It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Its taken a while, but after filtering all the personal attacks and he said she said, I actually learned some things on here. So good thread whomever started it.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
So, this is posted under ATS Skunkworks, which clearly states what type of thread belongs here, yet this many ATS members spout why its crazy. That's what Skunkworks is for people, great post.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

all you have to do is provide tangible physical evidence that has been corroborated by a legitimate neutral third party

Go nuts:

www.geokhi.ru...
edit on 28-3-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by eNaR

to be fair... if you need absolute proof... your not likely to see it staring you right in the face!

with that being said... we've been to space! just look at that parking lot up there... through your telescope!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I can tell you this, my good man, they did go to the moon, but get this, it's Earth like. Not Earth like as in green grass everywhere, but the atomosphere and the EMF/Gravity is the same. Except the atmosphere is a lot denser so outside objects have a tendency to burn up before the hit the surface of the moon.

And another interesting point to add is that the Van Alen Radation belt is something that should be harnessed. Send metal into it and get it back, not only will it be lighter, it will be stronger and not as big.

Every planet is living, it's like a giant proton.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
reply to post by blocula

I can tell you this, my good man, they did go to the moon, but get this, it's Earth like. Not Earth like as in green grass everywhere, but the atomosphere and the EMF/Gravity is the same. Except the atmosphere is a lot denser so outside objects have a tendency to burn up before the hit the surface of the moon.

Care to provide a link to this? I dont think thats correct at all.

two

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
I think the moon landing was set up as a distraction from the Vietnam war, Look at the timing, very suss if you ask me.

I even got the impression the movie Apollo 13 hinted at the fact, moon landings had become run of the mill and the public was focused more on the war than the space program.
Along comes some major catastrophe that puts the Astronauts in danger and the war is quickly forgotten (at least for a few weeks)

Being honest I wouldnt be surprised by anything the people who run America lied about

You've mentioned a very important point,the space program,moon landings hoax that helped among other things,to divert the mainstreams attention away from horrors of the vietnam war and thats not often brought up and remember tptb back then and their hushed up terror bombing of laos,mai lai massacre and other such horrible events?
edit on 28-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

[You've mentioned a very important point,the space program,moon landings hoax that helped among other things,to divert the mainstreams attention away from horrors of the vietnam war and thats not often brought up and remember tptb back then and their hushed up terror bombing of laos,mai lai massacre and other such horrible events?

You've got it exactly backwards. Every true conspiracy theorist who can truly think outside the box knows that the Viet Nam War was a huge hoax, filmed on a soundstage in the Phillipines. It was to distract public attention from the huge alien starships that were regularly landing in American cities and kidnapping human slaves.
edit on 28-3-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Jace26

Question do you have a Jarvis and Grandpa Matt...? McCown...?

Sniper

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

That's not true either! I've got plenty of crazy looney tune uncle's that survived that war! some of them highly decored up!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Thanks for that
. Of all the nonsense on this thread yours is the one that made me laugh. So my Dad has been lying to me all these years, damn him
. Star.

Edit to add. DaNang 1965-66, or so he tells me
edit on 28-3-2012 by JMech because: see above

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Out of all of the made up assumptions you posted in this thread. I wanted to educate you in the Liquid Cooling and Ventilation Garmet.

Please read about the inevitable heat build up of astronauts suits in space.

Astronauts commonly wear a Liquid Cooling and Ventilation Garment in order to maintain a comfortable core body temperature during extra-vehicular activity (EVA). The LCVG accomplishes this task by circulating cool water through a network of flexible tubes in direct contact with the astronaut's skin. The water draws heat away from the body, resulting in a lower core temperature. The water then returns to the Primary Life Support System (PLSS), where it is cooled in a heat exchanger before being recirculated. In an independent space suit, the heat is ultimately transferred to a thin sheet of ice (formed by a separate feed water source). Due to the extremely low pressure in space, the heated ice sublimates directly to water vapor, which is then vented away from the suit. In a dependent space suit (such as the ones used in the Gemini program or within lunar orbit on the Apollo program), the heat is carried back to a host spacecraft through an umbilical connection, where it is ultimately radiated or sublimated via the spacecraft's own thermal control system.

