It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 260
<< 257  258  259    261  262  263 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by XLR8R
Those look more little scratches. I cut my head open once. The wound was a quarter inch long and my clothes were drenched in blood. A head bleeds quite a bit.

How absurd is this idea that you have to wait until your brain is completely exposed and swelling before you take action to stop your head from being slammed into the ground repeatedly? The fact that he didn't have to be rushed to the ER just shows that he put a stop to it before he had to wear diapers for the rest of his life. It's ridiculous for you guys to put forth this notion that you have to wait til you've reached the sweet spot between somewhat minor head injuries and catastrophic head injuries to act, as if he could tell how badly he was being injured with all the adrenaline and confusion of the moment.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
So after the bail hearing today (and I think the terms are pretty fair) I have to say Zimmerman is looking more and more not guilty.... The fact he got bail (and a low amount) for 2nd degree murder kinda rings a couple bells...

After seeing the REAL pictures (you know the un-photoshopped ones) kinda proves the whole "self defense" thing

I don't know I might be crazy though

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DrNotforhire

Interestingly enough, been watching the coverage on CNN today, not a peep about the new photos that have emerged. They were lightning quick in showing the video of him at the police station, and pointing out they didn't see any wounds on the blurry video...but not a single mention of the new, clear photos. Strange.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

Of course not CNN, NBC and ABC have some agenda here... I mean besides Jesse Jackson and whoze not being on their payroll to create the racial divide

I love how they can get away distorting the truth so much... What ever happened to standards and ethics in media broadcasting...

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Another interesting development in the case, in regards to Zimmerman being a racist (from Zimmerman's mom)...

She said her son also participated in a 2010 campaign to "get justice" for an African-American homeless man who was seen in a videotape taken by an onlooker being struck by a man who later turned out to be the son of a Sanford police lieutenant.

"He went to churches. He put fliers on cars" and organized a meeting seeking help for the man, his mother testified.

He was recognized by the city for his efforts, his mother said.

www.cnn.com...

(CNN did report this, kinda surprised)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
reply to post by pizzanazi75

so zimmerman not knowing if a black youth was armed or not attempted to detain him. Sounds risky TM could have pulled out a gun and shot zimmerman in the face.

Unless your saying zimmerman approached TM with his gun drawn and TM attacked?. Also unlikely i doubt tm would attack someone whos pointing a gun at him more likely put his hands up. Also unlikely zimmerman would get close enough to allow that to happen.

I think your beliefs about what happened are a bigger stretch than zimmermans story tbh.
edit on 20-4-2012 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

So Zimmerman an armed man decided to detain him, yes. Zimmerman's past said that he was willing to take the risk. You are the only one saying Trayvon attacked Zimmerman. I don't believe that happened. Zimmerman knew he was protected. He that gun on his hip....most likely in the palm of his hand.

What doens't make sense is a guy with a gun on his hip screaming for help.....what does make sense is an unarmed teenager screaming for his life and when that life was taken from him those screams stops....just like all witnesses report. That is what makes sense.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

So she disclosed it but he had to argue against her to get her to step down due to her disclosure?

Yes. Why is that hard for you to understand? Ive posted the conference call she had with Zimmermans lawyer to fully disclose it. Maybe you should try watching it. Maybe you could start the beginning stages of understanding.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75
So Zimmerman an armed man decided to detain him, yes.

Where did that one get pulled out
of??? Never mind I don't want to know..

Zimmerman never tried to detain anyone
no evidence of that just made up crap...

Tis what it tis.
Put pretty red lipstick on a pig, you still got a pig

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by pizzanazi75
So Zimmerman an armed man decided to detain him, yes.

Where did that one get pulled out
of??? Never mind I don't want to know..

Zimmerman never tried to detain anyone
no evidence of that just made up crap...

Tis what it tis.
Put pretty red lipstick on a pig, you still got a pig

LOL.....thats what we have all been doing regarding the actual confrontation......none of us know, I believe what makes sense is that the armed Zimmerman went to detain Trayvon until the police arrived. You don't know what happened any more than anyone else in that minute. What makes logical sense is the person who was following a person he had called the police on and who also had a gun strapped to his hip was playing cop and tried to detain Trayvon, Trayvon defended himself from armed stranger and then the armed stranger being the coward he is shot the unarmed teenager.

