It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
God, you people are naive. Do you actually believe they would go up there or anywhere else in the solar system and send a live feed to Earth before they checked the place for themselves? Do you actually believe that if they found out something pertinent in the moon they would have told the world instead of taking the maximum advantage of it before? The people (goyim) only get to see the cover story, be it in Nasa, Politics, Religions, Secret Societies or whatnot.

Knowledge is only power if you keep the knowledge to yourself.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Jace26

The Americans ? huh I guess we are all the same ! Isnt the point too this site a debate among ideas ? Judge others by the comments not where they live . Must be that whole free speech thing we have here . Good day !

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Well not exactly...

My father was stationed on the USS Hornet when it picked up Apollo 11 astronauts and he saw them come out of the capsule...

Jaden

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorsebeacon

There was really no need for your post. You shouldn't say peoples ideas are so bad that the only way they will gain traction is by having them kill themselves to gain it.

Either don't reply to the post, or just attack the points made. Leave out the suggestions for members to commit suicide.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
I don't think you understand how a blocula thread works...he's shooting ideas everywhich way so that people can either come in and bring some clarity or say something even crazier, blocula then throws in more stuff to direct the conversation into whatever will bring out the most from everyone's opnions.

How this threads headline works,is that it exposes severely hushed up and supressed truths that have been all around us hiding in plain sight...

the fact that there are 7 billion people on earth and not even 500 people claim to have gone up into outer space...

the fact that again and again,year after year for decades,we see space shuttles going up high into the sky and we see probe and satellite carrying rockets going up high into the sky all the time and like it or not,thats all we see and thats all we "really" know...

and anything else thats supposedly taking place up there in outer space is a lie,a psych-ops deception,green and blue screen movies and altered,doctored photos...

we dont even really know if there are any astronauts going up inside those rockets,we see films of them walking into the launching area,suited up,waving and smiling,but what else do we really know about their true whereabouts after the cameras stop rolling?

And the astronauts could easily be inside some sort of ground based mock up spaceship within a secret hanger somewhere being filmed inside its weightless interior,but that doesnt mean their really up in outer space...

And many,many billions of "our tax dollars" have been funneld and channeled into an "outer space" program that doesnt even really exist,we just think it does,because we are led to believe it and that represents huge amounts of cash thats going elsewhere,like for constructing underground blast proof bunkers for tptb and into other elite peoples hands and over flowing bank accounts...
edit on 28-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Yeah it was a bit of a mean move to start up nasa and "get everyone excited about space even though they wont see it ever" and they did and we all still are very excited about space - so they stop.

Just as curiosity with space and the universe peaks too, with research never being more important and understood.

*conspiracy mode activated*

USA gov know about the end of this cycle of earths destructive and unavoidable ways.
Needs to ramp up its elitist only bunker complexes and stock more oils, shake things up with the rest of the world using the resources it has.

Science in space has never been more profitable with zero-g and a perfect vacuum on hand etc, why pull out now?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
all you have to do is provide tangible physical evidence that has been corroborated by a legitimate neutral third party

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I think the moon landing was set up as a distraction from the Vietnam war, Look at the timing, very suss if you ask me.

I even got the impression the movie Apollo 13 hinted at the fact, moon landings had become run of the mill and the public was focused more on the war than the space program.
Along comes some major catastrophe that puts the Astronauts in danger and the war is quickly forgotten (at least for a few weeks)

Being honest I wouldnt be surprised by anything the people who run America lied about

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Masterjaden

That would be a cool story to hear!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorsebeacon
You are dumb. You know how I know this? No one really cares that much about the moon or whether or not we were there. If you really believe we've never been to the moon I think you should start a suicide group nd plan it for the day we landed on the moon so more people will listen to you. Please stop wasting peoples time on your foolish escapades into paranoia. You need help. Get counseling.

You're both taking someone elses word ..lol.. whats wrong with admitting you just don't know?.. because you dont.

Maybe people who believe strangers unconditionally should seek mind opening counseling?

Unless you have been to, vacationed on, and or otherwise experienced moon travel.. you literally don't know if its possible, but choose to believe so because it was in the media or some stranger employed by known liars said so..

I have a hard time believing space craft with the computing power of a 10 year old wristwatch got to the moon when they said they did.. but at the end of the day, I simply don't know what to believe.

I figure if it was possible with 60-70s technology, it'd be a cake-walk today... and maybe it is and we don't know about it. With a govt that lies, spins and plays global political games.. anything is possible... believing them at face value is foolish.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

The OP was so hilarious to me I had to come out of lurking for the first time in years...

I don't want to even argue with such vapid logic, so instead I will link you to some even more funny conspiracies penned by the late schizoid Francis E Dec. He was a pre-internet loon, so he had to print out typewritten rants and disseminate them through mail or handout.

Here is one such document. Be warned this document has some offensive language in it. Just try to remember that the author of it is completely crazy, so as not to be offended.

www.bentoandstarchky.com...

Beware the computer god!
edit on 3/28/12 by Balboa because: link fix

edit on 3/28/12 by Balboa because: warning

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NuminousCosmos

Ok so deny Ignorance but dont attack someone based on Grammar , use you GREAT knowledge base to prove him wrong ..I have a spinal disease that causes my hands to shake violently and sometimes my typing suffers , so should i be attacked based on that ???Or anyone >>

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by type0civ
reply to post by Masterjaden

That would be a cool story to hear!!!

