It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia " peacefully invaded" by 2500 Marines.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

im not blaming America, im blaming the United States of America's government and the Australian Government.

im sorry but i really think you have no idea at all what your talking about. and since your in a troll mood, ill leave you to it. love your location by the way

*passes thehoneycomb a bib to wipe the dribble from their chin
edit on 4/4/12 by Whateva69 because: added more

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

OK well you and the OP are getting worked up and working up others for nothing then.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by FearEater

I was wondering that myself. 86 bases and now the complaint is 2500 Marines?

But hey, I agree. the US should pull out of everywhere and watch it all go down on TV. Everything the US does that is bad is exagerated, and everything the US does that is good is played down (I believe Australia gets a bit of my taxes, if I am not mistaken).If you think the Russians or the Chinese somehow would not just fill that void, then some of you are surely mistaken.

Its your choice. US Marines or eventually the grab from Red China.
There is an element on here that seems to think that if the US just goes away all will be good. You have much to learn. You see one rat in the room and assume there are none behind the walls.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
reply to post by Whateva69

OK well you and the OP are getting worked up and working up others for nothing then.

For nothing ? Did you not feel the intensity of their feelings ?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SIEGE

To react out of emotion is to act irrationally. I do not see anything rational being presented here. Just hyped up fears and irrational emotions.

To assess the situation before drawing conclusions would be a more sane approach.

I see US Marines all the time and you don't see me freaking out.

Besides 2,500 is hardly an occupation at all. If there were 50,000 that might be a legitimate cause for concern.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

could be the china prob, but the UK are about to welcome upto 45'000 troops, CIA agents (weaponed), FBI agents (weaponed) and all in the name of the olympics, "apparently"!!!!!!!!!!, now the ozzies, lets not forget something that ties us all into one.

OUR QUEEN

oh guessing the americans are still in denial on this, but may i point out to the U.S, that anything constitutional has to be passed by the supreme courts, those who have passed the barr, of course! a UK, monarachal requirement, hence osama/obama getting pissed at the courts over his wild dreams and a territory in U.S politics he has no juristiction without vote by the supreme court, ever wondered why the fed res a private company, cannot be audited? because it has one sole shareholder, THE QUEEN, imagine how pissed some other territories would be at this knowledge? CHINA anyone?.

something is in the water up ahead, i cannot put my finger on exactly what it is, but it's gonna hit the fan soon, why are the AMERICANS IN MASSES suddenly entering territories (returning home to the U.S) owned by the QUEEN, it wouldn't suprise me for U.S warships to be heading to the falklands along with our best.

the whole IRAN/SYRIAN issue's are merely a distraction, though connected, are NOT the major threat.

end message, if i keep posting stuff like this im gonna need to wear my vest.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Are you saying the largest share holder of the fed is the British Royal Family?? Therefore making the United States an unknowing member of the Crown?? At least insofar as economic and financial input???

I've never heard that??? Very interesting.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SrWingCommander

There are three city/states Parliament, Washington DC and Rome. All of which supposedly send dues to the Queen.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by technologicalsingularity
reply to post by Rosha
oh guessing the americans are still in denial on this, but may i point out to the U.S, that anything constitutional has to be passed by the supreme courts,

We're in denial about that because it's not true. The Court only hears cases when there is a real controversy, and when it agrees that a lower court's decision should be reviewed, or the appeals process short-circuited. It is not like the French Conseil Constitutionnel; it does not review bills before they are enacted.

I don't understand the rest of what you wrote about Queen. But I don't know much about them, the only song I'd recognize is Bohemian Rhapsody.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Actually 32 000 will be the eventual number of grunts stationed there....Thats a heavy division,(about enough to take over Queensland) but little else....theyll all succumb to the Australian beer soon enough and you can take their guns while they are passed out.......then you can put them to work doing somethin g useful.....like bilding schools and hospitals....after they recover from the hangovers......

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

Is there any chance that you can start a call for impeachment of your current government? I have to believe that allowing a foreign nation on your soil like this has to conflict with your constitution. As a Canadian I am so far more **CK*D than you folks with the agreement to allow U.S. Military into Canada to 'assist with civil matters', it's not even funny. Believe me when I say this: Stop at nothing to get them off your soil. Please. I wanted there to be some safe place to go live out my days when TSHTF...

