It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio Gives U.S. Selective Service Director Larry Romo 30 Days

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
A PICTURE of baby Obama and parents with a Kenyan hospital in the background! Are there any documents to prove mama Obama jumped a plane to Kenya right after the birth? If that is not the case and newborn Barry or Barack or whatever he calls himself these days, appears there????? Bet the little foot print would be a match as well!

edit on 31-3-2012 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
A PICTURE of baby Obama and parents with a Kenyan hospital in the background!

So show us this "picture".... but you refuse to. Funny that!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

A PICTURE of baby Obama and parents with a Kenyan hospital in the background!

So show us this "picture".... but you refuse to. Funny that!

And you won't show us this original long form BC, funny that right back at ya!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Wow, long thread.

I am wondering why it was necessary to produce a selective service card...

I had mine for a long time in my me book, might still have it. I kept changing my address with them, even after I joined the Nav. Eventually they sent a letter telling me enough already.

Anyway, did he need to prove he had registered with the SS for some reason?

I looked at Joe's analysis of it and it does look pretty fake, the date anyway.

edit on 31-3-2012 by kawika because: added image

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by kawika
I looked at Joe's analysis of it and it does look pretty fake, the date anyway.

Care to show that it is actually Obama's?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Well, that is the issue.

Isn't it...

Can you prove you exist?

www.sss.gov...
edit on 31-3-2012 by kawika because: added link

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Wrong again, they have found it, and it has been verified.

Nope, Hawaiian officials can't find it, go back and read the post again

The birth certificates are not hoaxes, and a birther hoaxed the selective service card....

Wrong, the many experts did determine this socalled "Hawaiian BC" as hoax, and nope, it was not a birhter who hoaxed the Selective Service Card...

Democratic Gov. Neil Abercrombie will end his quest to prove President Barack Obama was born in Hawaii because it is against state law to release private documents, his office said yesterday. State Attorney General David Louie told the governor he cannot disclose an individual's birth documentation without a person's consent, Abercrombie spokeswoman Donalyn Dela Cruz said. "There is nothing more that Gov. Abercrombie can do within the law to produce a document," said Dela Cruz.

www.staradvertiser.com...

So you see, he could not find it, www.wnd.com...

WND also has reported that Barack Obama Sr. maintained his own separate apartment in Honolulu, even after he was supposedly married to Ann Dunham, Barack Obama’s mother, and that Dunham left Hawaii within three weeks of the baby’s birth to attend the University of Washington in Seattle.

Dunham did not return to Hawaii until after Barack Obama Sr. left Hawaii in June 1962 to attend graduate school at Harvard University in Cambridge, Mass

WND has also reported that Tim Adams, a former senior elections clerk for the city and county of Honolulu in 2008, has maintained that there is no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate on file with the Hawaii Department of Health and that neither Honolulu hospital – Queens Medical Center or Kapiolani Medical Center – has any record that Obama was born there.

www.wnd.com...

Former Hawaii elections clerk Tim Adams has now signed an affidavit swearing he was told by his supervisors in Hawaii that no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate existed for Barack Obama Jr. in Hawaii and that neither Queens Medical Center nor Kapi’olani Medical Center in Honolulu had any record of Obama having been born in their medical facilities.

So where is this picture - oh, they are still photoshopping it up!

Nope, it does not state anywhere about photoshopping.
edit on 31-3-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by kawika
Well, that is the issue.

Isn't it...

Is it? Care to show us where Obama has used this "ss" card?

Or any proof at all that it is actually his, and not another birther forgery?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

That is what I am asking.

Why would anyone have to prove they registered for the selective service.

And if they did, why would they need the original to do that?

Why do we even have this?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Mr. SPOOR--
I don't know the facts of Obama's birth record or his selective service card or his educational records or any of Obama's civil records. Please enlighten us with your knowledge. Where did you get all of this information when it is all locked away? Close to a million of the nations tax dollars have been spent to keep anyone from looking at any of said information. The first question that comes to most people is "Why?" Wasn't this the man who shouted from the roof tops that when he becomes POTUS that he will have a transparent government? Forget about the politics for a moment and then answer the question of "When you hide information, why do you hide it?"

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand that Obama does not want anyone to know Obama. Just trust him. Did you know that the American public knows more about Adolph Hitler than they do about Barry Soetoro Soebarkah Huisane alias Barack Hussein Obama? We don't need to know him. Just trust him and give him your vote. That, Mr. Spoor is insanity at its best. And do you realize that you and people like you are so blinded by ignorance that if the truth is forthcoming that this man is a fraud, you will never believe it? Obama is the one who creates these dirty ole "birthers." If all information was released to the American people you would not have that nasty birther name floating about in crippled minds. You have the right to vote as you please but you do not have the right to be ignorant.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Or any proof at all that it is actually his, and not another birther forgery?