Because the space environment is essentially a vacuum, heat cannot be lost through heat convection, and can only be directly dissipated through thermal radiation, a much slower process. Thus, even though the environment of space can be extremely cold, excessive heat build-up is inevitable. Without an LCVG, there would be no means by which to expel this heat, and it would affect not only EVA performance, but the health of the suit occupant as well. The LCVG used with the Apollo/Skylab A7L suit could remove heat at a rate of approximately 586 watts.[1].

your friend, knowledge

Why don't you just say that every scientific discovery and fact is a hoax?

Knowledge and engineering can take you a long way. Even into space

I do read most of your threads.

One thing I notice is your lack of rationalism.

That is important, because to sound educated you have to be rational.
edit on 28-3-2012 by liejunkie01 because: forgot external tags

edit on 28-3-2012 by liejunkie01 because: yes my spelling sucks, I am not claiming to be a rocket scientist

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Ah bolcula you might have reached beyond the outer zones of psych drabble and multidimensional drivel that you usually go on about and reached and have dived into the cold waters of questioning fact, don't you know whats written in the ledgers and books is what is real, yes questioning concrete facts is really and truly the real outer limits of the human mind.

But if the entire of the space program is one giant massive deception then it must be one great mind fogging magic spell being put on the populous. The only wizards capable of achieving such a thing that I know of is the great wizard of oz, or possibly his less known twin but equally as awesome in the art of magics, the great wizard of the zo.

Now as you know it's all crazy, and maybe you should go back to sleep you might have been staying awake a bit to long for your own good, and are starting to see things. Welcome to planet earth, do not feed the animals and try to stay in line is the motto you know.

Oh I think this is going to be a awesomely noteworthy thread for many OP, it's just so crazy that one can not put down this story.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Jace26

Here we go, the Americans come out trying to make this guy look like a fool for creating a thread that "might hurt their patriotism".

Well how many stupid threads ie, "The Bird is the Word", come out everyday and no one tries to make a fool out of them.

DENY IGNORANCE

I do not think patriotism has much to do with this thread. It's more along the lines of...WOW hold on a minute there Skippy! Say what? Can you repeat that, I think my ears a playing tricks on me and I heard something so bizare it made my brain freeze for a second.

But you sir are correct, if you have not heard yet.
"The Bird is the Word" pass the word on.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
There are two excellent papers on the APOLLO 11 Saturn V rocket by Russian scientist Stanislav Pokrovsky PhD. The first paper shows that the rocket velocity was seriously lower than needed to suit the stated flight plan to propel the mission to the Moon's surface. PDF 1 aulis.com...

The second paper comes to the conclusion that no more than 28 tons, Apollo 11 craft included, could have been placed into lunar orbit. (NASA claims the capacity was 46 tons) PDF 2 aulis.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by unsteadystate
reply to post by blocula

I am just going to go ahead and laugh out loud at such a ridiculous asertion. The enitre space program a hoax? Paid actors and actresses?
I am a little offended even at your stupidity, paying no respect at all for those who gave their lives in the name of the expansion of human knowledge. Your sir are an ignoramous.

If you're going to call people names like 'stupid' at least spell the insults correctly. (Hint: Those little red squiggly lines mean something...).

I have questions about the moon missions also. If you really want to start wondering aloud, get a copy of the old LIFE magazines from that era and take a look at the photographs. The photography was stunning; each shot was a work of art, stunningly crisp focus, just perfect, perfect, perfect. Like they were shot in a studio by utter pros, not under the worst possible environmental conditions by tired people in a hurry wearing bulky suits and unable to focus or view-find. And not a star anywhere. Not in the sky, not reflected in the gold visors. The entire Milky Way should have been dazzling... But no. The explanation that the lack of atmosphere and glare of the sun obscures them really doesn't hold up to scrutiny. And that after mission news conference when they were asked if they saw stars? Their demeanor was nothing short of bizarre. The first thing I would have done on exiting the lander would have been to look up at the heavens. But apparently, none of them ever thought of it, if their reaction to the question about it is true...

