It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by juleol

Originally posted by Kaone
reply to post by blocula

The only issue is that most of us have knowledge that completely contradict this extremely far fetched theory.
It is only educated people like yourself that believes such theories.
It is a FACT that we have been to space and the proof is everywhere.
This guy even believes that the earth does not spin and orbit around the sun...

My favourite line from a book "The Gods Themselves" by Isaac Asimov.

"I was still such a child that I had to amuse myself by insulting a fool for no reason other than that he was a fool. Since his folly was not his fault, I was the greater fool to do it"

I'm not saying anyone here is fool, but if a person strongly believes in something and is unwilling to look at other possibilities than that is his/her own decision. Lets call it an interesting concept that the OP has provided, why not work on it.

I do believe we have been and are in Space, what I don't believe most of the time is what they tell us about it.
Not that I believe they are lying just like I said, I personally never been up there and don't have the necessary knowledge nor the scientific background to verify what they are showing.

Lets say they do fake space, for what reason would they do it for?
What can they hide that people don't believe in already?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

NASA went to the moon. Of that I have no doubt. Bart Sibrel couldn't even hold his own against a real hero astronaut as an old man so I would not give him any credibility. Falsehood tends to get "sucker punched" by truth in the end.

Now, as for the secret space program...well, that is another matter of discussion. I don't think that American and Russian satellites just collide. Also, the "debris" falling. There are real coverups around the space program, but they are not a moon hoax. Go to the "Bad Astronomer" for a good debunking of the moon hoax theory (actually, he is a very *GOOD* astronomer, but he calls himself that for fun).

Sift fact from fiction, and do not fall for the moon hoax psyop because I think it is planted. The real story is the militarization of space and the fact that Congress is out of the loop. The bogus cover up stories help that along. My opinion.

link   
reply to post by blocula

Sorry OP but I have seen the ISS and Shuttle through an inexpensive pair of Binoculars. People will soon be taken into space as private tourists. Is it all a show? well I ask, what isn't a show as far as Humans are concerned.

link   
reply to post by TWISTEDWORDS

You need to get out more. There have been hundreds of planets like earth that have been discovered just recently.
Here are two places to read about them.

www.thespacereview.com...

news.discovery.com...

New science allows them to detect the slight wobble a star may exhibit when influenced by a near by planets gravity.
After determining that a planet exists they then determine if it is in the Goldie Locks zone. The "just right" place for a planet to be to sustain life.
New discoveries are happening all the time. You need to explore. There is a great big exciting world/ universe out there.If you really believe what you said you need to explore more.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

We're Americans and we do what we please.
What are you going to do about it ?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

No, dude... you are missing the point entirely...

We DID go to the moon...

They were not allowed to tell us what they found, is the problem.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Since you likely have a cell phone and Cable TV, I don't know what else to say. How do you suppose they function without satellites? Please enlighten me?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
It is very difficult to say that a rocket did not visit the outer planets. There was so much discovered:

- Jupiter rings were discovered by Voyager 1
- Cassini discoveres water on Saturn
- Jupiters icy moon of Europa

These and many more are discoveries from satellites - many rewriting the text book of the giant planets.

Also there is a large step between saying that some of the moon pictures are fake and that astronauts did not land on the moon. The Moon landings would have been practised time and again on Earth and filmed / photod as part of the training. They would have also a time delay on communications and "backup" in case anything went wrong -and anything could go wrong.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I had no idea my cell phone connected to Satellite's lol, i guess all these towers they put up everywhere are for show...and that stupid cable connecting my tv to the wall,, who needs that !!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Blocula let me ask you one question regarding your temperture theory. How do you know how cold it is up there ? Is it just a guess because according to you no ones been up there so how can we know the temperture if no ones been up to measure it ? Are you having your cake and eating it too ? I dont think you can do that. (but I bet there are theorist here who can prove that I can. )

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
WOW, Op post's something about the space program being a lie. And low & behold someone cyber slaps him in the mouth third post down. Sorta makes ya want to go HMMMMMM. Kinda suppports op in a certain sort of way.

The Conspiracy Theory Way. Why did'nt you just call him stupid, because that's what you did. OP your not alone in your theory we never went to the moon. There's hundreds of thousands of people that don't beleive it. Some of your ideas are a little askew. But you have the right to beleive any thing you want. and state your opinion of it on ATS.

