It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White guy wanders into the ghetto. Stripped, robbed, and beaten..No media coverage.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
reply to post by SheopleNation

so...what you are saying is

You're assuming too much.

that if the white guy wandered into the suburbs and was stripped, robbed and beaten...it would be okay if their was no media coverage...

Hey, I enjoyed Fantasy Island as well. Tattoo and Mr. Roarke were classic.

under that scenario its just some kids having a good time?

That was nothing short of a weak minded deflection Mike. Come on, you're better than that. ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex
Not to long ago, if a black man walked in the wrong area he would be beaten if not killed, so things are reverse now. The white guy was a stupid moron who needed his ass kicked, it's the same thing if you go into some Arab neighbor hoods, or Mexican neighbor hoods, whitie get his ass kicked. But whitie can't kick ass no mo.
Civil right's whitie ain't got none. And that guy that killed the black guy sure looked like a mexican to me.

Race war is one way to divide the people, divide and conquer.

With morons like yourself polluting any sort of reasonable debate about a subject such as this, know wonder the average weak minded person is influenced by such pathetic drivel as you just posted.

Let me tell you something you stupid fool. If you actually believe for one minute that White people are weak, or will not stand our ground and actually kill anyone who threatens us, then you're gravely mistaken my misled friend. ~$heopleNation
edit on 30-3-2012 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

or maybe mexican and blacks learned decades ago not to go stumbling around drunk in an Irish or Italian neighborhood, so its not an issue at present.

and its not so much that those neighborhoods are more tolerant of such behavior.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chalupas
www.liveleak.com...

With the mobs of protesters and Rev. Sharpton and Jackson declaring that no young, black male is safe in the streets anymore, I give you, the people of ATS, a video that will see no news coverage.

A white male, who appears intoxicated, finds himself in an all black nieghborhood. The white man gets beaten, stripped naked, and robbed.

Yet, you will see no media coverage of this.

I have turned on the news once today. I watched for 30 minutes and only saw two stories: The lotto and Trayvon Martin case. I think it is quiet obvious how biased the media is. Why do you think this gets no coverage?

It is pretty hard to watch and not feel sympathetic for the man.
edit on 30-3-2012 by Chalupas because: (no reason given)

Well yeah. These sorts of incidents have been covered up and/or ignored by the media for years when it comes to black on white crime. Just a few years ago there was a white couple, college students, who were raped and then tortured to death by 4 black males and a black female. It happened in Kansas or Tennessee I believe, I forgot which. There was only local reports of the crime. The national media wanted nothing to do with it. There's literally hundreds of 'hate crimes' the media could make an example of each year that involves white victims and black perps, but they don't. Instead, they choose stories like the one in Florida to hold up on an altar. Sickening if you ask me.

What's the motive?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

this topic is worthy of deflection.

how easy/difficult is it for a white guy to end up drunk in a ghetto that is not his own neighborhood? it doesn't even sound plausible.

it sounds made up to be honest.

this topic sounds totally fake.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
if i hadn't had so much to drink tonight, i wouldn't even be responding to this thread.

if I stay in this place much longer, someone will begin a thread tomorrow about me being stripped, robbed and beaten on this thread and there will be no media coverage about any of it.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

how easy/difficult is it for a white guy to end up drunk in a ghetto that is not his own neighborhood? it doesn't even sound plausible.

ok try this one

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Witnesses testified that Tyson told them he saw two "crackers" -- his phrase for white people -- walking through the neighborhood and that he intended to rob them. The tourists said they didn't have any money and begged Tyson to let them go home. The men also told Tyson that they were lost.
"Since you ain't got no money, then I have something for your ass," Tyson recounted to a witness, then added that he shot the men several times.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by rom12345

sounds like something a bot would make up.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
where was this taken at?

search for a police report.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

reply to post by googolplex

or maybe mexican and blacks learned decades ago not to go stumbling around drunk in an Irish or Italian neighborhood, so its not an issue at present.

and its not so much that those neighborhoods are more tolerant of such behavior.

Yeah I seen it happen both ways. Blacks get beaten up for being with a white chick usually. Blacks aren't exactly given the warmest welcome in irish pub's on the north side from my experience. Heck just last St Patty;s day i seen this. A few black guys got ignored by the bartender when they wanted drinks. As if they were not there. But the white guys behind them got drinks asap.