Can you prove that the so-called "Hawaiian BC" is not a forgery?
Do you see yourself as a better expert than those experts who determined this so-called "Hawaiian BC" as hoax?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Are there any documents to prove mama Obama jumped a plane to Kenya right after the birth?

According to attorney Philip Berg, Obama’s mother traveled to Kenya with his father but was prevented from flying back to Hawaii because of the late stage of her pregnancy.
Who knows, maybe Mr. Berg have documents / witness testimonies to back up what he says? So far so good we can only speculate wether Mr. Berg have documents / witness testimonies or not.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

TextWhy would anyone have to prove they registered for the selective service. And if they did, why would they need the original to do that? Why do we even have this?
reply to post by kawika

Mr. KawIka -
In the era of draft many people fled to Canada and many forged their draft cards as well as many had illegal deferments. It was a matter of living or death in the military. Lots of people had draft cards which were forged for the purpose of false identification. Drivers licenses were not the norm in this ear as most youngsters did not have cars or the need for driver ID. Selective service missed a great many young people simply because it was hard to track people in that era.

If you were an illegal and were illegally sponsored then a forged draft card would be one of the best ID papers that you could produce. You would have no fear of a draft and take advantage of the American system. In a sense you would be hidden in the red tape and have a stolen identity. As you then grew older and above the draft age you would have then clouded your past with blending into the work force with no questions asked. This is why the clouded past on Obama is challenged. The American people want a simple answer. Who are you Obama?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seede
Close to a million of the nations tax dollars have been spent to keep anyone from looking at any of said information.

Why do you repeat that birther lie? Care to show exactly where Obama spent that money?

I tried to get a copy of your birth certificate, and was unable to. What are you hiding, and how much did you have to spend to hide it?

If all information was released to the American people you would not have that nasty birther name floating about in crippled minds.

Obama has released more birth certificates whilst in office than all previous presidents put together, yet you claim he is hiding them.... How stupid is that?

but you do not have the right to be ignorant.

Wrong again, birthers are happy to remain ignorant, as is their right!
edit on 31-3-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10
Do you see yourself as a better expert than those experts who determined this so-called "Hawaiian BC" as hoax?

What "experts"? Remember how Orly's "experts" were not actually experts.... and no real expert would declare a document that they have never even examined to be a forgery..

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seede
The American people want a simple answer. Who are you Obama?

he is the legal POTUS, and most likely will be re-elected. And birthers hate that.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Some here have forgotten that Joe Arpaio is responding to citizens requests to look into this matter. If you would remember during the 2008 campaign Bush vs Kerry that the MSM demanded every record from George Bush's past that you could think of. You might recall the MSM and Kerry demanding the 1379's, drill attendance records, to try and show Bush did not show up for drill weekends. Remember Dan Rather's report!! That is how far down in the weeds these people got with George Bush. I also recall John Kerry berating George Bush about his college grades and went so far to say the George Bush was dumb. However, when Bush finally did release his records his grades were actually better than Kerry's.
Now if you look at BHO you will notice a dearth of records of any kind. College transcripts, nada. Selective service card or records, suspected forgery. Birth Certificate sure there is one. But it has so many obvious questions that it is also a probable forgery. Where did he get the money to attend Columbia? Did he have scholarships? Well no one knows because all records are sealed. Why? This info was demanded of George Bush why not BHO?
The list goes on and on but you get the idea.
Sheriff Joe Arpaio is just doing his job for the people in his district. I know this is hard for some to understand, because here you obviously have an elected official doing his job.
edit on 31-3-2012 by Bob350 because: OK

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Too little, too late. The American people allowed themselves to be lied to and they ate the # that was fed to them by each other and the MSM. All we'll end up doing is spending a bunch of tax dollars to get him to say he's sorry. His words aren't worth my time or my tax dollars, so screw it.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
he's got a point. if i went to get a drivers license and i presented a pdf as identification, i would be laughed out of the dmv.

if a pdf is not good enough for something as simple as a driver's license. how can that possibly be good enough to qualify your status as president.

for all we know he could be an alien clone, brought along by comrades who have already infiltrated the government.

there has to be meaning behind the ufo phenomenon. to get a clear picture of what you're looking at, you have to view all the available information, and connect them together, disregard the lies, and know, that it is possible.

joe arpaio should be applauded for his bravery, and we should hope he fails, and dread if he's right.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Xterrain

That is a point well made. We will never get to the bottom of this mess now. The best thing to do is get this guy out in November. Then if someone wants to investigate him they can do so to their hearts content. Then if something has to be done do it then

I have been a reader of this site for years this is my first attempt at posting so I am sorry for any extra stuff that appears in my posts. I will get a handle on it sooner or later.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join