It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White guy wanders into the ghetto. Stripped, robbed, and beaten..No media coverage.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chalupas
www.liveleak.com...

With the mobs of protesters and Rev. Sharpton and Jackson declaring that no young, black male is safe in the streets anymore, I give you, the people of ATS, a video that will see no news coverage.

A white male, who appears intoxicated, finds himself in an all black nieghborhood. The white man gets beaten, stripped naked, and robbed.

Yet, you will see no media coverage of this.

I have turned on the news once today. I watched for 30 minutes and only saw two stories: The lotto and Trayvon Martin case. I think it is quiet obvious how biased the media is. Why do you think this gets no coverage?

It is pretty hard to watch and not feel sympathetic for the man.
edit on 30-3-2012 by Chalupas because: (no reason given)

Strange how just this week there has been massive coverage of the young black man being tried and sentenced for the murder of two British tourists.

So this is another of those threads that's supposed to suggest there's racism against white people in the USA now?

You fail.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Even the hoochie mama's got in on the action they never saw a pink peeter before.

Seriously wheres the outcry from the media. If it were 5 white guy jumping on a black dude the media would be going ape.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Jace26

But Black areas are almost ALWAYS bad and very dangerous?

i lived in london Tottenham for seven years ,one of the biggest black communities in the whole of the uk

not once did i ever feel threatened ...sensed a lot of hatred against the police ..but not the white man

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
its news stories like this that make me sad to be human somedays
why does skin colour affect how people react to another individual

brutal video showing the true "Animal" nature of our species

and i dont mean Animal because of there skin colour i mean by the way they acted towards a fellow human being

very sad

edit on 31-3-2012 by YipMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by GuidedKill
reply to post by twtankhamwn

I also do feel the world as a whole still kind of looks to America to set the precedent in behavior, although I don't know for how much longer.

Sorry, but I don't think you're correct.

Up until last year gay people could not serve in the military.
Gay marriage and equality is still a divisive issue.
Race is still a national issue.
America still executes people.
America assassinates people "suspected" of crimes without presenting evidence and without oversight.
America's debt is still spiraling out of control.
America is solely owned by the highest bidders - even your elected understand and admit the influence corporations have over policy.

While many nations have various issues, America's leadership is non-existent globally. To think America holds some kind of authority (moral or otherwise) is like suggesting the British still has an empire.

Governments might cuddle up to the USA because they don't know any better, but I think the general public of all countries around the world see that the USA has declined massively since Bush Jr was in power.

I don't mean that to be an insult to American's. This is not an attack on the American people. I just don't think America has any moral superiority.

As of the OP. There is a lot of "selective" storytelling going on here recently, with people posting one story and then extending that to an entire people, country, group... It's not that simple.

How about all the other crimes that are not reported every day? How about grabbing a video showing the last filmed instance of a cop shooting, beating, unlawfully detaining a black guy? Because I can guarantee there's gonna be one from withing the last month. Does that make all white cops racist? No, of course not.

Like I said, there are a lot of people on ATS trying to stir up racial and religious hatred in the last week, and I'm starting to wonder if it's part of some concerted effort or propaganda campaign.

We should not allow ourselves to fall for it. One instance or case of violence does not discredit or disprove or lessen the importance of another. Just because what happened in the OP happened, doesn't mean that there shouldn't be a complete and thorough investigation into other cases.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Chalupas

good post, racism is a 2 way street, but one way seems to be ignored

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by wantsome

Seriously wheres the outcry from the media. If it were 5 white guy jumping on a black dude the media would be going ape.

all i see is 5 guys beating on another guy.....are you implying that this is a race hate attack?

in the UK there is more white on white,black on black crime than crimes on the opposite race..

not all opposite race attacks are actually caused by racism ...media recognize this and play this to what ever agenda they are told to follow

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by sitchin
reply to post by Jace26

But Black areas are almost ALWAYS bad and very dangerous?

