It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaone

I've considered all of those things including a theory that all of you are just a figment of my imagination and this whole world and everything in it are only in my mind.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by OwenGP185
If the space program was a hoax then surely Russia would have exposed it by now, they would not let US one up them on something that can be proven as a hoax that is for sure.

According to some this is a mutually agreed upon lie. We lie , they swear to it.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Words like entire, or massive prove that this thread is more likely to be a hoax.

link   
It's nice to see that the op is trying to "think outside the box", however to completely ignore the laws of physics we believe we know, isn't the way to do it.

I just clicked a link to one of the OP's other thread where he seemed to argue that we can't be moving through space, around our axis, and the sun, and the galaxy, at such fast speeds because it doesn't "feel" like we are going that fast if you step outside.

Showing no understanding for relatively. Additionally the OP should take his ideas, if original out of the box ideas, and use the information others provide to either attempt to confirm, or deny his ideas.

Additionally the OP doesn't seem to understand the inherent contradictions when they keep saying that we only know what we can see, from what they show us.
1) They show us pictures from the moon, but that is not to be trusted. So only SOME of what they show us can be real based on arbitrary thinking, without any evidence.
2) They show us pictures of space ships taking off, which is to be trusted. Of course if they can fake some events, why not fake all of them? Or how do we know that the rockets are not faked, and the moon was real, and we used a stargate to teleport, but couldn't show that, so we faked a rocket launch.
3) Ever watch the matrix?

Ever hear of operation blue beam? How do you know the rockets are not holograms?

If you have ideas that you can't fully articulate then ATS is here to take their knowledge, and show it to you, so you can better expand on your concepts, articulate them better, and determine if they hold any water, or not. Simply ignoring that information with statements that don't make much sense, isn't helping, and it's probably what is getting so many people frustrated with this thread so far.

Just trying to help.

link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

Ah, another blocula thread.......

Everyone please realize that many of the things that he is posting in this thread, already exist in an earlier thread of his: www.abovetopsecret.com...

In other worlds, he also does not believe that the world spins, goes around the sun, that the sun is moving around the galaxy, nor that the galaxy is moving.
And of course he brought up that the entire space program is a hoax in that thread.

IE a violation of the T&C's here.

So you noticed many of his threads are rehashes of his earlier threads, too, huh?

I don't know how he gets away with it, but somehow there's always a trove of heads nodding with him.

If logic and science were people, they'd be slitting their wrists every time he posts another thread, watching speculation and fact-less rants get so much attention.

Satellites can be seen many times every night, but I guess the entire planet must be just imagining that , huh?

edit on 3/28/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

The van allen belt that surrounds the earth has been described as being impenetrable by humans and man made machines because of very large amounts of very deadly radiation...

Try going up far beyond the earths atmosphere and you'll be within temperatures that are -455 degrees below zero and you'll be instantly turned into frozen dust and nearly all molecular motion ceases at those kinds of extreme temperatues.Absolute zero is -459.67 degrees below zero...

The problem here is that you discredit a certain science, and use their own science to give your statement weight..

How would you know anything about the van allen belt or temperatures far beyond earth's atmosphere if not for the very science you're attempting to discredit?

Contradictory to say the least ...

The great news is, you don't have to take their word for most space missions ... I've seen the ISS, although briefly, through a telescope i bought for around 70 bucks at a department store ... Am i lying to myself?

You're wrong .. Plain and simple ..

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

I would like to hear his idea of that: how is your cell phone working? Cable / Satellite TV? And those babies have to go WAY out in a geosynchronous orbit, so at about 22,000 miles or so.

If the laws of thermodynamics are wrong, then the very computer he's using to post things can not exist: electronics need to be cooled, some even requiring heat sinks (IE CPU's, Chip sets, etc). I also guess his freezer is a myth too....some how all that food is frozen by magic.........

That if the laws of motion are not correct, then what about that car he's driving? That jet millions of people have flown?

