It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 259
<< 256  257  258    260  261  262 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by steve95988

Originally posted by pizzanazi75

Originally posted by yeti101
reply to post by pizzanazi75

so zimmerman phones the police then goes to kill Martin? just doesn't ring true. With the autopsy person claiming TM had no bruises it sure looks like TM was the one who attacked zimmerman first.

Have to see what evidence comes out in the trial but 2nd degree murder i think is very unlikely and it looks like a case of self defence for zimmerman.
edit on 20-4-2012 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

No. He calls police and then goes to detain Trayvon. Which is a confrontation at which point Trayvon had a right to defend himself. Unfortunately our law doesn't allow teenagers to walk around with concealed weapons so the only weapons he had that night were his fist, Zimmerman was losing the fight he started and wimped out and shot an unarmed teenager.

i do not believe he lost the fight.... who is in the ground??

If you see that as winning a 'fight'. I see that as murder. No one wins a fist fight when the other person brings a gun. That is not winning.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
George Zimmerman granted release from jail on $150,000 bond

Taking the stand during the hearing at the Seminole County Criminal Justice Center, Zimmerman addressed the parents of Martin, who were seated in court: "I wanted to say that I am sorry for the loss of your son.

"I did not know how old he was," he said. "I thought he was a little bit younger than I am. And I did not know whether he was armed or not."

Zimmerman said he had made a similar statement to police. "I was told not to communicate with them," he said. "I did ask [my attorneys] to express that to them."

www.cbsnews.com...$150k-bail-for-george-zimmerman/

BIG news today folks zimmermans attorney
whooped up on the lead investigater who had to admit
he messed up the afidavit and that he did not think
zimmerman was *racially profiling* because there is no proof..

Zimmerman will be set free on a bond until trial
zimmermans parents are putting the house on the line
for the bond which would be 50,000$ because you pay 10% to a bondsman
whatever your bond is to get out, so the parents will hand the deed over
to him until the trial..

Just keep making things up.

The denfense lawyer tried to get the investigator to admit they meant 'racial profiling' ... which he never did, because they didn't, as was pointed out by the prosecution several times during the hearing.

You don't even have selective hearing you have make believe hearing. You hear something and then twist it to what you want the reality to be. It's very strange. We all just watched the same hearing, and then you come on here and blatantly try to mislead what happened in that hearing. I really don't know what your motive is at this point but it is pretty sad.
edit on 20-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Taking the stand during the hearing at the Seminole County Criminal Justice Center, Zimmerman addressed the parents of Martin, who were seated in court: "I wanted to say that I am sorry for the loss of your son.

"I did not know how old he was," he said. "I thought he was a little bit younger than I am. And I did not know whether he was armed or not."

Zimmerman said he had made a similar statement to police. "I was told not to communicate with them," he said. "I did ask [my attorneys] to express that to them."

to him until the trial..

None of this is made up.. read the article it is all there.
edit on 20-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

to him until the trial..

Do you know what 10% of 150K is? It is not 50K.

You don't know any of the details of his bond. His parents testified that they would put up the house if they had to, they may not have to. they just said that that was something they had at their disposal IF they needed it. That doesn't mean they will need it.

I can't even explain what your are trying to do or why you are continue to do it but its pretty weird.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

so zimmerman not knowing if a black youth was armed or not attempted to detain him. Sounds risky TM could have pulled out a gun and shot zimmerman in the face.

Unless your saying zimmerman approached TM with his gun drawn and TM attacked?. Also unlikely i doubt tm would attack someone whos pointing a gun at him more likely put his hands up. Also unlikely zimmerman would get close enough to allow that to happen.

I think your beliefs about what happened are a bigger stretch than zimmermans story tbh.
edit on 20-4-2012 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75

to him until the trial..

Do you know what 10% of 150K is? It is not 50K.

You don't know any of the details of his bond. His parents testified that they would put up the house if they had to, they may not have to. they just said that that was something they had at their disposal IF they needed it. That doesn't mean they will need it.

I can't even explain what your are trying to do or why you are continue to do it but its pretty weird.

15 thousand even better... the home for sure
will cover it..

