It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real Trayvon Martin...take a look....what MSM won't show you.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
update zimmerman has been recieving death
threats this is sick zimmerman death threats
Thats right folks lynch mob is out in full swing!
This is america INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
You are all doing exactly as you have been programmed. You have successfully been redirected away from what is happening to you. The MSM has hooked you and taken your eyes off of what is important. You are more interested in one boy and one man. A case that has no bearing on YOUR lives. Don't you realize this crap happens every day all over the world. This isn't even the worst thing that has happened. Why is this one special? Stop getting distracted. You are being raped by your country and you aren't even paying attention. Let it go. The kid is dead and the man is ruined. It's over. Now start paying attention to the big picture.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Just like every media inspired race BS run......

When they go dredge up Charlie Manson for late night race war interviews....then its all played out. Unfortunately he is the "race riot fat lady" who has to sing......

Ridiculous garbage.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hawkmoon1972
You are all doing exactly as you have been programmed. You have successfully been redirected away from what is happening to you. The MSM has hooked you and taken your eyes off of what is important. You are more interested in one boy and one man. A case that has no bearing on YOUR lives. Don't you realize this crap happens every day all over the world. This isn't even the worst thing that has happened. Why is this one special? Stop getting distracted. You are being raped by your country and you aren't even paying attention. Let it go. The kid is dead and the man is ruined. It's over. Now start paying attention to the big picture.

Now what was in the other hand? That girl just vanished and where did the dove come from?

Well said.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by UFO1414
reply to post by timetothink

Stop this non-sense. He was a KID of 17! years of age. Let him rest in peace. Enough threads about him. Join one of a thousand already dedicated to this tragic story. We like to deny MSM ignorance but it is here and raging.

Kid of 17 years of age??? Do you know that the military takes 17 year old's? (with parental consent) Do you know why the military takes 17-18 year old's? Because they are in their prime physically. A 6'3 17 year old can easily mop the floor with an older overweight man who is 5'8, as his face and back of head shows.

U
edit on 27-3-2012 by USarmyFL because: add

edit on 27-3-2012 by USarmyFL because: error

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
erm...wow, he had arms?

my god...I thought he was an amputee.

This surely means...something
edit on 26-3-2012 by SaturnFX because: edited now that there is actual content in the ops

Those arms are about 3 times the size of the arms of the pics they have been showing us of him.....

What is means is they are trying to portray this person as being a small skinny child, when in fact he actually was much bigger than people think. At least 30 pounds heavier.

They are trying to spark a race war.....they love getting things into just 2 sides so it's easier to control.

It's harder to control a huge mix of people, but when you only have 2 sides you can manipulate it better.

Manipulate might be a better word than control from now on that we should be using.

They don't control us....Nobody does. We control ourselves.

You chose to go to the gas station to get gas. They didn't make you....However they do maniupulate and own the markets that pretty much makes you feel forced into continuing to do the things you feel you " need " to do.

Those in power don't get manipulated as easily. or they didn't when they first amassed their wealth.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
i want the "Cracker" T-shirt - can i buy it online?
(i am a cracker)
edit on 27-3-2012 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
The one thing I did find kinda odd....not that it makes any difference.

The media tries to link the kid to anti white racists. Some foot soldier nonsense.

But he is clearly throwing the undeniable Crip's hand sign. He claimed allegiance to the Crips. Throwing the signs would get him shot if he wasnt jumped in and banging with the Crips.

So why is the media trying to link this other hate crime group? We dont know if the attack on the bus driver..well we dont know the race of the bus driver. And the attack on zimmerman only came after ongoing molesting of his freedom.

So how can they link anti-white racists, when all he was claiming was being a Crip? Doesnt make sense...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
media bias - new photo:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I think the whole thing makes me chuckle, It shows how there is a segment of our society who are ignorant, worthless racist hate mongers, who will do ANYTHING and ignore ANY FACT or EVIDENCE just so they can run and around and get a free day off work (if most of these people were smart enough to even hold a job).

Everyone should make a mental note of the ignorant morons who jumped the gun before there facts were in and used this kids death to promote their desire for racism (which is the black folks, sorry.....take a hard look at the ones cry and then take a hard look at the ones that want the facts).

Sad, maybe the MSM might now better recognize that blacks are the most racist folks in America, and are their OWN WORST enemy. My hats off to people like Jesse and Al for taking advantage of these ignorant fools, they deserve to made to look like idiots, someone might as well make a buck off them.

I forget, where was all the rioting, marching and whatnot by black and latinos arguing for reasonable things like waiting until the evidence is in? Must have missed the one or two of those folks doing that.

There are things that need to be said. Things that can't even be argued with. But to DARE say it makes you a racist, and the the ignorant morons who demonstrate their racism daily. This is not a place where you can say what we are all thinking, plus you have legions of racist do gooders trying to cry that anyone who says anything about black people is a racist (that is their goal, they want no one to be able to so they can keep getting away with corning the market on racism. Sad, ADN WE LET IT HAPPEN BY NOT SPEAKING UP.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hessdalen
media bias - new photo:

This whole thing is sickening!! Just makes me hate people more n more!!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve95988

media bias - new photo:

This whole thing is sickening!! Just makes me hate people more n more!!

