It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Christians lie about Jesus Resurrection? Jesus did not die by Crucifiction!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

People make fun of you:

Great, glory to God and His Son who said people would for His testimony. You're confirming Him as a prophet. You can't shame us for worshiping Christ. And you certainly aren't telling us anything we don't already know.

edit on 6-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

It gets worse, as the founding fathers of the US were Masons and Diests, and they also knew these same issues that get taught at the 32 and 33 degree levels and that was Jesus survived the Crucifiction, and the Bible paints a fairy tale.

BRILLIANT!!!!

testimony about Christ from self-admitted Luciferians!!

Now I've heard everything.

If you're ever interested about the truth of the Jews I hear Hitler wrote a great book about them.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

If you're ever interested about the truth of the Jews I hear Hitler wrote a great book about them.

I lol'd at this man. I know it aint funny but if you read the conversation between you and magnumopus whatever it's a little humorous.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Let me Glorify God for a second, I pray you don't recoil in horror:

By His name, Jesus, I was healed last year. My spine/back was so hurt that I couldn't sleep for more than a couple hours before it would wake me up in terrible pain, I would have to sit up and press a tennis ball on my back until the pain subsided enough to fall asleep for a couple more hours of sleep until it woke me up again. I had tried getting a new mattress, new orthopedic shoes, numerous x-rays, painkillers, and muscle relaxers.

But I was healed in front of the church. My right leg was an inch or so shorter than my left, I watched it grow another inch, and to this day I have zero pain in my back, and never took another pain medication for it. And have had a full nights rest ever since.

Don't for a second tell me He isn't alive, isn't my Savior, isn't my GOD. No amount of your copy/pasted nonsense will shorten my right leg again.

Absurd. And GLORY TO GOD for healing me, and it was by the name of Jesus and by the power of His Holy Spirit. Cross and all.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

I lol'd at this man. I know it aint funny but if you read the conversation between you and magnumopus whatever it's a little humorous.

Of course it's not funny, it's a "reductio ad absurdum", or in layman's term: Reducing to the Absurd.

RIGHT?? He wants me to listen to self-admitted Lucifer worshippers about the truth of Jesus Christ and HE IS THE ONE WHO HEALED ME!!!!!

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

People make fun of you:

Great, glory to God and His Son who said people would for His testimony. You're confirming Him as a prophet. You can't shame us for worshiping Christ. And you certainly aren't telling us anything we don't already know.

I don't need to say a word, as your Book of Revelations and plus Talmud tells you all are the Beasts of Prophecy, the keepers of the corrupt church.

It has always been that the church became corrupt in the long term. It is your constant denials that place the 666 on your head by the Book of Revelations itself.

You are the followers of Satan as defined in Revelation:

=========

www.rightwingwatch.org...

Jeffress Says Satan Is Behind Roman Catholicism

Jeffress: This is the Babylonian mystery religion that spread like a cult throughout the entire world. The high priests of that fake religion, that false religion, the high priests of that religion would wear crowns that resemble the heads of fish, that was in order to worship the fish god Dagon, and on those crowns were written the words, 'Keeper of the Bridge,' the bridge between Satan and man. That phrase 'Keeper of the Bridge,' the Roman equivalent of it is Pontifex Maximus. It was a title that was first carried by the Caesars and then the Emperors and finally by the Bishop of the Rome, Pontifex Maximus, the Keeper of the Bridge.

You can see where we're going with this. It is that Babylonian mystery religion that infected the early church, one of the churches it infected was the church of Pergamos, which is one of the recipients of the Book of Revelation. And the early church was corrupted by this Babylonian mystery religion, and today the Roman Catholic Church is the result of that corruption.

======

wiki.answers.com...

The 1st chapter of Revelation is introductory about the vision John received on the Isle of Patmos . The second and third chapters are about messages addressed both to certain specific churches that were actually in existence at that time, and also to specific Church eras.

-------

7.-Church at Laodicea (Rev. 3:14-22)

(The lukewarm church; the church of the Apostasy, or falling away of believers: period early 1900's-present).

--------

[v. 14] And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceanswrite; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; [v. 15] I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. [v. 16] So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. [v. 17]

==========

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

But I was healed in front of the church. My right leg was an inch or so shorter than my left, I watched it grow another inch, and to this day I have zero pain in my back, and never took another pain medication for it. And have had a full nights rest ever since.

Don't for a second tell me He isn't alive, isn't my Savior, isn't my GOD. No amount of your copy/pasted nonsense will shorten my right leg again.

Absurd. And GLORY TO GOD for healing me, and it was by the name of Jesus and by the power of His Holy Spirit. Cross and all.

Perhaps you would not have had this problem if you did what the Book Said on keeping the body clean and as a temple.

I used to have lots of back pain, but found it was fluoride in the water supplies and fluoride contaminated foods.

All I did was avoid fluoride and add lots of Boron to my diet to clean out the fluoride and Poof no more back problems. Doing that also perks up the brain power and you think and recall much more clearly.

No miracles, just pain old 2,000 year old common sense. Boron is an artifact of the Holy Lands and affects health there to this very day.