i lived in london Tottenham for seven years ,one of the biggest black communities in the whole of the uk

not once did i ever feel threatened ...sensed a lot of hatred against the police ..but not the white man
You obviously do not live in Australia where disrespect from the African community runs rampant. Swearing at passer-bys, screwing around, walking around in groups threatening to bash people. I have seen numerous times when someone was in a debate with an African, it was civil on the 'white' guy's end, but when the African male got too angry, his whole group of mates backed him up and started to try and pick a fight. I am not racist, but if people want to immigrate they should at least adopt the laws of the country in which they recide. They can not walk around and display absolute disrespect to people.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

all i see is 5 guys beating on another guy.....are you implying that this is a race hate attack?

in the UK there is more white on white,black on black crime than crimes on the opposite race..

not all opposite race attacks are actually caused by racism ...media recognize this and play this to what ever agenda they are told to follow
If you want to see black on white crime come to Detroit. You won't make it to the end of the street without your shoes being taken. They'll jack you for the fillings in your teeth.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
The only way to solve this issue permanently is for everyone to kill themselves

Job done

No more problems

The earth will still turn without us, and the universe will continue to do its thing as if nothing major had happened at all..

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Bah. Bunch of savages. Gotta wonder what kind of consciousness, or lack thereof, a person must have to treat another person in such a way. What an embarrassment.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

What happened to the 15 Trillion in bonds which was found in a bank in Switzerland?

I havnt heard anything else about it since all these other stories keep popping up!!

What about the MP's claiming benefits for such things as travel and house repairs off of tax payers money???

These are the things which get forgotten about when other news stories fill the airwaves!!

What about Gas Clouds, Oil Leaks and Nuclear Meltdown of Fukishima Plants???

Where has all this news gone????

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere

Originally posted by avatard
People should know better to go into a bad area if they cant fight and dont have a weapon..

Not directed at avatard but in general since everyone seems to know what a "bad neighborhood" is,

Isnt that notion racist as hell?

If not racist than classist?

How is the "bad area" defined?

By its projected image? Statistical crime rates? The way visitors are treated?

I think if you have roving bands of sub-humans gang-punching a single helpless individual, you have yourself a bad neighborhood.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

how do you know that this guy isn't just down the street from where he lives? Why would you assume that the white guy "wandered into" the "bad" (by which you really seem to mean "black") neighborhood? Did you not know that white people live in the "ghetto" too? How do you know that he's not an incredibly antagonistic drunk who always messes with this group of hooligans he walks past every night? I'm not saying anybody deserves to be treated like that, but just like the Martin-Zimmerman case, we don't know all the facts.

also, i'm struggling to understand how you can claim this man was "beaten" in your title. this was horseplay at best. oh no! they took his pants off! much worse has happened to me in the football locker room in high school. should i have filed a lawsuit? gone on CNN to advocate for anti-bullying and anti-hazing laws?

when did america turn into a bunch of babies? maybe it's because i'm younger and more free of religious brainwashing than most on ATS, but seriously, i was laughing at this video. it seems like some stuff my friends and i might pull just for fun. maybe they all know the guy? maybe they don't. who cares? no one died and the dude learned not to stumble drunk past large groups of teens congregated on apartment building stoops. why does that drunk guy deserve all this love and help and compassion? what makes him so special that he can choose under his own freewill to go get too drunk to walk and then simply rely on the rest of us to take care of him? the only people who take care of me, are my family and myself and that's just the way i like it.

this thread is just another ridiculous example of racist white america trying to justify Trayvon Martin's death. this incident is not only WAY different and less severe (no children are dead), but has absolutely NOTHING to do with the Martin case. if they had found booze in Trayvon's system and signs of a fight or struggle on his body, or if Zimmerman had been arrested and charged with manslaughter, we would not be talking about this case. idiots in the MSM have made it about race, but the real outrage is that in florida you are allowed to stalk someone, create a confrontation, kill them in self-defense and walk away free and clear as long as the victim "looked suspicious." NO RECORD.

any time you take a life, there should be legal ramifications, even if it's as simple as creating a permanent record of your past self-defense kills. the race angle and the gun control angle are what happens when special interest groups (NAACP or NRA respectively) get their greedy little hands on a story. but honestly, i don't think the majority are upset because a "white guy killed a black kid" i think they're angry because "an armed man killed an unarmed kid in a totally avoidable situation." at least, that's what pisses me off about the Martin murder.

