It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real Trayvon Martin...take a look....what MSM won't show you.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

It is amazing the lies people will make up to keep this race baiting going.....

The kid was on private property, he ran and then ambushed GZ.....

Yeah it's terrible when people get killed....but that doesn't mean it's murder....the stupid "kid"should have kept his hands to himself.......allegedly!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Long unanswered questions into what George Zimmerman claims happened the night he shot Trayvon Martin began to come into focus Monday. According to a Sanford Police employee, Zimmerman told officers Trayvon beat him and he was forced to shoot him in self-defense. Zimmerman has not been arrested and has not been charged with any crime in relation to the Travon Martin shooting. After talking with a 911 dispatcher, Zimmerman said he was walking back to his SUV after losing sight of Martin after he got out of his vehicle and went to approach the boy. The employee said Zimmerman told detectives Martin approached him from behind, they spoke for a moment and Martin punched him in the face. Zimmerman said Martin began to beat him, suffering a bloody nose and lacerations to the back of his head. According to the employee, Zimmerman told officers he then shot the 17-year-old in his self-defense, as he was being beaten.

The information released Monday was leaked to the media from by the Sanford Police employee. “We do not condone these unauthorized leaks of information,” Sanford City Manager Norton Bonaparte Jr. said. “Acting Chief Scott will be doing an internal investigation within the Sanford Police Department, as this type of action compromises the integrity of the law enforcement agency which has pledged to uphold the law”. Bonaparte stated that disciplinary action, including possible termination, will be taken against anyone found to have leaked information from the department. Friend comes to defense of Zimmerman One of George Zimmerman's closest friends is now speaking out and defending one of the most controversial people in the nation. "He's a good man, who was trying to do the right thing and it turned out horribly wrong." Oliver said Zimmerman is being portrayed as someone he's not. "He's extremely remorseful, he cried for days after it happened, okay. He's just now realizing how big this is," Oliver said. He said Zimmerman is in hiding and scared for his life. "He's gone through a period basically not undifferent (sic) from anybody who's lost an life. I mean he's lost his," Oliver said. The lawyer counseling Zimmerman has maintained his client was acting in self-defense and the public had only heard part of the story. Monday marks one month since Trayvon Martin's death. Several events have been planned in Sanford to continue the call for Zimmerman's arrest.

www.baynews9.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
The flipping the bird gangster picture is not this Trayvon Martin. It is another Trayvon with the same name in a different state. His facebook page is still active and those pictures are still there.

The arm tattoo one is, from the photo album on the MySpace page you linked, which does appear to be this Trayvon.. However, it was in the same album as several other very tame pictures. There's one of him from 2010 and then several others that aren't captioned of him in that same red Hollister shirt that the MSM was showing looking exactly the same.

Also, going from that MySpace profile picture, it says he's 19.

I have yet to see a real, full-size recent picture of him. An actual photo of him and what he would look like today. The closest thing is either the profile pic from the MySpace page or the profile pic from his now-defunct Facebook page.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Where is the proof he was the aggressor? A person has a right to watch someone in there neighborhood, there had been a rash of burglaries and it was a gated community.

Zimmerman claims Martin jumped him as he was walking back to his truck...I am showing he was a different kid then the media is portraying.

Trayvon was suspended in oct for having womens jewelry and a burglary tool in his bag, see my other posts for info. His twitter feeds show his brother asking him why ie punched his school bus driver, if had a history of violence, this helps Zimmermans defense.

As I've said before, the proof is in his own words, by his own voice on his own call to 911. Pursuit isn't covered under self defense, and pursuit is aggression. It's simple. Dispatch even made rather pointed but friendly attempt at telling him this, but it was lost on him. He chose to continue to follow.

Now...It's everyone's right to observe suspicious acitivty and it's everyone's right to call the police. Under defense laws, it's also ALMOST everyone's (state by state
) right to intervene with deadly force to protect themselves or others from immediate threat of death, great bodily injury or sexual assault.

None of these things were happening...and he WAS calling in the police. Civic Duty done...fall back and have a smoke or something. If he had, this boy wouldn't be dead.

The fact he got into a physical fight...if this is what happened...is PRECISELY WHY pursuit is NOT permitted under self defense laws. People with no training or ability to arrest a person shouldn't be trying to. Especially when Police are on the way.

Whatever happened here.........The fact remains. We have the magic moment when he could have walked away. We have it on tape and in a calm moment in time. He didn't. He followed...and he walked away. The boy didn't. I want to see him stand in a court and answer for that. Nothing more, nothing less. If a jury finds this clean, then so be it.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Yes, we know very little about Zimmerman as a person. I can imagine that he is probably genuinely remorseful. He probably didn't even know the "suspect" was 17, but his actions are still inexcusable. I hope he has had a chance to repent for his sins.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

From what is available to us now, his only sin is surviving an assault

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

so wut the cop told the dude to stop following him. if he would have this would just be another drug possession case. so wut tatts that he couldnt see make T a bad guy woa better be careful...............smh

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
"Suspicious black male about 7-9 years old, four feet tall, with a skinny build and short black hair."

source: George Zimmerman's Long, Lonely War Against Black Youths Doing Things

On April 22, 2011, Zimmerman called to report a black male about “7-9” years old, four feet tall, with a “skinny build” and short black hair. There is no indication in the police report of the reason for Zimmerman’s suspicion of the boy