I mean hey if you are running a business and deny yourself the income of a black mans money then whats the point of having a business at all? I guess ignorance is bliss. It happens both ways. Just my two cents.

Money over Bull Sh#t

edit on 31-3-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

sounds like something a bot would make up.

I think you should just concede to the fact that their is a hypocritical bias in the perception of racism when it is clear that the practice it's self is common in most ethnicities. It would seem to many that the propaganda is inherently discriminatory against white people. aka (the race card)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Bull, how many times has a single black person been beaten up over something trivial (i.e. school yard grudges) that have turned into "kill the racist white devil" hate crimes? Fact is, there is MANY reported and unreported black on white hate crimes that occur.

Maybe we should start putting the KKK in the same exulted position the equally vile Black Panthers have to defend white rights, safety?

Despite what the media and everyone else tells you, everyone can hate despite the color of their skin. But in today's overly politically correct society, if it involves a minority goodness forbid it be called for what it is!

**Edit**
reply to post by michaelbrux

And I guess this is a bot too? (I guess anything that highlights the fact that AA's can be racist is made up by a 'bot'...)

Teens set kid on fire for being 'white boy'

A 13-year-old boy who police say was doused with gasoline and lit on fire last week while walking home from school is recovering from first-degree burns to his face and head. The boy was just two blocks from his home in Kansas City Tuesday when two teenagers began to follow him and then attacked him, his mother, Melissa Coon, said. Police have described the suspects as black 16-year-olds, while the victim is white. "We were told it's a hate crime," Coon told KTLA.

Source
edit on 31-3-2012 by Auricom because: See **Edit**

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I dont why people keep reporting stories to show this is proof of how no one cares about black or whites or whatever other people.

there's people of all colours that are victimized and it doesnt get much coverage or justice. It sucks but its what happens

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Nah
back when i was a teen i used to deliver the news paper deep in a heavily Mexican populated ghetto and out of nowhere this English gentleman comes waltzing down the road asking if i can give him a lift onto the other side of the state practically. Granted i was a bit shocked but its not unheard of for daft people to go strolling through an area they could get harmed in. Some people think the world is full of bunny rabbits and daffodils after all.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
The whole point is that no one was charged from a fatal shooting that Zimmerman provoked (by following) and who had no visible injuries after the ordeal happened, not because there was a death solely.

And people of all races get robbed/beat in the ghetto. Seriously, this is nothing new, why would the media report on an everyday occurrence, unless it was local media of course.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
The whole point is that no one was charged from a fatal shooting that Zimmerman provoked (by following) and who had no visible injuries after the ordeal happened, not because there was a death solely.

And people of all races get robbed/beat in the ghetto. Seriously, this is nothing new, why would the media report on an everyday occurrence, unless it was local media of course.

What would you attribute this 'miscarriage of justice too' ?
What is really disgusting is oprah and obama jumping on the band wagon for whatever reason.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

What was the injustice? I'm sure the guy pressed charges.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

I don't know what happened exactly, but i do know that lethal force in self defense is just.
I do not believe that Zimmerman's actions were racially motivated or even with malice of forethought.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllIsOne
Do we know anything about what went down before the video starts? A video taken out of context means absolutely nothing.

This is the problem I have with it too.The op's title is misleading.I don't see how a video on liveleak serves as a reputable source.Nothing in the video suggests it's in the ghetto as you put it.You're suggesting because the guys are black that it's ghetto.What happened to that guy is a shame but as others have said he brought it on himself.We all know how drunks of ANY color can be.For all we know he was calling them names before he got a beat down.Which by the way wasn't all that bad from whats on the video

ETA: It's a 50 second video.Clearly something happened before this.And probably after as well that we don't see.This isn't racially motivated.I didn't hear any racist names yelled at the guy.I admit though I may have missed them,since my volume isn't loud since my 4 year old is asleep behind me.
edit on 31-3-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Zimmerman had no physical injuries on the police tape, how could lethal force be justified? If you provoke someone by following them you cannot call if self defense if they attack you. A 17 year old being followed by an older man is creepy and potentially life threatening.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join