It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 80
57
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox
 


I have seen strong evidence of faked pictures. Since you are POSITIVE they're real, feel free to prove that to us now.




posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by KAOStheory
reply to post by paradox
 


I have seen strong evidence of faked pictures. Since you are POSITIVE they're real, feel free to prove that to us now.

No, it's up to you prove they're fake. That is the incredible claim, and the one that requires extraordinary evidence.



posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by KAOStheory
reply to post by paradox
 


ok well believe what you will, the funniest thing about all of this is that no matter the truth, it's really of no consequence.
i've seen enough missing shadows, obvious paste-jobs, and proved fakes removed from NASAs site to at least question the whole thing. if you haven't seen those, then you just haven't looked.

Wrong, I've looked for myself and have seen that there is nothing wrong with them. It's not up to me or anyone else to prove that to you, it's not up to anyone to prove a negative, it's up to you to prove your claim.



posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter
 


Well like i said ive seen what i believe to be proof. Really? Why is it up to us to prove its fake?
Ok how bout this guys. I'm going to the moon. How do you know? Cuz i told you so.
When I come back with the pics, that proves I went.
It's up to you to prove they're fake.
Back in an hour I have to iron my green-screen and set up lights from 7 different angles all supposing to be the sun.



posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by KAOStheory
 


can you provide links for these claims plz



have you read the posts or have you just jumped read the last page ?



posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by KAOStheory
reply to post by ngchunter
 
Why is it up to us to prove its fake?
O


because you lot are the ones questioning its authenticity



posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22
 


Have you read my posts? Because the 1st one i posted was a reply to one from the 1st page...that contains a link...with the pics...lordy



posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22
 


here i grabbed it for you. www.aulis.com...
now look, the whole thing isn't provable but enuf of it is. i mean their claim that there is a tiny moon man taking one of the pics is just laughable (it's an astronaut kneeling down to get the angle)
but cmon the earth is clearly cut n pasted in one, there's so much evidence.
if you don't want to see it you won;t.
I'm the one being objective, you are the ones ignoring the evidence.



posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by KAOStheory
reply to post by denver22
 


Have you read my posts? Because the 1st one i posted was a reply to one from the 1st page...that contains a link...with the pics...lordy


thanx squire for calling me lordy thanx don't wash your dirty lizard skin in public..
we went to the moon it was the greatest achievement for mankind...
we lost a few as well good brave people challenger coloumbia ..



posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Both Space shuttles blowing up wasn't a hoax, now was it?!

That in itself proves that this thread is bunk because that would mean those 2 terrible accidents never happened.
I bet the families of all of those astronauts would totally disagree.

Same goes for the many other astronauts who gave their lives for the space program.



posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by KAOStheory
 


Oh, how HILARIOUS!!!!:


Back in an hour I have to iron my green-screen and set up lights from 7 different angles all supposing to be the sun.


"green screen"?? IN 1969?? (better known to professionals as "chroma key").

Jeeze!!! It was HORRIBLE back then....and so very, very, very obvious!!

Anyways.....

Here...'debunk' THIS:



THAT ^ ^ ^ was the Maurer FILM 16mm camera that could record at various frames per second (fps).

Or, this:



Here is the FULL over one hour camera (Maurer) 16mm film from Apollo 15:





COME ON!!!

Bring it!!!!





edit on Wed 25 April 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by KAOStheory
reply to post by paradox
 


ok well believe what you will, the funniest thing about all of this is that no matter the truth, it's really of no consequence.
i've seen enough missing shadows, obvious paste-jobs, and proved fakes removed from NASAs site to at least question the whole thing. if you haven't seen those, then you just haven't looked.


www.apolloarchive.com...

Go ahead and point em out champ.



posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by KAOStheory
reply to post by paradox
 


I have seen strong evidence of faked pictures. Since you are POSITIVE they're real, feel free to prove that to us now.


On the contrary, the burden of proof lies with the denier.
You're committing a logical fallacy.
edit on 4-25-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22
 


lol first of all it's called an "exclaimation" not a title, and i would never call anyone of such a draconian nature "lord" so keep your reptilian theories to yourself thanks.
again, you are the ones being rigid in thought and ignoring proofs...
and again, this whole "issue" completely does not affect anything anywhere ever.



posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by KAOStheory
reply to post by ngchunter
 


Well like i said ive seen what i believe to be proof. Really? Why is it up to us to prove its fake?
Ok how bout this guys. I'm going to the moon. How do you know? Cuz i told you so.
When I come back with the pics, that proves I went.


nooo no you obviously have not gone through the thread have you..

These guys have shown the proof pay attention.. nasa has more than told you so by the way
example hammer and feather
The pendulam swing.
thats just some i am not going into it all again and i should not have to if you paid attention to the proof posted
by the above guys and myself....


jra

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by KAOStheory
but cmon the earth is clearly cut n pasted in one, there's so much evidence.


I'm sorry, but the entire Aulis website is laughable.

The Earth is not 'clearly cut and pasted in'. I'm not exactly sure what they did to the images, but I did something that gave similar results in photoshop and mine doesn't have the square around the Earth. Just a more noticeable glow, which makes sense, since the Earth is reflecting light. The large blocky squares that appear in one of the examples lower down on this page are just .jpg compression being revealed.

Also some sites like to touch up the images for aesthetic reasons, some don't. So you have to be careful where you get your images. If you're going to study the photos for flaws and signs of tampering, using an image that has been modified for aesthetic reasons is obviously going to affect your results.



posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox
 


cool gotcha. like i said, i'm telling you i'm goin to the moon and i'm taking pictures, so when i'm done, you prove to me i didn't.



posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by KAOStheory
reply to post by denver22
 


here i grabbed it for you. www.aulis.com...
now look, the whole thing isn't provable but enuf of it is. i mean their claim that there is a tiny moon man taking one of the pics is just laughable (it's an astronaut kneeling down to get the angle)
but cmon the earth is clearly cut n pasted in one, there's so much evidence.
if you don't want to see it you won;t.
I'm the one being objective, you are the ones ignoring the evidence.


There's nothing "clear about it"
These are people who don't know anything about pixels/compression and lighting who get their hands on photo imaging software (who are clearly not professionals at it,) change the color, and point out "anomalies"

If you want me to demonstrate it, supply me a picture YOU know is real, and I will "prove" it's "fake"
edit on 4-25-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by KAOStheory
reply to post by paradox
 


cool gotcha. like i said, i'm telling you i'm goin to the moon and i'm taking pictures, so when i'm done, you prove to me i didn't.


Okay, when you're done make sure you have pictures of multiple landing sites taken from satellite imaging, along with the tracking reports from multiple independent observatories around the world. Just like the Apollo missions.



posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jra
 


interesting, thanks for doing the work and sharing the conclusion.
that's a lot more productive than anyone else has been so far.
like i said i'm being OPEN MINDED to the options, blind patriotism and flat-out refusal to examine evidence is just shady and weird to say the least.



new topics

top topics



 
57
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

log in

join