It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets of the Prometheus Film Leaked (Movie is about the Illuminati's Religion??)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
No doubt its the Alien prequel.

But what I think Alex or the OP is trying to say is that the history of Illuminati religion is the revealed in the movie.

am I right?

Yes, you are on the same page as me. Of course, I haven't seen the film (have to wait until June in theaters) so I really don't know exactly what will be reviled in this film 'in addition' to what Alex Jones has basically already laid out in the YouTube video he posted.

From what I gathered, it is apart of the Illuminati's 'Religion' and 'their beliefs' that mankind was created by 'Ancient Astronauts' (aka 'Aliens'). The story line in the movie Prometheus isn't actually fiction, it is basically 100% true to the actual beliefs of the Illuminati and of many, many ancient civilizations.

edit on 1-4-2012 by hero_25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
reply to post by hero_25

good. more for your ears to hear.

thikn you're all informed on "all that is Illuminati?" think you're all informed about "all that is human history directive?" really.. you think you know it all???? you think you know what our next step is?? you think "JUST" the "elite" get to become "godlike"??...nobody else.. "just" the ones who have enough money to do so???

I am suffocating in the debris field that is the infowars fallout....
and that debris = complete and utter ignorance.

you're all blinded by class-regulated prejudice.

and you suck so vehemently because of it.
sorry but it's the absolute truth.

Did you role out of bed the wrong way this morning?

But in all seriousness, I haven't seen anyone post once in this thread claiming that they actually believe that they 'know everything' and are informed on "all that is Illuminati" or think that they are informed about "all that is human history directive". In fact, I am actually trying to find out more from people here on ATS that might have a lot of knowledge on these kind of subjects.

You seem like you could be pretty knowledgeable. Please feel free to open up and share with us your thoughts and ideas. This is really meant to be a fun thread. I don't wish to see any bashing on infowars.com or Alex Jones 'personally' since they are definitely NOT on topic here. As I posted in the very beginning of this thread:

"This thread is NOT about Alex Jones! This thread should only be about the Illuminati, the film Prometheus and the 'information' that Alex Jones has provided in the Video"

So if you have anything you would like to share that is on topic, please feel free to open up!

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by hero_25

hey man ..

it's just that.. I'm correct in what i'm saying is all.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
reply to post by hero_25

hey man ..

it's just that.. I'm correct in what i'm saying is all.

No one said you weren't. I was just asking 'and hoping' you would keep this on topic since this thread is NOT about infowars.com or Alex Jones.

But please feel free to share actual information regarding the Illuminati, Ancient Astronaut theory or the film Prometheus. These are the things that I am mostly interested in discussing on this thread.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by hero_25

The illuminati know who the Gods are.....they are our ancesters.....their children are put on earth to develope their
abilities so they can survive on their own planet venus and any other of their choosing.

The thing that they don't know is this........you have to be Mr or Mrs average......not to good and not to bad, before you have any chance of gaining your abilities.

The illuminati want the puplic to fear the Gods (aliens) so only they will be chosen.

The ufo's you see flying about are the real earthlings......our ancesters don't need them so you see we are not the youngest in the universe we are one of the oldest.

I could tell you much more but I will see how the name calling goes first.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
S+F!!!
Thank you for bringing this film to my attention! It looks sick! Finally a snippin' movie I care about watching.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hessdalen
reply to post by hero_25

they are real but these photos are not (they are from a worth1000 photoshop competiton)...

here are some real ones:

edit on 1-4-2012 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

I want to post your post agin. Amazing, amazing, just socks-off aymazing. This Klaus Dona, is --better-- than Eric Von Daniken.
The pyrimid with eye, the constellation Orion, the pyramid with eye, the constellation Orion, they just keep coming up. Watch when he puts the US dollar up to the little black pyrimid with eye. God. What is (has been) going on here?!?!?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
When I first read the title of this post I was intrigued because I thought that they were going to make a film based upon Alan Moore's comic Prometheus (Which IS about the Illuminati's religion.) but still this film looks amazing. Ridley Scott is an amazing sci fi director.

Oh wait that comic was titled Promethea. Never mind i guess.
edit on 1-4-2012 by boot2theface because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I cant watch the video at the moment but what research did alex jones do exactly, how does he know this is what the film is supposed to represent,and whats his source for the leak?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by hero_25

Haha the ship in the second video looks like the C shaped object by our sun.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
the illuminati died out hundreds of years ago. if someone claims otherwise, they are about to sell you something or thay are really bored

with jones, it might be both

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontlaughthink
reply to post by hero_25

The illuminati know who the Gods are.....they are our ancesters.....their children are put on earth to develope their
abilities so they can survive on their own planet venus and any other of their choosing.

The thing that they don't know is this........you have to be Mr or Mrs average......not to good and not to bad, before you have any chance of gaining your abilities.

The illuminati want the puplic to fear the Gods (aliens) so only they will be chosen.

The ufo's you see flying about are the real earthlings......our ancesters don't need them so you see we are not the youngest in the universe we are one of the oldest.

I could tell you much more but I will see how the name calling goes first.

