It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Christians lie about Jesus Resurrection? Jesus did not die by Crucifiction!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

The Masons and Illuminists noticed and have been watching that all along. They just watch away from the Public Eye. They are a bit like the Essene and have a vast library of information for truth seeking. They've studied the shape of numbers from Pythagoras, and know 666 is three triangle symbols of Egypt's evil.

The masons and Illuminati are Luciferians. They worship Lucifer:

"Freemasonry conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled; to conceal the Truth, which it calls Light, from them, and to draw them away from it. Truth is not for those who are unworthy or unable to receive it, or would pervert it."

"The symbols and ceremonies of Masonry have more than one meaning. They rather conceal than disclose the Truth. They hint it only."

"LUCIFER THE LIGHT-BEARER! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish souls? Doubt it not!"

Albert Pike, " Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry", 19th Degree of Grand Pontiff

"The day has come when Fellow Craftsman (Freemason) must know and apply their knowledge. The lost key to their grade is the mastery of emotion, which places the energy of the universe at their disposal. Man can only expect to be entrusted with great power by proving his ability to use it constructively and selflessly. When the Mason learns that the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mystery of his CRAFT. The seething energies of LUCIFER are in his hands, and before he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply energy. He must follow in the footsteps of his forefather, Tubal-Cain, who with the mighty strength of the war god hammered his sword into a plowshare."

Manly P. Hall, 33rd Degree Mason, K.T., "The Lost Keys of Freemasonry or The Secret of Hiram Abiff"

Worshippers of satan/Lucifer are the wrong place to go to get the truth!!!!!! What kind of crack are you smoking??

PLEASE SHARE WITH THE REST OF THE CLASS!!!!

edit on 7-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

In every medical opinion in the world, that would be called Delusional. And also in DSM IV. imho

Praise the Lord I don't get your second opinion before I believe something. I'd still be waking up every night with back pain. Glory to God, thank you Jesus!

I suggest you get professional help for such delusional issues.

No thanks, I have Jesus, I don't need a cheap substitute. I watched my own leg grow right before my eyes. I need not consult any books for the miracle God did in Christ's name TO MYSELF!!!

You have pretty much jumped out on a limb and cut it off behind you with that one.

AND??? At the end of the day I'M STILL HEALED BY A MIRACLE OF GOD!!! Thank you Jesus.

You must be trying to get a Crazy Check from the Government...

Never thought about that, do you think it would work? I could give all that money to the poor. If the government calls me crazy for that and wants to PAY ME glory to GOD!!!

Bones never grow that quickly----no medical journal in the world is going to back your wild imagination.

Praise the Lord He never first consulted with medical journals before healing the lame, giving the blind man sight, or raising the dead!!!

Hahahaha

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Forgot one:

What problem? A defect from birth? How kind. And that's a silly excuse. Most people that make that claim take prescription medication, drink caffeinated beverages, eat processed sugars, steroid enhanced foods, go outside without SPF 25 sunscreen or higher, and get half their takeout meals handed to them through a window at McDonalds by a guy in a clown suit!

THEY ARE HYPOCRITES.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Like I said. My Opinion of your watching leg grow before your eyes in a short time at church is that you are delusional.

Such lack of grounded reality colors everything you say.

I don't see you as a rational person, but one that appears to have serious problems. imho

You fall into the category of tin foil hat people that see things that don't exist.

edit on 7-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Tin Foil hate Christians

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Everyone knows the definition for "Lucifer" is the "Bearer of the Light". Masons seek the light of truth. Then again, so did Jesus and the Essene. What the Masons found does not support the embellished made up stories of religion, and thus Revelation speaks to the corruption of the church going against Jesus.

It thus appears the Masons and Jesus values are in alignment, and both tell the Christians are a bunch of beasts. It also appears logical that a number of the Angles that allowed Jesus name to be misused would not be in agreement with Lucifer. who has truth on his side.

=====

www.jesus-is-lord.com...

NIV Calls Lucifer, "Jesus"

(1) Just about everybody knows the word "Lucifer" as another name for Satan. The word "Lucifer" is found one time in the King James Bible.

Isaiah 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

(2) But what about the NIV? The word "Lucifer" is clean, bald-headed gone and now this creature is identified as the "morning star". Lucifer is the "morning star" in the NIV.

How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!

(3) So we know that in the NIV the "morning star" is a negative, evil figure. Right? He was fallen from heaven. He was cast down to the earth. Can we find the "morning star" anywhere else in the NIV? Yes! The following passages in the NIV show the "morning star" as Jesus Christ! But the NIV just called the fallen creature of Isaiah 14:12 "morning star". Lucifer AND Jesus are ONE in the NIV! Lord have mercy, Jesus! Help me, Lord.