And in every one of them, there's a queer change in perspective and color from the horizontal surface to the vertical, as if they were standing in front of a backdrop. I noticed it back then but put it to the lack of an atmosphere. Now, I'm not so sure. A lot of the 'backdrops' look reused, too.

There's also the way they moved on the moon. It doesn't ring true for 1/6 gravity. It does, however, look like they were skipping around with wires attached and the video was played at slow speed to create the effect.

I've begun thinking after a lot of reading on the topic that we maybe got there, barely, for the first mission and found it inhabited by less than friendly beings and were warned to never come back again. I think it's a fair probability that we never went back and that most if not all of the photos were staged.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
what space program? Obama shut it down and it has gone to private enterprise... @Spaceport America.

we don't need the government to take us to space any longer...

edit on 28-3-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by jra

Originally posted by blocula
The van allen belt that surrounds the earth has been described as being impenetrable by humans and man made machines because of very large amounts of very deadly radiation...

Who exactly describes them as being impenetrable? Dr. James Van Allen, the discoverer of the belts sure didn't, nor has any other scientists. So who makes that claim and where is the evidence?

Try going up far beyond the earths atmosphere and you'll be within temperatures that are -455 degrees below zero and you'll be instantly turned into frozen dust and nearly all molecular motion ceases at those kinds of extreme temperatues.Absolute zero is -459.67 degrees below zero...

Wow...

There is this thing in the center of our solar system. It's a star, we call the "Sun". It warms up all the planets, moons, comets and other objects (like space ships and satellites) in our solar system. Obviously the further out you go, the less heat you'll absorb. But nothing freezes instantly like you're claiming.

You really have no idea how temperature (and a number of other things) work in space, even though others have explained to you already numerous times in another thread. You clearly wish to remain ignorant and that's just sad.
edit on 28-3-2012 by jra because: (no reason given)
Theres no atmosphere in space and theres no atmosphere on on the moon and the moon is close to the sun like we are and yet amazingly...

The average daytime temperature on the moon is around 243 fahrenheit and when the moon rotates away from the sun the nighttime temperature falls to an average of -243 fahrenheit below zero and thats a difference of 486 degrees...

The temperatures near the moons poles can fall as low as -387 fahrenheit beblow zero and thats only 72 degrees above absolute zero...

And there are craters that never receive any sunlight and their temperatures can be as low as -416 fahrenheit and thats only 43 degrees above absolute zero...

In other words,there never were any astronauts walking around on the moon,they would have burned and froze, especially with the technology of 43 years ago,which would'nt have allowed them and their spaceships to pass through the extreme radiation of the van allen belts either...
edit on 28-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Didn't you claim no man or machines could get through the Van Allen belts radiation and survive such extreme temperatures?
So what exactly measured these temperatures on the moon that you are referencing here?
By your logic we are unable to even know what these temperatures are because we have never been there and nothing can survive the radiation and temperatures to get there.

You are the hoax.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

On nearly every point in the OP, wrong!

Have you ever used a thermos bottle to keep something warm (or cold)? They use a vacuum to prevent heat transfer. That's right, a vacuum like in space.

The temperature of space is therefore a bit of a misnomer. An object generating its own heat will, quite likely, stay quite warm. An object warmed by the Sun will be warmed.

Heat is radiant, cold is not.

The Van Allen Belts are NOT impenetrable. The Apollo astronauts on the moon shots received less than 5 rem of radiation more in the few days they were passing through the belts than they would have received on Earth. Generally, more than 600 rem in an hour will cause Radiation poisoning and this is far below that.

The belts do not generate the radiation. They block Solar and Cosmic ionized particles from getting to the Earth (and hence they tend to concentrate the radiation slightly).

edit on 28/3/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by paperface
I have thought this too.Only the moon astronaughts were not very good actors.Has anyone seen the press conference they did after the moon trip?

They look like they are shaking with rage about something.

Or shaking with fear and disbelief from an encounter with ETs.
edit on 28-3-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join