Perhaps next church visit you need to ask for the explanation of Revelations and the long term corruption of the church, which your represent.

edit on 7-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Satan lives in you

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Of course it's not funny, it's a "reductio ad absurdum", or in layman's term: Reducing to the Absurd.

RIGHT?? He wants me to listen to self-admitted Lucifer worshippers about the truth of Jesus Christ and HE IS THE ONE WHO HEALED ME!!!!!

Really, well lets see a photo of you with Jesus in the flesh then.

Plus, since you tell you two are that close. Then let us get you and he on the TV and you can introduce him to the rest of the world.

Might also be good if you got him to explain Revelations and the corrupt church you worship.

Do this for everyone, or be soundly dismissed for nonsense and denied Heaven on Earth.

====

www.theprophecies.com...

The Bible Warns We Will See Churches Corrupted

and Church Leaders No Longer Teaching Sound Doctrine . .

Jesus warns will see "Lukewarm" Christians and churches no longer teaching, believing, or even knowing sound Biblical doctrine . . .

Jesus says, "I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot.

I could wish you were cold or hot.

So then, because you are lukewarm,

and neither cold nor hot,

I will vomit you out of My mouth."

[He is talking to people who call themselves Christians!]

Because you say, ‘I am rich, have become wealthy,

and have need of nothing’ [having enough money will keep many from knowing God]

and do not know that you are wretched,

miserable, poor, blind, and naked . . .

And he who has an ear let him hear." [This means this warning is for everybody]

(Rev 3:15-17, 22) [Many who call themselves "Christians" won't make it to Heaven]

We will see Churches and Church Leaders call evil "good" and good "evil" . . .

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;

who put darkness for light, and light for darkness;"

(Isa 5:20 NKJ) [Note: "Woe" is a strong Biblical curse or torment ...]

And Jesus offers a stark warning to those Christians and Church Leaders . . .

"Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the Kingdom of Heaven ...

Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied [taught]

in your Name, cast out demons in Your Name, and done many wonders in Your name?'

And then (at the judgment), I will declare to them

'I never knew you ... depart from Me [departing from Heaven, into Hell]

you who practice lawlessness [willfully doing or approving of things that contradict the Bible]"

Matt 7:21-23 NKJ)

==========
edit on 7-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: The healed one that denies Revelation and is the follower of Satan.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
It may be a tactic of the Illuminati. In this group, there are 13 bloodlines. And the most powerful one claim to come directly from Jesus. If they can ''prove'' that they are ''true'' sons of Jesus, everybody will have to now obey this new leader, because of his ''divine'' origin.
And Jesus going to India seems to be another Illuminati tactic, cause it will explain why since 1970s, Indian philosophy has completely over-rid the older religions with its ''collective consciousness is what human must become'' philosophy. If humans are collective minded, they don't have the right to think by themselves, and its easier for the Illuminati to control us.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by starheart
It may be a tactic of the Illuminati. In this group, there are 13 bloodlines. And the most powerful one claim to come directly from Jesus. If they can ''prove'' that they are ''true'' sons of Jesus, everybody will have to now obey this new leader, because of his ''divine'' origin.
And Jesus going to India seems to be another Illuminati tactic, cause it will explain why since 1970s, Indian philosophy has completely over-rid the older religions with its ''collective consciousness is what human must become'' philosophy. If humans are collective minded, they don't have the right to think by themselves, and its easier for the Illuminati to control us.

sometimes it feel like a induced evolution of consciousness of the species as a whole... and it is certainly odd because wow! seems this book is right in so many ways it would appear to have supernatural origins.

evolution of the planets collective consciousness in an uncollective kind a way... I sure hope it works because it has been working a good 2500 years now.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

I think the Bible is true, but that Jesus lived is false.
Although i do not understand completely your opinion, yes, being kind to one another have worked, but what the Illuminati want to do is link us so that we don't have personnal thoughts if the Illuminati leader decides to do something. We are bound by the collective consciousness to obey him. Its not exactly the same thing than the collective mind that you talk about and that i agree. Theirs is the one used by the ''Borgs'' in Star trek Next Generation and Voyager (if you've seen it).

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I think the Bible is true, but that Jesus lived is false.
Although i do not understand completely your opinion, yes, being kind to one another have worked, but what the Illuminati want to do is link us so that we don't have personnal thoughts if the Illuminati leader decides to do something. We are bound by the collective consciousness to obey him. Its not exactly the same thing than the collective mind that you talk about and that i agree. Theirs is the one used by the ''Borgs'' in Star trek Next Generation and Voyager (if you've seen it).

the personal thoughts in Christ are 'Just' there is no denying that to me,

I believed he lived and died for our sins but there is not need to war over it...

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I'm with you, mate. Jesus message was that we should have peace among us, and that's is what is important,

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I'm with you, mate. Jesus message was that we should have peace among us, and that's is what is important,
it just seems the Borg would be a mix of Darwinism and Judaism.

Jesus is correct in his philosophy of love...

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
The issues is folks are learning that the Christian religion has been going in the wrong direction for a long long time. They learn how to read Revelations, see those corrupted churches have their veils removed to show Satan.

