It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jra

The flag on the moon in that photo has no shadow,because its being illuminated from directly above by a spotlight thats suspended from the ceiling of a secret sound stage within a large military aircraft hanger...

Nasa and the military built several lunar surface mockups within different hangers of varying sizes,some with painted backdrops that were relatively close by the movie cameras,and others with painted backdrops that were relatively far away from the movie cameras...

There are numerous lunar surface photos,where its very obvious to see that painted backdrops were employed,to try and make the nasa lunar mockups seem a lot larger than they actually were and if you look,you can see where the lunar surface mockups meet up to and join with the painted backdrops,just like movies filmed on sound stages always used in the past...
edit on 25-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
Why do you criticize and down grade "many" other members here at ATS?

Because they are dumb. Plain and simple.
Maybe I could understand some ignorance, but after repeatedly being shown facts and the multitudes of evidence (which NONE of has been debunked,) and still choosing to remain ignorant...well, I have no sympathy for that.

Seriously,whats your point? Whats your reason?

My point is using logic. My reason is DENYING IGNORANCE (see site motto)

As far as i'm concerned,no ones better or worse than anyone else and if people never used their imaginations and their open minds while thinking outside the box,we would still be living in caves...

This is not about using your imagination....this is about a historical event, which requires facts and evidence. All of which has been handed out to you since you fail to do any research yourself. You only look at one side of the story, you do not research counter arguments and come to logical conclusions. You're too worried about "not being mainstream" LOL.

Thank god for human imagination and ingenuity though, otherwise we would have never been to the moon!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Heres a fairly recent example of nasa doctering,altering and faking their images...Nasa Faked A shuttle Image > blogs.discovermagazine.com...

Strangely enough, that is a faked picture, but what you failed to observe:

1. This is a satirical article written by Phil Plait to show that some people will believe anything

January 29th, 2009 7:30 AM by Phil Plait in Debunking, Humor, NASA, Piece of mind | 221 comments | RSS feed | Trackback > Discovery Magazine, blogs.discovermagazine.com/badastronomy/2009/01/29/ok-so-maybe-nasa-didnt-fake-that-image/

And you failed to go to:

2. The follow up article found HERE that tells you the truth about the shuttle picture. It is a composited picture to show "the cockpit had been redesigned on the Shuttle, and they wanted a promo shot of the new configuration. It made its premier flight on STS-101, so they wanted to get a slick shot of it. They composited in the Earth and stars to make the picture spacier-looking. Incidentally, the image is also on Wikipedia, with a caption that does note it was composited. "

You see, you took a satirical article written with tongue in cheek and tried to use it to show "nasa doctering,altering and faking their images."

Sorry, but that is a big fail.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

reply to post by jra

The flag on the moon in that photo has no shadow,because its being illuminated from directly above by a spotlight thats suspened from the ceiling of a secret sound stage within a large military aircraft hanger...

Only it DOES have a shadow, you are just ignoring it.

Nasa and the military built several lunar surface mockups within different hangers of varying sizes,some with painted backdrops that were relatively close by the movie cameras,and others with painted backdrops that were relatively far away from the movie cameras...

Right and you have PROOF of this?

There are numerous lunar surface photos,where its very obvious to see that painted backdrops were employed,to try and make the nasa lunar mockups seem a lot larger than they actually were and if you look,you can see where the lunar surface mockups meet up to and join with the painted backdrops,just like movies filmed on sound stages always used in the past...

Please provide these "very obvious" photos. Make sure they are taken directly from the Apollo image archive!

www.apolloarchive.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Here in one photo,theres an astronaut with a shadow,standing next to a flag with no shadow and they both are more than a little obviously standing in front of an expertly painted backdrop thats about 100 feet away rm.awarenessnetworks.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

reply to post by jra

The flag on the moon in that photo has no shadow,because its being illuminated from directly above by a spotlight thats suspened from the ceiling of a secret sound stage within a large military aircraft hanger...

are you listening to yourself???

there is a spotlight above the flag so it has NO shadow???
ill play along with this delusion for a little bit.. i want you to explain to me where the shadow of the astronauts plss is from this light source..