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Actually 32 000 will be the eventual number of grunts stationed there....Thats a heavy division,(about enough to take over Queensland) but little else....theyll all succumb to the Australian beer soon enough and you can take their guns while they are passed out.......then you can put them to work doing somethin g useful.....like bilding schools and hospitals....after they recover from the hangovers......

I hope some non-Australians remember the massive floods QLD had last year and though they will be safe for the next few years, it will happen again and there's good reason reason to think that this problem ongoing will become worse.

The US soldiers will definitely be asked to help with the clean up, safety, crowd control etc etc. The Australian defense force is already a deft hand.

Anyhow, I'm writing because after some thought it hit me that these guys would be preparing missile bases en masse'. Australia's vulnerability is that is has no missile shield. America would assume that Australia isn't ready to construct a viable defense against China, India, Japan, Russia, or some mix of Brics countries etc, but if we remain vulnerable, and with our strategic geographical position, as well as minerals and the fact we all back the US, of course the USA has to step in.

What we don't need is to let the USA do it all. There must be very good reasons why Australia is opening it's borders. This is a new thing, despite the other bases. It's an obvious move against China, but China is testing the waters to see what they get their hands on. That's why this thread has so many shills hating on America and painting them as the worlds criminals...

I read a couple of news paper reports. The threat isn't China. Army tactics always address vulnerabilities regardless of intent.

For those who worry about creating a threat in our area. The countries around Australia are less likely to be worried by an American push then if Australia announced a huge increase in arms spending. China has already done enough in the South China Sea. That said, there's a lot of corruption and players will be working with anyone who can offer something.

Lastly, someone above mentioned Chinese involvement in PNG. If you look at video's about East Timor on You Tube the propaganda is always anti-white, and very often from Japan, but all this tells me is that Asian countries intend to exploit more ex-colonial countries - as they have done so with great success' already. If PNG is under threat, this is a line drawn in the sand that will end up in bloodshed.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by rabidant

Geez, people are tough behind a computer. Last time i checked i was fully entitled to my opinion, so why get on your soap box mate? Labor shill maybe?

For what its worth, born and bred Aussie, very opinionated and bloody proud of it. Dont like it, direct all further comments to your nearest wall......it will be more interested in your comments than i am.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rosha

Spoken by someone who has HAD a comfy lifestyle in this country all his life no doubt. You seem to ignore that for many of us life here has been just as harsh as any other mean place on earth. Even so...knowing right from wrong isnt a matter of comfort - it is one of conscience and having one to start with - and if you think killing is cool so long as its not english speaking kids..then grow up.

You for real mate? FFS....you are making judgements and presumptions about people on this thread you have no idea about! Where did I say killing was cool? Falsely quoting people as well as making random presumptions about them......"deny ignorance" ring a bell?

I stated clearly I would rather have the yanks here than the chinese, and heavens forbid should the day come that the Chinese charge upto Australia, you'll be begging for the Yank soldiers you are now bashing to come and protect your sorry a$$ !

I am not choosing between two evils you would like to me think are the only options on the table...not when I can choose for a million goods sitting in front of me every day. There are other ways..people are doing it every day by building better relationships maturing and rgowing past fear. That you think this is a 'weak' point of view or ideology to have is your loss..not mine.

Yes, Lets all give peace a chance....now that you have stopped dreaming lets get back to reality. Regardless whether its global conspiracy or any other reason that fact remains that we have been warring for centuries and that is not about to stop anytime soon. You'd think that our world leaders would have matured in those few centuries but its not about world leaders maturing...global conquest is the aim. Now you can choose which side you want to be on...thats up to you..."You God given right to choose"

Never said this was a weak point...just stating the facts...violence will always be there, to assume otherwise is being naive.

Your fear of the Chinese is where you became racist...had you said..I dont want or like the Chinese way of life or censorship issues or their poltics...at least that would have been one thing but you didnt..' oh i hate them cause they speak a different language' ? Really? So you will accept and embrace a child murdering out of control mercenary group over a group who speaks a different language?

How the hell is saying "I hate them for speaking a different language less racist than me stating I'd rather speak English than Chinese? I cant beleive the amount of support you are getting in this thread with the utter crap you have been spewing here!

Hmms..ok..its a free country..so go right ahead and keep on thinking that way...your loss not mine.

Not loosing anything mate. Keep supporting the Chinese and doing your bit for the communist party but when your "comrades" invade this beloved country you can invite them to your place for tea and cookies and sing Gumbaya together!

I am fighting for my country..and do so every day. What are you doing?

