It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 258
105
<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by pizzanazi75
 


Yeah yeah, everytime new evidence comes out, proving anything he says, people like you just move the goal posts.


How does a cut on his head prove anything? It proves that there was an altercation, no one has ever disputed that. Why do you continue to ignore the bullet hole in Trayvon's chest?

It been widely reported that people saw 'scuffling' or 'wrestling' of the two....you don't think it's possible those cuts happened then? His injuries do not prove his innocence as you would like them too, sorry it just doesn't work that way.


Really? I could have sworn the past several weeks on MSM were dominated by "BREAKING NEWS VIDEO SHOWS ZIMMERMAN WITHOUT MARKS OR BLOOD ON HIM! ". The video from the jailhouse, though grainy was played over and over and over and over again on all news networks. Several networks had Zimmermans brother on specifically to browbeat him over the "breaking news video" that they said showed Zimmerman wasn't injured at all. Yep, I'm pretty sure I recall hours upon hours of daily armchair reviews of the video by everyone from Good Morning America, to Anderson Cooper Peirs Morgan and everyone inbetween.




posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by CoherentlyConfused
 


Look at the part of his head at the top of the picture. It looks like a huge lump forming. I think the verticle shadow on the tape, was cast from the lump. At least that is my guess.



posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I want to know how long ABC had the photo and or video before they let it out this morning the day Zimmerman goes for his bond hearing. To me that smells a bit.



posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by kennvideo
 


i'm guessing it was leaked by zimmermans lawyers just in time for this hearing. ABC certainly weren't on zimmermans side the last month or so.

they need to redeem themselves for editing the 911 call so they can call themselves impartial.
edit on 20-4-2012 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by pizzanazi75
 


Again, how does little poor trayvon get the best of big bad bully zimmerman? Ambush, that's how. There was no marks on martin's face, it was not a fight, it was a one way assault. I am not ignoring the bullethole, I am saying that bullethole was justified. Self defense.

If martin didn't choose to attack another person, that bullethole wouldn't be there.
edit on Fri, 20 Apr 2012 10:24:58 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)


Then I guess you are ignoring the location of the body. First it was away from the concrete, second it was half way down the walk way and in between 2 building, there is no way his story is true that he didn't confront Trayvon. This is in no way self defense. And come the real trial, that will be proven. Today was just probable cause...which was shown. This was not the trial in any way, Zimmermans gonna have to prove he was ambushed, which as i've noted, he will not be able to do based on the location of Trayvon's body. It is IMPOSSIBLE!!!



posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by kennvideo

Originally posted by pizzanazi75

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by pizzanazi75
 


Yeah yeah, everytime new evidence comes out, proving anything he says, people like you just move the goal posts.


How does a cut on his head prove anything? It proves that there was an altercation, no one has ever disputed that. Why do you continue to ignore the bullet hole in Trayvon's chest?

It been widely reported that people saw 'scuffling' or 'wrestling' of the two....you don't think it's possible those cuts happened then? His injuries do not prove his innocence as you would like them too, sorry it just doesn't work that way.


You answered your own question:

How does a cut on his head prove anything?
It proves that there was an altercation, no one has ever disputed that.

But who did it and how it got there...again, no one there with what truly happened.


Exactly, I never said I knew exactly how it got there. Ive pointed out we don't know and given alternatives to what others have said saying it some how proves Trayvon's guilt.

That is why every logical person has said that there needed to be a trial. Just because Zimmerman 'said so' and has a 'cut or two' doesn't prove his self defense claim. That is what the trial will be for.



posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueFoxToo
 


The picture released this morning was said to have been taken three minutes after the shooting... so who took it? The cops and or fire and or EMT's that got there in those three minutes and one of them snapped that picture? Ok, maybe..but maybe it was MORE than three minutes. Then, EMT's clean him up before they bring Zimmerman to the Sanford Police Dept.45 minutes later and no blood cause he was cleaned up already? Could be as well. I don't know.



posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
reply to post by kennvideo
 


i'm guessing it was leaked by zimmermans lawyers just in time for this hearing. ABC certainly weren't on zimmermans side the last month or so.

they need to redeem themselves for editing the 911 call so they can call themselves impartial.
edit on 20-4-2012 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)


Yup



posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

edit on 20-4-2012 by kennvideo because: must redo



posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by kennvideo
But who did it and how it got there...again, no one there with what truly happened.


