It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by agentpopa

This is an apollo thread why mention all the other BS.

Now as for all the claims that the astronauts couldn't take pictures because of this, that and the other please google the following.

Depth of field ( you know what will be in focus from a set distance)

Sunny 16 rule ( Earth is lit by the sun and guess what so is the moon so you can pre-set exposure)

Also as for the pictures being to perfect all the youtube IDIOTS and others that are supposed to be experts show pictures that they claim the astronauts took but the show the enhanced versions.

The link below shows the pictues that the astronauts took and then the picture after it has been enhanced!!!

apollo.mem-tek.com...

As you can see the pictures were not prefect but the could be enhanced enough to look good!!!

The trouble with Apollo Hoax sites on the net and on youtube is they dont actually tell the truth, on a thread on here someone posted a link to a youtube video (will try and find it) well the presenter showed the enhanced pictures as shown in the link above and claimed that they were the actual shots taken by the astronauts
obviously he did some in depth research

He then claims to have spoken to some professional photographers re the exposure of the pictures, framing and focus he said they told him they could not have taken pictures as good as that, now he doesn't say who these so called photographers are BUT they cant be professional BECAUSE any keen amature would know how to use depth of field and the sunny 16 rule to get a reasonalbe result.

How do you think cheap little disposable cameras work that you cant focus and cant change shutter or aperture on do you think its magic or witchcraft

Now if only these so called hoax experts we have all over the net ACTUALLY knew a little about the subject they are talking about

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by paradox

Originally posted by scotsdavy1
How this thred got so many flagsis beyond me!
This thread has obviously struck a very responsive chord...

Yes,
Why do you criticize and down grade "many" other members here at ATS? Seriously,whats your point? Whats your reason? As far as i'm concerned,no ones better or worse than anyone else and if people never used their imaginations and their open minds while thinking outside the box,we would still be living in caves...

You can think outside the box it's fine but if someone says 1 plus 1 equals 3, then that is not thinking outside the box
that is just plain stupid and annoying when basic science and basic astronamy is at hand here, you and others ridicule the people on here with nonsense especially about stuff my son at 8 yrs old knows already.
The fact is you have chose to ridicule and insult peoples intelligence bloc . Of course when you get people annoyed which is what you want to do as you seem to have no life apart from making claims of everything being an illusion all the family members tragedies are fake .. you refuse to look at NASAS FACTS only those of CHARLATANS THEORIES.. by the way charlatans do not include alo't of the the facts just bundles of theories. No one is saying that you cannot express your views. but a word of advice if you start to say everything is just a hoax then you risk insulting other people, as there where a few deaths with the space program.

HINT: CHECK OUT HOW THE CHARLATANS CHANGE THE STORIES BLOC WHEN YOU READ THERE FORUMS..THEN GO AND CHECK THE SOURCE AND COMPARE, .IF YOU FIND LIKE I DID THEY WILL CHANGE IT, AND LEAVE OUT THINGS WHICH IS VITAL THEN YOU WILL SEE A PATTERN WITH THE CHARLATANS...

OPEN YOUR EYES MAN, ATS ARE HERE TO TEACH YOU..
BLOC HOW CAN YOU REACH THIS NEW LEVEL OF AWARENESS, WHEN IT SEEMS YOU ARE NOT AWARE OF BASIC FACTS AND LOGICAL UNDERSTANDING OF THE BASICS BUDDY.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

reply to post by jra

The flag on the moon in that photo has no shadow,because its being illuminated from directly above by a spotlight thats suspended from the ceiling of a secret sound stage within a large military aircraft hanger...

Nasa and the military built several lunar surface mockups within different hangers of varying sizes,some with painted backdrops that were relatively close by the movie cameras,and others with painted backdrops that were relatively far away from the movie cameras...

BLOC YOU HAVE GOT THAT INFORMATION FROM A WEB PAGE THAT HAS GUESSED AT BEST..

WHOEVER SAID THAT HAS NO PROOF AT ALL . PROOOOOOOF. PLZ.

BOY YOU BELIEVE EVERYTHING IT SEEMS WITHOUT PROOF.
WHEN FACED WITH FACTS YOU DISBELIEVE IT WHY?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
blocula

How do you reconcile this thread with another of your recent threads where you say the moon is an ark and hollow.