NIV: Revelation 22:16,
"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you [1] this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."

NIV: 2 Peter 1:19,
And we have the word of the prophets made more certain, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts.

NIV: Revelation 2:28--
I will also give him the morning star.

==========

The problem is that the "NotURtypical" type Christians is they don't seek the truth----they read one book---denying all else in the world, including the light of truth. They Walk in lockstep with the values of Satan as told with Revelations.

NotURTyp appears to have serious delusion issues if he maintains he saw his leg grow one inch before his eyes at a church in a very short time. imho

NotURTypical also screws up that god gave him the body via being the architech of the universe, and it comes complete with immune system and other special abilties for repair. To suggest Jesus healed him, is to worship a false Icon and deny God's intelligent design.

Looks like the Masons appear to be as special as Jesus himself.

edit on 7-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Christians ally with Satan

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Lucifer isn't the "true light".

Jesus is the light of the world. Masons are Lucifer worshipers, most don't realize it. My dad is a 33rd degree freemason, and former worshipful master of a lodge. We're already had some VERY interesting discussions.

Quit looking to demon and satan worshippers for truth. He is the "father of lies" and nothing he says is truth.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

NIV Calls Lucifer, "Jesus"

Read that entire article. They are showing the NIV replaces a term used for Jesus Himself and gives it to Lucifer in the only place his name appears in the Bible.

It's talking about the perversions made to the Bible by Westcott and Hort, 2 other spirit worshippers.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus
Like I said. My Opinion of your watching leg grow before your eyes in a short time at church is that you are delusional.

I don't need your opinion to know I sleep perfectly well every night. I've been healed by Christ, and in His name, "Jesus".

Such lack of grounded reality colors everything you say.

Again, my faith rests not on your opinion. Did Lazarus need a 2nd opinion that he wasn't dead?

I don't see you as a rational person, but one that appears to have serious problems. imho

So what? Earlier in this thread you tried to debunk the medical opinion about the cause of death of Jesus Christ by a board certified pathologist with over 15,000 autopsies under his belt with the opinions of a pediatric gastroenterologist who is a Jesus-hating Hebrew.

You fall into the category of tin foil hat people that see things that don't exist.

No, I did see it with my own eyes, as did witnesses at the church. Haven't you been paying attention?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

That is really interresting. So you know a bit about Masonnerie, but you are a priest. I am glad to meet. I know nearly everything (but I miss the Bible part) and look good doing so.
I am interrested by your knowledge about masonnery and how we can use that knowledge to defend attacks on wolrd's beliefs system. I think religions have their importance but I never met someone who totally agreeded with this concept... until now.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

That is really interresting. So you know a bit about Masonnerie, but you are a priest. I am glad to meet. I know nearly everything (but I miss the Bible part) and look good doing so.
I am interrested by your knowledge about masonnery and how we can use that knowledge to defend attacks on wolrd's beliefs system. I think religions have their importance but I never met someone who totally agreeded with this concept... until now.

NO!

My dad was a former worshipful master and 33rd degree freemason. I reject it and refused to join. But former warlocks of witchcraft say their rituals for entering the craft are the exact same as they are for entering Masonry except they actually cut themselves instead of symbolically doing it. everything else is exactly the same, even word for word.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God.

That's the funniest thing I've read all day. How ridiculous is religion? Whats worse is the number of people with their hearts set on defending it.

Down with the priests!!!!!

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by holywar666

John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God.

That's the funniest thing I've read all day. How ridiculous is religion? Whats worse is the number of people with their hearts set on defending it.

Down with the priests!!!!!

Yeah, mocking the Living Son of the Most High, the Word made Flesh, that's NOT a new concept.

Nice username btw.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Guess the world spins around the fella that likes to disrupt intelligent conversations with I saw my leg grow an inch in church one day, and that pretty much tells the world this isn't rational or intelligent person speaking.

That discredits anything you say forever and pretty much tells you are just about causing disruption, and the limit of intelligent discussion is your leg grew an inch.