Treyvon did it, thats how it got there,
many eye witnesses saw this, people
heard and saw zimmerman screaming,
zimmerman obviously did not do it to himself
people came running out of their homes
people saw this happen, he had no time to slap himself
in the back of the head, all the 9.11 tapes, the pictures, videos,
the way the MSM has lied and turned this around, we know
how it got there and WE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED....


who took the pic? I bet it was 'john'....wanna bet?

It's been reported Zimmerman said to someone, i believe the person who took the pic, he said 'call my wife, i just shot someone'......that seems to me to indicate that who ever he was speaking to already knew Zimmerman ....


The person who took the photograph at the scene says a dazed Zimmerman asked him to call his wife and tell her he’d just shot someone. The photographer also claims to have seen gun powder on Martin’s hoodie, an indication that the shooting allegedly occurred at close range.


This also seems odd to me....why would this person who took the photograph be reluctant to release it?




And our reporters on the scene have been saying this has been a very reluctant person to come forward. This person did not want to give up this picture initially. They’ve been talking about how important it is to show this picture, etc. And that’s how it ultimately came out. We’ll have to see. Before something like this will be admitted in a courtroom, they would have to determine its reliability.”


GMA Shows Exclusive Images Of George Zimmerman’s Head Injuries From Night Of Trayvon’s Death



posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75
 


Why no pics of the concrete with blood on it?



posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by kennvideo
reply to post by pizzanazi75
 


Why no pics of the concrete with blood on it?


Happened in the grass and was raining
which is why treyvon had the *hoodie* on.
Atleast thats what they say he had the hoodie on
for.
edit on 20-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
reply to post by pizzanazi75
 


so zimmerman phones the police then goes to kill Martin? just doesn't ring true. With the autopsy person claiming TM had no bruises it sure looks like TM was the one who attacked zimmerman first.

Have to see what evidence comes out in the trial but 2nd degree murder i think is very unlikely and it looks like a case of self defence for zimmerman.
edit on 20-4-2012 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)


No. He calls police and then goes to detain Trayvon. Which is a confrontation at which point Trayvon had a right to defend himself. Unfortunately our law doesn't allow teenagers to walk around with concealed weapons so the only weapons he had that night were his fist, Zimmerman was losing the fight he started and wimped out and shot an unarmed teenager.



posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75

Originally posted by yeti101
reply to post by pizzanazi75
 


so zimmerman phones the police then goes to kill Martin? just doesn't ring true. With the autopsy person claiming TM had no bruises it sure looks like TM was the one who attacked zimmerman first.

Have to see what evidence comes out in the trial but 2nd degree murder i think is very unlikely and it looks like a case of self defence for zimmerman.
edit on 20-4-2012 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)


No. He calls police and then goes to detain Trayvon. Which is a confrontation at which point Trayvon had a right to defend himself. Unfortunately our law doesn't allow teenagers to walk around with concealed weapons so the only weapons he had that night were his fist, Zimmerman was losing the fight he started and wimped out and shot an unarmed teenager.




i do not believe he lost the fight.... who is in the ground??



posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused
There's something odd about that photo. I see blood but I don't see an actual wound. ? Maybe because the lighting washes out that area making it hard to see. The way the blood is running, it looks like there should be a big scrape or gash horizontally along the top back of his head. The pictures from the video showed what some people thought was a vertical gash originating near the top right. Obviously that doesn't match with what is being shown today.

Why wasn't this image shown until now?

This whole thing stinks of ulterior motives.


It also shows him talking on the phone. His arm is up to his ear and he is holding his phone.

Who was he talking to I wonder? His dad, the retired judge? What was he talking about?

