It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Christians lie about Jesus Resurrection? Jesus did not die by Crucifiction!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

So. you think the purpose of religeon is to prevent us having anal sex? Wow.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus
Guess the world spins around the fella that likes to disrupt intelligent conversations with I saw my leg grow an inch in church one day, and that pretty much tells the world this isn't rational or intelligent person speaking.

This is an internet forum, perhaps you should start a blog if you want to have supreme control over responses.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
Stop waisting your time mocking Jesus Christ. I think it is really bad taste to believe in this Illuminati-generated prpaganda. The Shroud of Turin has revealed strange facts about the death of Jesus: The shroud has benn exposed to an abnormal radiation prior to Jesus's death. Now, from what this radiation came from? Pilate's wine glass? Ceasar's too brillant palace?
Other worlds, and stargates to these worlds, able to jump between times or timelines, exist. Study your physics: Hugh Evrett, 1950.

OOOOOOH, a fan of modern Physics!! We can definitely pick eachother's brains!!!

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

Lucifer was always the 'light bringer'. The purpose of religion is to subjugate the believer. I seek the truth, lucifers light I reject blind obesiance,
I could show you satans roots, I could tell you exactly where the holy roman empire stole it's central tenets from. But I don't know you, and truly I respect your faith
I haven't read hawkings book, and I find your suggestion that I may not be able to,quite amusing.
You stick with your blind faith, friend, I will continue to seek the light.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
When and where did jesus say "you will not use condoms to limit your families to the degree that you can afford?
Or, where did jesus say "you are not allowed to attempt to protect yourself or your family from catching AIDS by using a condom"
I don't believe JC ever held forth on these topics.
But the holy roman empire seems to know better.
If you wish to delude yourself with fairytales, that should be your own affair. But when a worldwide institution is telling people that they cannot attempt birth control by any means, in order that as many catholics as possible are born to reinforce a faith that has tried to dominate the world, which has tied midwives to a stake and burnt them to death for the crime of attempting to deliver healthy children, I say Enough already.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Yeah, mocking the Living Son of the Most High, the Word made Flesh, that's NOT a new concept.

Nice username btw.

Living son of the most high? High on what?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by holywar666

Yeah, mocking the Living Son of the Most High, the Word made Flesh, that's NOT a new concept.

Nice username btw.

Living son of the most high? High on what?

Love and wrath.

Take your pick which side you want to experience today for tomorrow may be to late.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by freebornman

Lucifer was always the 'light bringer'

Bearer, that was before he was kicked out of the Father's house. Now his role is accuser.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by freebornman

When and where did jesus say "you will not use condoms to limit your families to the degree that you can afford?

Cut expenses if there is an issue. Trade the cable TV and cigarettes and lottery tickets if there is a choice between them and a baby.

Just a thought. We don't have a problem with making money, but spending too much of it. And people have babies all the time they cannot afford, my tax money goes to support them.

Or, where did jesus say "you are not allowed to attempt to protect yourself or your family from catching AIDS by using a condom"

1. Do not have sex until marriage.
2. Do not commit adultery.

I don't believe JC ever held forth on these topics.

He didn't have to, they were already in the Law of Moses. That's why Quantum Physics teachers don't spend their time teaching addition or subtraction. They expect that it's already a given based upon past teachings.

edit on 7-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

This is an internet forum, perhaps you should start a blog if you want to have supreme control over responses.

I think you know the ATS rules----stick to the theme of Christians Lies about Resurrection and Jesus didn't die or become god.

Your imagination on your leg growing an inch in an instant is the off topic subject, as well as one that is quite irrational and not sane. Thus, your intentions appear all about disruptions and changing to talking about yourself and your irrational mind. Such is garbage and jumping clear off the topic into la la land.

Real topics include that Jesus and the Essene were into Reincarnation, which means when Jesus speaks of being always with the Disciples or those of his return in Revelation, it is within that context of Reincarnation. Reincarnation isn't about god. Reincarnation is often just about how a person's good ideas live long past the person and are again taken up by others that discovered the same values.

Such refutes the need for any Resurrection to make Revelations come true.

That you don't even understand these simple concepts on Bible expressions, means you won't ever grasp the more difficult concepts from Masons. It gets down to the issues that beasts are considered dumb, and the world can't really fix stupid, except to ignore and dismiss such irrational non-sense. imho

Those of this irrational mind that goes away from these old beliefs are also called Satan, and those in persuit of the untruth and darkness.

