It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 261
<< 258  259  260    262  263  264 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75

Easy to prove you made it up considering you admit to it in the very same post that you ask for it to be proven in.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Do you not get that?

I have read your posts on the Trayvon/ Zimmerman threads, so regarding what you write, I could never be sure.

Most of your posts disregard the actual evidence at hand and tend towards fantasy. Repeatedly posting that Zimmerman confronted Trayvon as fact, when there is zero reliable evidence that it occurred. Repeatedly stating that Zimmerman refused to obey a police order not to follow Trayvon, when in reality, the 911 operator simply said 'we don't need you to do that', after Zimmerman asked if he should. They didn't say not to, they said 'we don't need you to'.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Except when we speculate we say we are speculating based in the info we are given. You will note that in almost all of my posts. There are a few people that don't and just make up "facts" to benefit Zimmerman, but we consider them about as credible as.. well.. we consider you.

So how about stop making up lies and defend your side with actual evidence? I know it will be hard considering everything is coming up Zimmerman, but you could at lest maintain some dignity and credibility.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by DrNotforhire

Wait. They released pictures? Where can I see these?

See the pic here:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Except Zimmerman never detained the kid. You have made up facts and it is going to be very embarrassing for you (well it already should be) when you realize you stuck with the MSM on this one (I bailed on their BS long ago) and he goes free of the charge.

You are blind and unwilling to accept any other story. That alone shows an impossibility for you to learn or even consider other options. It is not a state of mind to be proud of. It will only lead you to further ignorance in the future.

Again, how do you know Zimmerman never detained him? Did you ask Treyvon? I think the bullet in his chest says that Zimmerman was trying to detain him, the screams for help from Trayvon say that Zimmerman was trying to detain him, Zimmerman following Trayvon says he was trying to detain him, where Trayvon's body was found in relationship to Zimmerman storieS says he was trying to detain him.

Your right I don't know for sure, just like you don't know for sure.

What I do know is that all of the evidence that has been presented to the public so far points to the fact that Zimmerman was trying to detain Trayvon until police arrived so he could be a hero. I won't be sorry about anything no matter how this case turns out. I will never feel sorry for defending an unarmed teenager who was gunned down by a coward with a superiority complex. You should feel shame for defending a killer. No matter how you slice this that is what Zimmerman is.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

It doesn't matter how bad the wounds are. Why do you guys not get that. You don't wait until someone wounds you sufficiently before stopping them. The point is to try to stop them BEFORE they harm you badly enough to have to go in an ambulance.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

She only quit after he argued it. She was not going to just quit. When there is an argument one person had to be defending a position. She was defending her position against the conflict of interest. Even if she disclosed it she obviously didn't think that it would impair her judgement while Zimmerman's lawyer did. Thus an argument and eventually her conceding and quitting.

Ill say it again, watch the video, and this time with the volume up. I can't make you understand if you flat out refuse.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Easy to prove you made it up considering you admit to it in the very same post that you ask for it to be proven in.

Easy to see you don't understand sarcasm.

It's easy to see you don't understand a lot.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Ok. Sorry. It has never been officially stated (or unofficially stated by anyone with knowledge) that Zimmerman detained the kid. The only place that has ever been said are on forums like these.

We don't know, but based on the stories and evidence there is no reason to believe it.
So I was wrong, he may have, but there is no reason whatsoever to believe that.

However, you are wrong in claiming that he was detained as you do not know for a fact.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

What I do know is that all of the evidence that has been presented to the public so far points to the fact that Zimmerman was trying to detain Trayvon until police arrived so he could be a hero

What would that evidence be?

I haven't seen it yet.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Oh that was sarcasm? I understand it well enough to properly execute it. I'm not going to be drawn in to petty arguing and condescension by you though. You are the worst informed person on this entire thread. You by admission make up facts and have a clear cut agenda. I've for the most part dismissed you as a kid, but maybe you are only trolling because this seems to be your main topic of interest and you have fought against reason at every turn in this story.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Do you not get that?

I have read your posts on the Trayvon/ Zimmerman threads, so regarding what you write, I could never be sure.

Most of your posts disregard the actual evidence at hand and tend towards fantasy. Repeatedly posting that Zimmerman confronted Trayvon as fact, when there is zero reliable evidence that it occurred. Repeatedly stating that Zimmerman refused to obey a police order not to follow Trayvon, when in reality, the 911 operator simply said 'we don't need you to do that', after Zimmerman asked if he should. They didn't say not to, they said 'we don't need you to'.

