It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The big secret is.....

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: BLAQHAZE137

If you want to mix US politics and the bible, consider JC was way more often reported in the bible riding on a donkey than sitting on top of an elephant.
The whole financial system and it's collapse is related to one of the beasts of revelation IMO.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Thank you for the quick reply. IMO, the bible and other books on the subject of GOD is a workbook for the conscious and collective conscious. All of the stories are designed to charge the inner and outer archetypes that control the infrastructure. If we are the hardware, the software is indeed the archetypes. I believe our daily interpretations of reality is whatever archetype is present on a global level.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

4 months ago I spotted something related to a specific group of people that like to consider themselves special, see here.

Feel free to drop your comments if you noticed some event matching the pattern, it's not even my threat but I feel lonely there.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
This is the final week of January 2015 and the stock bull market is completed. The bull is lost. The drama is done.

Google search for AP News about Etan Patz on January 30, 2015.

Why would they choose today to release worldwide an article about a high profile missing child?

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

Great find. Now what are the key Archetypes?

Separation from Parents? (Abandonment)
Murder (Shadow)

I am studying Jungian Archetypes, as I swim deeper in the sea of consciousness; it appears the OP has discovered something very real and measurable.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Now here comes my #1 contender for the job of "financial-beast-head-slayin'" : Yanis Varoufakis

Greece's New Finance Minister: 'You Have To Be Prepared To Blow The Whole Thing Up'

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: XXX777

I now definitely believe the OP is onto something...

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Which is a fake group of Masonry.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

Please enlighten me... who are the "Real" freemasons? I am sure the Prince Hall's will have a different opinion. Either way it makes no difference which boys club is real or fake because its all a silly game of dress up. It's funny to see the little butterflies bouncing from flower to flower with no sense of direction.

The collective consciousness of the world is so orphaned seeking a savior to come down and save them... smh. Do you mind sharing what the "Real" freemasons teach their flock? I would greatly appreciate it.

Waiting patiently listening to Purple Rain... what a lovely song...

Oh forgive me for editing this reply... I see you are close to DC...I am also close to DC, we should grab coffee at Starbucks so I can hear who the "Real" freemasons are. Would be quite interesting coffee session.
edit on 6380AMQ08AM-21600E13 by BLAQHAZE137 because: (no reason given)

Nice traveling blog...
edit on 6420AMQ08AM-21600E13 by BLAQHAZE137 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
"'That which has been is now and that which is to be hath already been.' [Eccl. 3:15]

This is one of the greatest teachings in the book so many base their life around. Predicting the stock market is relatively easy using the OP research, however, the global psyche is in a troubled state. Adults are more like children stuck on an island seeking their place in the game... Lord of the Flies.

Watch the media closely, they use not only symbols but colors and music. They love to see butterflies in nature...

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
No, even the Prince Hall Grand Lodges would call them fake. I wasn't calling him fake because of his skin color. Many states are plagued with groups that call themselves Masons, but do no follow the landmarks of Freemasonry and who are "Masons" in name only, but not in substance.

Freemasonry is not a silly game or dress up. Freemasonry teaches the importance of faith, hope, and charity.

Freemasonry teaches lessons of brother love (humanity), relief, truth, moderation, courage, fidelity, integrity, justice, prudence, humility, fervency, integrity, and self-sacrifice.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Surely you know I am not playing word games with you because I feel you are not educated in your craft, I am confident you have a strong working knowledge on freemasonry and its objective. Its quite funny you say "IT" teaches lessons of brotherly love (Yet in your wonderful blog of your brothers, I do not see a variety of brothers in your flock, only a very large number of Caucasian males... why is that?). You are in Reston Virginia so I am sure there are many brotherly types that are not Caucasians that would love to wave swords in the air and call themselves colorful names like Sir and Grand Master. No need to answer that question with the general explanation... I am very acute on the rules of the house.

