (i).

(b) War crimes:

Violations of the laws or customs of war which include, but are not limited to, murder, ill-treatment or deportation of slave labor or for any other purpose of the civilian population of or in occupied territory; murder or ill-treatment of prisoners of war or persons on the Seas, killing of hostages, plunder of public or private property, wanton destruction of cities, towns, or villages, or devastation not justified by military necessity.

(c) Crimes against humanity:

Murder, extermination, enslavement, deportation and other inhumane acts done against any civilian population, or persecutions on political, racial, or religious grounds, when such acts are done or such persecutions are carried on in execution of or in connection with any crime against peace or any war crime."

Principle VII

****Principle VII states, "Complicity in the commission of a crime against peace, a war crime, or a crime against humanity as set forth in Principle VI is a crime under international law."****

The US MIlitary has openly breeched each of these clauses innumerable times. Now it seeks companions in its neurosis and wants nations to loko the other way and become complicit with them..and this is what I am saying no to here and now. How many more wars?

I supose though, all that above is just 'dribble' to most..means nothing...the hard lesons that spawned the writing of them also mean nothing. They mean something to me though.

If the US had validated the international criminal court, I might feel differently, but they dont, they wont...and so with nothing and no one who can constrain or stop them let alone hold them accountable....yes..I am afraid...and we are all f*ked unless the soldiers themselves choose not to deploy and/or people of the united states and every nation they have a base in do stand for principle and make them stop.

In the end " just following orders' wont cut it...we each stand alone on that day.

Rosha

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ezekielken
reply to post by Rosha

Are you sure about not being a colony anymore? I know in Kanata we have an Exchequer. Seems to be a fairly influential position, but one that is not oft mentioned?

Yes - when we 'federated' this basically meant we became an independant nation who remained under the crown in a commonwealth of nations.....the queen is still our head of state but our status as a member of a commonwealth of nations enshrined new forms of law and practice.

edit on 4-4-2012 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by headlessprincess

Sorry. Looks like I double posted. The chuckle I referred to was the link I included with the first post. Listen to the downloaded video then read the satire. Hope that helps.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

I've read most of your posts on this thread, give em hell. I agree with you wholeheartedly, the american war machine is a despicable parody of what a standing army could be. Torture, rape, human degradation, the employment of WMD's , it seems like the american forces and their leaders are quite morally bankrupt. It is funny, I am from the bible belt of canada, and you would be surprised at the amount of otherwise sane, otherwise reasonable sheeple who think that the persians are out to get us now. So sad

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by rabidant
reply to post by 8om8er

You are still under the belief that one side of politics is better than the other,this is a pipe dream. The Corporations own all parties in politics so current Government doesn`t cut it . They are together & always have been. It is a punch & Judy show. Yes they have always sold us out since WWII. Britain sent our troops to the other siade of the world nearly all,so there were no protection for our soil. On the way back Singapore was attacked & Darwin was attacked they sent one ship with all the ammo back to Perth & sent two ship loads of our troops th Singapore. They had radio contact & Singapore fell before we got there. Instead of recalling our troops they sent them on anyway & handed them straight to the Japanese. Leaving us with hardly an army. Then we were assisted by the US not that we had a choice & we paid massive amounts of money for war lease & just about everything else ,while the yanks were here they took over & when they left ,they also left a puppet government. Australia has been going downhill ever since. Everytime we get ready to revolt they have another war & get force us into it with bull#. This time the Government the constitution & the hidden shadow government will be shredded. We don`t wan`t our Government & we don`t wan`t you yanks. Piss Off ! or there will be dead yanks all over the place. In australia we are very good marxman . We can shoot the eye out of your dick at half a mile with sights ,we don`t need scopes. In the fifties Ben Chiffley had a missile program & lined the whole coast around australia with silo`s . The Yanks bought out his Government & forced us to remove them,the reason we don`t have the gear is because of who ,pieces of # Americans. Our Government has been stood over & completely controlled after Gough Whitlam told the CIA to F##ck off ! They had to buy the media the union & both sides of politics to get him out. The people loved him. You stink & it is not for you to decide if we would be better off. Get your # carcasses out of our country. You don`t even run your own Government they are Israeli dual citizens of the Crown Corporation. Foreign Government. (Zionist Jews). Every threat we have ever had was created by the USA. Inventions of fear & fanatasism. Every man & his dog here can make explosives, we have the technology & we have managed to develop things you don`t have clue about. 22 million people can do damage,it isn`t 6 million like WWII. Why do they think we don`t make our own planes ships or weapons ? because of Yank s & Yank pollishers interference. Not only that but we have people inside the US right at your doorstep,we have decided to have the blew in the US directly with the leaders themselves.

Thank you and yes I agree with everything you've written here except the first line..no illusions here. I guess everyone has their lines though and this one, armed troops encamping, is mine.

Over the past 20 years Ive researched into the Whitlam era etc..and came to much the same conclusions you have..its an utter disgrace whats occured here and around the world and sometimes I feel Australia is worse off than most nations as we have what I call a soft pillow consciousness..everyones asleep still dreaming we're fine..and to their standards they are..well fattened little pigs, placated, patronised, appeased and distracted and so politically ' pacified' they are deeply enslaved they dont even see it let alone feel their chains anymore...its pitiful.

Ro.

edit on 4-4-2012 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join