I don't know a lot about it. My dad was on the hornet, he has pictures of himself standing just outside of the cordoned off area with Neal and Buzz getting out of the capsule. He also has pictures of the capsule in the water.

They picked up the capsule and that's about it.

Now, as a secondary note, I don't believe that it is likely that we went to the moon in the 60's, 70's if we have ever gone there with astronauts.

Jaden

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Your on ATS courtesy The Space Program Goober Smooch!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Balboa

That was a mind # to say the least. That rant is, well, ya....

Also, the OP made an interesting point a few posts back, about NASA funneling money for a fake space program. The problem is that has a ton of people who can just create their own technology to try and prove, or disprove it.

More likely is the government is dealing drugs. Because then you would have to trace the connections, and not the tech, which is a lot harder to do. The govt is involved in the drug trade to fund their illegal projects, or help their buddies out, who help them out later.

Much more likely than NASA stealing money to just build fake examples of all the stuff they are doing. I mean they had to build fake space ships, so why not just money for them from tax payers? Or why not just deal drugs, and not worry about that. Or even better why not just have electronic currency you can just add as many 0's to as you want. There isn't even that much fake paper currency anymore. Much better ways to steal money than fake space program

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by caf1550

To serve at the whim of karen.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Xieon

Among other things,tptb have built for themselves multiple underground,atomic bomb blast proof bunkers and they were built directly from our extorted tax money,from billions upon billions of dollars funneled into an "outer space" program that doesnt even exist and for them to build some real rockets and shuttles for show and effect that we see go up and thats about all we really see them doing,would only cost them a fraction of the many billions that they have been siphoning from our taxes throughout the last several decades...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
Theres so much evidence that points to the fact that we never even went to the moon,i wont bother getting into all of those well known details...

If that really was a hoax and a lie and i think it was,to say we beat the russians at something major and significant during the cold war,for funneling mega-bucks towards other directions and into other hands and also for more nefarious reasons...

And so why would'nt our entire space program itself also be a hoax and a deception?

Intentionally designed and orchestrated to keep the vast majority of us,the mainstream masses, thinking and looking in the wrong direction,up there,instead of all around us.Because 95% of the earths mass is totally unknown to us and completely unexplored by us,far below underground and deep within the ocean...

The van allen belt that surrounds the earth has been described as being impenetrable by humans and man made machines because of very large amounts of very deadly radiation...

Try going up far beyond the earths atmosphere and you'll be within temperatures that are -455 degrees below zero and you'll be instantly turned into frozen dust and nearly all molecular motion ceases at those kinds of extreme temperatues.Absolute zero is -459.67 degrees below zero...

Remember seeing roses and other man made objects being momentarily placed within those very same deep freezing temperatures,taken out and then lightly tapped against something,or gently squeezed within someones gloved hand and how those deep frozen objects instantly disintegrated into frozen dust like breaking glass?

And so the molecules that make up their spacesuits and their spaceships should also cease to move and those spacesuits and spaceships should also be instantly turned into brittle frozen dust, but they dont and they are not...

Why dont they? Why are they not? Are they even really up there? Were all the moon landings and our entire space program itself nothing more than a huge hoax and a massive deception?

What percentage of the human race has claimed to have actually gone up into outer space? Not even 500 people and thats about 1 in 10 million...

And so all the astronauts who claim to have gone to the moon,walked upon its surface and went into outer space,could actually be lying,high paid actors and actresses,sworn to secrecy...

Because all we really see are the rockets going up and then we see the capsules splashing down...

We see the space shuttles going up and then we see the space shuttles landing...

We see the satellite carrying rockets going up and then we see nothing coming back down...

Thats all we really see,thats all we really know,because thats all we are shown...

And everything else they are showing us,are nothing more than visual displays of their power tripping psych-ops,their green/blue screen movies and their faked photographs...

This should'nt be ignored and dismissed,because like it or not,it isnt out of the question and its a very real possibility that i think and believe is true...

Wow, and we're supposed to believe this because you say that's what you think / believe?

No links to absolute proof.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
So let me get this straight, all of the footage of men and women living in space is a very, very complex deceitful lie? Or is the Van Allen wall considered way outside of the International Space Station's orbit? The possibilty that we did not go to the moon in the 60's is very plausible and might have been the case, but wouldn't all of the money grubbing shadow government folk be just as curious about whats up there as you and I? I don't believe the whole space program is a hoax, but I do believe that most of what we have been told about 90% of any space mission has been dumbed down for the American people, if not the world. Certain findings just could not be handled by your every day fellow.
Something in my gut tells me that space; being the greatest unknown we can conceive as humans, would be way to hard to pass up, especially if It wasn't possible. You'd think that the ones who hold all the power would want more; wanting space exploration (i.e the moon, other planets, etc.) to be a reality whether sixty years ago, or two days ago.
Gaining this monumental ability would put certain countries (or certain people) at a huge advantage, whether that be monetary, military, or mentally. In this case, they would do everything In their power to make sure we made this a reality.
Most of NASA was comprised of German engineers and scientists when it was started, and they my friends were some of the most compassionate minds to ever ponder life with space travel, leaving this planet, or just solving the beautiful mysteries that lay above. I would not doubt our American predecessors to follow their lead, eventually propelling us into the space age as we know it.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join