It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White guy wanders into the ghetto. Stripped, robbed, and beaten..No media coverage.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Would people stop saying 'Bad Area', the truth is that its an area with BAD people in.

And yes, you are a bad person if you make a living off selling drugs, attacking people, robbing people or just attacking them for fun, cut the crap, black white green or yellow, that makes you a bad person.

I live in a very nasty little area, however unlike most of the scum I don't make a living doing that stuff, I don't want to hurt others for fun and I get by, so yes, you can live in a poor area and not HAVE to turn to crime.

I'll leave the crime to the lazy people who scorn education despite it being available, who scorn work because they just can't be bothered to do it, those who destroy community centre's because 'its fun'.

I'm fed up with people being given excuses to be badly behaved, I'm fed up of seeing teens live aimlessly off the state getting up only to go and get drugs and drink.

The liberal idiots who make allowances for these people claiming its social injustice against them, would you feel the same if you were made to live in these area's and were robbed, had your house burgled or had to watch your taxes being destroyed for fun, to be honest some of you are so far off the do gooder scale you would most likely forgive these people.

Well for those of us who actually HAVE to live amongst these people, we don't forgive because doing that is just a sign for them to come back and take some more. Its about time these criminals of all colours and creeds were routed out more often, these neighbour hoods would become safer more family orientated places, maybe the people living there would actually start feeling pride about their neighbourhoods instead of dreaming about getting out of them.

MAKE the teens work for their dole, give them harder times for not going for jobs, offer them training but remove benefits for not attending. In the UK I'd bring back National Service, I'd give these teens 2 yrs of military discipline, teach them respect as its meant to be known and not their ego filled dangerous version.

At least if nothing else it would make them have to DO something that wasn't illegal.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by GuidedKill

Legacies, man. If a species in an ecosystem goes extinct, it can lead to mass extinction of that entire biome.
Example, when the wolf was wiped out at yellowstone, the deer population exploded. The deer ate all of the willow bush up and wiped it out, this bush was used by a type of bird to nest, this bird pollinated flowers which disappeared once the bird did, the flowers were used as food by something else etc....

As above, so below.

Change a cultural ecosystem, and expect similar disastrous results. The effects of the trans-Atlantic slave trade did not die when slavery was abolished. There were lasting effects, and the little that has been done since the civil rights movement to rectify some of the injustice is a bit too little, too late.

Obama may be president, but he doesn't represent the experience of the vast majority of Africans in America. He's first generation mixed, lived internationally, and does not have a legacy of slavery. His "ecosystem" was different, although genetically he's not very different than many Africans in America (many who are also mixed "down the line"), though his ancestor from Africa was from the Eastern side of the continent and many former slaves were from the Western portion. Just being accurate here, his race has nothing to do with his intelligence or political savvy.

Anyone nurtured from a young age can achieve what he did, I think. Although, he's also related to Cheney, Bush, Leo Dicaprio, and Vlad the impaler (historical Dracula) on his mother's side, which might have something to do with it..... Seriously, you can't make this stuff up: Obama's Family tree

I'm not justifying anyone's violent actions, just saying.... Don't be surprised. We live in a dualistic, action-reaction based reality. What goes up, must come down.....

edit on 31-3-2012 by twtankhamwn because: spelling

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Chalupas

Poor guy. He should have known better. People are upset and they will act out, especially if you wander into a ghetto. The press traditionally will not report on these types of incidents. They will be accused of flaming the fire.

Stay out of the ghettos!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Of course there was no attention given to the incident.

'Affirmative Action' is a one-way street, designed specifically to play up the racially downtrodden...

the bottom line will be --- was justice administered correctly...
not whether the story had 10 million hits and coverage by 1000 local news sources

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I don't think hes is getting attacked because he is white its because hes not from that area.

Am sure many white people also live in that area also, it may be because hes a unfamiliar face IMO, if that was another person middle eastern, asian, black he would have had the same thing happen.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux

Originally posted by rom12345

reply to post by lacrimosa

it may sound mean...but Men of Earth will have a sex contest.

Men with my complexion will win it.

and Women will applaud.