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Here in one photo,theres an astronaut with a shadow,standing next to a flag with no shadow and they both are obviously standing in front of an expertly painted backdrop thats around 100 feet away rm.awarenessnetworks.com...

You can see a shadow if you look close enough!

Here is an example.

No shadow, right?

WRONG.

In case you didn't know, light tends to make shadows longer than what the actual object is. Here is a full image!

You have been debunked.

Next time, do not ignore the pictures that prove you wrong.
edit on 4-25-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by choos

Just like we cast no shadows on earth when the suns light is shining down upon us from directly overhead...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

reply to post by choos

Just like we cast no shadows on earth when the suns light is shining down upon us from directly overhead...

Can you show me an example in the REAL WORLD of where the sun causes objects to cast no shadow?

Good luck.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

reply to post by choos

WTF??? seriously??? you are trolling i know for sure now..... the only and i mean only instance this is true is if i was standing under something to block out the light from above..

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Multiple light sources will create multiple shadows. You can not have a light source in front of an object and above another object and expect to not have multiple shadows.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ngchunter

Originally posted by KAOStheory
reply to post by paradox

well a flag next to a guy giving off a shadow should give off a shadow.
if you can take a picture proving how that DIDN'T happen, i'll be impressed.
otherwise YOU are ignoring facts.

Yawn.
www.bautforum.com...
Thanx for the link and by the way,in that photo,the lunar module has an obvious shadow thats being cast to the right and the astronaut has an obvious shadow thats being cast to the right,but the flag,once agan,has no shadow...

and thats because just like we cast no shadows on earth,when the suns light is shining down upon us from directly overhead,the flag on the moon is casting no shadow,because its being lit up by an electric spotlight thats hanging from directly above it while suspended inside the lunar surface mockup soundstage...

Wow...Nasa tripped itself up big time with those patriotic flag images,because they were so pre-occupied with capturing brightly lit images of that united states symbol in all its glory,they forgot to disguise the fact that the images of the flag would be seen as being obviously illuminated by electric spotlights from above...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

reply to post by paradox

Yawn.
www.bautforum.com...
Thanx for the link and by the way,in that photo,the lunar module has an obvious shadow thats being cast to the right and the astronaut has an obvious shadow thats being cast to the right,but the flag,once agan,has no shadow...

and thats because just like we cast no shadows on earth,when the suns light is shining down upon us from directly overhead,the flag on the moon is casting no shadow,because its being lit up by an electric spotlight thats hanging from directly above it while suspended inside the lunar surface mockup soundstage...

Wow...Nasa tripped itself up big time with those patriotic flag images,because they were so pre-occupied with capturing brightly lit images of that united states symbol in all its glory,they forgot to disguise the fact that the images of the flag would be seen as being obviously illuminated by electric spotlights from above...

Did you even LOOK at the link? Because it completely destroys your claim.

You may like to watch this. They actually test things out

There's more than one part

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

reply to post by paradox

Yawn.
www.bautforum.com...

the flag itself is out of picture, only the flag pole is in the photo but since its so thin its hard to see. why are you still focusing on this?? paradox's post above should clearly explain it to any rational person, but you cant accept it?

why are you still saying that when directly under the sun there is no shadow??? why dont you go outside when teh sun is at its highest move directly under it and look straight down.. you will see a darker area between your feet, thats called a shadow.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

reply to post by paradox

Yawn.
www.bautforum.com...

They pointed out where the flag's shadow can be seen. You're not only wrong, you're acting like you're not even reading the links given to you. Guess it's too boring when there's fun trolling to be doing.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

A "troll" is a "troll"....feeding a "TROLL" with actual information?? NOT useful.....they do NOT "feed" on real information...they feed on something else!!!!!

Disconnect....Trolls are NOT welcome, here!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by NuminousCosmos

UFOTV's documentary may help you to further explore the hoax spin and the concept of patriotism.
www.youtube.com...

Watching this film requires an open mind as well as a time investment but is well worth it as it's 3 parts cover in-depth scrutiny and querie into The Photos, The Film, The Camera, Kodak, The Shadows, The Sets, The Equipment, The Gloves,The Motive, Nasa, Van Braun, The Soviets, Van Allen Belts, Australia, Satellite Transmission, Astronaut Coverup, Economics, Patriotism, Compartmentalism, and a ton of Red-Flags that just can't be denied.

