It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets of the Prometheus Film Leaked (Movie is about the Illuminati's Religion??)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Okay, I just watched this YouTube video that Alex Jones just released yesterday...

He basically breaks down what he believes the meaning behind the movie 'Prometheus' is all about. Honestly, I find the 'concept' of this movie pretty interesting and I'm pretty fascinated with what Alex Jones breaks down in his 8 min. video regarding the Illuminati 'Religion' and how the movie 'Prometheous' is really a film about the Illuminati's beliefs. I'm wondering if there is more information that can further backup what Alex Jones is saying regarding the Illuminati and what other people think about this film.

Here is part of the description he has on his YouTube video:

The secret is that the elite believe they are attaining godhood and are destined for the stars. Their ancient and occultic views are reflected in the dark themes of Prometheus, the very name of which hints at the quest for eternity and power among a group who think a divine right bestowed by a higher intelligence gives creedence to their meddling with the affairs of common man.

Now I first must make one thing clear. This thread is NOT about Alex Jones! This thread should only be about the Illuminati, the film Prometheus and the 'information' that Alex Jones has provided in the Video I posted above.

Oh, and for those who wish to see the official Prometheus Trailer, I suggest you check it out! Here is the movie Trailer for Prometheus:

edit on 1-4-2012 by hero_25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Never thought of it like this. But that movie looks epic. I thought it is suppose to be the Alien prequel or something?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Only a couple minutes in & I'm already intrigued. I've been looking out for this film since the trailer release.. as for whether it has anything to deal with the Illuminati that's debatable. But the plot certainly does take bits and pieces from ancient [astronaut] beliefs/hieroglyphic representations of alien involvement on Earth.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by hero_25

interested to hear more about his theory I guess.

I haven't been this excited for a movie probably ever and I only found out about it like 2 weeks ago.

Just from watching the 2 different trailers you get a sense of some of the stuff that is talked about here on ATS is definitely in the movie in some way or form....just different.

I have a gut feeling that there is a percentage of this movie that is 100% accurate. As in history so ancient , that it was ancient to the people before us.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I mentioned this in amother thread: Just google-image Anunnaki, and look at all those pictures, while you view this thread vid. You'l stay creeped out for a week. I'll probably have crazy dreams (which is why I'm still up)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Ever since I was a kid, I always wondered about those "other" aliens that they found.

I found it strange that they really didnt bat an eye at the giant creature in a space ship.

They just wondered what killed it.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
www.disclose.tv... release-mayan-secrets-for-film-t57338.htmlreply to post by hero_25

Nice,I have been waiting for this movie with anticipation for a while,plus the release of mexican info on them mayans sometime this year

edit on 1-4-2012 by SarnholeOntarable because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench
I mentioned this in amother thread: Just google-image Anunnaki, and look at all those pictures, while you view this thread vid. You'l stay creeped out for a week. I'll probably have crazy dreams (which is why I'm still up)

Holy crap! What the heck is this?!

If this is for real... I too will have a hard time sleeping!

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85
reply to post by hero_25

interested to hear more about his theory I guess.

I haven't been this excited for a movie probably ever and I only found out about it like 2 weeks ago.

Just from watching the 2 different trailers you get a sense of some of the stuff that is talked about here on ATS is definitely in the movie in some way or form....just different.

I have a gut feeling that there is a percentage of this movie that is 100% accurate. As in history so ancient , that it was ancient to the people before us.

I agree. There is probably lots of things in this film that could be very accurate. I guess I'll have to go back and watch the original 'Alien' movies now.
I also will want to brush up more on the whole 'Ancient Astronauts Theory'. I find this pretty fascinating and I have always wondered what things were actually like for all of our earlier civilizations.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by hero_25
reply to post by Saucerwench

Holy crap! What the heck is this?!

If this is for real... I too will have a hard time sleeping!

It's the same photos that have been posted many times before, photoshop competition entries I think, come on, you must be joking rite?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by moonrunner

I was just responding to the post made by "Saucerwench". I've never seen these pics before.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by hero_25

they are real but these photos are not (they are from a worth1000 photoshop competiton)...

here are some real ones:

edit on 1-4-2012 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hessdalen
reply to post by hero_25

they are real but these photos are not (they are from a worth1000 photoshop competiton)...

here are some real ones:

Thanks for posting this Video! This is the first time I've really looked into this and I would like to learn more. I will definitely watch it.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by hero_25

klaus dona is one of the best sources, Klaus Dona was Art Exhibition Curator for the Habsburg Haus of Austria =)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
It just looks like a sci-fi movie to me.

People believe in Scientology and that was based off a sci-fi authors work. What's the big deal?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
what is leaked? i dont get it, is there a full copy in the net or what are we talking about been leaked?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Not to go off topic but I feel I just put all speculation to rest about this movie. It is without a doubt the prequel to ALIEN.

If you have the Anniversary edition of Alien you will want to forward to the scene where the three crew members are going to search the unknown craft. As they walk up towards the area you will see a ship that looks like a hoarse shoe. The same ship you see in the trailers, which is the same ship you see falling over onto it's side.

When they walk into the ship and down a couple corridors they walk into a big room. In this room is a skeleton or a exo-suit that looks exactly like the one in the trailer. The creature sits in a chair, the same chair that is seen coming out of floor.

I won't go into Weylands family and goals based on the books. BUT the above two points should prove to be accurate to anyone with the DVD.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hessdalen
what is leaked? i dont get it, is there a full copy in the net or what are we talking about been leaked?

That is just the title of Alex Jones's YouTube video. I'm sorry to disappoint you but the FILM has not leaked.

I'm pretty sure Alex Jones is just referring to himself 'leaking' the films true meaning (at least how he interprets it) and how it connects to the 'Illuminati' beliefs as well as many other societies throughout history who have all been obsessed with the idea that man kind was created by 'Ancient Astronauts' (aka 'Aliens'). I find the idea pretty fascinating and if it is true, could actually explain a lot.

I noticed that Steven Spielberg has also touched upon this idea with the last Indiana Jones movie he released in 2008 (Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of Crystal Skull):

Are these directors trying to tell us something? Pretty interesting to say the least.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toolatetotalk
Not to go off topic but I feel I just put all speculation to rest about this movie. It is without a doubt the prequel to ALIEN.

If you have the Anniversary edition of Alien you will want to forward to the scene where the three crew members are going to search the unknown craft. As they walk up towards the area you will see a ship that looks like a hoarse shoe. The same ship you see in the trailers, which is the same ship you see falling over onto it's side.

When they walk into the ship and down a couple corridors they walk into a big room. In this room is a skeleton or a exo-suit that looks exactly like the one in the trailer. The creature sits in a chair, the same chair that is seen coming out of floor.

I won't go into Weylands family and goals based on the books. BUT the above two points should prove to be accurate to anyone with the DVD.

No doubt its the Alien prequel.

But what I think Alex or the OP is trying to say is that the history of Illuminati religion is the revealed in the movie.

am I right?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Toolatetotalk

I am pretty positive that you are right. This film most definitely has to be the prequel to ALIEN. Man... I definitely am going to have to re-watch all of the ALIEN movie's now! It's been a while so I'm actually looking forward to it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join