It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 262
<< 259  260  261    263  264  265 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75

None of that is evidence that Zimmerman tried to detain Trayvon. I would like to see the source on how his body is opposed to the sidewalk. Not saying it doesn't exist, but I haven't seen it. Not that it is proof or even evidence of anything either.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Oh that was sarcasm? I understand it well enough to properly execute it. I'm not going to be drawn in to petty arguing and condescension by you though. You are the worst informed person on this entire thread. You by admission make up facts and have a clear cut agenda. I've for the most part dismissed you as a kid, but maybe you are only trolling because this seems to be your main topic of interest and you have fought against reason at every turn in this story.

Im the worst informed on here huh?

Ill challenge you to the facts of this case any day of the week. I am not mis informed about anything. Speculating is not making up facts, that is what we have all done regarding the minutes we don't know for sure what happened. Im sorry you can't understand that but that is what has been going on.

Yes this is my main topic of interest, so what is you point? That by no means makes me a troll as you like to put it. Once again accusing me of things just shows that you can't argue the points to this case.

Ill debate you anytime about this case and Ill win. Wanna take the challenge?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Absolutely no evidence suggests he detained him. Give us that evidence. I beg of you. The only place that has ever been suggest was actually by me at the beginning of the thread before all the facts were in when I was still misled by the media.

I have given you the evidence that points to that, several times. I can't make you read the post.

Posting that I haven't responded to you also doesn't make it true.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

There is evidence he attacked him. You are ridiculous. The evidence is in Zimmerman's damage and an eyewitness saying he saw TM on top of Zimmerman. That is evidence. It isn't proof, but it is evidence.

Do I need to get out the dictionary and give you the definition of evidence? Attack?

How is Trayvon supposedly being on top evidence of him attacking anyone? Did the witness state that he saw Trayvon attack Zimmerman?

You want that eye witness to prove your point but it doesn't. Just because one person starts a fight that goes to the ground doesn't mean the person who was initially attacked can't at some point get on top. You get that right?

You are pointing to evidence that an altercation took place, that evidence in no way indicates who started the said altercation. I know in your mind it does, but it doesn't.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I don't have to take the challenge. A review of this thread is all anyone needs to do. If you were equally informed on this case you likely wouldn't be arguing with me, but agreeing.

Unless you have an agenda. So either you are less informed, or have an agenda, because the facts and evidence tend towards self defense. You're interpretation of the evidence tend towards a giant police and neighborhood conspiracy. So much so that you question the authenticity of the photo of Zimmerman's wounds. Agenda or misinformed take your pick.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

It is evidence of it. Just as a wound is. Like I said, it isn't proof of it, but it is evidence of it. You do need that definition after all. When an attack is made generally the persona initially attacked takes damage. Trayvon had no other damage other than the gunshot. Zimmerman's damage indicates he was likely attacked first. If a fight is begun and goes on long enough that it turns and the person initially attacked takes control generally they will both have some damage.

Sorry evidence is on my side.
edit on 20-4-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

You didn't claim to be speculating when you said Zimmerman detained the kid. That is the whole reason we brought it up. We are talking about this because you made a post where you said he detained the kid and didn't make a hint toward it being your own speculation.

You are one of the people that have made up facts. I am not defending anyone at all.

I know what I said and in what context I said it. I in know way present it as fact. I don't know what happened in that minute before he killed Trayvon, and neither do you. You can continue to accuse me of anything you want, it doesn't make it true.

I have not made up one fact, yet ive pointed out to several facts that were flat out lies posted by other memebers and yet you seem to over look that and then try to call me a liar. Again, its very telling about your position when you defend known liars and then accuse others of being liars.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Where have i disregarded the evidence at hand and tended toward fantasy

If you are going to make such statements you need to back them up.

Okay, here we go.
Your post
This one is full of fantasy.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Honestly, Zimmerman was in the wrong here, he SHOULDNT have ad a sidearm on neighborhood watch, esp since he was TOLD there should be no weapons on neighborhood WATCH, the 911 dispatcher told him to NOT follow Martin, and he did anyway. Irregardless what Martin was doing, it wasnt Zimmerman's responsibility to follow or try to stop him.
Honestly, I think he should be convicted, if not it will be plead down to manslaughter

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Wow.. that second post is what PizzaNazi thinks happened? He ignores the fact that the funeral director himself said Trayvon had no damage other than the gunshot wound.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Lots of fallacy in that black and white interpretation.
He was never told not to follow Martin. I don't know if he was actually doing a patrol at the time it happened. He has a right to his side arm, etc.

