It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White guy wanders into the ghetto. Stripped, robbed, and beaten..No media coverage.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Chalupas

The media is so controlled by the elite, they do as they see fit.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by rom12345

What?!
Not my hate, not my crime. Just saying it's not entirely unexpected, given the history. You abuse a dog for so long, and then wonder why you get bit.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chalupas
www.liveleak.com...

With the mobs of protesters and Rev. Sharpton and Jackson declaring that no young, black male is safe in the streets anymore, I give you, the people of ATS, a video that will see no news coverage.

A white male, who appears intoxicated, finds himself in an all black nieghborhood. The white man gets beaten, stripped naked, and robbed.

Yet, you will see no media coverage of this.

I have turned on the news once today. I watched for 30 minutes and only saw two stories: The lotto and Trayvon Martin case. I think it is quiet obvious how biased the media is. Why do you think this gets no coverage?

It is pretty hard to watch and not feel sympathetic for the man.
edit on 30-3-2012 by Chalupas because: (no reason given)
Are the cops actually making an attempt to bring justice for this young man? I sure hope so

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by wrdwzrd
you know how many assaults, beatings and robberies happen a day across the planet? lots of them have no media coverage. they only pick and choose the ones they want to feature to create something out of it. they picked Trayvon for a reason, to stoke racial tensions and distract people from whats really going on. Its the oldest trick in the book.

People are talking about hoodies rather than talking about whats really going on. We need to be strong and not let our emotions be manipulated by the BS media. We are not sheeple, use your own judgement, think critically and dont get swept away by emotion. Divide and conquer, works every time...if we let it!

Or people are outraged by no attempt at justice by the police departments

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chalupas
www.liveleak.com...

With the mobs of protesters and Rev. Sharpton and Jackson declaring that no young, black male is safe in the streets anymore, I give you, the people of ATS, a video that will see no news coverage.

A white male, who appears intoxicated, finds himself in an all black nieghborhood. The white man gets beaten, stripped naked, and robbed.

Yet, you will see no media coverage of this.

I have turned on the news once today. I watched for 30 minutes and only saw two stories: The lotto and Trayvon Martin case. I think it is quiet obvious how biased the media is. Why do you think this gets no coverage?

It is pretty hard to watch and not feel sympathetic for the man.
edit on 30-3-2012 by Chalupas because: (no reason given)

I think it's all a ploy to pissss people off and keep us at odds. If I were tasked with gearing the media in such a way that it quickly creates a loud and chaotic response. I'd have to go with the African American race. Some people may take that statement as racist, but it isn't. It’s not secret or a downfall. They are passionate people, who don't take any shat. Too bad it's working; and we're still afraid of each other

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
If people in green hats were always committing 90% of the crimes, it would only be natural to be leery of people wearing green hats... Just saying, if the shoe fits then the people wearing green hats are a bit low on the curve

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Funny, your idealistic notion of the "civilized" European derived culture seems rather myopic to me. Your Grandfather's were still lynching Africans until recently, yet you want the entire world to adopt your way of life. People around the world see the hypocrisy of your ways, and resist naturally. You then label them "savage." and/or "human rights abusers" to justify the continued slaughter of men women and children in their own countries.

But, whatever helps you sleep at night, and look in the mirror without throwing up dude....

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Chalupas

Sadly that comes as no surprise, humans are the same now as they were at creation. Instead of the ability to committ local carnage now we can do it on global levels with buttons. Genocide. TPTB could literally stop world starvation and the millions that die for lack of water rather than channel trillions into killing. Same point as your comment really :-(

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by twtankhamwn

I think humanity has along way to go before being considered civilized.
My grandfather lynched no one, and my position is to point out the shared burdens among people.
You can cling to the reasons to blame me. but i would urge you to review your commentary.
If you wish to hold my children guilty of crimes they did not commit, expect the wrath of the most uncivil kind.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Hey, I got nothing against anyone. Just saying.
As Tecumseh once said, "everything we do today, let us keep in mind the impact it will have 7 generations from now".
Or as the Bible would put it " The sins of the father are visited upon the sons, seven times".

These are paraphrased, if you want exact quotes Google them....

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by twtankhamwn

or better still.
"let he without sin cast the first stone"

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Nice one....

