It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
If this is true, I guess Zimmerman should leave the country.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

ZIMMERMAN IS INNOCENT

We don't know what really happened. if Zimmerman physically assaulted Trayvon he deserved to get beaten.

If then when he found he was on the losing end if a assault he started he then drew his weapon and shot Trayvon he is guilty of a homicide.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

No you are talking idiocy.
So you would stalk an innocent person that you think is shady, and then get out of your car and confront them and try to detain them with no authority?

Ok, forget being in Zimmermans shoes. What would you do if it was dark and you were walking home and someone followed you in a car, then they caught up with you and started coming at you and you were alone and had no idea if they were armed or had intentions to kill you or what?

See you are seeing it from one side and you are using the confrontation as the starting point, by the time they were within reach of each other, the teen was probably threatened enough to justifiably defend himself. You're inability to see things from this side, makes me question your entire post (actually posts since you have made multiple threads and changed your avatar) I think you are trolling,

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Why the guy did NOTHING wrong...

QUIT DRINKING THE KOOLAIDE
AND buying the race baiting propaganda
and seeing how zimmerman is a pretty good
shot id say he can handle his own,

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANNED

ZIMMERMAN IS INNOCENT

We don't know what really happened. if Zimmerman physically assaulted Trayvon he deserved to get beaten.

If then when he found he was on the losing end if a assault he started he then drew his weapon and shot Trayvon he is guilty of a homicide.

thats where we are not Perry Mason or the "CSI" crew

we were not there and did not see. Zimmerman is not in custody and that right there speaks volumes

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Don't skip that part it is instrumental.. IT IS ZIMMERMAN SCREAMING on 911 while treyvon was attacking him.. the shots come later TREYVON tried to take zimmermans gun after beating him in the face, treyvon was going to kill zimmerman

Now where the hell do you get that from?
Are you George Zimmerman? Cause I honestly can't figure out why you're being so zealous, fanatical even and you're saying things that don't appear anywhere else, either that or you believe the rest of don't check out the links or non links you provide.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
It's funny.

We can all look at the same evidence yet come up with different conclusions.

The man has yet to be arrested. That tells me that the police don't have evidence to do so. Unless someone wants to explain to me how the police are all racist.
Dept. of Justice are pressing a case.
Sharpton, Farrakhan, Obama have already tried and convicted the man for their own gains.
The media has tried and convicted the man.
Many on ATS have tried and convicted the man.

How telling is it that these men, these supposed leaders can't see beyond their own skin colour.

I've seen pages on this site where islamic fundamentalists have gotten fairer treatment by posters willing to look at "all the facts" before passing judgement. Yet with race, with the media, people will make snap decisions.

A tragic event unfolded that night. A young man is dead. We can argue the issues surrounds this event but whatever you do, it won't bring the young man back. It won't erase the onus that Zimmerman will have to carry for the rest of his life.

What we can all do though, is take a deep breathe, take a step back, and look at this rationally. Discuss the facts as they present themselves. Allow the law to make final judgement.

Not an angry mob with a rope.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
we were not there and did not see. Zimmerman is not in custody and that right there speaks volumes

The witness was, and the witness
has nothing to gain from lying .

Damn right reb, speaks millions of words
that he has not been arrested, because
they know he is innocent..
The proof is in the pudding.

It seems like these people just want to
hang a hispanic/white.. The new lynch mobs?
Sad day to see the lynch mobs are still
going on today just against a new race

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhettoRice

I cal major BS on this

www.nbcmiami.com...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

abcnews.go.com...

www.slate.com...

nymag.com...

www.washingtonpost.com...

I have to say to the OP you are NOT "Denying Ignorance"
edit on 23-3-2012 by GhettoRice because: More

Any reply to these OP or what is your opinion of this information, are you only going on a "GUT" feeling here?

Here is more if you can't google yourself,
WPTV.com

When the Retreat at Twin Lakes community told Sanford police it wanted to start a neighborhood watch, city volunteer program coordinator Wendy Dorival spoke to them in September 2011. Her PowerPoint presentation, and a neighborhood watch manual the city makes available, both make clear: Don't confront. "The philosophy is, 'No weapons. Don't confront. Call the police,' " Dorival said Wednesday. She said that was her last dealings with the neighborhood, which chose its own leaders and had no sanctioning or accrediting relationship with law enforcement. The National Sheriff's Association said Wednesday it has "no information indicating the community where the incident occurred has ever even registered with the NSA Neighborhood Watch program."

