It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

Because he must face a jury of his peers in my eyes, (I don't know what will happen but in any case I don't recall saying he should be jailed or convicted without a just hearing)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jesiaha
Am I the only one who thinks cruising around in your car with a gun playing vigilante, neighborhood watch or not is a strange behavior and its actually calling for trouble

NO not when you, your family,
friends and neighbors had
been getting there stuff broke
into and robbed. They want a community
watch they can have one..
Zimmerman had every right to patrol
his neighbor hood, treyvon had no right
hiding in the bushes waiting for zimmerman
to come around the corner and then beat the
crap out of him!!

The truth is here

Terrible tragic event but zimmerman had every
right to protect himself after being attacked..
Treyvon was the agressor!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by jesiaha
Am I the only one who thinks cruising around in your car with a gun playing vigilante, neighborhood watch or not is a strange behavior and its actually calling for trouble?

Why did he get out of the car? Some kind of provocation must have taken place...

The whole ''Trayvon was trying to grab his gun...he WAS trying to kill him'' sounds like a weak conclusion and defensive statement. In those circumstances If someone who isn't a cop came to towards me armed, I would feel threatened as well. If it came down to physical altercation I would try to grab the gun as well to disarm him...That doesn't mean I would have any intention to kill him...thats ridiculous.

believe it or not that is done in some areas, they even go as far as to get cop gear. In Miami anyway. It really slowed down the crime though back in the 80's quite a bit

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

There most certainly could be, be it media spin to not notice the Robert Bales story or just to rial up race tensions I do not know, I only have limited info to go by, I have chosen to use a larger data set than the OP has.

I cannot carry out personal justice as Zimmerman did, that I know for sure.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by GhettoRice

Because he must face a jury of his peers in my eyes, (I don't know what will happen but in any case I don't recall saying he should be jailed or convicted without a just hearing)

where is his crime? If you dont know what happened why ever did you post such words

I dont remember the President of USA speaking out the way he did for Martin saying a son would look just like him

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Are you implying that on one persons words alone when a life is ended there is no need to investigate the truth of those claims?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
where is his crime? If you dont know what happened why ever did you post such words

The biggest crime being commited
here is the MSM distorting the facts.
Obama using this as a way to garner
votes, the hang the SOB mentality,
sharpton and these laywers using
this to bolster there positions, the people
being sold race hate, THESE ARE ALL THE CRIMES
THERE IS NO CRIME ZIMMERMAN COMMITTED..
Self defense is not murder..
The loss of life makes me sad,
zimmerman does not deserve to be these peoples
greedy political fall boy!!
PHOOEY ON THEM

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Are you implying that on one persons words alone when a life is ended there is no need to investigate the truth of those claims?

I am implying that after this incident happened Feb. 26th still there is no arrest of George Zimmerman. Its the evening of March 23rd

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

There most certainly could be, be it media spin to not notice the Robert Bales story or just to rial up race tensions I do not know, I only have limited info to go by, I have chosen to use a larger data set than the OP has.

I cannot carry out personal justice as Zimmerman did, that I know for sure.

Yet your bias is illustrated in saying, "I cannot carry out personal justice as Zimmerman did, that I know for sure."

Don't take offense. I'm not calling you wrong. Just biased.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

The biggest crime being commited here is the MSM distorting the facts. Obama using this as a way to garner votes, the hang the SOB mentality,
reply to post by popsmayhem

This is a sad group of days, and I want to say that includes the family of Martin, there loss is heart breaking but that is a different matter

what our President has done cannot be turned around. He spoke the words are out.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

? Double implication ?

So now your implying that he is totally innocent because of an ongoing investigation, (if they had the info they would arrest him)>right?

where is the precedence for something like this getting done with that quick in the legal system there is now?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

You realize the only thing this proves is that a struggle took place. It does not tell who started the physical confrontation. The witness says all he saw was Trayvon on top of Zimmerman. He did not see who threw the first punch, he does not see how Trayvon got on top of Zimmerman or what caused the fighting. All this proves is that a fight took place, and we already knew that.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Negative, I would as a respectful person listened to police and not aggressed a situation, this seems to be the logical thing to do even from your point of view being a seemingly law respectful person.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

? Double implication ?

So now your implying that he is totally innocent because of an ongoing investigation, (if they had the info they would arrest him)>right?

where is the precedence for something like this getting done with that quick in the legal system there is now?

truly I struggle to see your argument, I have tried to reason with your statements, I have said my position many times. It is time we came to impasse

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

You realize the only thing this proves is that a struggle took place. It does not tell who started the physical confrontation. The witness says all he saw was Trayvon on top of Zimmerman. He did not see who threw the first punch, he does not see how Trayvon got on top of Zimmerman or what caused the fighting. All this proves is that a fight took place, and we already knew that.

The witness and the cops, sure
think otherwise or with all the race
hate going on they would of had
to have arrested him. they havnt because
they have witness that backs up
the story, the witness saw and heard zimmerman
scream for help PROVING the 911 calls
for help were coming from zimmerman
not treyvon!!

PROVES ZIMMERMAN IS INNOCENT!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mwood

I don't, if you read all of my posts you would see that I said he deserves a trial, but to get on here and make multiple threads and change your avatar based solely on the fact that you are going against the grain as OP is is obnoxious. It doesn't matter what the neighbor saw or if it was true.
The fact is if you were being stalked and then approached by a weird dude at night (who likely was trying to detain the teen) you have a right to defend yourself. So if that kid did attack him he likely did so out of fear. The man should have called the cops and watched from a distance.

The fact that Zimmerman got out of his car and was ever within arms reach of this innocent civilian that he pursued and killed means he was in the wrong.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Who is saying hang him?
People are just mad that he wasn't at least charged. It is very very strange that he wasn't.
It does show an inequality. It's hard for a civilian to shoot an unarmed person (that they approached) and not even be charged in the US.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

Negative, I would as a respectful person listened to police and not aggressed a situation, this seems to be the logical thing to do even from your point of view being a seemingly law respectful person.

In Utah, I was never captain of my neighborhood watch, but I was a member. And I was armed at all times.

The local police vetted us, had all our info, our weapons (we all had C&C licenses) and names.

I never had to deal with an incident like Zimmermans'. But there were plenty of times where my hand went for the holster.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by MrWendal

The witness and the cops, sure
think otherwise or with all the race
hate going on they would of had
to have arrested him. they havnt because
they have witness that backs up
the story, the witness saw and heard zimmerman
scream for help PROVING the 911 calls
for help were coming from zimmerman
not treyvon!!

PROVES ZIMMERMAN IS INNOCENT!

No it proves Zimmerman was losing the fight. He screamed for help.

How does this prove who started the fight?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I want to make something clear, before I get sucked into this race thing.

I posted a LOT on this thread and I do not in any way look at this as a race issue, my argument is only about Zimmerman's behavior. The call, the instructions, the following in his car, and like gogo says in the post "he shouldn't of been in arms reach". That's it, if both were white or both were black my stance remains the same.

God bless.
edit on 24-3-2012 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join