The main point is that many of our 'ancestors' and ancient civilizations believed in this stuff. Just because they 'believe' in it, doesn't mean that it is true. Also, here is my favorite quote from Socrates: "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing". I think it is 'unwise' to come about this with a closed mind my friend. The question we all should be asking is why so many of the elite class in practically every civilization throughout history believed in 'Ancient Astronaut Theory'. Also, if you think about the Bible, we are suppose to believe that 'God' created everything on earth. Well... if that is true, then what exactly is God? Where did he/she come from and 'how' did he/she create everything on earth?

Think about what little information we had just 100 years ago and now look at what we are discovering almost EVERY day! Check out this article from MSNBC.com:

Billi ons of alien habitable planets, right here in our galaxy

Now tell me, if we here on earth one day find a way to travel to these other 'habitable planets'. What exactly do you think 'we would do'? We very well could re-start a civilization on these other planets and over time 'we' the people who originally came from earth would be viewed as 'Gods'.

But again, I'm not saying that any of this is what happened here on earth; but I find it VERY interesting that a lot of ancient civilizations believed in this.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
the illuminati died out hundreds of years ago. if someone claims otherwise, they are about to sell you something or thay are really bored

with jones, it might be both

Sure... just one day they decided to call it quits? Are you serious? If you have anything to help back up your statement please share it with us. But regardless, there are still many, many other occult groups that still exist today so it really doesn't matter if there is still one that goes by the 'name' Illuminati.

But again, if you have any info regarding the Illuminati calling it quits 100 years ago or dying off please let us know! Maybe they broke up and joined other groups? Maybe a different occultic group overthrew or outgrew them? Or maybe they just went deeper underground and out of the 'spotlight' and have managed to convince people that they 'no longer exist anymore'? Man, if the 'Federal Reserve' can convince people for nearly 100 years that they are apart of the 'federal government' (which they are not) do you honestly believe that an occultic group that goes by the name of the 'Illuminati' couldn't attempt to convince people that they no longer existed? It's like the Rockerfeller family trying to hide the fact that they (as well as several other families) are the real people that truly operate and run the United States. But please don't be surprised that they do not do this out in the 'open'.

Again, please feel free to share with us any information you might have! You very well could be right and I am seriously interested in any information that you might provide.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
There is a plan. We have no control over how it plays out. We are puppets.

When Shakespeare wrote that all the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players, he was right.

We all have a role to play, dictated by the puppetmasters. The next time you do something on impulse ask yourself "was that really me?"

Stand by for the big reveal. It's going to be quite a show.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by hero_25

But what I think Alex or the OP is trying to say is that the history of Illuminati religion is the revealed in the movie.

am I right?

Yes, you are on the same page as me. Of course, I haven't seen the film (have to wait until June in theaters) so I really don't know exactly what will be reviled in this film 'in addition' to what Alex Jones has basically already laid out in the YouTube video he posted.

From what I gathered, it is apart of the Illuminati's 'Religion' and 'their beliefs' that mankind was created by 'Ancient Astronauts' (aka 'Aliens'). The story line in the movie Prometheus isn't actually fiction, it is basically 100% true to the actual beliefs of the Illuminati and of many, many ancient civilizations.

Prometeus is NOT a prequel to the Alien movies. Yes, ORIGINALLY it was a prequel but now it no longer is.

Here's two sources for you to read:

www.alienprequelnews.com...

gointothestory.blcklst.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

Whoa! Those are some pretty amazing pics, thanks for posting them!

Here is another interesting video clip I found for the film Prometheus featuring Guy Pearce at a 2023 TED conference:

This film looks pretty epic!

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracySquid7
Prometeus is NOT a prequel to the Alien movies. Yes, ORIGINALLY it was a prequel but now it no longer is.
There is no way they can construct the trailer that they did and NOT call it a prequel. From the Oxford English Dictionary:

A book, film, etc., narrating events which precede those of an already existing work.
No amount of handwaving changes the fact that Prometheus is a film narrating events which precede those of Alien.

It's as much a prequel to Alien as The Silmarillion is to The Lord of the Rings. (Perhaps it doesn't share the DIRECT relationship of The Hobbit to LotR, but there's no denying it's the same universe with the same rules in play and the events happen in that universe prior to the other piece…)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracySquid7

Originally posted by hero_25

am I right?

Here's two sources for you to read:

www.alienprequelnews.com...

gointothestory.blcklst.com...

They can say all they want. It is a prequel to Alien.

Weyland corporation? Check.
Space Jockey? Check
Strong female lead? Check
Flamethrowers? Check
Giger designs? Check
Synthetic Humanoid Crewmember? Check
Body horror? Check

The trailer even apes the visual style of the original alien trailer.

What they are trying to do is avoid stepping in the cinematic turds that the last 4 movies with the xenomorph turned out to be. They also want this to spawn a new franchise going in a different direction so they have to avoid the expectation that this film ends with the start of Alien.

If this succeeds it'll be 2nd box office Sci Fi smash in a row with 10ft tall blue humanoids.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join