"no information indicating the community where the incident occurred has ever even registered with the NSA Neighborhood Watch program."

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Why the guy did NOTHING wrong...

QUIT DRINKING THE KOOLAIDE
AND buying the race baiting propaganda
and seeing how zimmerman is a pretty good
shot id say he can handle his own,

I am just saying this because I am afraid he doesn't have a chance with all the people out to get him now.

I have been sitting back and reading all the post on all the various topics on this subject, people are out for blood, this country is more divided then I have ever seen it.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Any reply to these OP or what is your opinion of this information, are you only going on a "GUT" feeling here?

After you adress this new evidence.

"The guy on the bottom who had a red sweater on was yelling to me: 'help, help…and I told him to stop and I was calling 911," he said.

Trayvon Martin was in a hoodie; Zimmerman was in red.

The witness only wanted to be identified as "John," and didn't not want to be shown on camera.

His statements to police were instrumental, because police backed up Zimmerman's claims, saying those screams on the 911 call are those of Zimmerman.

"When I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point," John said.
Zimmerrman innocent

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

do you agree or disagree that the media has made this a racial issue?

whan I see a Martin looking like a 12year old and Zimmerman looking like a menace side by side and then I see Zimmerman still sleeping free I got to wonder if the race war isnt here on ATS

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

And if this is a case still in court or possibility of trial, how is this man even under a guise allowed to speak of what happend with a news station, FOX at that.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

So you people on here are arguing about this while you were NOT there and know absolutely nothing about it other than what you pick up in the news.

People get a little info from the media and depending on who you are or or the type of person you are, side with one person or the other in a story and run with it.

Determining factors on which side you choose could be economic status, skin color, past criminal history, or some other reason.

But when it comes down to the facts....... The fact is You really don't know what happened because you weren't there. Your posting on an internet website saying the guy is guilty even though there is a witness that SAW it happen......oh, well..... now the witness is just covering for the shooter. How do you know?

How do you know? How do you know beyond a shadow of a doubt, how do you know positively?!

You don't! So it would be nice if people quit spouting off their OPINION and calling it fact when you have no clue.

It is fashionable to jump on a racial bandwagon but it helps nobody in the end, sometimes you damage your own cause.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

And if this is a case still in court or possibility of trial, how is this man even under a guise allowed to speak of what happend with a news station, FOX at that.

THATS OLD NEWS!!!!
Look at the date..

That attorney is slime ball trying
to profit from all this
PURE GREED
They want to sue the PD and state
and get racial lawsuits going
cha ching big money racket
come on follow the money
edit on 23-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Beezer, there's a lot of things about this case that aren't being discussed. Like the fact that no background check was performed on Zimmerman, turns out he has two prior arrests for assault one on a police officer. They did however perform a background check on Martin.

In an interview with HuffPost on Thursday, Tracy Martin said that when he asked police why Zimmerman hadn't been charged, officers told him "they respected [Zimmerman's] background, that he studied criminal justice for four years and that he was squeaky clean." He continued: "My question to them was, did they run my child's background check? They said yes. I asked them what they came up with, and they said nothing. So I asked if Zimmerman had a clean record, did that give him the right to shoot and kill an unarmed kid?"

Huffington Post

Also:

A volunteer community watch captain who shot an unarmed Florida teenager to death last month had been the subject of complaints by neighbors in his gated community for aggressive tactics, a homeowner said.

Huffington Post

And of course there's 911 recordings where we do KNOW Zimmerman followed the kid. He shouldn't have done that, the police were already en route.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

What date is this from?

edit on 23-3-2012 by GhettoRice because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

I see more of a racial fueling agenda here on ATS atm than I do in the media and I am no fan of the MSM, believe me.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mwood

a point being made to me at least is that people here on ATS for a few days now have been arguing this case with a racial tone.
This being said it will be on the streets soon and the more it is pushed as a Racial issue by the MSM and all the usual suspects this has an ability to go Rodney King on a National level

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

You're getting erratic now. What's the date of when the article was published have to do with anything?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join