Oh, and motion in a vacuum.......I guess CERN is also just a huge hoax too.....all the physics scientist in there are actually having a huge party.......

Having alternate ideas of how things might work is fine (even if you're wrong). Completely disregarding hundreds of years of scientific knowledge however, is fine too.....if you don't want to be taken seriously.

oh, and y'all should give him a pat on the back....he succeeded in getting enough people to post that this thread showing up in the Hot Topics section, hehehehehehe.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
looking at things from a different angle:

I really like the videos of the people who basically attach a camera to a balloon and send it up from the ground, they get some beautiful pictures and footage.

Is it not possible, either now or the near future, that we will be able to find out for ourselves a bit of truth about the whole thing? Usually the balloons burst at a point and fall back down, but surely soon enough people will make something different to a balloon that they can attach cameras to and just let it go up and up and up and see how far they can get? something they design specifically to just go as high as possible. From the footage i've seen of the basic ballons+camera setup, they can go really high, so surely we can design something ourselves that goes high enough to send footage and answer a few questions?

edit on 28-3-2012 by Equ1nox because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-3-2012 by Equ1nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by Kaone

I've considered all of those things including a theory that all of you are just a figment of my imagination and this whole world and everything in it are only in my mind.

If we are a figment of your imagination how am I replying to this, and why are we all here then?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

There are some that believe this. I seriously doubt there are hundreds of thousands of people who believe this though. People who have off the wall ideas often believe that most others believe as they do.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Oddly enough, THAT theory has more scientific basis than the theory we didn't go to the moon.

(seriously, was an excellent article in Omni not too long ago on this, and other publications about the idea of the holographic Universe).

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
this is the worst thread i have ever read.

fair play.

I can see satellites whizzing over with my own eyes, and the ISS.

my IQ just plummeted just by reading this :-(

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TWISTEDWORDS

It will be truely amazing if I die an old man. That would need a whole forum in and of itself. I didnt say we saw these planets. I said we discovered their existance.
When I was a kid I was sure I would have a big TV type telephone in my living room by now. Like the one in 2001 A space Odyssey. I never imagined that I would talk to my sister with a tiny hand held device that I could take with me anywhere I go. I was sure that I would have a computer but I knew it would need a room of its own. Technology is ever evolving. You dont know any more than I do what technology will produce within my lifetime. An easy way to traverse the vast distances of space might be one of them.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Well we do have sattelite TV and the moonlandingsite were corroborated by Moonsattelites from different nations, not just whats left of the lander, but down to the earth that was disturbed by the spacewalks.

So, yeah.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

When I was a kid I was sure I would have a big TV type telephone in my living room by now.

My grandma uses skype in her living room on her 55" to talk to my cousin who is in the military overseas.

An easy way to traverse the vast distances of space might be one of them.

I agree but we also need reliable teleportation tech and better energy sources.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by caf1550

You reply to me because I think you do. Simple. With my theory anything you ask is really just my idea.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Just think all the thousands of years the moon has tempted us to travel to it...try and discredit that!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

You're Welcome then.
Although you dont exist either. I just wish I could stop imagining that someone wants me to send them money in the mail. I also wish I could stop imagining that I need stuff like money.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIGPoJo

When I was a kid I was sure I would have a big TV type telephone in my living room by now.

My grandma uses skype in her living room on her 55" to talk to my cousin who is in the military overseas.

An easy way to traverse the vast distances of space might be one of them.

I agree but we also need reliable teleportation tech and better energy sources.

See my point exactly. I do not know skype. It is new technology to me. New stuff comes along all the time. Still its not the video phone from 2001. That was a phone only. Not a tv you could get a call on.
I wonder what amazing toy I will need next year that I dont even have an idea about right now.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Jace26

I'd hardly call questioning 60 years of data collected a lie as denying ignorance.

Embracing ignorance if anything.

Just another troll thread. Patriotism has nothing to do with anything here. Space is a human endeavor. We look to the Russians with just as much pride as our own NASA.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join