I'm just saying, no need to scratch your head on how or why this is happening. Or even why a lack of media coverage.
Can you imagine the can of worms that would be opened by having an honest and overdue discussion about race in America? The media won't touch this with a 100 foot pole. It would lead to discussions such as we're having that would be too painfull for most Americans to discuss.

I would point out too, that European supremacy complexs' , and the associated violence has not gone anywhere. See how America justifies war and destruction in the Mid-East because of cultural and values differences. And that ain't grandpa doing that, it's your kids.
Not saying cultural differences are the reason for the violence, just how it's justified.
edit on 31-3-2012 by twtankhamwn because: to add a jot and tittle

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by twtankhamwn

My point being, if you (Europeans in America) did not act viciously and savage to this group of people then, you would not be afraid now. Your guilt either tears you apart inside, creating liberals, or incites a sort of White supremacist attitude creating "conservatives"

As a side note, this is coming from an outside observer, not White or Black, just calling it how I see it. This is how the world views you and your history.

woah woah woah here cowboy you need to brush up on your history some more. What do you mean you Europeans? You do know non Anglo Saxon Europeans who compose the majority of today's whites were heavily discriminated against when they came here right and the overwhelming majority of them didnt own slaves.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

What?!
Not my hate, not my crime. Just saying it's not entirely unexpected, given the history. You abuse a dog for so long, and then wonder why you get bit.

That's a horrible metaphor to use because where I live if a dog bites you, you take him out in the yard and shoot him....exactly what I would have done to the biting dogs in the video. I like any proud, free American can walk where I want to without any fear for my life. If anyone threatens that in any way I will use whatever force I feel necessary to protect my rights explained above.
edit on 31-3-2012 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by paganini

You are absolutely correct. Let me clarify: "Some Europeans primarily from the North and West of the continent".
It's a mouthfull, to be sure, but more accurate.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by GuidedKill

OK, but is it the dog's fault?

Or, to put it another way, if someone keeps kicking you, will you:

A: put up with it, because the kicker explained and justified to himself why he was kicking you, or

B: break off the kicker's leg

?
edit on 31-3-2012 by twtankhamwn because: clarification

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence." - Mahatma Gandhi

"Nonviolence means avoiding not only external physical violence but also internal violence of spirit. You not only refuse to shoot a man, but you refuse to hate him." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

"All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach." - Adolf Hitler

"Our party must continue to strike fear in the heart of the white man, our real enemy!" - Robert Mugabe

edit on 31-3-2012 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

reply to post by GuidedKill

OK, but is it the dog's fault?

If I may use your metaphor for one moment.....

I say yes it's the dogs fault because you see...I have never beat that dog, abused him, put him into slavery. All I have done is try to accept him into the family and love him like any other dog. Now about 200 years ago some guy I heard about in a book owned his great great great dog grandmother and he was a total piece of # to that dog. He beat her and made her into a slave. It was terrible. But that was about five dog generations ago. Surely this dog doesn't now have a gene that has followed him through dog generations and angered him to bite me for something a guy I never knew doing something to his great great great great dog grandmother. Since this is so illogical I must assume it's just a bad dog that needs to be put down.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightSunshine

I think it's all a ploy to pissss people off and keep us at odds. If I were tasked with gearing the media in such a way that it quickly creates a loud and chaotic response. I'd have to go with the African American race. Some people may take that statement as racist, but it isn't. It’s not secret or a downfall. They are passionate people, who don't take any shat. Too bad it's working; and we're still afraid of each other

You're probably onto something. It's to bad that even today on both sides people hold hatred and hard feelings towards each other. It's like people on both sides are teaching the hate. There were bad people on both sides 200 years ago. From the people who went looking for slaves to the people who sold them in Africa. None of these people involved 200 years ago have anything to do with people now. We didn't even know them. Not to mention not one single person alive in America today has had to suffer being a slave. But still everyone on both sides hold onto the hate. Let it go people, this doesn't have to effect anyone.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Just one more person unable to formulate a system of truth.
White people are taught from birth that they must get along with other races.
That is one bad mindset when experience meets reality.
When this door is understood to be ungarded the human having overcome.
Life's teach us the truth.
Don't worry.soon your cognitive dissonance will surrender to the truth.
Try to keep you rage contained until the day,

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join