Zimmerman called police to report a "suspicious" 7-9 year-old black child. Maybe he thought he was casing the neighborhood to steal a tricycle?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Monday, March 26, 2012 (BREAKING) National Black Foot Soldier Network Announces Support New Black Panther Party Bounty for George Zimmerman Citizen Arrest, "We want Soldiers throughout the State of Florida & the United States to be ready to apprehend this white minded, racial terrorist. As long as he George Michael Zimmerman is on the streets, our children & parents are not safe."

nationalblackfootsoldiernetwork.blogspot.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
NO-LIMIT-N-WORD is his twitter handle.
WOW op, this really shows us how the MSM
has been showing pictures of him when he
was 12 to get people in a riot. THAT AINT NO KID!
LOOK AT THOSE ARMS! THOSE TATS!
Thats a grown ass man!!! Aint no kid.
edit on 26-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

OH MY GOSH...OH NO, MY GOD> HELP US, HE HAS TATTOOS, RUN, RUN FROM TRAYVON, HE HAS TATTOOS, HE’S 6"3, HE WEIGHS 200 POUNDS, AND HE WILL KILL YOU...GOD HELP US FROM THE ‘UNARMED BLACK CHILD WITH THE TATTOOS’ PLEASE GOD, PLEASE ZIMMERMAN PROTECT US FROM THE UNARMED BLACK HOODED TATTOO MENACE IN OUR SO RICH GATED AREA.

edit on 26-3-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

OH MY GOSH...OH NO, MY GOD> HELP US, HE HAS TATTOOS, RUN, RUN FROM TRAYVON, HE HAS TATTOOS, HE’S 6"3, HE WEIGHS 200 POUNDS, AND HE WILL KILL YOU...GOD HELP US FROM THE ‘UNARMED BLACK CHILD WITH THE TATTOOS’ PLEASE GOD, PLEASE ZIMMERMAN PROTECT US FROM THE UNARMED BLACK HOODED TATTOO MENACE IN OUR SO RICH GATED AREA.

Well todays black youth are known for not being able to control their temper!! He could have killed zimmerman! A family man!! this kid was a gang banger!!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Reply to post by timetothink

we need to let the racists get money. after they get money with your vote then f&!_k you.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve95988

Originally posted by LastProphet527

Well todays black youth are known for not being able to control their temper!! He could have killed zimmerman! A family man!! this kid was a gang banger!!

Gang bangers and cowards keep guns on them at all times, because they are scared, and most likely cant fight.
A true soldier uses his hands.
I never seen a gang banger with out a gun.

Did you learn your information from a TV show or a book you read? Lmaf, because if you did, you would know that gang bangers and extreme cowards of the first degree only carries guns.

I forgot what I was saying… Oh yea, I didn’t here about another gun being fired, or found on trayvon ,and if zimmerman him self isn’t a gang banger, then he’s most defiantly a straight up extreme scared coward.

'He was a gang banger', lol, that was funny. a gang banger with no gun, lol....bot!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

I dont care if he had nazi tattoo's all over his face and looked like a crazy idiot....nothing is an excuse to murder!

or the mufti's are right..' she deserves to be raped coz her dress is too high" ?

he 'looked like a wanker so he deserved to be shot?

get a grip.

murder is murder..no justification.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink

Wow......................

Thank you for linking that site. I knew there was blind senseless hatred being started from somewhere by certain blacks........... but....... wow........... every white person raped and/or murdered by a black man and that website christens them as "brothers and activists".

What a sick, sick website.

If that is not homegrown terrorism then nothing is. Someone should tell Obama.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Eye witness accounts, police reports, 911 calls,
all facts..
Another fact, had treyvon been in school
and not suspended for weed, he would of
never of been there that is fact.
Fact is eye witness accounts saw treyvon on top
of zimmerman. Which lines up with zimmermans
story and 911 calls, which is in the police report,

Which proves treyvon martin attacked zimmerman
was on top of him with zimmerman who is screaming
for help, with zimmerman bruised and beat up, then
the shot was fired and the threat was deleted.
I'm sticking up for liberty posting the real
facts, evidence, pictures, police reports, and eye witness accounts
we got a damn good case. The truth will always prevail;[

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Which proves treyvon martin attacked zimmerman
was on top of him with zimmerman who is screaming
for help, with zimmerman bruised and beat up, then
the shot was fired and the threat was deleted.
I'm sticking up for liberty posting the real
facts, evidence, pictures, police reports, and eye witness accounts
we got a damn good case. The truth will always prevail
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------

Your right Zimmerman, the truth will prevail, I just channeled my angels and tried to get in contact with him. I just found out that every body was right, he was a drug dealer, and that he was supplying you, is that true.

Was this a drug deal gone badly?

Let us see…A young Spanish man… with an earring… along with a tattoo black hooded gangster whose 6’3 in a gated community…AND Just got suspended for selling drugs.

BUT WHOSE DRUGS WAS IT?
Was it yours?

I know that all the Spanish gangsters wear earrings and carry guns; I wonder what you are really protecting inside that gated community.

How much money did Trayvon mess up of yours to the point where killing was necessary?

100% conclusive evidence that this was clearly a drug deal gone bad. It’s so obvious.

Textand the threat was deleted.'

Textand the threat was deleted.'

Textdeleted.'

Wow zimmermen... you just dont care what you did huh? 'DELETED'

DELETED...just deleted huh..just...'beep',gone huh!,laughing...'and the threat was deleted'

'That Hurt'
like................................................................imean......like...i mean........like wtf,,that has to be the greatest insult to life i have ever witnessed a human say ever....deleted.

edit on 27-3-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
DELETED

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join