I also like the other lessons you brought to the surface that freemasonry teaches mankind... how are these lessons taught? I wonder if you can place a request for me? How about all the freemasons collectively come together and battle these "Terror" groups causing so much sadness around the world. You all consider yourselves "Champions for the weak?" All those wonderful qualities you listed above is great to put on logos but action speaks louder than words. I can say you have stumbled across a very good topic and if I had enough time throughout my day, I would fill this thread with some amazing tangible evidence that would raise the dead. Reality is not what you think... not even close. You know if I had a time machine, I would travel back to WWII and make sure the little guy with the funny mustache was really put out of his misery.

The mind is a terrible thing to waste. Did you know the Nazi's traveled to Tibet? You know our good friend Helen Blavatsky also traveled to see those wise observers of our reality. You know she said "The circle is the natural basis or beginning of all area, and the square being made so in mathematical science, is artificial and arbitrary --"

I wonder what she meant by that? Isn't the square something of importance in your organization? Okay, please forgive me for being sarcastic because I'm really a nice and humble person. Seriously, what else can you share with me about freemasonry and the six? Surely you are familiar with the six? How about the 1 and the 0? Let's keep it simple, tell me a little about the single point... what is so wonderful about a single point? Yes, we are made in the image of the Creator... but that is not all... someone is withholding information. Can you help Sir Knight?

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Sir Mason Friend,

Wouldn't you know I've found something on my drive... he calls himself a Sir as well. Can you help me identify what is so special about this image?

Surely you know... its "Hidden in plain sight".

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I say "it" because Freemasonry is a fraternity, an entity.

Well, I live in Idaho so the pure statistics of it all wouldn't show me with a variety, but I hold no thoughts of grandeur of racial superiority.

I was in Reston for Masonic Week and there were Brazilians, Panamanians, blacks, whites, Mexicans, British, Canadian, Indian, and so on. Quit trying to play the race card, it doesn't work on me.

I also like the other lessons you brought to the surface that freemasonry teaches mankind... how are these lessons taught?

Through a system of degrees.

How about all the freemasons collectively come together and battle these "Terror" groups causing so much sadness around the world.

Why us? Why not everyone? But then again that is the job of the government, not a private organization.

All those wonderful qualities you listed above is great to put on logos but action speaks louder than words.

And our actions back up our words.

I don't doubt that the Nazis traveled widely.

Isn't the square something of importance in your organization?

Yes.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

You see how I am able to cause a little disruption in your psyche? We can play this game literally all night and I can invoke all types of responses from you if I felt like entertaining the thread readers. Your response to my flirty play on the "Entity" you call freemasonry is predictable. It's like the orphaned child defending it's mother. I want to share something with you. Your "traveling" is about learning who you are as well as who your brothers are, but let me ask you this one question:

1) When your day come to depart this world, what do you hope to gain, do you know what awaits you on the other side?

I found this thread very interesting because the OP knows our reality is actually a living entity (I am using your word). It is dominated by several archetypal energies controlling every single action and reaction. Example, you spent many years to obtain your Masters degree... congrats on that, however, what are your plans? Will you spend the next 20 years of your life attempting to prove to the world that you are entitled to special treatment (salary, nice homes, fancy cars) because you hold a "Master" degree on a subject that can't be validated outside of our perception?

To return back to this thread, the OP has provided a blueprint for the researcher to follow if they want to get closer to golden pot at the end of the rainbow. I believe the thread is in the wrong forum because the freemasons are not the players involved in herding the cats. Remember Alpha-Omega...

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Douche alert.

1) When your day come to depart this world, what do you hope to gain, do you know what awaits you on the other side?

Paradise.

Will you spend the next 20 years of your life attempting to prove to the world that you are entitled to special treatment (salary, nice homes, fancy cars) because you hold a "Master" degree on a subject that can't be validated outside of our perception?