If he was jumped as all evidence indicates he has a right to protect himself not matter how stupid his own actions leading up to that moment were. Having poor judgement isn't a crime in this case.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

I already asked for that evidence once. I said you didn't say it was your opinion. You didn't say it was a fact, but you presented it as a fact of the matter by stating it without a disclaimer that it was your opinion. You simply stated that Zimmerman tried to detain him.

You should have said it was your opinion, because that is all it is.

Thats what happens when you but into someone else's conversation. You need to go back to the beginning of what started that conversation. Me and another member was having a discussion about what may have happened. Accusing me of lying is just a tactic of yours. I stated my beliefs in a conversation with another member and you didn't understand the context or didn't start from the beginning.

Pretty typical of how you and your operate.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
Honestly, Zimmerman was in the wrong here, he SHOULDNT have ad a sidearm on neighborhood watch, esp since he was TOLD there should be no weapons on neighborhood WATCH, the 911 dispatcher told him to NOT follow Martin, and he did anyway. Irregardless what Martin was doing, it wasnt Zimmerman's responsibility to follow or try to stop him.
Honestly, I think he should be convicted, if not it will be plead down to manslaughter

you dont understand case law do you?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

None of that is evidence that Zimmerman tried to detain Trayvon. I would like to see the source on how his body is opposed to the sidewalk. Not saying it doesn't exist, but I haven't seen it. Not that it is proof or even evidence of anything either.

Then you don't understand what evidence is.

I have posted a video of Trayvon's dad talking to a reporter and telling the position of the body. You can find it easily. Not to mention the investigator on the stand today in the bond hearing also stated the same thing. Im sorry you aren't paying attention, but that information was made available in this board long ago.

And the position of the body can absolutely prove things. For example that Zimmerman story is false when he says he moved his head to get it off the sidewalk so it wasn't bashed one more time. Based on the location of the body this is just simply not true. His and Trayvons head were at least 3/4/5 five feet from the sidewalk, but you would know this is you was really interested in the truth.

Look the videos up on youtube. Ive posted them previously, not doing it again.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

No, I responded to a post in an open forum. It's how these things work. It's a conversational free for all and anyone could read your public post and "gain" from it that Zimmerman tried to detain Trayvon because you made it sound like a true statement. So for the sake of other posters don't post false information without some sort of clarification and you won't have people like me calling it out as BS.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I don't have to take the challenge. A review of this thread is all anyone needs to do. If you were equally informed on this case you likely wouldn't be arguing with me, but agreeing.

Unless you have an agenda. So either you are less informed, or have an agenda, because the facts and evidence tend towards self defense. You're interpretation of the evidence tend towards a giant police and neighborhood conspiracy. So much so that you question the authenticity of the photo of Zimmerman's wounds. Agenda or misinformed take your pick.

thats what people who aren't confident in their ability say. I didn't think you would accept the challenge. Its very obvious you know very little about this case. You, like several others on here, have cherry picked the headlines you want to read, and the witness you want to listen to.....I mean you didn't even know where Trayvons body was located. That is one of the basic facts of this case, I don't know how you can defend ANY position if you don't even know that basic information. So Im not surprised you turned down the challenge.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

from the Neighborhood Watch Program handbook:

What you will not do is get physically involved with any activity you report or apprehension of any suspicious persons. This is the job of the law enforcement agency.

Handbook

Do not take any risks to prevent a crime or try to make an arrest. The responsibility for apprehending criminals belongs to the police department.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I've seen that video. He shows a general area, I don't remember him laying down or showing a chalk outline or anything.
I honestly don't remember him saying where his sons head and feet were either, not to mention, I am sure you with your endless understanding of altercations could agree that they tend to move from one spot to another. Especially if it was as you believe and the person with the upper hand changed (which I don't think happened until the shot was fired).

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Where have i disregarded the evidence at hand and tended toward fantasy

If you are going to make such statements you need to back them up.

Okay, here we go.
Your post
This one is full of fantasy.

Like I told your buddy, You need to go to what started that conversation. People do have conversations about what they think happened. It is called speculation. It is part of putting the puzzle pieces together, it is part of discussing a controversial issue.

Finding 2 post and taking them out of context is such a Bill O'reilly - Fox News move. Laughable.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

reply to post by butcherguy

Wow.. that second post is what PizzaNazi thinks happened? He ignores the fact that the funeral director himself said Trayvon had no damage other than the gunshot wound.

I guess you guys dont understand what is meant when someone says things like 'i personally believe'......

Cherry picking a conversation and then completely failing ........ Priceless.

You guys should be able to do better....I mean have posted about half the post in this entire thread and that is what you come up with. LOLLOLLOL

top topics

<< 259  260  261    263  264  265 >>

join