The moon is in space, you know.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

The moon is noahs ark and our ancient ancestors built it in orbit around mars,their garden of eden,because they were aware that the atmosphere of their lush and beautiful planet of paradise was fading away and its biosphere was dying,causing their planet to become uninhabitable for them... So they flew their spaceship moon through the solar system,in search of a new world,bringing with them a male and female dna data bank of all life forms that existed upon their garden of eden mars,two of every living thing,to preserve and re-establish their martian biosphere upon another planet... The craters and surface scars we see upon the moon,were the result of some ancient interstellar war they fought along the way,a cosmic battle,all but forgotten today and that ancient war may have even destroyed an entire planet or another moon,remnants of which we call the asteroid belt... Eventually their journey was over,battered and battle worn,they finally found a suitable planet to begin again and so they positioned their moonship life ark into orbit around that planet,where it still remains today and if you want to see it now,just go outside on a clear night or day and look up,there it is,the moon... Once in orbit,they looked down and noticed that their new found world was populated with terrible monsters,filled with the horrible beasts we now call dinosaurs and so they spread a very deadly disease into the air those monsters breathed and into the water those monsters drank,eventually killing them all and then they terraformed the lifeless planet,changing its ocean,its surface and its atmosphere into a habitable new home,a planet they named earth... But now the earth has been hijacked by diabolical forces and humanity has been taken over and enslaved by evil aliens,the same evil aliens our ancient ancestors fought long ago when they first voyaged here and our past and present royal bloodline elite world leaders are implicitly involved,aiding and abetting those evil aliens,helping them to suppress and eliminate the truth about our origins,while tearing us apart with genocide and war...
edit on 26-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

PROOF AND LINKS ...................

ONES WITH FACTS ONLY BLOC.. SO YOU IN THIS OTHER THREAD YOU HAVE JUST STARTED THINK THE MOON IS HOLLOW AND IS A DEATHSTAR THEN YOU CHANGE TO IT IS A ARK ..

REMEMBER IT IS ALL A HOAX ETC SO IT RULES OUT THE ABOVE.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

The craters and surface scars we see upon the moon,were the result of some ancient interstellar war they fought along the way,a cosmic battle,all but forgotten today

BLOC according to you the nasa pictures are all fake so how the hell would say that the craters are there from an intersteller war.

"REMEMBER WHO TOOK THE PICS OOOH YES IT WAS NASA.."

"YOUR WORDS IN THE EXTERNAL TXT ARE THEY NOT SUNSHINE??"

edit on 24 4 2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

] steven spielberg,george lucas,james cameron or ridley scott.Anyone of them could turn this story line into an epic and awesome movie.Too bad none of my relatives are hollywood elites..

bloc but they have it is called STARWARS

I still do not think your moon is a deathstar or an ark...

there is no comparing the moon and a boat or confusing the other..

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

if people never used their imaginations and their open minds while thinking outside the box,we would still be living in caves...

You certainly are "out of the box" but it's difficult to call it thinking. What you present is utter fantasy, a lack of understanding the basics of reality or regurgitation of demonstrably false info you find on deceptive websites. Everything you've presented has been destroyed. Have you taken your best shot? Is there a Phoenix you'd like to attempt to resurrect from the ashes that remain of your OP?

A white flag should be your next and final post in this thread.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

The craters and surface scars we see upon the moon,were the result of some ancient interstellar war they fought along the way,a cosmic battle,all but forgotten today and that ancient war may have even destroyed an entire planet or another moon,remnants of which we call the asteroid belt

LMAO

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

"More or less"? Show me where I once said we didn't go. I said right off the bat, I believe we went but SOME images and videos appear to be faked. That's all I've been saying the whole time. Its right there in my 1st post in this thread. But I agree with the post about attacking the topic. So i'll leave you all to that again. I njust wanted to make it clear that denver22 is trying to change what I said which is impossible because its still right here where I typed it. How did I make wilder claims than blocula? Name one.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

sorry eric, wrong button. that was aimed at the op not you.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by KAOStheory
reply to post by paradox

um i'm pretty sure someone just proved me wrong on here a few minutes ago and i thanked them for putting in the work and sharing the outcome, so, no, not running away and not afraid to be proven wrong, i've been asking for that the whole thread.
like i said, just don't care that much and i have work to do so peace out

The claim of asking about it the whole thread when it all has been posted pretty much the whole thread, evidence and all. I apologize at least i will admit it.. ok have you checked out the feather hammer vid?
the pendulam swing? on the moon.

do you think they are fake in your opinion?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by KAOStheory

Jeezus!!!! It never ends, with some people!!!

Jarrah White is a buffoon......(please search on ATS for a HUGE thread about him....here....I'll do it for you: THIS).

NOTE that the thread is "closed" because....well.....it (the "premise") was NONSENSE>

However, included in THAT thread is a LOT, a LOT a LOT of good information that PROVES the reality of Apollo.

Take some time to explore that thread.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by KAOStheory
reply to post by ngchunter

Well like i said ive seen what i believe to be proof. Really? Why is it up to us to prove its fake?
Ok how bout this guys. I'm going to the moon. How do you know? Cuz i told you so.
When I come back with the pics, that proves I went.
It's up to you to prove they're fake.
Back in an hour I have to iron my green-screen and set up lights from 7 different angles all supposing to be the sun.

