It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia " peacefully invaded" by 2500 Marines.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
reply to post by Rosha

The NAZI's killed over 20 million.

AND WE STOOD AGAINST THEM AND WHEN IT WAS OVER WE HUNG THOSE LEFT TO STAND TRIAL!

We didnt let them have nice cosy bases on our soils and move on in...oh..wait..the US did exactly that..didnt they.

Paperclip anyone?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker46

Their numbers will also be used to help quell any civil uprising.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Jace26

NO if we were colonizing you would be better off. We would supply building, hospitals, schools and we would arm you with weapons, something that your government forbids.

We are simply there as a tactical advantage and probably to save your asses because you have no way to defend yourselves should something happen.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

Yes, but you are confusing the CIA with Marines, the CIA are not Marines.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

reply to post by Rosha

It was your government that allowed them there because they have an alliance. They are not there to go to war with Australians.

Like I said, not my choice either, but it is what it is.

And with views thusly held the empire reigns...onya mate! Hope that works out for you.

They only have the power people such as yourself willfuly surrender to them.

"Peaceful invasion' or not..this is an insult and an invasion....and I for one, am not going quietly into that 'good night'.

Ro

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by omega man
reply to post by nightstalker46

Their numbers will also be used to help quell any civil uprising.

See ya in the squad car then !

obligatory second line.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

I don't understand why you are arguing with me?

As an American I am telling you that there is not much to fear from the marines as they are not hostile towards Australians, in fact they are considered allies so if an order is placed that compromises that, there is a pretty good chance that that marine or those marines will not accept those orders.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

reply to post by Rosha

Yes, but you are confusing the CIA with Marines, the CIA are not Marines.

Go listen to Winter solider for a while..its not the CIA doing these crimes in isoaltion..these are your sons daughters uncles brothers and fathers..your men and women themselves saying openly that they are committing these crimes and so only your women and men can stop doing them.

Stop abdicating accountability for crime...accepting the responsibility, individually and collectivly for your own actions and conscience is the only way it can ever change.

Ro

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

reply to post by emberscott

You should care because your actually lucky to have the greatest military when TSHTF, we don' have so much fortune even in America, we will be fending for ourselves thank you very much.

Not entirely. NORAD is a joint operation with the Canadians. Numerous fearsome Canucks, whose bloodthirsty Princess Pats killed billions for oil in Afghanistan, fiercely invaded and occupy some of the most sensitive air defense units on sovereign American soil, with a view toward provoking a war with Mexico and enriching their corporate masters. Or maybe we just negotiated treaty because it was in our mutual interests to do so. Nah, it couldn't be that.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

I don't know what winter solider is.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by FurvusRexCaeli

Yes, I am aware of it, In fact it was in my backyard growing up.

NORTHCOM or NATO is a reason to be weary if you are an Australian, US Marines are not.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
OP quote -- "... There are 86 ( this makes 87) US bases of operations linked to the US military already on our soil."

So you cry now after 87? Why?

What if a "terrorist" strikes?
....at least the world police will be there...

I support NWO plans... Humans have become weak... Time for a culling...

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Yes, I am aware of it, In fact it was in my backyard growing up.

NORTHCOM or NATO is a reason to be weary if you are an Australian, US Marines are not.

Not sure why NORTHCOM or NATO would tire the Australians. Australia is in PACOM, and far from the North Atlantic.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

reply to post by Rosha

I don't understand why you are arguing with me?

As an American I am telling you that there is not much to fear from the marines as they are not hostile towards Australians, in fact they are considered allies so if an order is placed that compromises that, there is a pretty good chance that that marine or those marines will not accept those orders.

I'm sorry ..but as a human being I am saying that I dont believe you and the evidence of the last ten years of marine behaviour and military activity gloablly, supports my reasons why.
That these crimes go unpunished and unaccounted for, or that this evil isnt directed ( yet) directly at me and happens to people 'over there' makes it no less real to me..or sad to me..or an issue for me.

You seem to have the indoctrinated NCIS version of what a marine is or should be..which is ok..but it remains a nice fantasy, especially to those they choose to murder.

Its nice to have a romantic view of things..I used to have one too..but that veil has been ripped right off in the last decade and today mroe than any other day, I stand to the truth and reality of things as they really are, not as I wish them to be. Not as my own need for comfort and perceptual protection would want them to be.

The truth about the US marine Corp and wider US military is written on the faces of the children of Fallujiah...and too many other towns and places around the world who now know fear beyond measure owing to their illinformed comprehension of 'honour'.

It is sad that the too few good men who are left out there will get tarred by the same brush so many sick men bring to the label 'marine' but I wont lie to apease you or anyone that what the marine corps have been doing and continue to do in the name of the cabals is anything less than evil...and a disgrace to the uniform and name.

I retained my humanity and compassion through the hell of my upbringing and I am not going to start calling a spade a fork now.

Not arguing..just..saying.

Honour..is an action not a belief.

Honour. protects and defends, it doesnt attack and murder.

You cant do the latter and claim the former...thats a lie.

Ro.

edit on 4-4-2012 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by FearEater
OP quote -- "... There are 86 ( this makes 87) US bases of operations linked to the US military already on our soil."

So you cry now after 87? Why?

What if a "terrorist" strikes?
....at least the world police will be there...

I support NWO plans... Humans have become weak... Time for a culling...

None had armed US marines placed on active duty on onshore bases.
Thats why.
Intelligence offices are one thing..a military base full of armed egos..entirely another.

Ro

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by FurvusRexCaeli

Exactly and Aussies should be more up in arms about that then US marines.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

reply to post by Rosha

I don't know what winter solider is.

Winter solider is an open forum for members of the US military to tell the truth about what really goes on in the military and what they are forced to do or do do, and then find cant cope with when they get home.

Here's one guy doing just that:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

I can't argue with all your saying, I do understand certain aspects of it. In war though, things happen, not always how intended. I am not trying to justify the Iraq war or troops in Australia.

The thing you must understand though, is that one, You live in a british colony, not an American colony, if it was an American colony you would all have arms or at least the right to them.

Second, there is a world war brewing and when it comes down to it those marines will be on your side.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

reply to post by Rosha

I can't argue with all your saying, I do understand certain aspects of it. In war though, things happen, not always how intended. I am not trying to justify the Iraq war or troops in Australia.

The thing you must understand though, is that one, You live in a british colony, not an American colony, if it was an American colony you would all have arms or at least the right to them.

Second, there is a world war brewing and when it comes down to it those marines will be on your side.

We ceased to be a colony some time ago. Guns dont solve wars they only create more. If the entire world is too dumb to 'get that' then I will stand alone somewhere and keep saying it out loud til they shoot me..but it still wont make them right and me wrong.

Wars only coming if you let it....stadn the # up and BE that man ..and dont.
Or..dont whine.
Dont say sorry later.

because you KNOW...you DO have a choice.

We all do.

Done for the day..

Ro.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rosha
That ship..is now sinking...HOORAH marines :/ hoo bloody rah.

Jesus Christ, settle down...

Just wow...

I have no idea what is going on in your head, but please, keep it there..

wow...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join