Bustin my balls trying to provide for my family with this corrupt and unelected government running the show ruining this country.

edit on 4/4/12 by Melbourne_Militia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

There are 86 ( this makes 87) US bases of operations linked to the US military already on our soil.
reply to post by Rosha

There aren't even 87 military "bases" in the whole of Australia!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthChilde

Is there any chance that you can start a call for impeachment of your current government? I have to believe that allowing a foreign nation on your soil like this has to conflict with your constitution. As a Canadian I am so far more **CK*D than you folks with the agreement to allow U.S. Military into Canada to 'assist with civil matters', it's not even funny. Believe me when I say this: Stop at nothing to get them off your soil. Please. I wanted there to be some safe place to go live out my days when TSHTF...

Some one is feeling quite dramatic.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by arbiture

Originally posted by squandered

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
reply to post by KAIARAHI

Maybe the US is going to need new land in the near future ?!

I'll give you this gun for that kangaroo.

If you give me the gun first, the kangaroo might um, err be a non-moving type.
They are seen as a pest outside the cities in Australia.

The Kangaroo is the worlds symbol of Australia. The American Eagle, the national emblem on our countries civilian and military emblems were poisoned and shot until they became endangered. Pity the kangaroo is considered a pest, but how Australia deals with its wild life is of course its own concern.

It often surprises people that we shoot our national emblem, but that's Australia for you. There are far more kangaroo's in Australia then there were 200 years ago. The opening up of pastoral lands, crops, dams etc has enabled some species to flourish.

I think that Australia is increasingly being invaded by the world police - not 2500 marines, but American-centric media bias, and all manner of OS propaganda from Asia. I imagine that it will feel like law and order has rolled into town, not by this move, but something that's ongoing. It will be harder to shoot roo's for eg. Emotive media will override common sense even more, but not much else will happen. We don't matter that much and we have been a colony forever - being told what to do isn't new to us.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

reply to post by emberscott

We were ALREADY shaping our region through goodwill and collaboative effort - by ourselved for ourselves and in our own best interests.

edit on 3-4-2012 by Rosha because: typo

Since when?

You were Great Britain from the early 18th century to 1900. An extension of the crown.

The federation of colonies was formed in 1901. In 1942, you formed an alliance with the US and became 'little brother' out of fear of the Japanese. You even signed on the dotted line with the AZNUS.

You lasted a whole 41 years "by yourselves for yourselves" ... This is the reality....

Bite the hand that feeds you much?

When you're in trouble, it's "We're frightened....SEND MARINES!" ... now it's no marines allowed?

Which is it?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneEleven

reply to post by emberscott

We were ALREADY shaping our region through goodwill and collaboative effort - by ourselved for ourselves and in our own best interests.

edit on 3-4-2012 by Rosha because: typo

Since when?

You were Great Britain from the early 18th century to 1900. An extension of the crown.

The federation of colonies was formed in 1901. In 1942, you formed an alliance with the US and became 'little brother' out of fear of the Japanese. You even signed on the dotted line with the AZNUS.

You lasted a whole 41 years "by yourselves for yourselves" ... This is the reality....

Bite the hand that feeds you much?

When you're in trouble, it's "We're frightened....SEND MARINES!" ... now it's no marines allowed?

Which is it?

I have no issue with what's happening. I think that America is being slighted because of current events. The way I see it, Americans only think America exists even if they are straight up, outward thinking, good-guys.. That's why it's all about the CIA, ridiculous numbers accounting for deaths and well, America's opposition (inside America and outside) are getting away with distorting the picture for any reason..

Having said all that, I respectfully want to challenge your post. There is no danger at present. China is getting everything they want without making threats. The South China Sea is in contention and it is in the US interests to have a base in the area, because China is playing the same game. Note the bases in the Philippines.

Some Americans like to think highly of themselves based on nationalism and the worst types are fearless behind their computers where they don't actually care what their army does as long as there are undertones of advancing America's power. Telling us Aussie that we've lost our sovereignty is about that.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by JailTales
Is anybody surprised? Anybody from the outside looking in knows that Australia has been a slave nation for America for some time.

Australia hasn't really ever been independent of external control, the British just handed you over to the Yanks. This is clear. Only blind Aussie patriots who can't accept their nation is bowing to Americans because of pride will deny it

You might aswell call the place New America

I always have the impression that Canada, UK and Australia were lap dog to US policy since I was high school decades ago.

Yeah. I am not surprised.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join