It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets of the Prometheus Film Leaked (Movie is about the Illuminati's Religion??)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
As I understand it, this is not a prequel to Alien. What I read was that Scott started out to make a prequel but the movie evolved into something else, though obviously still a sci-fi flick. Scott did say elements of the Alien universe would be recognizable however. I'm pretty shocked at how recognizable they are actually. Still, it looks very cool. As for Alex Jones, I think he's reaching.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Oops. I see now that he did finally admit it was a prequel, after previously denying it. Jones is still reaching.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MysticStrummer

the prize is immortality...

should we even seek it? with all the genetic research and in-vitro meat telling us just the hints of the possibilities that are becoming available to humankind.

will it be the ultra rich who get to choose if someone is worthy enough to pass... (extend their lives)

or will it be the 'Just' who decides?

it is quite fact and even known to thyself that everyone want to extend their lives, it's what we do...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by hero_25

Originally posted by Saucerwench
I mentioned this in amother thread: Just google-image Anunnaki, and look at all those pictures, while you view this thread vid. You'l stay creeped out for a week. I'll probably have crazy dreams (which is why I'm still up)

Holy crap! What the heck is this?!

If this is for real... I too will have a hard time sleeping!

edit on 1-4-2012 by hero_25 because: (no reason given)

LOL mate thos pics are all fakes.

They have already been debunked here on ATS I believe. I have seen the originals myself before the pics were photoshoped into each other.

As for the movie.

It's just a movie made from a series of stories over thirty years old.

There's nothing to do with the Illuminati, just some fun action/adventure and nothing more.

Hell, I swear, ther's people out there that think everything from Banans in Pajamas to Lazytown to Lord of the rings and everything in between is a conspiracy..lol
edit on 4/2/2012 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad

LOL mate thos pics are all fakes.

They have already been debunked here on ATS I believe. I have seen the originals myself before the pics were photoshoped into each other.
edit on 4/2/2012 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

Yes, I know. Moonrunner already mentioned this.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
one thing we do know with quite certainty... it that we are mortal.

if humankind tries to make themself a god because that's what immortality is, and humankind is not ready... Judgement could be well at hand?

---

(1)
we could be trying to steal the fire from the Gods already? (or again) with the technology of Genomics and the forbidding of the research by the administration years ago.

If we are using this technology available now to make in-vitro meat... then we know the actual technology is atleast 15 years advanced. (moore's law accelerates this to the singularity) The scientist specially working in secret labs are way ahead and technology does not bleed out to the public for quite some time... we know that too because there is some clause in research with government (the technology for the internet was around sometime before we had it)

(2)
The bible could very well be real-time (we live in its unfolding) and truth... and there is an afterlife because one man who was 'Just' already achieved this immortality and promised to meet in the forever after. If the bible is true (and we know our mortality) then to achieve this immortality one has to follow the guide and it is the way in which you live your life and enjoy and learn from this experience on the planet.

edit on 2-4-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by hero_25

The movie is suppose to be about the aliens from the movie...Alien.

I don't much see much beyond that.

Who knows. It's 5 am. Maybe it will make more sense in the morning.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I wonder if people concerned about dying... like Michael Jackson extending his mortality by sleeping in a chamber, or people like Bill Gates would be interested in harvesting non-rejectable organs and other parts of their cloned human shell to extend their life, or maybe a brain transplant will be possibility in the future... I mean why go to a machine if you can have the flesh?

the ghost in the machine terminator style shell or a human shell like the one we're used to...

I wonder if those people would be interested in this technology?

I have heard though that is it very difficult for the wealthy to get to the Kingdom of God and that Kingdom of God is an immortal place.

maybe we will choose poorly if we drink from our homemade Holy Grail?

humankind is searching for that Holy Grail... it's in our theology and mythology and in science...

everyone wants to live forever when they already think they are a god.

edit on 2-4-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by hero_25

I think occult groups do indeed believe in ancient astronaut theory. Thelemites / O.T.O. members for instance believe the book of the law written by Crowley and which was was delivered by a higher intelligence called Aiwaz.

Crowley himself would later (1918) invoke a intelligence called Lam which is widely regarded as a grey alien.
As such devotees of Thelema and Crowley are directly involved with the occult belief that Magick can be used to communicate off world

Lam .

It is also worth readin Cosmic Trigger by Rob Anton Wilson for more on communicating with Aliens.

cosmic trigger

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lagrimas
reply to post by hero_25

I think occult groups do indeed believe in ancient astronaut theory. Thelemites / O.T.O. members for instance believe the book of the law written by Crowley and which was was delivered by a higher intelligence called Aiwaz.

