It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

No your bowing out of a reasonable civil talk, you just said and in all seriousness

I am implying that after this incident happened Feb. 26th still there is no arrest of George Zimmerman. Its the evening of March 23rd

That is LITERALLY a "Double Implication"

I understood it as "There is currently and ongoing investigation as to the validity of someones claims of self-defence, this has gone on for a few days now, so anyone with anything but good things to point out about the defendant or to corroborate his story are not making sense and I can't talk with them"

This is not "denying ignorance"

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by popsmayhem

Who is saying hang him?
People are just mad that he wasn't at least charged. It is very very strange that he wasn't.
It does show an inequality.

Why should anyone be arrested
for self defense?

What is this some soviet style
GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT

Not in my country, they did not arrest
him because he acted in self defense
he did not commit murder
he is innocent that is why IN AMERICA
you have due process!!

Arrest an innocent man so he can prove himself?
NO THEY HAVE TO PROVE IT THEY CANT
because the proof proves it was self defense

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

It is not self defense when your chasing someone down.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Which comes down to what evidence is provided...All they have is audio to work with, this case isn't going anywhere, just beware of the massive riot that may be beyond the horizon...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
OP

Just slow down and take a second to breath, its making your grammar incredibly difficult to read, we hear you fella just relax

What i find incredibly odd is the MSM ... CONTINUOUSLY keep throwing these so called racist attacks into our MSM and 99% of the time they are petty crimes or turn out to be BS, such as there was no racist motive, it was just to people fighting that happened to be different race, so OP i'm with you on one key point of your argument the government are IMHO trying to insight a race war/riot with all, they are so quick to report them without a single shred of evidence, they are front page before said person has even been charged with such an act, is all so very very fishy,

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

He was not chasing anyone down!
That is a lie!
Zimmerman got out of his truck to see
the street sign to tell the 911 dispatch
what road treyvon went down, when
zimmerman went to look treyvon jumped
out as the agressor and attacked zimmerman.
zimmerman screamed for help as the witness saw
and heard, treyv0n was then shot in self defense after trying
to kill zimmerman
edit on 24-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Finally some reason in this thread

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS

Which comes down to what evidence is provided...All they have is audio to work with,

THEY HAVE a key star witness that Saw it all!!!
not *JUST audio
that is HUGE evidence in zimmermans favor
that is what the op is pointing out and proving

link   

My god you are dense.
You don't know that. You know nothing.
I will tell you though, if I was walking down in a neighborhood doing nothing wrong and someone was creeping along following me in a car and then got out and chased me down to the point where we are within a few feet from each other I would be forced to either run or fight. If this kid was scared he had just as much right to defend himself if he felt threatened.

Also you know damn well from the way zimmerman spoke on the phone that he was agitated and aggressive. He did not sound afraid. He was racist and was out to get this kid. They told him he shouldn't follow the kid. He did anyway.

Tell me this. Why did he go after the kid? What did he need to do that for? He is guilty. He made the call, the cops were coming and ifthe kid was a burgler the cops would be there to bust him. So why did he get up close and personal? I think most likely he took the chance and felt confident with the gun. He murdered this teenager.

link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

That is a lie!
to kill zimmerman

can I just ask how Treyvon tried to kill him, jumping out and fighting someone is not trying to kill, pulling a trigger is. Seriously how come that man couldn't defend himself.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

That doesn't prove anything when trying to convince a jury because it falls under the he said she said this and that. Audio is all we have that is substantial of a voice saying HELP!

So technically he is innocent under that there isn't enough evidence to prove otherwise...
edit on 24-3-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

That is a lie!
to kill zimmerman

Great now prove it.

Show me where in the article it says Trayvon jumped out of anything and attacked.

Show me where it says Trayvon, who was unarmed, was trying to kill Zimmerman.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Oh, I see! Then I guess everything's wrapped up in a neat little package!

Really, I mean that. Sorry if it SOUNDED sarcastic.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

That doesn't prove anything when trying to convince a jury because it falls under the he said she said this and that. Audio is all we have that is substantial of a voice saying HELP!

