It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 13
57
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001
 


Ah, so that's why we went to Vietnam. Thanks for that, I foolishly thought it was another one of those pointless wars we just have to get into.




posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer
I have some some illogical posts in my time but this rates with the very best, or worst of them depending on your view point, it really made me chuckle to go through it. I really can't be bothered to refute all of your ridiculous claims, but the one that made me laugh most was claim that America only said it got into space so they could say the beat the Russians
You do realise that Russia were the first to put a man in space don't you?

I said that we "supposedly" landed a man on the moon to say we beat the russians in doing that and as a power tripping psych-ops against them and the gullable american public as well...The moon landings were faked...And so why wouldnt the entire "outer space" program be faked as well?...Ever wonder why we have not walked on the moon in 40 years?
edit on 28-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Anyone ever see this movie about the government faking a mars landing and sending up a rocket without astronauts,although the public thought the astronauts were really inside the rocket,because thats what the media and their television sets showed them and told them to believe? which is probably what tptb will be doing fairly soon...Capricorn One-1978 > www.imdb.com...
edit on 28-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer
I have some some illogical posts in my time but this rates with the very best, or worst of them depending on your view point, it really made me chuckle to go through it. I really can't be bothered to refute all of your ridiculous claims, but the one that made me laugh most was claim that America only said it got into space so they could say the beat the Russians
You do realise that Russia were the first to put a man in space don't you?

I said that we "supposedly" landed a man on the moon to say we beat the russians in doing that and as a power tripping psych-ops against them and the gullable american public as well...The moon landings were faked...And so why wouldnt the entire "outer space" program be faked as well?...Ever wonder why we have not walked on the moon in 40 years?
edit on 28-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)


funding..



Originally posted by blocula
Anyone ever see this movie about the government faking a mars landing and sending up a rocket without astronauts,although the public thought the astronauts were really inside the rocket,because thats what the media and their television sets showed them and told them to believe? which is probably what tptb will be doing fairly soon...Capricorn One-1978 > www.imdb.com...
edit on 28-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)


i retract the above answer and instead the reason being we havent been back to the moon is because of spider moon rock as evidenced from apollo 18.

www.imdb.com...
edit on 28-3-2012 by choos because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by chr0naut

Originally posted by juleol

Originally posted by choos
reply to post by blocula
 


are you suggesting that the temperatures at moon distance should be -270°C??

dont you think the moon is a touch too close to the sun to be that cold? if not, shouldnt the earth also have frozen over?

I dont agree with the OP, but you are completely wrong as well. The moon has not atmosphere, which means that temperatures drop well under -200c when the sun goes down while it is exactly opposite on dayside.

I thought this was common knowledge we all learned in school...
Heat radiates. cold doesn't.

The moon heats up during the day and by night, is insulated by the vacuum.

The excess heat of the day only radiates off at night if it is hot enough.

I'm suppose to believe that "hand stitched" space suits and gloves,designed over 40 years ago,were insulated enough to protect the astronauts walking and driving around on the moon within temperatures that fluctuated between around 240 degrees fahrenheit and 240 degrees below zero fahrenheit?...Uhhhhh,no way...
edit on 28-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)


I have worked at a metal foundry where the temperature of the molten metal exceeded 800 deg. The hand stitched safety apron & gloves seemed to work OK, and that is at a bigger temperature range than there was on the moon.

You're still not getting it though. The temperature of space is insulated from the temperature of the space suit.



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Balboa
reply to post by blocula
 


The OP was so hilarious to me I had to come out of lurking for the first time in years...

Ummmmm,when you get over your hilarity caused by my thinking out of the box thinking and not being afraid to express myself,no matter what...Would you mind proving they really went to the moon and actually walked upon its surface?...Good luck...
edit on 28-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I was of the opinion that the Earth is in the"Goldilocks Zone" , perfect temp.
How cold is the space right outside of our atmosphere, and to the moon? It can't be as cold as the OP stated, right?

OP's "actor" theory is ridiculous. Everybody knows the Apollo men were all military pilots. "Robots", maybe, but definitely not actors.



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula
 


Capricorn One was a great movie... even O.J. did a decent job... as a movie, it worked very well, nowadays when I look back on it, it may well have been a "predictive programming" attempt,... and a successful one at that...the music was cool too,... for the time...

www.youtube.com...






posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by turk182
I was of the opinion that the Earth is in the"Goldilocks Zone" , perfect temp.
How cold is the space right outside of our atmosphere, and to the moon? It can't be as cold as the OP stated, right?

OP's "actor" theory is ridiculous. Everybody knows the Apollo men were all military pilots. "Robots", maybe, but definitely not actors.
Trained airplane pilots paid to act like they were astronauts flying spaceships to the moon and keeping real quiet about it afterwards...
edit on 28-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
It is a hoax as it can not be reproduced, and will not be reproduced at any point in our lifetime. Dig it?



