It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
that makes sense...

...people should stay away from places they were not born in...

...what happens after that is their own fault.

which country is it that you have to be able to confirm a minimum number of generations in the land before you are considered a resident? USA should do something like that...

10 Generations minimum to even be considered a citizen or something.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab
OP why didn't zimmerman listen when the police told him not to follow? clearly the kid was walking home and zimmerman was following him, why did he get near him in the first place, why?

The police did not tell him not to follow
a 9-11 dispatcher is not a police officer
they can only *suggest* what you should
do.

Let me tell you this, there could be 5 strange
men going through your home with guns and your
on the phone with 9-11 in the closet they will tell
you also to stay in there and do nothing even if you
have a gun.They are reading a script, i would never leave
my life in the hands of a script reader.

Zimmerman got out of his truck to tell
the 9 11 dispatcher what street treyvon went down
trayvon was hiding behind a bush and when zimmerman
came around the corner treyvon started to attack him
edit on 23-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

you know what keeps bugging me, that phone call to the police when zimmerman said he looked suspicious and the operator told him not to follow the kid, to know that if zimmerman would of listened none of this would of happened. should of went the other way and let the police do the job.

we just dont know what would have happened if he had walked away.
Why was Martin there anyway?
This was Zimmerman's hood, he knew police response time.

all we have is what happened

what would of happened?, robbery by skittles? nothing would of happened.

thats a knee jerk reaction to a something that happened and you were not there to see it, well maybe you were there, guess I shouldn't assume.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
The thing that bothers me most about this case is what that isn't being said. So far I haven't the reason Zimmerman called 911, or what lead to that altercation that lead to Martin being shot. These are things I want to know.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Heres a picture for people who think race wars have been coming. But quess what it has been coming from the very side you act like it is against.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio with Neo-Nazi Vito Lombardi.

People might not want to see it or they just decide to over look it. But its grown in the Republican party like a cancer. Its the evil Mexicans, its the evil muslims and then its the evil blackman. Its been so bad that the American blogs influenced the Norway Killer. With people like Pamela Geller, Robert Spencer and so on. Do we say something to make them chill out and get blamed for being a racist in return? Do you let them keep going until they decide to be multicultral warrioirs like Anders Behring Breivik?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
so you are saying that when zimmerman told the police this kids where abouts, what he was wearing, and THEN decided not to listen to the dispatcher and follow this boy, the same outcome would of happened?, you are comparing this to an actual home invasion, if someone was in my home damn right I would so something, but that is not the case here, this boy was on the street walking in another direction Zimmerman followed him, its his fault he has this kids blood on his hands, should of let the police do the job, plane and simple, he could of stood back and followed this kid in his car but he didnt, he could of stay far far behind but he didn't, I hope a jury gets a chance to see this.

no street lights?, stupid to get out of his car anyhow, he got ahead of himself, trying to be a cop I bet we find out later he failed police academy.

*spit*
edit on 23-3-2012 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I'm sure Obama will soon regret saying this kid looks like his "son", once the truth finally comes out.
But then again, the media will never report on it, if that happens to be the case.

edit on 23-3-2012 by Alxandro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

you know what keeps bugging me, that phone call to the police when zimmerman said he looked suspicious and the operator told him not to follow the kid, to know that if zimmerman would of listened none of this would of happened. should of went the other way and let the police do the job.

thats a knee jerk reaction to a something that happened and you were not there to see it, well maybe you were there, guess I shouldn't assume.

I heard the phone call rebell, I heard him give the description of this kid, I heard the dispatch tell him not to follow, then I hear the phone call to 911 of people talking about hearing yelling, and then a gun shot why was there any confrontation, zimmerman was in a car, this kid wasn't, did i mention zimmerman was in his car?

I have had my share of phone calls to 911 about strange behavior, I live in Chicago, did I ever walk up to them NO I called the police and let them do what they are suppose to do.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I have had my share of phone calls to 911 about strange behavior, I live in Chicago, did I ever walk up to them NO I called the police and let them do what they are suppose to do.

Zimmerman is innocent
your being lied to..

zimmerman is the one screaming
on the 9-11 tapes

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

again, I hear them say don't follow, shouldnt of followed. tapes don't lie the guy got overzealous.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
George Zimmerman is only half hispanic...

George is a Spanish speaking minority with many black family members and friends. He would be the last to discriminate for any reason whatsoever. One black neighbor recently interviewed said she knew everything in the media was untrue and that she would trust George with her life.

Article

The race card should absolutly be pulled off from this issue. Let the man have his fair trial and lets see what happens. Its tragic that a ''self defense act'' ended with the death of a young man but there's a lot of circumstances we don't know about or might never know. I for one doupt that the kid attacked Zimmerman for absolutly no reason...it makes more sense to believe he was most likely provoked. How?...no idea, if thats the case, how much does self-defense stays legit?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Zimmerman is innocent
your being lied to..

zimmerman is the one screaming
on the 9-11 tapes

The 911 screaming tape is not that relevant of a proof to be honest. Anyone can provoke a fight, pussy out, get his ass handed to himself and scream for help....

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
well if this kid did attack zimmerman hes half his size and a lot younger, what happened to real men fighting, he used a gun to help himself against a kid that weighed almost 100 pounds less them him. How pathetic and disgusting.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

I heard the phone call rebell, I heard him give the description of this kid, I heard the dispatch tell him not to follow, then I hear the phone call to 911 of people talking about hearing yelling, and then a gun shot why was there any confrontation, zimmerman was in a car, this kid wasn't, did i mention zimmerman was in his car?

I understand you heard a news clip of a 911 phone call, I understand there were Eye Witnesses and the Coppers have there statements and that is why there have been no charges to Zimmerman

and when this is done we all will still be friends
edit on 23-3-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

I understand you heard a news clip of a 911 phone call, I understand there were Eye Witnesses and the Coppers have there statements and that is why there have been no charges to Zimmerman

well yet that is, its going to a grand jury in April we will see the outcome, too bad he cant be put in jail for being an wussy.

and yes always friends :-)
edit on 23-3-2012 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

That is what bothered me as well, if it's true. The dispatcher told Zimmerman not to follow the person, and then Zimmerman said Martin started running. I assume by running he means running away.. but who knows.

I think it was a bad decision to run after him as well, if the details are true.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

well if this kid did attack zimmerman hes half his size and a lot younger, what happened to real men fighting, he used a gun to help himself against a kid that weighed almost 100 pounds less them him. How pathetic and disgusting.

Thats another lie your being
fed. Those pictures are of when
treyvon was 12 and 13 he is 7 inches taller
and an extra 80 lbs

TREYVON HOVERED OVER ZIMMERMAN
IN THE REAL WORLD!!
edit on 23-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
This story will put a wedge between black and hispanic relations.
Time to fight fire with fire, time for either Santorum or Romney to select a Hispanic running mate.
You never want to miss an opportunity to take advantage of a crisis.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

I cal major BS on this

www.nbcmiami.com...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

abcnews.go.com...

www.slate.com...

nymag.com...

www.washingtonpost.com...

I have to say to the OP you are NOT "Denying Ignorance"
edit on 23-3-2012 by GhettoRice because: More

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by imherejusttoread

That is what bothered me as well, if it's true. The dispatcher told Zimmerman not to follow the person, and then Zimmerman said Martin started running. I assume by running he means running away.. but who knows.

I think it was a bad decision to run after him as well, if the details are true.

the sad thing is he didn't run after him, he drove after him. Again if it's true.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join