It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets of the Prometheus Film Leaked (Movie is about the Illuminati's Religion??)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by hero_25

For more information on what might be the current incarnation of the illuminati, there is a plethora of information available on this page.

I myself believe they are for real, and that they are actually the good guys, or at least believe themselves to be. I started a thread about it some time ago, which is located here.
edit on 1-4-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by hero_25

For more information on what might be the current incarnation of the illuminati, there is a plethora of information available on this page.

I myself believe they are for real, and that they are actually the good guys, or at least believe themselves to be. I started a thread about it some time ago, which is located here.

Awesome, I will check these out! This is exactly the kind of stuff I was hoping people would post here. Do you know from your own research if the Illuminati (or any other Occultist group) believes in the 'Ancient Astronaut Theory'? I'm really curious to see if this is a common belief amongst the occult.

edit on 1-4-2012 by hero_25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by hero_25

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by hero_25

Do you know from your own research if the Illuminati (or any other Occultist group) believes in the 'Ancient Astronaut Theory'? I'm really curious to see if this is a common belief amongst the occult.

edit on 1-4-2012 by hero_25 because: (no reason given)

I do not know much about the other secret societies(only enough to deem them relatively uninteresting compared to the Illuminati). But from what i know about the Illuminati, (i have done extensive research on this subject), they are guarding a "great secret" that would completely change the world if it got out, and they are not sure humanity is ready for this secret, according to themselves. This secret has been guarded for thousands of years, at least sometime before pythagoras(which was one of the earliest known "frontmen" of the original Illuminati, not Adam Weisshaupt like some people believe, and is stated on wikipedia)

This secret, from what i have found out, has something to do with the "holy ark" which is also mentioned in other religions, and i suspect it very well might have something to do with ancient aliens...

They have many secrets of course, which you need to become a member to get disclosed. But there are also alot of public knowledge from which you can, by reading between the lines, get a pretty good idea yourself...

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Prometheus Is a Greek or roman story of a guy who stole fire from the gods and gave it to man and was punished a very long time by the gods----- the illuminati religion?

I just saw a page today online asking if I wanted to join the illuminati of today, who were trying to get the word out that they stand up for human rights and have no religious inclination either way people are allowed to believe whatever they want to believe so don't tell me they aren't real.

They are the ruling elite the people in charge who run things the rich the famous. They have been throwing a worldwide Revelations concert for about ten years that no one was supposed to find out about including me. They are the governing ones who give artists record contracts and throwing around an idea .

They already did it. Go to another world bring something back and get punished for it. The Beast with a head injury had wire taps of a real world show , they tried to go through with it tribulations or acquire an empire for black 7 , beast grows up and becomes mass murderer look alike . Nothing happened and this was planned by awhile. , may rock the foundations of the world. What if it wasn't aliens but God.

If you watch the movie Immortals good and evil health and pain sadism . One character looks like the devil and one stands up for what is right guided by the Greek gods. Revelations party?

Jon Stewart said " if aliens come from the future and this is the only record of our time I will be completely satisfied with that " . Talking about the new play on broadway written by the south park guys, at least that is what he says.

What else could a sci if movie have to do with the illuminati religion waiting for aliens ? We all speak in code I learned some pretty nice tricks on my arrival of how to blur the lines in speech and art with code. They taught me that. The guy who stole fire from the gods and gave it to man and was punished by the gods for doing so.

I was writing in my thread of Prometheus being a toy character in a game in one of my threads which should've been deleted because of speech and didn't want to show face around here awhile cause I F ' ed up .
I have been saying some of this for years but nobody listens.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
The movie looks so cool, and I'm glad they kept the Giger theme.
I loved the 1st, 2nd and even the 3rd one.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
My buddy works in marketing for a large fx house. We watcged the advance/test copy a month ago. It has some differences with the final theatrical version. They always do. Its a good flick. It want slam bang action the entire time like aliens. It had more tension than the original but wasnt nearly as slow. The cut we watched was long 180+ min. They will cut a chunk of that. It 100% is a prequel to alien. Saying it isnt is a matter of semantics. It stands alone in the sense you didnt have to see the other flicks. But just because the xeno whatevers arent doing the sos doesnt mean it isnt a prequel.

Now on to the alex jones crap. It may correlate to his illumanati fantasy which may or may not be accurate nut prometheus isnt a glass window into secret illuminati beliefs. Its a creature flick with a few nice psychological twists and imho the second best movie in the series. Thete will be a sequel which brings it further into the alien family. And you will be going ohhhh i remember that now it makes sense.

Sometimes a movie is just a movie and not a paranoia fueled infowars delusion.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

You lucky man........

Well, I cant wait for this movie also. Illuminati?
Meh........