As Usual, the Christian Balogna rejects the grinder.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Stop waisting your time mocking Jesus Christ. I think it is really bad taste to believe in this Illuminati-generated prpaganda. The Shroud of Turin has revealed strange facts about the death of Jesus: The shroud has benn exposed to an abnormal radiation prior to Jesus's death. Now, from what this radiation came from? Pilate's wine glass? Ceasar's too brillant palace?
Other worlds, and stargates to these worlds, able to jump between times or timelines, exist. Study your physics: Hugh Evrett, 1950.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Who gives a damn about whether some guy two thousand years ago got it on a cross? The christian religeon was created four hundred years or so after the alleged christ was allegedly crucified (or not), by the roman empire in decline. fact.
It has been used ever since by power elites to keep the populace servile.
The same way now, the muslims are being used as a tool to keep the proles down. The tradgedy is that these simple-minded medeival peasants think they are winning, they think they will take these lands, because their god is better than ours.
The only god that actually exists is that small part inside each and every one of us, that tells us to do the 'right' thing in the face of many juicy or shoddy alternatives.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by freebornman

I thought of that. But there is a principle, in physics. The Principle of Entropy.
The Principle of entropy states that a system (like human populace) loses entropy with time, that is, loses structure. It becomes chaotic. The entropy is used to determine the time's arrow (see Stephen Hawking's book - if you can read it
). Now, without a powerfull force (religion) to keep the populace away from practicing anal sex to taking another fellow man's life, how will a society stay stuctured and ethical if everyone listen to ''their little voice inside that tells them what is good''?
No offence meaned, mate. I am just saying my opinion after years of thinking. I hope you were not offensed, if yes, well check out these stupid Ameriac's Funniest Home Video, animated by Tom Bergeron. Some are really... classics.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
In the corrupted Christian religious world, where Satan has taken over the church as predicted in Revelations and this demonstrated by the crazy antics of several so called Christians and their wild beliefs, we may find that what the corrupted Christian church tries to label as Satan is in fact the truth and the light of higher knowledge.

In Fact, Christianty=Satan by defintion of Revelations

Thus, via induction Lucifer = Highest Truth from the Bearer of Light. Masons are right on target.

====

www.lucifer.com...

IN PRAISE OF THE DEVIL

There is on earth among all dangers no more dangerous thing than a richly endowed and adroit reason, especially if she enters into spiritual matters which concern the soul and God. For it is more possible to teach an ass to read than to blind such a reason and lead it right; for reason must be deluded, blinded, and destroyed." "Faith must trample underfoot all reason, sense, and understanding, and whatever it sees it must put out of sight, and wish to know nothing but the word of God.
Martin Luther

------

They call Lucifer the Prince of Lies. A lie is defined by the Christian as anything which contradicts the Word of God - as told to us by the Bible and God's representatives on Earth. If we accept this definition of a lie then we should praise lies. A "lie" is then a questioning of blind dogma. The "lies" of Lucifer are attacks on irrational beliefs, beliefs based on fear and conformity to authority. Of course we should not call these lies. They are temptations to think for ourselves, a call for independent thought, a plea for taking responsibility for our own thinking and our own lives. Praise Lucifer! Praise the pursuit of truth through rationality. God was right to tell us to not worship false idols, but he refrained from telling us that all idols are false, and that all worship is dangerous. Even our praise of Lucifer must not be worship of an idol, but rather an expression of our agreement with his value-orientation and his perspective.

God and his Godists hate Lucifer's call for rationality. Critical thinking digs at the very roots of God's and their power over our minds. Independent thinkers do not make good slaves. Lucifer is the Prince of Lies because he is an expert at helping us to be rational. He shows us how to use our intelligence and how to take responsibility for ourselves. We should emulate him in encouraging this trend in ourselves and in others. He needs help since he is working against the laziness and neuroticism of many humans. It's so much easier to just not try to think, to sit back and let other people tell you what you should do, what to believe, and where to give your money. Why, if I had to think for myself I would have to face the fact that I might be wrong. Horrors! I would have to think carefully about my life and the reality that I live in carefully and that would take a lot of work. No, it's much easier to have faith, to accept, to believe, to obey.

============

Masons achieved the highest truths, which in the upside down word of Christianty tied with Satan, becomes the higher authority.

Christians have married Satan to their Churches.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Whoops! You got me cross-eyed.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

"I thought of that" Please explain of what you thought. Yor post does not make what you thought clear,

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

interesting...

One might also notice within the satanic bible the ninth truth applies to what you just basically said..

1.Satan represents indulgence, instead of abstinence!
2.Satan represents vital existence, instead of spiritual pipe dreams!
3.Satan represents undefiled wisdom, instead of hypocritical self-deceit!
4.Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it, instead of love wasted on ingrates!
5.Satan represents vengeance, instead of turning the other cheek!
6.Satan represents responsibility to the responsible, instead of concern for psychic vampires!
7.Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his "divine spiritual and intellectual development," has become the most vicious animal of all!
8.Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification!

9.Satan has been the best friend the church has ever had, as he has kept it in business all these years

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join