Men of your ilk are not men, but misogynistic thugs, I suppose the rape stats (3700:1) is what you are awarded your 'applause' for. Your attitude reveals a wide spread attitude among black men, I reserve the right to take head of statistics and view it as a clear and present danger worthy of action.

i remember the first time i learned the word misogyny. i was like, "they got a word for that?"

seriously...take a good look at my avatar...it's me in fact after a whole morning of drinking...do you really think i have to rape a woman?

I know you'll say yes...so that you can indulge in your delusion, but no, I don't have to use force for sex...i can get it from any woman. i've turned down more advances than i've made. upset?

but, i suppose you'll have to have a contest first to understand...who can WOO more women their point of view in a fixed amount of time seems like the standard rules...

Game?

Dude you got to drop the ego. Just from reading these posts you are looking very transparent. The color of your skin or your clever pickup lines do not make you better than everyone else. And it's not a game either.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chalupas

Originally posted by avatard
People should know better to go into a bad area if they cant fight and dont have a weapon..

Riiiight....."bad area"

The problem is people living in the bad area, not the people who go into them.

He wasn't in Uganda; he was in the United States.
A civilized society would have helped him into a taxi, or even gave him a bed to sleep in...

What you are seeing is the Law of the Jungle -- the hooting and howling, the beating and robbing, make it quiet clear that those people are not civilized.
edit on 30-3-2012 by Chalupas because: (no reason given)
Natipnwide,whether it's PC to comment on it or not,you have a (hugely)larger chance of being assaulted/robbed/shot in a black dominated area than in a White one and,even drunk,you would be wise[as a self preservation mindset] to stay away from anything resembling a "black neighborhood"....if you want to keep your money/health/life

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Here in England if a middle to upper class child goes missing or is murdered etc its top news! kids from housing estates maybe the local news.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by twtankhamwn

Once again you have chosen another bad metaphor in using the wolves in Yellowstone. You are correct that the total removal of wolves in the past did affect the ecosystem in a minor way. However introducing them back into the wild and protecting them from their predators (man) has proved to have far greater damage to the ecosystem. In fact that the great Elk herd of lower Yellowstone near the Grand Tetons has all but been wiped out do to wolves running wild. This has also affected the Antelope herds that migrate through Pinedale valley. Because of the wolf being allowed to spread they are starting to affect Antelope which are typically hundreds of miles South East of Yellowstone. Due to the wolves running wild they are now off the Federal Wildlife Protection act. They are already off in Montana and Idaho. Today in Wyoming they are shoot on sight to any rancher or hunting guide. In Pinedale and Sublette County they will give you $25.00 per wolf because they are so out of hand. Just a little education for ya but I'm not gonna hold another poorly used metaphor against ya.

Article about Wolves

Now on another note If the world and people today are really how you envision it then I would assume you are mad at Africa as a nation and a people.?. You see from what you imply in your posts you should be mad that your nation and people didn't come rescue your stolen and persecuted people from America 200 years ago. I mean Africans were kidnapped and forced into slavery were they not? No one came to their rescue back then because although there were violent kidnappings and some "white" people did actually go into the country of Africa. A majority of slaves were actually sold by there fellow Africans. There were entire groups of African men who tracked, kidnapped, then sold and profited off your people. So where is the anger towards them??

Or you could choose to rise above and use your head and see this had nothing to do with you, me or anyone else alive for that matter. I'm not saying that recently in history there weren't social injustices. We all know that. We are still a very young nation and are growing. If you continue to manifest the anger towards other races for something you never had to endure then your only promoting the hate. Rise above my friend.

For all our viewing pleasure I'll post some Paul Mooney, who I love, to reiterate some of my points with humor.

edit on 31-3-2012 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-3-2012 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
This movie again : /

This thread imo

divide et impera / divide and conquer

They rule us all
Is this MLK's dream?
edit on 31-3-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Haha no doubt....John Singleton!!! Gotta love the gripping 90's movies.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Hey! Thanks for the link to the information on the wolves @ Yellowstone! I find that example fascinating.

And Paul Mooney is hilarious! You got taste.