Wear an asbestos suit as your gonna get flamed, real hard.
edit on 28-3-2012 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Just like with a stock prospectus, past preformance is not always an indication of future preformance. Please allow each American to be an individule. We dont come from a mold.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I've never been to London. I guess it doesnt exist. I've never been to Seattle. Guess it doesnt exist.
I have been to Hawaii and man does that exist. You can't use yourself as the meter because everything that you have not seen or done doesnt exist according to your theory.
Ever had a homosexual experience ? There are no gays either I guess.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I guess all the shuttle launches that you can go watch with your own eyes are project blue beam projection tests or something.

dunno if its been brought up yet, but they did leave a mirror on the moon, so you can aim a laser at it and "ping" it in a sense.

unless the aliens left it there of course

edit on 28-3-2012 by A-Dub because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuminousCosmos
reply to post by blocula

Do some research...seriously.

Voyagers I and II both use Radio-isotopic reactors to power their systems. The plutonium in the reactor generates heat which is converted to electricity through thermocouples. Residual heat is used to warm the vehicle. The Pioneer probes most likely have already died, but the Voyagers have a least ten more years left.

Blocula do research??

That will be the day pigs chop down trees, build wooden cars, and race humans at Indy.

All his threads consist of are ridiculous claims, says in nearly instance he firmly believes them, then calls disagreeing posts closed minded.

This is just another of his threads that can be easily debunked with a tiny effort towards research.

I don't even bother responding to him directly anymore.

It's pointless.

Much like this thread.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I love how we have tons of proof that we have been in space (including rocks that can't be found anywhere on Earth) and yet this thread has lots of stars.

Seriously, are people this gullible? Are you so determined to not believe the government that soon you'll think the trees were genetically engineered to record conversations and transmit them to a database in Area 51, where they will be dissected by Marvin Martian himself in an attempt to find out the recipe for Bush's Baked Beans?

Give me a bre- No, give all of ATS a break.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by wade989

There is zero evidence supporting your claim. Zero.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by TWISTEDWORDS

You need to get out more. There have been hundreds of planets like earth that have been discovered just recently.
Here are two places to read about them.

www.thespacereview.com...

news.discovery.com...

New science allows them to detect the slight wobble a star may exhibit when influenced by a near by planets gravity.
After determining that a planet exists they then determine if it is in the Goldie Locks zone. The "just right" place for a planet to be to sustain life.
New discoveries are happening all the time. You need to explore. There is a great big exciting world/ universe out there.If you really believe what you said you need to explore more.

They don't know if any planet out there exists like earth. They suspect there are planets due to their wobble or correlation to a star, but there is no telescope that can look into the planet light years away and see for sure. Those are theories. I explore alot and no we cannot even leave our orbit as of now. This isn't Star Trek or Star Wars, our lousy propulsion technology is useless in space.

We are stuck in this fishbowl my friend, get used to it. You will die an old man and we will still be here on this planet with nowhere to go.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
The old we never went to the moon argument...

For starters, the Russians had already deeply penetrated our intelligence services at this time, at the highest levels. If we had tried to pull a fast one, they would have called us on it so fast it would have made your head spin.

As mentioned, you can always test it yourself, using the mirrors placed there during the Apollo missions.

Any quick Google will easily explain the realities of the Van Allen belt dangers and temperature. Badastronomy.com is a good resource if you don't want to search for yourself.

Having known some ex NASA folks, and what they are like, I just can't buy into this whole hoax idea.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jace26

Originally posted by NuminousCosmos
You do not have a clue about basic science, physics, or even the principles of good grammar and proper spelling.

If you really want to learn, open your eyes and ATS can teach you.

edit on 3/28/2012 by NuminousCosmos because: something funny

edit on 3/28/2012 by NuminousCosmos because: (no reason given)

Here we go, the Americans come out trying to make this guy look like a fool for creating a thread that "might hurt their patriotism".

Well how many stupid threads ie, "The Bird is the Word", come out everyday and no one tries to make a fool out of them.

DENY IGNORANCE

then what is this space station i see in my telescope? and these sattelites. shouldnt they bee frozen and unmovable according to your post?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join