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by hero_25

LOL. The movie isn't even out yet. He got all this from the trailer? What bull#.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I watched the eight minute video again and he barely talked about the actual movie but ideas and the framework of ideas. The whole concert is over and the illuminati aren't going to be able to bully poor artists. Muse the band was singing and talking about rebelling against the system and said we didn't do this so he could be famous and sang a song about gross hygiene things or something I don't care. Their first album black holes and expectations was better. You weren't meant to see the subliminals cause you're not on the inside and could be considered sheeple if you didn't come here. They branded me to sound like a crazy person I don't care concerts over now it's mellow emo crap for this generation. I am not going to waste years chasing phantoms do you know Jared Leno from my so called life he had a band 30 seconds to mars and he talked to me through my tv said " he felt like breaking a bottle of Cham pain over a computer" . In 08 that when everything happened with this site going crazy. They made off with all the money screwed up my life framed me for the devil gave me schizophrenia let me make an idiot of myself when I first got here so I don't care it's stupid and I dont care.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
My buddy works in marketing for a large fx house. We watcged the advance/test copy a month ago. It has some differences with the final theatrical version. They always do. Its a good flick. It want slam bang action the entire time like aliens. It had more tension than the original but wasnt nearly as slow. The cut we watched was long 180+ min. They will cut a chunk of that. It 100% is a prequel to alien. Saying it isnt is a matter of semantics. It stands alone in the sense you didnt have to see the other flicks. But just because the xeno whatevers arent doing the sos doesnt mean it isnt a prequel.

Now on to the alex jones crap. It may correlate to his illumanati fantasy which may or may not be accurate nut prometheus isnt a glass window into secret illuminati beliefs. Its a creature flick with a few nice psychological twists and imho the second best movie in the series. Thete will be a sequel which brings it further into the alien family. And you will be going ohhhh i remember that now it makes sense.

Sometimes a movie is just a movie and not a paranoia fueled infowars delusion.

Spoilers

Please

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Speaking of Ridley Scott
and this is something I had forgot

LEGEND
One of my top 5 favorite movies

Innocence lost
Battle of dark and light

Best Soundtrack by Tangerine Dream

Best demon Tim Curry

This was back when I liked Tom Cruise.

RIdley's been around a while eh?

Always the same theme.

I can't wait to see Prometheus!!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

There are still many other different Occult groups and whether or not they call themselves 'Illuminati' or something different doesn't really matter.
On the contrary, it ABSOLUTELY matters. How can one hope to gain knowledge if they're not willing to even attempt specificity???

I guess I am mostly interested in knowing if 'at least' any of the current Occultist groups that we know for sure are still around today also have a strong belief in 'Ancient Astronaut Theory'? If they do, then I guess the bigger question is 'Why is it that almost ALL of the elite groups of people throughout history seem to believe in this theory?'
But there's a significant problem with what you're saying—you're making an assumption that current Occultist groups are synonymous with elite groups, when it's not clear that that's the case at all.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rukas
reply to post by hero_25

LOL. The movie isn't even out yet. He got all this from the trailer? What bull#.

If you had watched the Video, Alex Jones clearly states that he was given an 'early script' for the movie. People do still read these days. What's bull# about that?

edit on 2-4-2012 by hero_25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

There are still many other different Occult groups and whether or not they call themselves 'Illuminati' or something different doesn't really matter.
On the contrary, it ABSOLUTELY matters. How can one hope to gain knowledge if they're not willing to even attempt specificity???

I was responding specifically to one of the earlier posters who kept insisting that the Illuminati does not exist anymore. I happen to disagree and believe that they do still exist, however there is no way to prove it one way or another. I was simply trying to steer this away from it turning into a 'strawman debate' over whether the Illuminati still exist today or not. Otherwise, we would have just kept going in circles. I'm mostly interested in knowing which 'specific groups' of elite or occultist that are around today that actually believe in 'Ancient Astronaut Theory'.

So if you or anyone else has any information and would like to share, please feel free! I don't claim to be an expert on this. When it comes down to it, I am simply a student hungry for information.

I guess I am mostly interested in knowing if 'at least' any of the current Occultist groups that we know for sure are still around today also have a strong belief in 'Ancient Astronaut Theory'? If they do, then I guess the bigger question is 'Why is it that almost ALL of the elite groups of people throughout history seem to believe in this theory?'
But there's a significant problem with what you're saying—you're making an assumption that current Occultist groups are synonymous with elite groups, when it's not clear that that's the case at all.

No, I'm not trying to assume anything... since I was getting a bunch or responses from people who strongly believe that the Illuminati died out a long time ago, I was intentionally trying 'Not' to be specific about any 'other' groups since I am hoping that someone knowledgeable here on ATS can share which of the 'current groups' actually believe in the whole 'Ancient Astronaut Theory'. Again, I find it pretty fascinating the whole idea that throughout human history almost all of the elite groups believed in ancient aliens. So again, if anyone has in information about current groups 'today' that still believe this... please share!

edit on 2-4-2012 by hero_25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Alex Jones says a lot of things.

edit on 2-4-2012 by thegagefather because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegagefather
Alex Jones says a lot of things.

www.youtube.com...

I've seen this video before. It's a lot easier for people to shoot the messenger, but I'd much rather try to discredit the 'information' that he lays out 'specifically' in the video that I posted here.

I'm not trying to have this thread focus on 'Alex Jones' personally. Someone can start a different thread that focuses solely on that. I'm only interested in the 'information' regarding today's elites and their beliefs in Ancient Astronaut Theory.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Good, albeit utterly ridiculous, viral marketing for the film.

Good job!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

The International trailer. A bit more "understanding" of the movie.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Some more......

Prometheus - Peter Weyland
edit on 2-4-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

whoever comes up with the technology first... hopefully they will be 'Just'

highly unlikely that they will, the mortals (you and I) may just have to steal the fire all over?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join