It is not hearsay or he said she said
WHEN A WITNESS SAW WHAT HAPPEN
The audio lines up with the witness'es
and zimmermans testimony. zimmerman
was the one screaming for help in fear of his life

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
What I don't understand about all these people piling on the race card, even the President, on the 29th of last month a white 13 year old boy was set on fire by two black men, and told "This is what you deserve white boy".
I wasn't even aware of this incident. Were you? I didn't see it on the news, or online. But I was looking at some comments online today about the Trayvon case, and saw it mentioned by someone in a comment section. so I googled it, and sure enough, there it was. I guess I don't understand the calls for marches and vigils and the POTUS getting involved in a case that hasn't even been investigated yet, but a 13 year old boy has gasoline poured on him and is set on fire with a bic lighter while being told he's getting what he deserves for being white...and nobody says a word. Why is it so one sided when it comes to race cards?

articles.nydailynews.com...

edit on 24-3-2012 by BlueFoxToo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

WHEN A WITNESS SAW WHAT HAPPEN The audio lines up with the witness'es

Then if that is the case. Try convincing that too a bunch of angry people who want justice. Just face it this is going to lead into a social turmoil amongst Americans...

Because honestly that's what the MSM wants the American people to do...People that can't see that, I have a checklist too see who is really trying to deny ignorance and those that are just faking the funk just to blend in..If you think about it ATS is pretty comical.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Show me where in the article it says Trayvon jumped out of anything and attacked.

Zimmerman said he was going back to his SUV when he was attacked by the teen.
The guy on the bottom who had a red sweater on was yelling to me: 'help, help…and I told him to stop and I was calling 911," he said.
Trayvon Martin was in a hoodie; Zimmerman was in red
His statements to police were instrumental, because police backed up Zimmerman's claims, saying those screams on the 911 call are those of Zimmerman

Sanford police say Zimmerman was bloody in his face and head, and the back of his shirt was wet and had grass stains, indicating a struggle took place before the shooting

Proof treyvon was the agressor, zimmerman had every right to stand his ground
and defend himself..

please stop eating the MSM's froth and buying into the
race hate riot hang em mentality
treyvon the agressor

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jesiaha
Am I the only one who thinks cruising around in your car with a gun playing vigilante, neighborhood watch or not is a strange behavior and its actually calling for trouble

NO not when you, your family,
friends and neighbors had
been getting there stuff broke
into and robbed. They want a community
watch they can have one..
Zimmerman had every right to patrol
his neighbor hood, treyvon had no right
hiding in the bushes waiting for zimmerman
to come around the corner and then beat the
crap out of him!!

The truth is here

I agree, but to throw out accusations you need to catch the perpetrator red handed....suspicion alone doesn't cut it. If someone was stalking me I would confront them. Now whether Trayvon attacked impulsively or responded to provocations we will never know....because he's dead.

according to law if you catch a thief in the act on your property and gets away if you beat him up outside of your property he has the right to sue for assault because he was no longer a threat to you or your family...and in the event you killed him involuntarily you get unvoluntary manslaughter.

Whether you like it or not its most likely what the court will settle for and he'll get about 3-4 years. By not letting the cops handle it he looked for trouble and put himself in this situation.

You have to be realistic and take into consideration that OF COURSE anyone would give a self beneficial statement to the police when you are responsible for the death of someone....
edit on 24-3-2012 by jesiaha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Just face it this is going to lead into a social turmoil amongst Americans...

I think this is the goal my friend - couldn't have happened at a better time for the liberals to:

1. Turn a minor incident into a national crisis. Inflame the blacks and the progressives to create civil unrest. Investigate, try and convict Zimmerman in the media.

a. If jury agrees use as springboard to stricter laws.

b. If jury acquits - make civil suit or try him again in federal court for same thing... wait for the civil unrest to start.

2. Exploit that crisis to attack 2nd Amendment protections for Americans....

W00t mission complete.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Zimmerman said he was going back to his SUV when he was attacked by the teen.
The guy on the bottom who had a red sweater on was yelling to me: 'help, help…and I told him to stop and I was calling 911," he said.
Trayvon Martin was in a hoodie; Zimmerman was in red
His statements to police were instrumental, because police backed up Zimmerman's claims, saying those screams on the 911 call are those of Zimmerman

Sanford police say Zimmerman was bloody in his face and head, and the back of his shirt was wet and had grass stains, indicating a struggle took place before the shooting

Proof treyvon was the agressor, zimmerman had every right to stand his ground
and defend himself..

please stop eating the MSM's froth and buying into the
race hate riot hang em mentality
treyvon the agressor

Buying into race hate? Not once have I mentioned race. I actually do not think race was the motivator here. Fear was.

That being said, do you realize what you posted is not proof? It clearly says, "Zimmerman says he was attacked". Of course he will say that! He just shot an unarmed man! It does not say the witness saw Martin attack Zimmerman.

So what did the witness see? He saw Martin on top of Zimmerman and Zimmerman yelling for help. Again, he did not see who attacked who. He does not see who started the fight.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join