Crowley himself would later (1918) invoke a intelligence called Lam which is widely regarded as a grey alien.
As such devotees of Thelema and Crowley are directly involved with the occult belief that Magick can be used to communicate off world

Lam .

It is also worth readin Cosmic Trigger by Rob Anton Wilson for more on communicating with Aliens.

cosmic trigger

it's all mans doing... possibly foretold?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
It's difficult not to speak of Jones when it is he that is making the sensational claims and in such an alarming, spooky manner. Alex should be Scott's agent. He's got me wanting to go see this movie even though I lost interest in the franchise after Alien 2.

Now that I remember, Alex did great propagandising another movie not long ago too. Remember Machete? Remember how he would scream day after day on how this movie was going to blow up into a full-on race war? He would go on and on about receiving a leaked script, on how Robert Rodriguez was his friend (convenient) but was sooo wrong in adding irritating racial subjects and violent matter that would make mexicans in the US go berserk and instantly thirst for caucasian blood. Extremely irresponsible on-air scaremongering, but people went to see the movie after all, which was pretty ridiculous from a political viewpoint and not too bad as a comedy.

I see more mysticism and deeper insight in Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull. Chest-bursters are not in any pre-Incan or Egyptian carvings, are they? Alex is, sadly, just a for-profit alarmist, hyping another movie USING his fan base and the theorists/mystics/paranoid/doomers as marketing/consumer TOOLS. Very unethical in his approach, but understandle from an immoral, capitalist viewpoint.

I like Jones' show, in moderation, for a chuckle or two but can see him for what he is.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by hero_25

video that Alex Jones just released yesterday...

He basically breaks down what he believes the meaning behind the movie 'Prometheus' is all about.

That quote alone dismisses any conspiracy theory about this film. It's a prequel to Alien...can't we just accept this fact and enjoy a film for once?

Seriously. There is nothing to this regarding Illuminati.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by literofcola
Never thought of it like this. But that movie looks epic. I thought it is suppose to be the Alien prequel or something?

It's about this guy......or guys

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by hero_25

Alex Jones is such a moron, but then this thread isn't about him.

Prometheus is a prequel to Alien, essentially everything in the film is about the world that the 1979 sci-fi horror film Alien takes place in. Particularly, from the trailer, it deals with the planet (or moon, I'm not really sure) LV-426 and a mysterious group of aliens known to the fan base only as the Space Jockey's. The Space Jockey race own the space-ship from the first Alien film, the one that the xenomorph eggs were on.

The idea that this movie has any connection to the Illuminati is even more inane and stupid than most of AJ's claims.

Thematically the movie appears to have an underlying Lovecraftian theme. Lovecraft, a famous horror author of the early 20th century, tended to have stories in which curiosity and scientific inquiry lead to the uncovering of horrible truths (typically involving aliens or beings from another dimension).

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by hero_25

Not sure on what Jones is saying but the Trailor looks pretty good.... doesnt look brilliant but it does look pretty good!!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

Actually, the Illuminati dates back to Ancient Rome. They began as a group of spiritualist who had different ideas than the Imperial Church. The ideas were actually truth passed down from the previous civilization and The Church knew this and distorted the truth for control and power over the people. So a secret society was formed to practice truth without regards of the Imperial Church, thus, "The Enlightened Ones" were created. The Illuminati was infiltrated by the Imperial Church and soon original members disbanded or may have been killed. Anyways, The Illuminati today is the result of that infiltration. That's why they are seen as evil.

I starred your post, so far you seem to me the only one who knows the truth about the Illuminati. One must understand, in those days, the Church was a lot like the KGB, they had spies everywhere, and enforced their rule by the point of a sword, and the fire, and the torture chamber. Anyone who had "different" ideas had to keep them close to the vest, and talk about them only to trusted people who had similar thoughts. Eventually, these became a secret society, for safety's sake more than anything else.

And they still must remain secret, think for a second what would happen if a member went on CNN and said he was Illuminati? He or she would have no peace after that.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by hero_25

Since you said your curious (Or I feel like posting this out of paranoia) then you might find this interesting. www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
This movie is about how the Xenomorph from Alien came to be....I doubt it has to do anything with the illuminati.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

Sorry that this is not relevant to the topic or anything you said but which movie does your avatar picture come from?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Or which movie did you use for your avatar? Sorry if my above post wasn't grammatically correct.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join