Prove I made it up.
edit on 20-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Right, so now poor defenseless trayvon morphed into super human? Zimmerman went in gung-ho, gun drawn to detain, but somehow the little kid managed to get past the drawn gun and upend the big bad bully? Tell me another one.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

I think the whole thing was to satiate some of the public's need for a charge. If they wanted him to do any time they wouldn't have gone with 2nd degree murder. That could not have ever stuck. Maybe they just did it because they wanted to see what kind of riots go down after he gets off?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

Right, so now poor defenseless trayvon morphed into super human? Zimmerman went in gung-ho, gun drawn to detain, but somehow the little kid managed to get past the drawn gun and upend the big bad bully? Tell me another one.

zimmerman has told at least 3 different versions himself. Which version of his do are you currently believing? 1, 2, or 3?

I am allowed to speculate about what happened that night, i wasn't there. That is what this whole discussion board is basically about. Zimmerman has changed his story 3 times now, he was there that night, his story should never change. Why would an innocent man need to tell 3 different versions so far?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

They couldn't charge someone with manslaughter and second degree murder. How could they do that? The fact that he is charged with manslaughter would be sufficient doubt to get him out of second degree murder charge correct?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Prove I made it up.

No one needs to prove it. You proved it in the same post that the above quote comes from, right here:

LOL.....thats what we have all been doing regarding the actual confrontation......none of us know,

So "none of us know", that does include you in the group.

How about this:

I believe what makes sense is that the armed Zimmerman went to detain Trayvon until the police arrived.

You believe, but you don't know. You created the scene in your mind, also known as 'making it up'.
edit on 20-4-2012 by butcherguy because: Added the word ' it'.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

It doesn't matter. I have said from the start that SYG doesn't really matter. Zimmerman doesn't need SYG IMO in this case. If the kid jumped him and was beating him on the ground he was justified in his defense. Also just like premeditation the SYG law could technically take effect at any moment during the incident.

I think in the end Zimmerman will go free as he should because there is no proof that he wasn't defending his life and I'd rather have a guilty man free than an innocent man in prison.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Prove I made it up.

No one needs to prove it. You proved it in the same post that the above quote comes from, right here:

LOL.....thats what we have all been doing regarding the actual confrontation......none of us know,

So "none of us know", that does include you in the group.

How about this:

I believe what makes sense is that the armed Zimmerman went to detain Trayvon until the police arrived.

You believe, but you don't know. You created the scene in your mind, also known as 'making it up'.
edit on 20-4-2012 by butcherguy because: Added the word ' it'.

I know I did, I admitted that. It is the same thing as people making up that Trayvon ambushed Zimmerman. It is speculation about what happened in the time period where we don't know for sure. Do you not get that?

Some things are facts that are indisputable and are known.
Some things are speculation that are disputable and are not known.

Do you not understand that?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

Exactly. All the people that I have argued with about this have said stuff like "he was barely hurt" and "I would have shot the kid in the arm first." Like they have a certain amount of knocks to the head they take before acting in their own defense. "If he hits my head on the concrete a third time, i'll shoot his finger off, three strikes and your out with me" says the progressive liberal.

I try to explain when things are going fast you have to act fast and decisively. You don't shoot someone in the leg to save your life because shooting them in the leg might not save your life. You don't let them wail on you to a limit because you may be dead before they reach that limit.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DrNotforhire

Wait. They released pictures? Where can I see these?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Except Zimmerman never detained the kid. You have made up facts and it is going to be very embarrassing for you (well it already should be) when you realize you stuck with the MSM on this one (I bailed on their BS long ago) and he goes free of the charge.

You are blind and unwilling to accept any other story. That alone shows an impossibility for you to learn or even consider other options. It is not a state of mind to be proud of. It will only lead you to further ignorance in the future.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

She only quit after he argued it. She was not going to just quit. When there is an argument one person had to be defending a position. She was defending her position against the conflict of interest. Even if she disclosed it she obviously didn't think that it would impair her judgement while Zimmerman's lawyer did. Thus an argument and eventually her conceding and quitting.

new topics

top topics

<< 257  258  259    261  262  263 >>

join