It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The big secret is.....

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
There will be no more name calling or insults of any kind. You will address members with there user names only.

do not reply to this post

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Friday's high profile missing person case Etan Patz news tells us that a trial has begun. This is a classic savior motif. Somebody must be found guilty and given punishment. I don't think this indicates an upward stock market. Nope.

Today's high profile missing person case news is bizarre. Look at this article.... Missing Nursing Student Remains Found In Tennessee: Holly Bobo Remains Identified The article is in Food World News of all places and is written poorly (on purpose?) and is rather vaguely indicating in a Monday news item that the remains of Holly Bobo were found Sunday. This article is anachronistic. The remains were found last year. We know that it was Holly Bobo's skull because the news told us this last year. I believe this odd article is a signal to let us know that the market has truly turned downward and we who are watching can be assured that we are on the right path. A trial will have to place blame on somebody and they will have to receive punishment.

A couple weeks ago there was another Holly Bobo Associated Press news item here... Holly Bobo evidence analysis complete that also has very interesting and bizarre information. How about this quote from an attorney...

'' Jennifer Lynn Thompson, Zachary Adams' attorney, says state prosecutors have not even told her who found Bobo's remains or where they were found.

"I do not understand what is happening," Thompson said. "I have never before been involved in a case where there is no information about why my client was charged."

In the motion to dismiss, Thompson and Fletcher Long, Autry's lawyer, asked the judge to force prosecutors to produce "all dental record analysis and forensic studies" performed on the skull. ''

Also keep in mind Deflate Gate from the NFL. Football is played with 12 man teams. 12 hero men battle 12 other hero men in sport. The teams are allowed to have 12 footballs each. Investigation found that only 1 ball was properly inflated while 11 of the 12 Patriots footballs were under-inflated. Out of 12, 1 is proper and 11 are bad. That is the opposite of the classic story of 11 good disciples and 1 betrayer. This appears to be super bad! I don't think the stock market is going up any time soon. The bull has been slaughtered. The bear is in control now for quite some time.

If you are a market watcher then you will no doubt notice that some companies are doing quite well during earnings season and their stocks are going on to make new highs. The secret cycle is displayed in the Dow Jones Industrial Average, not in any one particular stock. It is easier to manipulate an average of 30 stocks. Remember the price for the betrayal of Jesus? Judas received 30 coins.

I think if people are behaving poorly they are perhaps offended. Not many people know this secret cycle. Many people are close to it and yet they have never made the quantum leap to consciousness of it. Many in the ''secret societies'' are not aware of it, and they could be easily offended by the information.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

I see you are interested so before I get banned let me offer you a little light (Real light and not the purple haze some of these dress up dudes like to dish out).

Days of the week are important but you have to know the real days of the week... our calendar is off (way off). The little rocks dancing above us called planets influence the event (They are not what you think they are). The message is delivered in archetypal fashion (There is approximately 6, and they a the real SUPER MODS). The human brain is not what you think either and can be wiped clean and reprogrammed like a super computer). Look for colors... purple is important... very important....

Rainbow colors represent the illusion, the light is the White Light which the rainbow comes from. A lot of colors means an illusion is about to present itself. There are two stars in the skymap (Its not really in the sky once you figure out what your are) that triggers the event. One is Isis... and the other is Osiris. To continue you must understand parans in Astrology. Again, our calendar is way off... its all an illusion. Also, study this... you see how it all ties in.

The Tibet Sorcerers discovered something tremendously incredible... the Nazi's figured it out... and WWII was won not by the allies... I can't say anymore (I'll be more than just banned from the "SUPER" mod).

Love my friend... seriously... love is the key.

en.wikipedia.org...

One more thing... don't try to fight it, seriously... you are in a very bad situation and don't know it. Reality is not what you think...

A radio broadcast many stations... you can't hear the other stations because you are not "TUNED" in... same works for your five senses. You only taste, smell, see, and hear because you are "TUNED" in to do so... change the channel and something new appears. A really bad situation my friend.

Well off to get banned.
edit on 4500AMQ03AM-21600E13 by BLAQHAZE137 because: Had to add my final guidance... thanks.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: BLAQHAZE137

Well off to get banned.

It's a shame you can't just pretend to be an adult and communicate without getting personal.

(punch your screen if you are mad at me, it will help)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The only thing about the calendar that is impressive is the childish game known as 52 pick up. Must go clean up after myself.......

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BLAQHAZE137
Nope, I did not go "crying". You do seem to make grand assumptions.

Men don't need to inflate their egos by putting others down for no reason.

If you're banned, it is only because of your actions and attitude, no one else.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

Well that is very honorable of you Mason dude... next time don't insult Prince Hall Masons and you won't hear anything from me. That goes for the groupies who decided to play along in our discussion.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Anyone who decide to read this thread, here is something to chew on. The OP rediscovered the true science. I can tell you that this thread is the most important thread on ALL of ATS. The resource book that compliments this is the Book of the Dead. Read it and apply the science and you will see the works before they appear.

For all the apron dudes that are silently watching this thread... do you think the Moors conquered many lands by brute force? A simple conversation with a person can reveal so much, no need to swing air swords. Now, this same science created a dark world, nothing but rotting flesh. Good Night, I must turn in.

Lesson 2: www.youtube.com...
edit on 1120PMQ19PM-21600E13 by BLAQHAZE137 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Have any of you changed the world for the better yet? If not, I call BS. Prove me wrong. If I had a crystal ball and knew what was going to happen before it did, I would change the world for the better. I'll give you this, you have a wild imagination.
edit on 3-2-2015 by LOSTinAMERICA because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

Actually... its not prediction like the movies play on the screen. There is an overall collective consciousness that seems to have a duality state. It can be measured and predicted based on something called "Trauma Programming".

