It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio Gives U.S. Selective Service Director Larry Romo 30 Days

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by ajay59
Gotta fall back on that "R" word huh?

I see the truth hurts!

You have got it so wrong but I guess that was your intent wright? We all know how simple it would be to prove it all, don't we? But you do not want that to happen because you DO know the truth!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCurmudgeon
the wife and I went to get copies of each of ours (in two different counties) to get passports.

We were both shown the 'original' copies of our birth certificates.

Funny, they refused to let me look at your originals... exactly the same as you cannot look at mine, or Obama's....

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

We all know how simple it would be to prove it all, don't we?

yes, all Obama has to do is show copies certified by the state of Hawaii...

Oh, as he has already done that it means he has proved he is a naturally born US citizen, and thus the legal POTUS.

Now why do you refuse to accept that reality?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

ESC... I keep attempting to answer here, but somehow my post is trashed and I end up in another thread..

Never the less, lets try again...

Who is the authority of which I am reading? Source? I saw a 10 page letter from which is not signed that I could find.

Here is my problem: the following I clipped from the article in the link.

[D]igital document analysis can detect manipulation, but it cannot determine whether the original subject is authentic. The authenticity can only be determined by the State of Hawaii, and they already said that it is authentic.9

"whether the original subject is authentic" is my isssue and that along with this very problem will in fact haunt every Presidential candidate to run in the next few years.

There IS and never has been a clear and decisive determinaton by the highest court (who I believe is the only entity to make the decision) and from now until far into the future, you know as well as I do this issue will be USED AS A WEAPON weilded by both the democrats and republicans.

Do you really want this to happen. This has been happening in some manner or another since Chester Arthur.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Oh, as he has already done that it means he has proved he is a naturally born US citizen, and thus the legal POTUS.

LMAO Spoor... you're posting this on a website which thrives on conspiracy... and you're asking someone to believe a politican... come on now... the American public in general the last few polls I've seen stated emphatically that they believe little if anything politicans say...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

You miss spelled fantasy. It is not spelled, R E A L I T Y. Will not argue further as the coming tide of doubters will put an end to the impostor's seat and you will either be out of a job or at least proven WRONG.

Bye for now all!

edit on 30-3-2012 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

the wife and I went to get copies of each of ours (in two different counties) to get passports.

We were both shown the 'original' copies of our birth certificates.

Funny, they refused to let me look at your originals... exactly the same as you cannot look at mine, or Obama's....

LOL... funny, but incorrect... "you" are not allowed to look at mine without my permission... but I can... get it... I can't look at yours without your permission... but you can... get it... in fact there were two of our grown children and two grandchildren which with our permission we all allowed to look at the original of ours...

edit on 30-3-2012 by OldCurmudgeon because: spelling

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCurmudgeon

Actually:

On June 13, 2008 then candidate Barack Obama released his sealed and certified Hawaiian birth certificate to the press and public. On April 27, 2011 he did so again, this time releasing his long form version. Both documents have been attested to by the government of the State of Hawaii as authentic,as proving that he was born in the United States of America. With those acts, he has provided more proof of his natural born citizenship than any other president or presidential candidate in all of American history.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone

Actually:

On June 13, 2008 then candidate Barack Obama released his sealed and certified Hawaiian birth certificate to the press and public. On April 27, 2011 he did so again, this time releasing his long form version. Both documents have been attested to by the government of the State of Hawaii as authentic,as proving that he was born in the United States of America. With those acts, he has provided more proof of his natural born citizenship than any other president or presidential candidate in all of American history.

Yes... I already knew that long ago... so you're asking me to believe politicans?

And as I keep asking, what about the future... this is NOT something new and unique with Obama... do you really want this stupidity on the part of either party to continue to be used as a weapon long into the future?
edit on 30-3-2012 by OldCurmudgeon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I can't look at yours without your permission... but you can... get it...

All I can get is a certified copy - exactly the same as Obama got....

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

and you will either be out of a job

Now we know you really have lost the plot - why would my job be affected by who the POTUS is?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I can't look at yours without your permission... but you can... get it...

All I can get is a certified copy - exactly the same as Obama got....

Hmmm. we obviously were not born in the same state... (not a question as to where you were born)... as I said, it was no big deal in our home state... as a matter of fact, we're going to be there this summer and if I find time I will go into the county office and asked to see mine and take a picture of it... of course no one will believe the picture is real I'm sure...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Oh, I've already stated that it will be used in the future just as a tit for tat thing.

I'd rather it not be, but I'm reasonably certain it will be.

I'm not asking you to believe the politicians, just what the facts say.

Sometimes the truth and the facts are on the side of the politicians.

Regardless of what one wants to believe.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Late for me... time to snooze... ESC and Spoor... it was great bantering about with you two... and I'll close with the fact I don't think this really matters as the President is up to his neck in Fast and Furious which investigators continue to dig up more facts every day... and when Obamacare is kicked out (which I believe will happen long before the June deadline) these two alone will be more than he can handle in the next few months.
Have a great nite...

Later dudes

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Well, have a good dream.

And he's not going to be kicked out before re-election.

whether he'll be re-elected is a different story.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

Ow! I've never seen so many negative one-sentence posts in a row about any topic on ATS. A lot of Obama friends are crawling out of the woodwork to rake the sheriff over the coals.

Why not urge him on, Obama fans, the quicker he is proven false in his allegations, the quicker Obama can sail on to re-election. --Wait! What if that card is false as is the White House released BC? Oh, God, the Messiah is caught in his own web that has no spin exit.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Because this has been done to death, it's been conclusively proven repeatedly that this whole thing is stupid, and because the sheriff has no power and is only using this and people like you to bring attention to himself. Pretty simple really but I guess reading comprehension is difficult for you.
edit on 30-3-2012 by FightingStupidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket
This is a great story,
I have only seen this defense when,
a prostitute has a sexual transmitted infection,
that possibly could be transmitted to children.
And attorneys feel the need to protect the infected one.

The story is true,
but the names have been changed to protect the
Infected Ones!
I love this show on TV!

And then we get to part 2 of the TV show,
We have no vaccine records for this Man, all records sealed.
Within weeks on this TV show,
he goes to Mexico,
shakes hands with an official down there that dies shortly after.
World news reports of some pandemic, we all need shots to survive.
The TV show in the end, shows the Man playing Golf
with a to be continued at the end.

I am sorry to ramble but I love this TV show!

edit on 30-3-2012 by Gmoneycricket because: (no reason given)

So we are now on the 3rd episode.
As the world watches he continues to play golf.
We watch as they give him a Noble Peace prize.
As he increases the amount troops in an undeclared war by Congress.
We are left with a picture of him following March madness,
and still playing with his balls,
on the golf course.
I Love this TV show!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

It is quite possible that my nannys grandparents were romanian gypsys or something of the sort. for a white boy I sure am olive skinned and tan up like nobodys business. Is it possible that i might have displaced persons genes. Should I get my mitochondrial dna worked up so i can run home to mommy? The race card is getting old and should not constitute trump. this isn't a game of "Wizard" we are talking about here

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

And if someone killed 6 million Barack Obamas wouldn't we like to catch the perpetrators? And bring them to justice, or at least bring them to Amerika?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join