Where have i disregarded the evidence at hand and tended toward fantasy?

There is zero evidence to show Trayvon attacked Zimmerman. Why are you letting that point slide?

Where have I repeatedly stated that Zimmerman refused to obey a police order not to follow?

If you are going to make such statements you need to back them up.

You obviously have not read my post, I have stated the facts when they are known unlike what you just did in attempt to try and discredit me. I don't live in the fantasy world that Trayvon ambushed Zimmerman for no reason, I live in the real world that the evidence points to Zimmerman committed a crime and followed and eventually killed an unarmed teenager. You can try and discredit me all you want, I can back up every thing I have posted on these boards, the rest of you cant. All you know how to do is try and derail the topic and accuse others of doing the exact thing you are doing.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Absolutely no evidence suggests he detained him. Give us that evidence. I beg of you. The only place that has ever been suggest was actually by me at the beginning of the thread before all the facts were in when I was still misled by the media.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

There is evidence he attacked him. You are ridiculous. The evidence is in Zimmerman's damage and an eyewitness saying he saw TM on top of Zimmerman. That is evidence. It isn't proof, but it is evidence.

Do I need to get out the dictionary and give you the definition of evidence? Attack?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Thank you. Weird photo, undoubtedly people will be claiming "the bloods all wrong."
Same clothes, time of day, blood flowing toward the back indicated he was on the ground on his back. Good enough.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Except when we speculate we say we are speculating based in the info we are given. You will note that in almost all of my posts. There are a few people that don't and just make up "facts" to benefit Zimmerman, but we consider them about as credible as.. well.. we consider you.

So how about stop making up lies and defend your side with actual evidence? I know it will be hard considering everything is coming up Zimmerman, but you could at lest maintain some dignity and credibility.

Ive defend my side with evidence. I have stated when I'm speculating, go read my post. Don't accuse me of things you can't back up.

The few people that have made up facts are the people you are defending. I have never made up any facts and I have called out one habitual liar on here that is one of your 'few'. You can accuse me of anything you want, when I accuse someone I have the evidence to back it up. See my previous post when your buddy was called out for lying. I don't need to make up facts to back up what I say. Which begs the question why do you and your 'few' friends feel the need to continue to make up facts if Zimmerman is so completely innocent? That is not logical.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

You didn't claim to be speculating when you said Zimmerman detained the kid. That is the whole reason we brought it up. We are talking about this because you made a post where you said he detained the kid and didn't make a hint toward it being your own speculation.

You are one of the people that have made up facts. I am not defending anyone at all.
edit on 20-4-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Ok. Sorry. It has never been officially stated (or unofficially stated by anyone with knowledge) that Zimmerman detained the kid. The only place that has ever been said are on forums like these.

We don't know, but based on the stories and evidence there is no reason to believe it.
So I was wrong, he may have, but there is no reason whatsoever to believe that.

However, you are wrong in claiming that he was detained as you do not know for a fact.

Ive never claimed that as a fact, however, there is plenty of evidence that you are choosing to ignore that points to that that is what had occurred that night. Only Zimmerman knows for a fact what happened in that minute, but the EVIDENCE, points to him trying to detain Trayvon. Witness statements, where Trayvons body was located, Zimmermans changing story about what happened that night....that is evidence that points to Ziimmerman trying to detain Trayvon, whether you want to see it or not.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

What I do know is that all of the evidence that has been presented to the public so far points to the fact that Zimmerman was trying to detain Trayvon until police arrived so he could be a hero

What would that evidence be?

I haven't seen it yet.

Witness statements, the position of Trayvons body in the middle of the long building with his feet pointing to the sidewalk, Zimmerman admitting he was following Trayvon. You know evidence like that, the evidence you are trying so hard to ignore and wipe away.

You haven't seen it because you are ignoring it.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I already asked for that evidence once. I said you didn't say it was your opinion. You didn't say it was a fact, but you presented it as a fact of the matter by stating it without a disclaimer that it was your opinion. You simply stated that Zimmerman tried to detain him.

You should have said it was your opinion, because that is all it is.

top topics

<< 258  259  260    262  263  264 >>

join