Seems to me that Obama finds it all pretty funny and in line with his policies and beliefs

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
reply to post by timetothink

A rash of burglaries?
Heres some info from the Sanford PD themselves.
There was only two in the area this year.

crimereports.com...

Wrong Sanford. You linked crime statistics in Sanford, Maine rather than Sanford, Florida.

Big difference....

Sanford Florida crime rates

With a crime rate of 69 per one thousand residents, Sanford has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes - from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One's chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 14. Within Florida, more than 94% of the communities have a lower crime rate than Sanford.

Separately, it is always interesting and important to compare a city's crime rate with those of similarly sized communities - a fair comparison as larger cities tend to have more crime. NeighborhoodScout has done just that. With a population of 53,570, Sanford has a combined rate of violent and property crime that is very high compared to other places of similar population size. Regardless of whether Sanford does well or poorly compared to all other cities and towns in the US of all sizes, compared to places with a similar population, it fares badly. Few other communities of this size have a crime rate as high as Sanford.

The crime data that NeighborhoodScout used for this analysis are the seven offenses from the uniform crime reports, collected by the FBI from 17,000 local law enforcement agencies, and include both violent and property crimes, combined.

Now let us turn to take a look at how Sanford does for violent crimes specifically, and then how it does for property crimes. This is important because the overall crime rate can be further illuminated by understanding if violent crime or property crimes (or both) are the major contributors to the general rate of crime in Sanford.

For Sanford, we found that the violent crime rate is one of the highest in the nation, across communities of all sizes (both large and small). Violent offenses tracked included forcible rape, murder and non-negligent manslaughter, armed robbery, and aggravated assault, including assault with a deadly weapon. According to NeighborhoodScout's analysis of FBI reported crime data, your chance of becoming a victim of one of these crimes in Sanford is one in 150.

In addition, NeighborhoodScout found that a lot of the crime that takes place in Sanford is property crime. Property crimes that are tracked for this analysis are burglary, larceny over fifty dollars, motor vehicle theft, and arson. In Sanford, your chance of becoming a victim of a property crime is one in 16, which is a rate of 63 per one thousand population.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessdalen

I've seen that picture along with another with it of that child but he doesn't look like the Trayvon in this case to me. Any source to back up that's him? I won't trust anymore pictures that come out of him that aren't proven.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

media bias - new photo:

Maybe its just me, but even if that was a real picture of trayvon he does not look threatening.... just looks like a normal black teenager... But to certain people, im sure he looks like a "thug"... And those people need to get off the computer and go mingle with real people, not just white people

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Zimmerman said his father was a magistrate for Virginia Supreme Court and mother was a deputy court clerk. He stated that he had the utmost respect for law enforcement and aspired to be an officer someday

www.hiphopnewsdaily.com...

his father being a retired magistrate in Virginia is not going to help Zimmerman in Sanford Fl.....so that's mute.

Just wanted to put that out there since it is being used to convict him on other threads.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
So let me get this straight...

In America, it doesn't matter if you're innocent of something, or guilty of something, it just matters what pictures there are of you out there, what tattoos you have, what music you enjoy or the computer games you play?

How is that kind of judgment any better than downright racism?

It seems that the masses are totally ignorant when it comes to the rights of others or the laws of their own country. I expect those using Facebook and Twitter as "evidence" of something are the same kinds of idiots in the deep south who locked up three innocent kids for murder because they wore black and listened to Metallica?

Freakin' idiots.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
This is exactly what Zimmerman has been accused of doing; Racial Profiling. If the subject fits the definition of what you perceive, then throw everything else out of the window because its image that counts, eh?

I guess all Zimmerman needs to do is have a shave, lose some weight and wear a nice suit and many here are easily persuaded. How simple life is for some people!

Meanwhile in reality, its this type of racial profiling that perpetrates racial tension, all this pre-judgement, people who think they know what a gangster sign is or what tattoos mean or how young people think and behave outside their own generation. It would be laughable if it wasn't so sad an ironic.

Some here have claimed that this have 'been made into a race issue', and then go on to make it into a race issue.

The concerns here remain the same as always, its the black person who is perceived as the criminal without having done anything wrong. It fits a perceived narrative of many, some of whom are here. Question of why there was no proper initial investigation remain; no forensics, no gathering or soliciting of witnesses and the latest 'leak' of school information by the police I think compounds the error and confirms for many the original sins by the police department.

As some have said here, the only thing which matters here is the sequence of events which led to the death of Trayvon Martin, whether the police followed appropriate procedures and will be continuing this level of service to dead children in the future, the trail of Zimmerman and whether anyone needs to be fired.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
So let me get this straight...

In America, it doesn't matter if you're innocent of something, or guilty of something, it just matters what pictures there are of you out there, what tattoos you have, what music you enjoy or the computer games you play?

How is that kind of judgment any better than downright racism?

It seems that the masses are totally ignorant when it comes to the rights of others or the laws of their own country. I expect those using Facebook and Twitter as "evidence" of something are the same kinds of idiots in the deep south who locked up three innocent kids for murder because they wore black and listened to Metallica?

Freakin' idiots.

Are you serious? Anyways, the pictures are important to show AGE, compared to the original picture. People think Z gunned down some innocent little 11 year old.

U

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join