Levels of this programming is done daily and displayed on the screen to measure a response. It's mankind playing with the minds of others for self interest. It has nothing to do with Freemasonry, only really sadistic people who have too much time on their hands.
edit on 1160PMQ19PM-21600E13 by BLAQHAZE137 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

Actually... its not prediction like the movies play on the screen. There is an overall collective consciousness that seems to have a duality state. It can be measured and predicted based on something called "Trauma Programming".

Levels of this programming is done daily and displayed on the screen to measure a response. It's mankind playing with the minds of others for self interest. It has nothing to do with Freemasonry, only really sadistic people who have too much time on their hands.

I myself am not sadistic. I don't conform to the hive mind. I'm not sure there is one. I think it's the fact that there's 7+ billion people now and a small percentage are indeed sadistic. We just see more of it because the numbers are bigger. It doesn't matter to me because I know how to combat crazy. There's more of us than them. I have faith in that fact.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
ND is creative, but I wouldn't call him "Boy Wonder"...maybe Tonto.

Now I have to ride a donkey with him?! You just keep digging yourself into a hole!

I didn't insult Prince Hall Masons. I called Mr. Martin a fake Mason. He belongs to a group that calls itself "International Free and Accepted Modern Masons" which is a clandestine group, not Freemasonry (Prince Hall or otherwise). Just because a black man calls himself a Mason doesn't mean he is a Prince Hall Mason. Learn the facts.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

Do Prince Hall Freemasons even use a green hat fez hat or do they even use a fez hat at all? It seems like his regalia is also different.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Did you bring up Trayvon's dad as proof that Freemasons are involved in this conspiracy? Do you believe his local Freemason chapter and (or) him were involved in his son's death and planned the event? I would love to see proof that he's a Prince Hall Freemasons and not a member of a clandestine group.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

Notice the Dow Jones Industrial Average closed today at 17,666.40.

Blaqhaze137, if you could, please tell me some more about the days of the week, the calendar, the colors and Tibetans. This is all fascinating.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   

The Tibet Sorcerers discovered something tremendously incredible... the Nazi's figured it out... and WWII was won not by the allies... I can't say anymore (I'll be more than just banned from the "SUPER" mod).

Hitler wins in the end ? Only if some wish to run after their selfish goal until they fullfil their prophecies : Religious consequences of Israel jewish state proposal

Israelis will be voting on 17th March - St Patrick Day's.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason

So Sir Lance, where is the paradise? What is it called?

Beyond this world.

That is the layman's interpretation of Heaven (like the layman interpretation of Hell is that of a fiery place of torment). Most people tend to forget the Bible is a spiritual book using symbols, not a metaphysics manual.

Both Heaven and Hell are internal places and as such can be experienced during life too. Surely some masons must know that? I know they must because many of their texts contain mystical symbolism.

“Neither do they say, 'Behold, here it is!' and 'Behold, from here to there!', for behold, the Kingdom of God is within some of you.”
-Luke 17:21

Those who die in God's grace and friendship and are perfectly purified live for ever with Christ. They are like God for ever, for they "see him as he is," face to face.

This perfect life with the Most Holy Trinity - this communion of life and love with the Trinity, with the Virgin Mary, the angels and all the blessed - is called "heaven." Heaven is the ultimate end and fulfillment of the deepest human longings, the state of supreme, definitive happiness.

To live in heaven is "to be with Christ." the elect live "in Christ," but they retain, or rather find, their true identity, their own name.

Heaven is the blessed community of all who are perfectly incorporated into Christ.

This mystery of blessed communion with God and all who are in Christ is beyond all understanding and description.
Scripture speaks of it in images: life, light, peace, wedding feast, wine of the kingdom, the Father's house, the heavenly Jerusalem, paradise: "no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man conceived, what God has prepared for those who love him.

Because of his transcendence, God cannot be seen as he is, unless he himself opens up his mystery to man's immediate contemplation and gives him the capacity for it. the Church calls this contemplation of God in his heavenly glory "the beatific vision".

Communion with God and Christ can be reached during life. When you do, you are in Heaven.

The promise of eternal life in a place beyond this world called paradise is a selfish desire. Almost everyone who managed to have "the beatific vision of God" during life will tell you they'd prefer coming back on earth to suffer with the rest of mankind than to spend eternity in an hypothetical place beyond this world.

Heaven is a state of mind.
To know God and to be in God requires to transcend the ego, the fear of finitude and the selfish desires. This truth can be revealed to you during your last breath if you are open to it, but there's nothing preventing you from reaching it earlier. This should be the only goal of every true Christian. To be in Christ not after his death, but during his life.

In Christian theology, the beatific vision (Latin: visio beatifica) is the ultimate direct self communication of God to the individual person. A person possessing the beatific vision reaches, as a member of redeemed humanity in the communion of saints, perfect salvation in its entirety, i.e. heaven.

The notion of vision stresses the intellectual component of salvation, though it encompasses the whole of human experience of joy, happiness coming from seeing God finally face to face and not imperfectly through faith.

There exist a tradition that is longing for this personal relation with God, and not merely an imperfect one through faith. That tradition is known to masons and it even influenced its degrees and rituals.

It's a mistake to believe such a relationship is "beyond this world" and that there aren't people who awaken to it everyday and everywhere.

I know literal interpretation of the Bible is popular in the US. But a mason should know better. Neither is this stance serious (it's merely a century old), neither it is promoted by the Church. Fundamentalism and literal interpretations of the bible promote superstition and segregation of faiths, and make it almost impossible for people to discover the eternal teachings hidden in the Bible and all other religious texts, because these teachings are more easily found through comparative study.
edit on 4-2-2015 by Develo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join