Nope.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Where is all that integrity, honor, and humanity you were highlighting a few replies back? Douche alert? I see I hit a nerve, exposing the inner child in you. Minds that are not fully developed respond with insults and tantrums when they feel vulnerable. No Sir Lance (Love the blog site so I am going to continue to identify you as a Knight), I am not the douche here? I fully understand where you are and what you are and that pings a little of fight or flight within you (No need to fight youngster... flying is so much good-er).

So Sir Lance, where is the paradise? What is it called? Can you draw me a map so I can find it (Readers, wait for it...here is where another insult may show itself). You really don't know... do you? All those books and not one is honest enough to tell you where you are and what you are? I kindly presented Travon Martin's father as being a Prince Hall, and your response is they are fake (Another insult from a childish undeveloped mind, if they seek freemasonry, show them the light instead of insulting Sir Lance). Here is where I will fall from grace a bit but I have my chutes and ladders game with me so I can warp back to where I left off... you are LOST Sir Lance. You are a weak FOLLOWER of a blind species pretending to be masters of their illusion reality. You do not follow the basic principles of your organization and your organization is bias (Is it not an ongoing struggle to segregate your lodges?). You have one path Sir Lance, continue reading this thread and learn something about what you are in or go swing your imaginary sword someplace else with your boys club playing dress up (The whole organization is a fake... everything they "Teach" was and is stolen). Know your history child before attempting to deflate someone who is dimensions ahead of you. You still don't get it... I care nothing about your play dress up club, I am traveling the 137 Train to room 137 to meet up with members from club 137. You are still stirring in your bed... sorry to have disturbed your sleep.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   

I was about to be convinced that the key to enlightment is the control of the ego ...

Cool man.
To get back to the topic, does anybody knows according to those cycles when the next event is supposed to take place ?

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Today is Monday here in the United States, communications day occur on Wednesday... continue to watch the media. In the USA, Whitney Houston's daughter is in a coma, another cruel act from ISIS, and the Patriots miraculously winning the Super Bowl. If I was a betting person, I would say someone or something may be rising from the dead. Upward movement...

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
No one is perfect and I guess my bluntness is still a rough spot.

No nerve hit, just pointing out that I didn't like your pretentious thread.

No Sir Lance (Love the blog site so I am going to continue to identify you as a Knight), I am not the douche here?

Well first, I have been dubbed a knight. Second, why did you end your sentence with a question mark?

I fully understand where you are and what you are and that pings a little of fight or flight within you (No need to fight youngster... flying is so much good-er).

Really? And where am I and what am I grandpa?

So Sir Lance, where is the paradise? What is it called?

Beyond this world.

Can you draw me a map so I can find it (Readers, wait for it...here is where another insult may show itself).

Nope.

All those books and not one is honest enough to tell you where you are and what you are?

Which books are these?

I kindly presented Travon Martin's father as being a Prince Hall, and your response is they are fake...

I didn't say Prince Hall was fake Masonry, I said that Mr. Martin was a fake Mason. His brand, even to Prince Hall Masons is an irregular or clandestine group of Freemasonry.

you are LOST Sir Lance.

No, I know exactly where I am.

You are a weak FOLLOWER of a blind species pretending to be masters of their illusion reality.

So all in all, you're a "I'm above and better than you mere mortals" poster?

You do not follow the basic principles of your organization and your organization is bias...

I strive to live by the principles of Freemasonry, but no one is perfect. My fraternity is not bias.

Is it not an ongoing struggle to segregate your lodges?

Nope.

...everything they "Teach" was and is stolen

How so? From who?

Know your history child before attempting to deflate someone who is dimensions ahead of you.

I'm very well acquainted with my and Freemasonry's history.

Dimensions? LOL No self importance or aggrandizement here. Maybe some humility would suit you.

I care nothing about your play dress up club...

So?

You are still stirring in your bed... sorry to have disturbed your sleep.

When you wrote this I was sound asleep.

It seems though, that something has brought you awake so early to respond to my post.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join