It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio Gives U.S. Selective Service Director Larry Romo 30 Days

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com...

(Phoenix, AZ) Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio has sent a letter to the Director of the U.S. Selective Service System headquarters in Arlington, Virginia. The Sheriff is asking the agency to conduct an investigation of Barack Obama’s Selective Service registration form from 1980 after the preliminary findings of the Sheriff’s six-monthlong investigation determined that it may be a forgery.

The letter also asked Director Lawrence Romo to produce the original form so forensic document examiners can analyze the document to determine if it is authentic. (letter attached)

Because of inconsistencies on the form itself including an unusually incomplete date stamp, Sheriff’s investigators suspect the form, which was allegedly filled out in Honolulu, Hawaii in 1980, may be a forgery.

Sheriff’s investigators were able to replicate the alleged forgery by obtaining a circa 1980 pica stamp and a circa “2008” date plug. Investigators were able to clearly demonstrate the “80” (which should have actually read 1980) in Obama’s Selective Service Registration form resulted from cutting out the “08” from an authentic “2008” date plug, and inverting the “08” to read “80” when the cut plug was loaded into the year slot on the 1980 pica stamp. (see form attached)

Sheriff Arpaio is asking Director Romo to respond to him within 30 days on whether or not his national office will provide the Sheriff with the original document and if his office will move forward with an investigation of its own. Lawrence Romo, who was appointed as Director to the U.S. Selective Service System in 2009 by President Obama, reports directly to the President.

I'm wondering if there will be any response from Romo.
edit on 30-3-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

Good luck with that, Joe.. Ya kook

Lol

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Romo doesn't have to respond to squat without a court order.....

Des

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
That Sheriff needs a smack down. He is far overreaching his authority.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Why isn't this moron back in his jail beating prisoners like usual?

What makes Joe think he is in any position to demand anything anyway.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

His authority as Sheriff has gone to his head.

+33 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
That Sheriff needs a smack down. He is far overreaching his authority.

... just like Obama and congress...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

See above...

+58 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Some of you seem to be forgetting the authority of we the people! Sheriff Joe is but one of we the people who is willing to do our job. If you disagree with this concept, what can I say, you are obviously not one of we the people!
edit on 30-3-2012 by ajay59 because: to amend

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
This is like when Orly taitz issued her own supeona's and no one showed up

Yawn...there will always be loonies and those that give them money...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
again

if he requested this of all candidates, I'd be cool with it

we all know why he is going after the black guy with the funny name

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5
This is like when Orly taitz issued her own supeona's and no one showed up

Yawn...there will always be loonies and those that give them money...

You must be referring to loonies who value things like life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness? Or people who don't like to be led to FEMA prison camps? Or those who simply do not like that anybody from anywhere on the planet may become our leader?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
20 min?

What did the white house outsource the the thread killing to india? That's great time.

The problem is.....Joe has a long record of high end positions. He isnt as dumb as the troll guard portrays. Far from it.
edit on 30-3-2012 by Shadowalker because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
again

Funny how people like you always seem to drag racial profiling and the like in to lead things away from the true facts! Can you possibly more obvious? Show us your flag!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
It amazes me that so many of the truth seekers at ATS could care less about the truth when it doesn't fit their agenda! Let us hope that we can find the truth, instead of fabricate conspiracies as a means of denial, in order to..., why do we want the truth? I, for one, believe that a massive fraud in the executive branch would be quite damning for the country I love, but I believe the truth is more important!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

again

Don't presume to speak for me, I don't agree with your racist BS.
Any other candidates not willing to provide any and all documents REQUIRED to prove eligibility? Um, ok then.

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

again

What black guy? Obama is just as white as George Zimmerman.

But, are you saying that because he has certain racial traits, he is immune from investigation or even question?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Is sheriff Joe up for reelection this year? This sounds like a ploy to gain support among conservative voters. Of course his own investigation will just waste local tax money.
edit on 30-3-2012 by Kaploink because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
It occurs to me that anyone who would defend a pretender in the Whitehouse would have only one thing to gain. The jig is up! The bad guys are losing! We here all know the truth and we know who the disinfo guys are!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Everytime I hear that kind of phrase I put a quarter in the bank. You can even make a drinking game out of it.

However, it's the kind where you'd get drunk really fast because every time you disagree with a "truther" you're obviously s NWO shill who doesn't know the truth and are obviously an Obamaite bit bot.

Ah well. C'est la vie.

It's just interesting that you can't disagree with them they always label and can't think of any other option, just the same as the true Obama bit bots will do the same to anybody who dares disagrees with them.

Same behavior, different language.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join