It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
The mainstream media always has an agenda, and will definitely lie to you about whatever they can get their hands on until this agenda is obtained. If you want to have a chance at truth, you will have to take what they say with a grain of salt and use your critical thinking skills. In my opinion, this story is being used to either create or bring credence to a non-existent war on blacks.

The problem is, there is political weight behind letting Zimmerman go, so the liberal establishment will probably try to send him to jail, even if he is innocent. The liberal elites are very sick people. You have to understand that.

Note that liberals in general aren't that bad, it's just their leaders - the leaders tend to have much different reasoning behind their policies than they let on in public, and the liberal sheep don't realize it.
edit on 24-3-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Unfortunately Pops,The story is still in the making,and the only facts are Mr. Zimmerman killed Mr. Martin.

Sad,but this happens too frequently in America. Trust me,there are so many story's like this,that have happened,its almost becomes the norm. Desensitizing Americans,Making Americans pick sides,in race related murders,when murder is just that. Murder. When our President chimes in,but does nothing for Black Unemployment hovering at 15%,and Unemployment as a whole is high for the rest of America .

I don't believe in the whole "race war" angle. You will have those with the "militant" mindset,but America has always had that.

This is just another sad senseless murder. I cannot call it anything,other then that,till I see actual proof,not the media,or a single witness,that might have some sort of ulterior agenda. I sure as hell don't care what the President has to say on this. He has blood on his hands also.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

He said there needs to be an investigation. If there is one all of this will come out and actually be reported on and then people can judge. It will be a good thing.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by shug7272

He said there needs to be an investigation. If there is one all of this will come out and actually be reported on and then people can judge. It will be a good thing.

Unfortunately, I had O.J. Simpson Guilty,Casey Anthony Guilty,and had ALL the officers who beat Rodney King guilty.

Im batting 0-3 in cases that I know these people were guilty.

Justice sometimes doesn't happen,the way the rest of America might see it,or want to see it.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
The little school boy that was on his way to buy canndy was infact 6'3" and it sounds like to me they got into a fight and zim took a kicking and then pulled a gun because he lost some pride.

TPTB are playing with the internet just now and seeing what happens when they press a few buttons and the Kony lies were also a good example of this.

Getting at the truth is harder and harder and don't think anyone has forgot about 9/11

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

pops, you are one of the most hardcore propaganda posters on ATS, and now you expect us to believe you in this case? I mean look at yourself, getting so wrapped up in this story... I'm sorry to say but you appear to be losing the plot.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Promotion of race as an issue?

Zimmerman attacked an INNOCENT black male and killed him.

Some of you people make me sick with your insistence on defending Zimmerman.

Would you defend Trayvon if the shoe were on the other foot? I think not!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Would you defend Trayvon if the shoe were on the other foot?

Would you still feel the same way you do now if you knew nothing about Trayvon Martin being murdered?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

Why don't you just answer the question instead of asking another one?

Second line.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   

What question were you asking me? I don't recall you asking me any questions that had to be answered.

Seriously Sword don't think you can just jump into this thread and know what's going on.
edit on 24-3-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
We can not have a thread like this without say Steven Lawance, Steven Lawance Steven Lawance Steven Lawance.

Lets ignor all the white people that get killed in racial attacks that never make the news because thats the price you pay for opening up the borders to lets anyone in to force wages down so the corporations make more profits.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS

What question were you asking me? I don't recall you asking me any questions that had to be answered.

Would you defend Trayvon if the shoe were on the other foot?

Just answer the #ing question or move on to troll the next poster.

I know very well what's going on.

People on here are defending a white man who shot a black man, presumably in self-defense.

Why am I not surprised?

ATS is a haven for the racist and ignorant.

edit on 24-3-2012 by The Sword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
OP posting history = ?

Topic at hand = ?

?+? = Agenda.

I mean, he(the OP) must've lost his marbles a long time ago, just exactly why is he getting so many replies on such a cut & dry murder case? Can't pursue the murderer by law? Advocate for a new law to be created! That's how laws work.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

What difference does it make on what shoe is on what foot. How is that question relevant to him being murdered?

Can you articulate your question a little better?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Thats funny the residents are biased, hahaha and the other 8 million African americans are not and all believe what they are told is definately the truth, suppose everyone here has forgotton about that Frawley rape case in NY.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
What a ridiculous OP....

Is there any proof of what is said?

Or is it just your opinion....?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

Since you appear to lack reading skills, here you go:

If Trayvon shot Zimmerman in "self-defense", what would your thoughts be?

Is that better?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Most people missed the fact that the link goes to a local Fox affiliate.

Why am I not surprised?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

If Trayvon shot Zimmerman in "self-defense", what would your thoughts be?

My thoughts would be "Would something like that make NEWS to begin with, or will it be swept under the rug like other murders that occur in the U.S. on a daily.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

Promotion of race as an issue?

Zimmerman attacked an INNOCENT black male and killed him.

Some of you people make me sick with your insistence on defending Zimmerman.

Would you defend Trayvon if the shoe were on the other foot? I think not!

So you know all the facts, seen it using your crystal ball or you take any crap the zionist press thows at you as gosbal !

Many whites are killed by blacks and it does not even make the press so i guess blacks can not be racists but wait on a momonet would that not be racist to say blacks are not wired up like whites.

NO WE DON'T KNOW THE TRUTH

Sooner or later the race card in the USA will be played and this is just a dry run but if you really give a # then go after those that are pulling the strings and you can start with the bankers and work your way down to the MSM who feed your brain and mis conceptions.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join