Just to clarify, I'm neither Black or White. This is just my perspective as an observer outside of the whole issue. I think many American's fail to realize the world has been watching this whole time, and have their own opinions of what happened.
edit on 31-3-2012 by twtankhamwn because: added line

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I you look at it from the other side of the coin then if one of those black guys walked through a white neighbourhood drunk, then no, he probably wouldnt get beaten , stripped and robbed, but he probably would get arrested or at least pulled over and searched, we all need to wake up, there is good and bad in all races, but like somebody else mentioned on here, this kind of stuff is handpicked by the media and designed to cause tension, call it racial tension if you like, the sooner the downtrodden of all races start banding together and acting as one body, agaisnt the tyrannical government and MSM then the sooner this kind of crap will cease, and things will get better for humanity, and to the other poster that was making a point of bringing up what happened in the past, 150-200 years ago with racism and slavery and crimes against the black race back then, get the f**k over iit!! it didnt happen to those alive today and wasnt done by those alive today, give it a rest and grow the f**k up!! its stuff like this that hold society back, we will never go forward if we dont lay to rest the demons of the past...
PEACE!!!

edit on 31-3-2012 by DARREN1976 because: spelling...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by twtankhamwn

My name kind of gives insight to my work. I hunt for a living and spend a lot of time out West in the Summer. It's amazing country and if you have never been I strongly recommend a visit. If for no other reason then just to see Yellowstone.

I didn't mean for my post to sound assumptious in race although going back and reading it I see your point. I really didn't give any thought to race in particular being the original conversation started based on the behavior in the OP video.

I also do feel the world as a whole still kind of looks to America to set the precedent in behavior, although I don't know for how much longer. But if the African American race continues to harbor views like you stated then Americans will never get a chance to heal from our growing scars. We as a nation have to set the example to ourselves, before we can be viewed by the world as a model society...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
GRRRRRRR F$£%ING PARASITES!!!!!!!! do you know how angry I am right now!!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Chalupas

More black people acting like 'n-word's IMHO

I didnt write N words what a joke
edit on 31/3/12 by darthdamo74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Yeah, I've seen some beautiful country out west, Oregon, Cali... Haven't made it to Yellowstone yet but it's definitely on the list of places to visit, along with Havasu Falls in the Grand Canyon.

That's gotta be a good life spending so much time in nature. You are a lucky person.

I sincerely hope, one day as a country we can get past all the divisiveness. It has to start with sitting down together, and talking it out, honestly. And apologies all around. Without understanding each other, it's too easy to dehumanize the "other".

America still has great potential as a melting pot, everyone has something valuable to bring to the table.

However, the tradition of American "cultural hazing" has got to stop. Every new race that comes to America becomes an enemy for a while, pretty much unless they're Anglo's. the Chinese, the Irish, Japanese, Arabs, and many more... have all been legally discriminated against.
A house built on a poor foundation will collapse.

We could get it right where the Romans, British, got it wrong. Will we though? I think real discussion via channels like ATS can be a good start.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by smigg41
Here in England if a middle to upper class child goes missing or is murdered etc its top news! kids from housing estates maybe the local news.

Sad but true, even more sad if you look at if from the point that its been like this for so many tens / hundreds of years and yet that with all this tech the poor still get ignored, a life is a life...

Saying that, there are people who deserve to be ignored, take the mother with 10 kids who managed to leave one of the children at some US food joint BUT didn't realise until the next morning she was missing.

That isn't a parent, that's a baby making machine, the last thing the economy needs are baby making machines. Here in the UK we have a heavy influx of Muslims, many come from the more poor / uneducated parts of the world and simply produce children to work and support the family. That may work or not there but here its the economy and the tax payer that supports them and still these people spew forth children using their religion as a reason.

Either way its a baby making machine that the economy can't support..Another case of person who should be made to understand the mechanics of self support.

Don't breed them if you can't feed them...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
Not directed at avatard but in general since everyone seems to know what a "bad neighborhood" is,
Isnt that notion racist as hell?

Not at all. YOU seem to be assuming that a 'bad neighborhood' is made up of certain ethnic
groups. A bad neighborhood is just that ... a bad neighborhood ... the occupants come in all
shapes and sizes and colors. I've been in bad neighborhoods with the people living there
coming in all different skin colors.

How is the "bad area" defined?

Any place that makes me nervous to walk alone in and as a side note it's usually run down.
That's my definition of a 'bad area'.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

reply to post by lacrimosa

it may sound mean...but Men of Earth will have a sex contest.

Men with my complexion will win it.

and Women will applaud.

So I guess that's why the huge disproportionate statistics exists on black men raping white women...

Sorry, but from all I can see around me the ugly and obese white women will be the one's applauding.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join