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

So she disclosed it but he had to argue against her to get her to step down due to her disclosure?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
we dont know all the facts, the prosecutor having all the facts believes she can convict zimmerman. the original investigator just having the facts that were available the day of the killing, believed there was enough evidence to charge him. so how do all you armchair zimmerman lawyers keep thinking its a cut and dry case? funny thing is zim was getting his head bashed on ground why didnt he use his hands to defend himself??? i know why, he was to busy going for his gun, pulling the safety and shooting tray. one word. coward. neighborhood watch driving around town with a fully loaded gun with one in the chamber? thats real responsible.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
we dont know all the facts, the prosecutor having all the facts believes she can convict zimmerman. the original investigator just having the facts that were available the day of the killing, believed there was enough evidence to charge him. so how do all you armchair zimmerman lawyers keep thinking its a cut and dry case? funny thing is zim was getting his head bashed on ground why didnt he use his hands to defend himself??? i know why, he was to busy going for his gun, pulling the safety and shooting tray. one word. coward. neighborhood watch driving around town with a fully loaded gun with one in the chamber? thats real responsible.

he did what he needed to do to save his own life from the ruthless thug trayvon!! cowards or not, zimmerman is thankful to be alive im sure!

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

The detective who testified today has effectively sunk the PA's case.

The Detective cannot with any certainty state who caused the altercation. Wihtout that I dont see how they meet depraved indifference to support 2nd murder.

The Detective also stated they have no evidence to conclusively support the notion that Zimmerman followed Martin.

Without the above, the only place the PA's going at this point is to the bottom. The facts thus far do not support 2nd murder. Also I have seen conflicting comments about lesser included offense (manslaughter). I have seen some comments that it is not a lesser included offense in this case.

Any legals / leos from Florida know for sure how that works?

Also, when you say we dont have all the evidence does that only apply to anything that supports Zimmermans position? If not then how can you state Zimmerman was a coward who was trying to go for his gun?

Stating we dont have all the evidence while at the same time speculating on Zimmermans actions is not real responsible either and in fact, undermines your position, which apparently is biased.

ETA - The fact he was given bail and the fact the amount was so low also undermines the PA's case. The court is stating by their actions he is not a flight risk.
edit on 20-4-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

In more ways than one this case isn't Black and White at all and as suspected the Media sure shows to be the contributor to the issues of how America or at least ATS jumped on the band wagon

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
The lead investigator Gaibreath questioned this morning HAD said in the past: “Zimmerman confronted Martin and a struggle ensued.” This was in the probable cause affidavit that got Zimmerman arrested and charged with second degree murder. Now TODAY he contradicted that by statement answering to a question: Do you know who started the fight? HE DID NOT KNOW WHO STARTED THE FIGHT... this Gaibreath said on the stand! The Pros have got a huge problem now…The investigator has just thrown multiple wrenches in the works.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by steve95988

the only ruthless thug was zimmerman, driving around town with a loaded gun and one in the chamber. profiling innocent people. thats right tray was innocent he was not committing a crime, zim jumped the gun, literally. he should be punished if only to deter other idiots who want to play super hero. if you want to apprehend criminals become a cop.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Those look more little scratches. I cut my head open once. The wound was a quarter inch long and my clothes were drenched in blood. A head bleeds quite a bit.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

from the opinion of people more knowledgeable in the SYG law than myself, zim started the altercation when he got out of his vehicle and pursued trayvon. stand your ground means stay in the car and if tray comes to your car and starts beating you up now you have the right to shoot him. stand your ground does not mean exit your vehicle and pursue someone who was not even committing a crime!

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

from the opinion of people more knowledgeable in the SYG law than myself, zim started the altercation when he got out of his vehicle and pursued trayvon. stand your ground means stay in the car and if tray comes to your car and starts beating you up now you have the right to shoot him. stand your ground does not mean exit your vehicle and pursue someone who was not even committing a crime!

Did George Zimmerman have a right to be in his own neighborhood? What you are saying makes it seem like he didn't. He got out of his car. In his own neighborhood.
There is no proof that he even confronted Trayvon, thus far.
edit on 20-4-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

the only ruthless thug was zimmerman, driving around town with a loaded gun and one in the chamber. profiling innocent people. thats right tray was innocent he was not committing a crime, zim jumped the gun, literally. he should be punished if only to deter other idiots who want to play super hero. if you want to apprehend criminals become a cop.

sometimes u need to protect your community, the ones u love.... Look at trayvons recent behavior issues... also look at zimmermans injuries.... I hope this allows more people to confront these thugs... they will rob from us no more!

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve95988

... I hope this allows more people to confront these thugs... they will rob from us no more!

exactly the purpose of the Florida "Stand your Ground" Law
and exactly why, Steve, EXACTLY

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Stand your ground applies to unarmed people as well. If Zimmerman started it then Treyvon had right to use whatever force necessary to stop him. That would make Zimmerman a murderer.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

not if in the scuffle Martin reached for Zimmerman's gun.

See there are no clear answers to Zimmerman/Martin but that Florida Gun Laws have slowed Crimes and murders, yes they have. Thats why they were legislated and are still on the books.

Ever been held up at a red light in Florida?

new topics

top topics

<< 256  257  258    260  261  262 >>

join