It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 257
<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by kennvideo

Originally posted by pizzanazi75

reply to post by pizzanazi75

He didn't lie about anything

Really, what do you call it?

IF he lied the Pros would have been ALL OVER HIM!!!!

This is only a bond hearing. We are very lucky we are getting as much information from this as we are. When this goes to trial, if he takes the stand, you can believe that lie will be brought front and center. Have you listened to the 911 call he knew Trayvon was in his teens.....Zimmerman is 28....so even 19 is not 'a little younger than me'......he lied.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

then don't ask a goofy queston...obviously there was a reason

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

He "guessed", not knew. Unless you have some proof he asked for ID.....

Still, with evidence like this, and John's eye witness account, I can't see how this case won't get thrown out quick. The fact he was a few months shy of his 18th birthday doesn't change the fact he viciously assaulted another person.
edit on Fri, 20 Apr 2012 10:10:21 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
ZIMMERMAN GETS BOND OF $150k

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Yes zimmerman is free!!!!
hope he can come up with the money

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
The photos released of "white hispanic" Zimmermans bloody head, at the actual scene. are fairly compelling. Granted he's been bashed and put on trial everyday in the media, so far every single thing Zimmerman has said, has turned out to be true.

I think he will go to trial and be proven innocent, however due to the bounty placed on his head by the black panthers, and the bashing he's recieved at the hands of the civil rights movement, and because the POTUS felt the need to get involved, I believe he'll be harmed when he's released.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Zimmerman was great, did a great job..

UPDATE BOND GRANTED ZIMMERMAN A FREE MAN!!

Zimmerman will be allowed to leave jail today a free man
until court.... O'mara hammered the lead investigater
the mother wife and father are solid, just good all around
case for zimmerman the bond hearing went really
well.
Bond set at $150,000 or 10% to bondsmen 50,000 is
the amount he would have to actually pay to get out, the house covers
that plentyApril 20, 2012 11:05 AM PrintText
Zimmerman to Martin's parents: "I'm sorry"
comments
0inShare.3More+
EmailFacebookTwitterLinkedInDigg.PrintDeliciousRedditStumbleuponGoogle Bookmarks....
Trayvon Martin Shooting
Zimmerman's wife: He's not a violent person
Zimmerman, Martin's parents to face off in court
Zimmerman's safety a concern if court grants bail
Judge steps down from Zimmerman murder case
Taraji P. Henson: Trayvon's life stolen from him
Complete Coverage »

George Zimmerman appears in court at a bond hearing, April 20, 2012. (CBS)

(CBS/AP) SANFORD, Fla. - George Zimmerman took the stand at a bail hearing Friday, apologizing to the parents of Florida teen Trayvon Martin, who he fatally shot in February.

"I'm sorry for the loss of your son," Zimmerman said.

Martin's parents, Tracy Martin and Sybrina Fulton, were in the courtroom as a judge heard testimony before deciding on Zimmerman's request to be released on bond. Zimmerman has been charged with second-degree murder in the Feb. 26 shooting of the unarmed 17-year-old. He has claimed self-defense.

Zimmerman was wearing a suit but was in shackles as he took the stand.

Zimmerman' parents and wife testified by phone earlier in the hearing at the Seminole County Criminal Justice Center, saying he is not a flight risk nor a threat to the community. Zimmerman's family members were testifying by phone because they say they have been threatened.

"He is absolutely not a violent person," his wife, Shellie Zimmerman, testified.

Zimmerman's father, George Zimmerman Sr., said that even when confronted his son was likely to "turn the other cheek." The father also described what he said were his son's injuries Feb. 27, the morning after Martin was shot and killed.

"His face was swollen quite a bit. He had a protective cover over his nose. His lip was swollen and cut. And there were two vertical gashes on the back of his head," the elder Zimmerman testified.

Zimmerman's mother, Gladys, said her son was "very protective" of vulnerable people such as the homeless and children. She described how he got involved in a mentoring program for children in Orlando, noting that both of the children he mentored were African-American like Martin.

Mrs. Zimmerman said she was concerned about her son's safety in that program because he traveled twice a month to a dangerous neighborhood.

"He said, 'Mom, if I don't go, they don't have nobody,"' Mrs. Zimmerman said.

But assistant prosecutor Bernardo de la Rionda asked the family members about two incidents. In 2005, George Zimmerman had to take anger management courses after an undercover law enforcement officer accused him of attacking him as he tried to arrest Zimmerman's friend. In another incident, a girlfriend accused Zimmerman of attacking her. No charges were filed.

Zimmerman asked to meet with Martin's parents before the hearing, but the family's lawyers said this was not the time.

"We believe (the) Zimmerman request is very self-serving, considering the timing of it 50 days later, right before his bond hearing," said Justin R. Campbell — an assistant to attorney Benjamin Crump — in an emailed statement late Thursday.

Legal experts say factors that favor Zimmerman getting bail include his ties to the local community and that he doesn't appear to be a flight risk since he turned himself in voluntarily after second-degree murder charges were filed against him last week. He also has never been convicted of a crime, which would indicate he doesn't pose a threat to society.