This claim.. .. moving on..

all is forgiven and forgotten

" onwards and upwards."

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I wonder how with so slow computers similar to a windows 95 machine they go to the moon. And why with all the amazing computers we have right now they can't go to the moon?

Also I wonder why there is no rover in the moon exploring all the places like the one in Mars? Is something on going on the moon that they don't want to show?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by lke123
I wonder how with so slow computers similar to a windows 95 machine they go to the moon.

Because a modern car has more computing power than is required to guide someone to the moon. lol.
In fact so does a washing machine.

And why with all the amazing computers we have right now they can't go to the moon?

They can. But why WOULD they? We have been there multiple times.

Also I wonder why there is no rover in the moon exploring all the places like the one in Mars?

The moon is made of rocks. There are tons of lunar samples. Why would there be a rover "exploring" the moon when we already have plenty of satellite imaging and lunar samples?

Is something on going on the moon that they don't want to show?

No?
And what does that have to do with a rover?
edit on 4-26-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I wonder how with so slow computers similar to a windows 95 machine they go to the moon.

They're smart and they did all the hard computations on the ground. They knew the trajectory they were taking even before they launched. The exact delta-V parameters needed to follow that trajectory were also computed on the ground and the solution was then put into the flight computer. All the computer had to do was follow the readings of the spacecraft sensors, orient the vehicle, and perform the required burns. That basic premise was followed every time they made a maneuver. It works. I've simulated the actually apollo guidance computer software on emulated hardware in a high fidelity simulation of the solar system and it works. It doesn't have a graphical user interface, it just displays numbers and it just accepts numbers. And it worked for what they needed it to do.

And why with all the amazing computers we have right now they can't go to the moon?

Your question contains the assumption that computers are the rate limiting step. They're not, not by a long shot. It also contains the assumption that we can't go to the moon, which is also false; we can, but we as a society lack the will at the moment. It is possible, but it is not easy, and again, computers are not the problem. The problem is building and maintaining a heavy lift booster that is man-rated, as well as spacecraft that are one-time use only. That's what Apollo was. The Saturn V was the most powerful rocket yet flown, and you only got to use each one once. The command module and lunar module were also one-time use only spaceships. The whole reason they built the shuttle was because there wasn't the political will to maintain Apollo's level of funding needed to constantly build and expend vehicles like that; the shuttle was supposed to reduce costs by being reusable, but the trade-off was the ability to go to the moon. The shuttle lacked the delta-V, ablative heat shield, payload capacity for a lander, etc. NASA has never been funded as much as it was during Apollo, that was the cost of going to the moon. That's the limitation, not the computer.

Also I wonder why there is no rover in the moon exploring all the places like the one in Mars? Is something on going on the moon that they don't want to show?

There's no rover on the moon because we already explored it with people and brought back hundreds of pounds of samples. Thanks, that's more evidence we really did go. We haven't been to Mars yet, so there is a justification for the Martian rovers; we still have a lot to learn about Mars and it also holds strong potential to find evidence of past life. Rovers may be deployed to the moon in the future, but primarily to explore the polar regions not explored by Apollo and in order to better determine how to establish a permanent human presence by exploiting the polar regions where ices can remain in permanently shadowed craters.
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 26-4-2012 by ngchunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I wonder how with so slow computers similar to a windows 95 machine they go to the moon. And why with all the amazing computers we have right now they can't go to the moon?

back than, people used calculators more than computers, they didnt send your average joes to the moon, they didnt use average joes to plan the missions neither. columbus was able to navigate without any computers, there was a world with many complex calculations before computers.

the russians sent up some rovers on the moon, although its just little heard of, Lunokhod.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

lol ok now you know i was just kidding about that
yes i say the feather and hammer. no i don't think its fake, i commented on that.
pendulum i havent seen i'll look it up sounds interesting thanks

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

reply to post by jra

The flag on the moon in that photo has no shadow,because its being illuminated from directly above by a spotlight thats suspended from the ceiling of a secret sound stage within a large military aircraft hanger...

Nasa and the military built several lunar surface mockups within different hangers of varying sizes,some with painted backdrops that were relatively close by the movie cameras,and others with painted backdrops that were relatively far away from the movie cameras...

BLOC YOU HAVE GOT THAT INFORMATION FROM A WEB PAGE THAT HAS GUESSED AT BEST..

WHOEVER SAID THAT HAS NO PROOF AT ALL . PROOOOOOOF. PLZ.

BOY YOU BELIEVE EVERYTHING IT SEEMS WITHOUT PROOF.
WHEN FACED WITH FACTS YOU DISBELIEVE IT WHY?
Actually,what i said above,i thought of on my own about 20 years ago.Nasa was so worried about illuminating the stars and stripes,they slipped up big time...

new topics

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join