We should also consider that you are the reincarnation of Tammuz, that your corrupt beliefs are that far away from Jesus. imho

You certainly appear to be the Beast concept of Revelation and of the anti-Christ values and beliefs. You are a corrupter of the church and one that pulls it away from Jesus' light and into darkness and death of the church, as expressed by Revelations and 7 churches.

edit on 8-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: The Beasts of the 7 churches

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I think you know the ATS rules----stick to the theme of Christians Lies about Resurrection and Jesus didn't die or become god.

1. That was in response to your detour off the topic on a rabbit trail of your own, I followed it, you're the OP here.

2. You copy/pasted and linked information here that had nothing to do with the title. You're a hypocrite and using the "special pleading fallacy".

3. My faith in Christ didn't being with you, and it doesn't end with you. It's all about Him. He saved me, He healed me, He gave me His Holy Spirit, He fundamentally and absolutely turned my life completely upside down.

Pretty Remarkable for a dead Man! Glory to God that dead Man is risen and seated on the throne in heaven right now ruling and reigning in righteousness and power!!!

4. If Jesus was only reincarnated and not resurrected from the dead that tomb would be full right now and millions of Christians would be making pilgrimages there like they do to any other religious figure that has died. And which one is it, did He die or not? Now you're claiming He reincarnated and didn't resurrect.

He and in His name are still healing sick people to this very day, praise the Lord! Be mad, be very mad.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

He and in His name are still healing sick people to this very day, praise the Lord! Be mad, be very mad.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

4. If Jesus was only reincarnated and not resurrected from the dead that tomb would be full right now and millions of Christians would be making pilgrimages there like they do to any other religious figure that has died. And which one is it, did He die or not? Now you're claiming He reincarnated and didn't resurrect.

Most people know that the Middle East doesn't like the Christian teachings and won't entertain things like Christians or Jewish types wanting to go down to Saudi Arabia to check out the Moses Mtn. of Fire, the Red Sea Crossing into Saudi Arabia and such. That is right on the pathway to Mecca and they don't want any crazy Jewish types or Christians running around down there. The Saudis did put up a fence to told people to stay out of the area, and that keeps people from stealing the relics.

Same deals happens with Israel, as they spend more time trying to cover up the Lost Tomb of Jesus at Talpiot than allowing people to go look at the area. Israelis hate the Jesus theme. They don't call Jesus the Messiah. Due to the messed up mess that Constantine made of Jesus' memory, they don't want Jesus anything in Israel. Go to Israel, take your Bible, tell your story of Jesus healed me, and try to convert a Jewish person and you will find yourself in jail very quickly.

Most people with the slightest of critical thinking would not even suggest your nonsense reply, as they'd be put down for being out of touch with the reality of the Middle East.

Jesus survived the tree hanging, taken down early and live, it was no miracle, and he was just a regular human. There are no other dimensions to which he traveled or other nonsense.

The Second Coming theme is based in reincarnation, which the Essene borrowed from the Egyptian's Beliefs. No humans lived for 2,000 years, and Jesus is long gone. However, he and the Essene did capture some universal truths that will come to pass about religion and these ideas live well beyond the person. But the organized church does not stand for these universal truths as Satan's values have taken over.

Per usual, you are totally out of touch with even the simplest realities.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Why are you fixated on Tammuz?? He died THOUSANDS of years ago and I don't recall a single account of a person being crucified upside down for Tammuz. I don't recall reading a single account of a person being pulled apart by horses for Tammuz. I don't recall ever reading an account of a person willing to be thrown off the highest point of the temple for Tammuz. I don't recall ever reading about where a person was willing to be boiled in oil and banished to an island for Tammuz. When do you ever remember people being willing to become burning torches in Nero's garden for Tammuz??

YOU are fixated on Tammuz, I'm not, you talk about him, Lucifer, and the Illuminati constantly. You worship those things. I worship the Son of the Living God Jesus Christ who for 6 hours one Thursday in Jerusalem was hung naked on a wooden Roman cross suspended between heaven and hell for my sins!!

And His apostles went through all those tortures WILLINGLY for refusing to recant their faith because they saw that same Jesus Christ, Yeshua haMoshiyach risen from the GRAVE. Forget some idiotic son of a Babylonian king that people set up trees every year to and worship on December 25th.

You're the only one glorifying some fool from Babylon that nobody gives two squirts of goat piss about. There are not 17,000+ cataloged books in the Library of Congress dedicated to a smelly camel rapist from Babylon.

He is NOT Jesus, the Son of the Most High God.

edit on 8-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Per usual, you are totally out of touch with even the simplest realities.