Everyone in your video is alive and well and i'm sure the people who actually stole from the guy will get what's coming to them. no big deal = no media coverage. get it??

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by wantsome

If you want to see black on white crime come to Detroit. You won't make it to the end of the street without your shoes being taken. They'll jack you for the fillings in your teeth.

though you couldn't be more right about the media playing up our preexisting racism, the thieves in D-Rock will rob you no matter what color you are. if you look like you have money. they will not rob you if you look like an insane person who will kill and eat them. or if you show them your gun. stick-up men smell fear like sharks smell blood and luckily for them society has trained rich white people to react with fear when they see poor black people. carry yourself like a warrior and they won't mess with you.

better yet; if you're soft, stay out of hard areas.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I think it indicates something wrong with our minds that many of us feel that in order to say that what is happening in this video is terrible we have to qualify it with reassurances that we aren't racist.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

Originally posted by GuidedKill
reply to post by twtankhamwn

I also do feel the world as a whole still kind of looks to America to set the precedent in behavior, although I don't know for how much longer.

Sorry, but I don't think you're correct.

Up until last year gay people could not serve in the military.
Gay marriage and equality is still a divisive issue.
Race is still a national issue.
America still executes people.
America assassinates people "suspected" of crimes without presenting evidence and without oversight.
America's debt is still spiraling out of control.
America is solely owned by the highest bidders - even your elected understand and admit the influence corporations have over policy.

While many nations have various issues, America's leadership is non-existent globally. To think America holds some kind of authority (moral or otherwise) is like suggesting the British still has an empire.

Governments might cuddle up to the USA because they don't know any better, but I think the general public of all countries around the world see that the USA has declined massively since Bush Jr was in power.

I don't mean that to be an insult to American's. This is not an attack on the American people. I just don't think America has any moral superiority.

As of the OP. There is a lot of "selective" storytelling going on here recently, with people posting one story and then extending that to an entire people, country, group... It's not that simple.

How about all the other crimes that are not reported every day? How about grabbing a video showing the last filmed instance of a cop shooting, beating, unlawfully detaining a black guy? Because I can guarantee there's gonna be one from withing the last month. Does that make all white cops racist? No, of course not.

Like I said, there are a lot of people on ATS trying to stir up racial and religious hatred in the last week, and I'm starting to wonder if it's part of some concerted effort or propaganda campaign.

We should not allow ourselves to fall for it. One instance or case of violence does not discredit or disprove or lessen the importance of another. Just because what happened in the OP happened, doesn't mean that there shouldn't be a complete and thorough investigation into other cases.

well-informed, well-written reply with which i agree almost totally.
the only argument i have is against a rather small, inconsequential and off-topic remark contained within; that the British Empire no longer exists. I happen to think that the revolutionary war was allowed to happen and that the top leadership of the colonies and the crown never truly broke away from each other. the two nations have been mostly lock-step in their policy making and foreign affairs since america's inception and if you combined the economic, industrial and military assets of the two nations, what part of the world DONT they control or influence explicitly? i think it was a conscious choice on the part of the world's former "great satan" to go under the radar and rule a clandestine empire, giving birth to our modern illuminati/annunaki/nwo/royal bloodlines conspiracy theories.

but that's just my two cents in a completely off topic rant.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
can anybody explain to me why they stripped him naked?

lol, i think im worried more about the apparent latent black homosexuals than anything

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
thank you for bringing this to ATS,, it has been a fact for a long time that nearly every less than middle class neighborhood is a threat to someone wandering in. and Unfortunately it does seem to have a direct connection to those of African American decent.
Last year here in Wisconsin there was a rash of robberies and beatings by a group of younger teens, they also were to blame for the beatings and robberies of Fair goers during the Wisconsin State Fair. Just so happens they were all African American.
Of Course I dont remember Obama making a announcement about any of that..

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Hessdalen

you know there is a black man who has my respect like any men. and then there are dirty 'n-word's who are un
uneducated and think there are all hip hop star.. ... this # just puts me in a bad mood...thay #ed this guy up because he was walking down THERE (hood) lol these guys dont own # but the change there mummy give them for the day....and dont give me this # that the hood hard to live in. am black i dont get the same treatment as the white man...

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join