"Although it's not routine for people charged with murder to get bond, they do get bond, and I think there is an excellent argument to be made in his specific case for him to be released on bond," said defense attorney Randy McClean, who practices in Seminole County, about 15 miles northeast of Orlando.

Defense attorney Mark O'Mara indicated before the hearing he would ask that Zimmerman be allowed to leave the area, if he is granted bond, because of concerns about his safety. Circuit Judge Kenneth Lester was assigned the case Wednesday after a previous judge recused herself because of a potential conflict of interest.

"Normally, the conditions are that you stay local. I think that is going to be difficult," O'Mara said in an interview. "I think nobody would deny the fact that if George Zimmerman were walking down the street today, he would be at risk. That is a reality."
www.cbsnews.com...
edit on 20-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

then don't ask a goofy queston...obviously there was a reason

ok Kenny.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

He "guessed", not knew. Unless you have some proof he asked for ID.....

Still, with evidence like this, and John's eye witness account, I can't see how this case won't get thrown out quick. The fact he was a few months shy of his 18th birthday doesn't change the fact he viciously assaulted another person.
edit on Fri, 20 Apr 2012 10:10:21 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

That pic just proves that Trayvon was fighting for his life. His dead body on the ground proves that. Fighting for your life and loosing is not a crime. That makes you a victim.

The investigator on the stand clearly stated the evidence of the location of Trayvon's body clearly showed that Zimmerman was not being entirely truthful.

I hope those cuts hurt like hell.......I hope his nose hurt like hell......he followed the shot a 17 year old unarmed teenager in the chest. He deserved to have his head bashed in the ground.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Yeah yeah, everytime new evidence comes out, proving anything Zimmerman says, people like you just move the goal posts.

Well I hope some thug beats the hell out of you, so you know how it feels. So there.

And unless you believe in zombies, the beating came first, he shot in self defense. No case.
edit on Fri, 20 Apr 2012 10:19:35 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Zimmerman to Trayvon Martin's parents: 'I am sorry for the loss of your son'

That should be enough
this was a tragic event..
www.cbsnews.com...
edit on 20-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Found out today that gunpower residue was found on Martin, which would mean shot between six and eighteen inches away at the time of the shot.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Yeah yeah, everytime new evidence comes out, proving anything he says, people like you just move the goal posts.

How does a cut on his head prove anything? It proves that there was an altercation, no one has ever disputed that. Why do you continue to ignore the bullet hole in Trayvon's chest?

It been widely reported that people saw 'scuffling' or 'wrestling' of the two....you don't think it's possible those cuts happened then? His injuries do not prove his innocence as you would like them too, sorry it just doesn't work that way.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Again, how does little poor trayvon get the best of big bad bully zimmerman? Ambush, that's how. There was no marks on martin's face, it was not a fight, it was a one way assault. I am not ignoring the bullethole, I am saying that bullethole was justified. Self defense.

If martin didn't choose to attack another person, that bullethole wouldn't be there.
edit on Fri, 20 Apr 2012 10:24:58 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75

Yeah yeah, everytime new evidence comes out, proving anything he says, people like you just move the goal posts.

How does a cut on his head prove anything? It proves that there was an altercation, no one has ever disputed that. Why do you continue to ignore the bullet hole in Trayvon's chest?

It been widely reported that people saw 'scuffling' or 'wrestling' of the two....you don't think it's possible those cuts happened then? His injuries do not prove his innocence as you would like them too, sorry it just doesn't work that way.

You answered your own question:

How does a cut on his head prove anything?
It proves that there was an altercation, no one has ever disputed that.

But who did it and how it got there...again, no one there with what truly happened.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

But who did it and how it got there...again, no one there with what truly happened.

Treyvon did it, thats how it got there,
many eye witnesses saw this, people
heard and saw zimmerman screaming,
zimmerman obviously did not do it to himself
people came running out of their homes
people saw this happen, he had no time to slap himself
in the back of the head, all the 9.11 tapes, the pictures, videos,
the way the MSM has lied and turned this around, we know
how it got there and WE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED....

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

so zimmerman phones the police then goes to kill Martin? just doesn't ring true. With the autopsy person claiming TM had no bruises it sure looks like TM was the one who attacked zimmerman first.

Have to see what evidence comes out in the trial but 2nd degree murder i think is very unlikely and it looks like a case of self defence for zimmerman.
edit on 20-4-2012 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Treyvon did it, thats how it got there,
many eye witnesses saw this, people
heard and saw zimmerman screaming,
zimmerman obviously did not do it to himself
people came running out of their homes
people saw this happen, he had no time to slap himself
in the back of the head, all the 9.11 tapes, the pictures, videos,
the way the MSM has lied and turned this around, we know
how it got there and WE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED....

You DON'T know HOW it happened and neither do I. I lean to Zimmerman not being convicted, but must be fair and wait till the trial IF it goes to trial.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
There's something odd about that photo. I see blood but I don't see an actual wound. ? Maybe because the lighting washes out that area making it hard to see. The way the blood is running, it looks like there should be a big scrape or gash horizontally along the top back of his head. The pictures from the video showed what some people thought was a vertical gash originating near the top right. Obviously that doesn't match with what is being shown today.

Why wasn't this image shown until now?

This whole thing stinks of ulterior motives.

top topics

<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join