If the world calls me crazy that's the damn point! The world is on the highway to hell. Hell is full of people that got standing ovations and pats on the back for what they taught to it. The world told Jesus he was insane, that He had demons, that He was a blasphemer, that He was a liar, and they KILLED Him. The minute the world's people who are educated far beyond their God-given intelligence starts kissing my hairy pasty white behind for the message I preach them you have my permission to immediately put a bullet in my head to the glory of God.

edit on 8-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by freebornman
reply to post by swan001

So. you think the purpose of religeon is to prevent us having anal sex? Wow.

From what I know, they would be the most happy if you didn't have sex at all. Religions of the Book variety are for one thing only, to brainwash people into thinking they are not of Divine Origin, and for full control of that people. The only TRUE religion is Love Abounding. Once you experience that, everything else falls away.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

No only so, friend. Jesus was also know as the "Light Bringer," and the "Morning Star."
Conspiracy of the Century...Jesus and Lucifer, One and the Same!

The Morning Star: Jesus or "Lucifer"?
I would say any ascended Master would be known in later times as a Bringer of Light, Light meaning Wisdom and Knowledge. Sophia is the Goddess of Wisdom, and She will provide it to you if you are willing to accept it.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Are we not supposed to talk about the topic ''did Jesus died or did he ressucitate''? This thread has gone into a mess of accusations against Christianism. As an atheist, I don't know was is to be a christian, so I don't crush what I don't know. Stick to you beliefs if you think your belief is right and stop trying to bite the other's head off. Attacks on religion can be done in a new thread, if you wish to pursue these attacks. Here is not the place.
Now. Back in 33 b.c. lived a man called Jesus. We are trying to figure out if he ressicu... ressussita... ressucitated after his death. Even if I am completely atheist, I say this is possibility. You see, in the '50, a physicist called Hugh Evrett discovered a fact that is supported now by modern M-theory and quantum theory. It was that a gigantic number of other universes existed in addition to ours (the number is said to be infinite, but it actually finite... but VERY big). These universes, called multiverses, are even described in Stephen Hawking's books. Now, because of the small-scale nature of the particles, all possibilities are covered in these universes. That means there exist a multiverse of total light. A multiverse where Hitler won the war. A multiverse in which only women exist and reproduce. A multiverse only made of crystal. Everything you can imagine, and everything you and me can't imagine, EXIST IN ANOTHER MULTIVERSE. Now, If all possibilities are possible, that means that there is, somewhere in all the ''infinite'' number of multiverse, a multiverse that matches exactly the description of the ''Heaven'', and one that matches exactly the description of ''Hell''. And there even exist a multiverse matching the description of the ''Avatar'' film's world. But these multiverses are hidden to us, see ''Schrödinger's cat'' for the explanation.
But physics (Einstein's physics) predicts that disturbances in the fabric of space-time can occur: black holes. These black holes opens up a hole in our universe, permitting access to other multiverses. Black hole are rare when they are big, but they are VERY numerous when they are small. In very small scale, space-time is kind of foamy, infested with chaotic variations including holes.
Now, a doctor recently discovered that human DNA is actually capable of retaining these space-time microscopic holes and pile them up in its very own structure. Dr. Garjajev actually saw laws of physics breaking down (indication of a black hole, since it is infinite) around a DNA strand under the microscope. What if Jesus was one of the rare men in History who had a little bit more superior DNA structure? What if this superior structure enabeled his to travel between timelines, and multiverses, seeming to die at one time then ressucitate another time? This IS possible, just as this phenomenon is actually being reported some places in the world (that military guy who claimed to come from the future, John Titor, being an example).
Physics. Its Fantaaastic!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

No only so, friend. Jesus was also know as the "Light Bringer," and the "Morning Star."
Conspiracy of the Century...Jesus and Lucifer, One and the Same!

The Morning Star: Jesus or "Lucifer"?
I would say any ascended Master would be known in later times as a Bringer of Light, Light meaning Wisdom and Knowledge. Sophia is the Goddess of Wisdom, and She will provide it to you if you are willing to accept it.

Absurd, try this:

The only time the name Lucifer appears in the Bible perverted translators removed it an inserted a title Christ reserves for Himself and given in the book of Revelation.

There is your conspiracy. Lucifer means "Light bearer", he was a former cherub who guarded the throne of God, Lucifer was the cherub who bore GOD's light. The moon doesn't produce light, it only reflects the light of the Sun when the world gets in the way.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

That is great!!!
So, did Jesus Christ died or did came back to life? I think there is a possibility he (He) came back to life maybe by entering in a auto-accumulated black hole or space-time failiure.
edit on 8-4-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join