All the scientists in the world can't be wrong--but they can be misled
-I've always wondered how any astronaut could have taken so many wonderful photos from a camera strapped to his chest..without a view-finder. With bulky gloves on.
-Whenever a "topic" that has 100's of real questions that are so readily dismissed by trendy "myth-busters", and then in turn, the masses who buy their fast and easy spin, i ask myself, "why"?

-Why does Big Religion have all of the answers?
-Why does Big Government know what's best for me and my family?
-Why does Public Education steer millions towards poverty?
Answer: Control, control, control.

It seems that there really is no "conspiracy" regarding the Lunar Mission. It seems that like so many other government entities, Nasa presents an honest and noble face to those that don't question them based on the available evidence found Outside of Nasa's control. It's like walking through Walmart..everything is presented as the best thing since warm socks but when you do a little research into Walmart's overall cause and effect you may find that the outcome seems "conspirious". (for lack of another word)

All I'm saying is that before i give my Spirituality, my Livelihood, and my Mind over to those(the 1%) who seek to control me, I will gladly give my life to the idea of Individual Freedom, which wholeheartily includes questioning everything until it makes sense to me.

-Why does Big Media rarely, if ever, report that WTC building #3 collapsed at 5:30pm, 9-11,2001 and that it only had a few floors on fire and that No steel building in history has ever collapsed due to fire? What are they hiding?
-Why does Big Religion activate politically to back Any war? What is their benefit?
-Why does Big Brother use Echelon to record EVERY text, email, and phone transmission? What is the Real goal here by this Unconstituitional act against individual privacy? Think of it..everyone of us is Right Now being monitored by Homeland Security as if we are All Of Us criminals.

T I M E T O W A K E U P-Why is The Alien Question, of which there are 1000's, continually scoffed at and ignored, denied, rebuked, and vilified by the honest and noble face of the U.S. government???

-Why is Free Energy Technology being suppressed by The Families that control the Corporations that control the Governments that control the People?

Be Strong All Ye Patriots

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by agentpopa
reply to post by NuminousCosmos

UFOTV's documentary may help you to further explore the hoax spin and the concept of patriotism.
www.youtube.com...

Watching this film requires an open mind as well as a time investment but is well worth it as it's 3 parts cover in-depth scrutiny and querie into The Photos, The Film, The Camera, Kodak, The Shadows, The Sets, The Equipment, The Gloves,The Motive, Nasa, Van Braun, The Soviets, Van Allen Belts, Australia, Satellite Transmission, Astronaut Coverup, Economics, Patriotism, Compartmentalism, and a ton of Red-Flags that just can't be denied.

All the scientists in the world can't be wrong--but they can be misled
-I've always wondered how any astronaut could have taken so many wonderful photos from a camera strapped to his chest..without a view-finder. With bulky gloves on.
-Whenever a "topic" that has 100's of real questions that are so readily dismissed by trendy "myth-busters", and then in turn, the masses who buy their fast and easy spin, i ask myself, "why"?

photos taken are generally cropped, everyone always brings that up and say that the cross-hairs dont line up so they must be hiding something. wouldnt it make sense that taking a perfect picture everytime in bulky gloves very difficult?? wouldnt it make sense than that once the photos have been developed they were not all centred perfectly therefore needing to be cropped?

there are rational explainations to alot of sensational claims, but hoaxers are so eager to find a fault they will see something that is not there.

i havent watched the video, but will when i get home.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by choos

i havent watched the video, but will when i get home.

Don't bother. It's two hours long. I watched the first 20 minutes and I've already had enough. It's the same lame claims made repeatedly about the Van Allen belt, the photos, etc etc.

David Percy a "photography expert" is in it, and this video I found shows he is flat out lying.

That 2 hour video loses all credibility IMO.

ETA: Just came across this video. This guy does a good job summarizing.

edit on 4-26-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Two other good videos by the same guy for those who wish to be enlightened in regards to moon hoaxer lies.

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join