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMindTrek
So let me get this straight, all of the footage of men and women living in space is a very, very complex deceitful lie?
We dont even really know if there are any astronauts going up inside those rockets,we see films of them walking into the launching area,suited up,waving and smiling,but what else do we really know about their true whereabouts after the cameras stop rolling?

And the astronauts could easily be inside some sort of ground based mock up spaceship within a secret hanger somewhere being filmed inside its weightless interior,but that doesnt mean their really up in outer space...

edit on 28-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula
 


Sorry but I highly doubt that this is fake:

www.youtube.com...

But I do believe that it is a major distraction, there is planty to spend time money and effort on here at home.



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
We got into the space race because the Russians embarrassed us by launching Sputnik. I think we orbited the moon at least. What we did after that is open to conjecture, I personally think some of the Apollo transmissions were faked. I believe it was both real and fake. I think we went, but some of the video was shot on a soundstage. Kennedy could not afford a failure of touchdown on the moon, or we would have looked weak to the Russians and the world, hence some of the footage that has been pointed as being anomalous, dust settling improperly for the moon's gravity, the Astronauts gait on moving around, etc. I don't think it was all faked, just enough to ensure that our Astronauts were seen as heroes.



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ezwip
It is a hoax as it can not be reproduced, and will not be reproduced at any point in our lifetime. Dig it?
Because they know that everyone will be closely looking for evidence of a haox the next time around and so thats probably the main reason its been 40 years since they told us they went to the moon...



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by turk182
 


How cold is the space right outside of our atmosphere, and to the moon? It can't be as cold as the OP stated, right?

Space doesn't really have any temperature. In order for there to be a temperature there has to be something there.

That said, I clarify it a bit. Interplanetary space is not a perfect vacuum, very close, but not perfect. So there is some temperature but rather than being low, the temperature is pretty high (the few particles that are out there just came from the Sun after all). But, since there are so few of them, there isn't a lot of heat energy there.

Space isn't cold. Space isn't hot. It's...space.
Things in the shade in space will radiate heat and become very cold eventually. Things in sunlight will absorb sunlight and become very hot eventually.

edit on 3/28/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jb1958
 
Evidence For "Faked Moon Landings" > batesmotel.8m.com...


edit on 28-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by ezwip
It is a hoax as it can not be reproduced, and will not be reproduced at any point in our lifetime. Dig it?
Because they know that everyone will be closely looking for evidence of a haox the next time around and so thats probably the main reason its been 40 years since they told us they went to the moon...


so instead of faking more moon landings.. they are going to fake mars landings?



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmcjmc
There are two excellent papers on the APOLLO 11 Saturn V rocket by Russian scientist Stanislav Pokrovsky PhD. The first paper shows that the rocket velocity was seriously lower than needed to suit the stated flight plan to propel the mission to the Moon's surface. PDF 1 aulis.com...

The second paper comes to the conclusion that no more than 28 tons, Apollo 11 craft included, could have been placed into lunar orbit. (NASA claims the capacity was 46 tons) PDF 2 aulis.com...
thanx for presenting some more hard core evidence,i just read about that only about 3 or 4 days ago...


jra

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
I'm suppose to believe that "hand stitched" space suits and gloves,designed over 40 years ago,were insulated enough to protect the astronauts walking and driving around on the moon within temperatures that fluctuated between around 240 degrees fahrenheit and 240 degrees below zero fahrenheit?...Uhhhhh,no way...


Again, it's clear that you just have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

The temperatures didn't fluctuate between those extremes for the astronauts on the Moon. The temperatures you're referring to are the surface temperatures. In the mid afternoon on the Moon, the surface temperature can get up to 180C and in the middle of the Lunar night it can get down to -170C. An astronaut will not fluctuate between those extremes.

However different materials reflect, absorb and radiate heat at different rates. If you were to take a block of black iron and a block of polished aluminum to the Moon and have them sit in the Sun. The black iron would absorb a lot of heat right away, where as the polished aluminum would reflect most of the Suns heat and slowly warm up with whatever heat it does absorb. Once in the shade, the iron would radiate that heat just as fast as it absorbed it, and the shiny aluminum would slowly radiate what ever heat it managed to absorb.

The white outer fabric covering on spacesuits helps to reflect most of the Suns light and doesn't absorb a lot of the Sun's heat very fast. Plus astronauts don't stand very still the entire time. They're always moving around, so no one side is facing the Sun for a long time. Also, each of the Apollo missions landed during the Lunar morning, so the surface temperatures had not gotten that high either.



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Even back when i was around 12 years old and i saw the astronauts driving around on the moon in their lunar dune buggy for the first time,i said "theres no way they got that thing way up there 240,000 mile away"



new topics

top topics



 
57
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

log in

join