His arm



posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

edit on 20-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueFoxToo

Originally posted by pizzanazi75

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by pizzanazi75
 


Yeah yeah, everytime new evidence comes out, proving anything he says, people like you just move the goal posts.


How does a cut on his head prove anything? It proves that there was an altercation, no one has ever disputed that. Why do you continue to ignore the bullet hole in Trayvon's chest?

It been widely reported that people saw 'scuffling' or 'wrestling' of the two....you don't think it's possible those cuts happened then? His injuries do not prove his innocence as you would like them too, sorry it just doesn't work that way.


Really? I could have sworn the past several weeks on MSM were dominated by "BREAKING NEWS VIDEO SHOWS ZIMMERMAN WITHOUT MARKS OR BLOOD ON HIM! ". The video from the jailhouse, though grainy was played over and over and over and over again on all news networks. Several networks had Zimmermans brother on specifically to browbeat him over the "breaking news video" that they said showed Zimmerman wasn't injured at all. Yep, I'm pretty sure I recall hours upon hours of daily armchair reviews of the video by everyone from Good Morning America, to Anderson Cooper Peirs Morgan and everyone inbetween.


I'm not real sure what news you was watching.

Regardless, so he has some scratches on his head. Those wounds didn't require even a band aid after he was cleaned up in the back of that squad car. So now scratches that bleed on the back of your head somehow prove that someone else attacked you so you felt you had to shoot to kill?

Here's a good question. If Zimmerman was screaming for his life, as he claims, why didn't he scream 'I HAVE A GUN!!!' ... Why would you scream help if you knew you had help strapped to your hip?

That is what doesn't make sense. .... along with so many other things, like how did Trayvon's body end up in the middle of the 'row town houses'...if Zimmerman wasn't chasing or pursuing Trayvon, or like how Trayvon's body was found with his feet toward the concrete, which totatlly disproves Zimmerman being beat on the sidewalk story, which the investigator testified to today. I could go on, but I don't need to.

His little 'cuts and scraps' do not justify him pulling a gun on an unarmed teenager and shooting him at point blank range. I know to folks like you it does, but it doesn't in the real world.



posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by kennvideo
reply to post by BlueFoxToo
 


The picture released this morning was said to have been taken three minutes after the shooting... so who took it? The cops and or fire and or EMT's that got there in those three minutes and one of them snapped that picture? Ok, maybe..but maybe it was MORE than three minutes. Then, EMT's clean him up before they bring Zimmerman to the Sanford Police Dept.45 minutes later and no blood cause he was cleaned up already? Could be as well. I don't know.



I think mystery witness 'john' took the pic. That is just my gut feeling. John seem to know alot more details in his doorway interview than what he knew on his 911 call. I think 'john' and Zimmerman previously knew each other from the neighborhood. How else would 'john' know for sure it was Zimmerman screaming? Did he already know his voice? If he didn't then all he heard was yelling for help.

Just my opinion.



posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by kennvideo
reply to post by pizzanazi75
 


Why no pics of the concrete with blood on it?


I agree. It would be impossible for his head to be bashed in the sidewalk and not have blood......however, in full disclosure it was by all accounts raining that night, so some may have been washed away....but his head looks dry in the pic....not like it had just been heavily rained on.



posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by kennvideo
reply to post by pizzanazi75
 


Why no pics of the concrete with blood on it?


Happened in the grass and was raining
which is why treyvon had the *hoodie* on.
Atleast thats what they say he had the hoodie on
for.
edit on 20-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)


that's not what Zimmerman told cops...you can't go against his own words. He told them it happened on the sidewalk and he then squirmed to move to get his head into the grass.....that was testified to just hours ago by the investigator as to what Zimmerman told investigators that night on the scene.

His story also is why police wanted to charge him that night. The position of Trayvon's body does not lend any credence to Zimmermans story. This is just another point you ignore. Ive pointed it out in several other recent poss, maybe you'll read those. Not holding my breath.



new topics

top topics



 
105
<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

log in

join