The Masons and Illuminists noticed and have been watching that all along. They just watch away from the Public Eye. They are a bit like the Essene and have a vast library of information for truth seeking. They've studied the shape of numbers from Pythagoras, and know 666 is three triangle symbols of Egypt's evil.

As the accleration of the public's truth keeps bursting out, celestially 5 planets align in Dec. 2012, and this is the process of the world being set free of Satan Beliefs and Jesus' name being used for such. The Essene's truths were started upon a celestial sign with Jesus, and this next one is bigger and brighter.

It is a quickening that makes the corrupt Churches followers gain near panic as they feel the heat of Hell upon them. They know there is no room in Heaven for them.

They get sucked up into the last great war, that they desired, never to be heard again.

When one gets to the top of a pile of religious deceit and looks down, one finds at the top only one truth evident. From that one truth, tested and proven by the world, there comes a unity of understanding, a kinder and gentler time, a peace of 1,000 years as all agree on what the problems have been for 6,000 years.

edit on 7-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: End Times for the Corrupt Church and their Satan followers

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

seems I may have Judaism and Kabbalah mixed into the same group?

I believe I need to study more in Judaism to discover their philosophies... it is just that word Gentile that does not make sense to me anywhere thru out.

edit on 7-4-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Just remember that Judaism has its problems also.

The Essene Sect was very upset with the Babylon Talmud and the Pharisee and Sadducees that brought that forth to corrupt that religion. Jesus called this temple the Synagogue of Satan, et al.

The Christian Church was corrupted with the same problems, so much so that it is often called Judeo-Christian, to pull the wool over everyone's eyes about that corruption.

The Essenes and Jesus didn't like the Babylon Talmudists of the 2 nd Temple, and the two could never be honestly considered one. They can be one only in the sense of their mutual corruption toward Satan's values, and not those for the Essene or Jesus.

However, Revelation's use of the term Beast comes from the Talmudic terms for corrupted religion values.

edit on 7-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: End Times for the Corrupt Church and their Satan followers

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

thanks for your links and information...

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

Perhaps you would not have had this problem if you did what the Book Said on keeping the body clean and as a temple.

What problem? A defect from birth? How kind. And that's a silly excuse. Most people that make that claim take prescription medication, drink caffeinated beverages, eat processed sugars, steroid enhanced foods, go outside without SPF 25 sunscreen or higher, and get half their takeout meals handed to them through a window at McDonalds by a guy in a clown suit!

THEY ARE HYPOCRITES.

I used to have lots of back pain, but found it was fluoride in the water supplies and fluoride contaminated foods.

I still do that, no back pain. Did you read I watched my own leg grow an inch before my eyes?

All I did was avoid fluoride and add lots of Boron to my diet to clean out the fluoride and Poof no more back problems. Doing that also perks up the brain power and you think and recall much more clearly.

Don't do any of that, I sleep great now, never woke up with back pain again.

No miracles, just pain old 2,000 year old common sense.

2,000 year old common sense made my leg grow an inch before my very eyes? Now, that's a miracle!!!

I was healed in Jesus's name. I know you're mad as hell about that, but that's the facts.

Boron is an artifact of the Holy Lands and affects health there to this very day.

Artifact? Like archaeological artifact? And I've never been there, I'd like to though. Jesus isn't in the Holy Land right now, He was present and healed my leg and back right before my eyes and everyone else in the church glory to Almighty God and His Son Jesus Christ.

You have no clue how amazing a blessing it is to sleep a full night without waking up in excruciating pain every 2 hours. Praise God!

Perhaps next church visit you need to ask for the explanation of Revelations and the long term corruption of the church, which your represent.

Nope, all I need is Jesus. Jesus isn't religion.

You're nothing but a troll that's grasping at any straw he can.

edit on 7-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I still do that, no back pain. Did you read I watched my own leg grow an inch before my eyes?

Don't do any of that, I sleep great now, never woke up with back pain again.

No miracles, just pain old 2,000 year old common sense.

2,000 year old common sense made my leg grow an inch before my very eyes? Now, that's a miracle!!!

I was healed in Jesus's name. I know you're mad as hell about that, but that's the facts.

Boron is an artifact of the Holy Lands and affects health there to this very day.

Artifact? Like archaeological artifact? And I've never been there, I'd like to though. Jesus isn't in the Holy Land right now, He was present and healed my leg and back right before my eyes and everyone else in the church glory to Almighty God and His Son Jesus Christ.

You have no clue how amazing a blessing it is to sleep a full night without waking up in excruciating pain every 2 hours. Praise God!

Nope, all I need is Jesus. Jesus isn't religion.

You're nothing but a troll that's grasping at any straw he can.

In every medical opinion in the world, that would be called Delusional. And also in DSM IV. imho

I suggest you get professional help for such delusional issues.

You have pretty much jumped out on a limb and cut it off behind you with that one.

You must be trying to get a Crazy Check from the Government...

Bones never grow that quickly----no medical journal in the world is going to back your wild imagination.

edit on 7-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Delusional stories frequent religion. imho

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join