It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by FeatherofMaat

A "first hand witness" is an eye witness. There ARE no eyewitnesses you twit.

Excuse me?? Yes there is!

So this guy doesn't exist?

edit on 24-3-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by rebellender

Nice deflection.
You are making Steve McQueen look bad, trolling in his image is a damn shame.

Zimmerman/Martin or ATS members?

link   

Originally posted by steve95988
Well its all going to come down to this country, our beliefs in the system and the justice that may prevail... all i know is, that if my crap was constantly being broke into and stolen, in my community, i will take all necessary means to ensure my family... MY things.. MY community is safe from thugs and people who are thief's... now whether or not he was out there up to nooo good, that is the next question... let The people and the system figure this out.... I on the other hand would have followed zimmermans footsteps to the T No one is gonna f with my things

Ok if you believe in the system so much why on earth would you follow Zimmerman's approach, he didn't respect the system to do the job it's paid to do? Actually he provoked the situation if he did those things mentioned above in other posts. It appears you're feeling as you do because may be you don't fit a "he's up to no good" stereotype that Trayvon probably faced the last night of his life and possibly you may feel that you could never find yourself in a similar situation with you being "Trayvon" instead of "Zimmerman".
edit on 24-3-2012 by Chai_An because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Well said actually.

It stinks of AGENDA.

link   
Let me break it down for the numbskulls:
1. Martin was freaked out by being followed by Zimmerman. This is evidenced by a phone call made to his girl-friend.
2. Zimmerman called the police and was explicitly told "do not follow him"
3. Zimmerman ignored a direct order from the police and approached Martin

Now, put yourself in Martin's shoes.

If someone were following me, harassing me and putting me in-fear, I sure as hell would confront this person. Armed or not. I'd want to know what the f-k was going on and why some goon was tailing me. If Zimmerman had done what he was told and left the kid alone - two things would change:
1. He wouldn't have gotten his ass kicked by Martin, thereby making him feel that he had to pull his gun
2. He wouldn't have shot Martin

So essentially, we have MARTIN as the one defending himself against being stalked - and getting shot by the stalker.

Period.
edit on 3/24/2012 by atlguy because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by LErickson

You are now grasping at straws.The eyewitness testomy is in the police report with his full name.With all the idiots out there feeding on speculation and hate he doesn;t want his name public but thak god he is a real american and won;t let a man be tried in the media.

link   
reply to post by seabag

Yes, but this as an abuse of that law because Zimmerman wasn't standing his ground he pursued confrontation rather than avoiding it.
Doesn't work.

Look at the Jorge Saavedra case for an actual instance of someone standing their ground and getting off because of the law (and rightfully so).

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

reply to post by seabag

Yes, but this as an abuse of that law because Zimmerman wasn't standing his ground he pursued confrontation rather than avoiding it.
Doesn't work.

Look at the Jorge Saavedra case for an actual instance of someone standing their ground and getting off because of the law (and rightfully so).

Vic,did Obama get involved with this case also? Just wondering.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by atlguy
1. Martin was freaked out by being followed by Zimmerman. This is evidenced by a phone call made to his girl-friend.

If someone were following me, harassing me and putting me in-fear, I sure as hell would confront this person. Armed or not. I'd want to know what the f-k was going on and why some goon was tailing me. If Zimmerman had done what he was told and left the kid alone - two things would change:
1. He wouldn't have gotten his ass kicked by Martin, thereby making him feel that he had to pull his gun

So essentially, we have MARTIN as the one defending himself against being stalked - and getting shot by the stalker.

Period.

this again....lets break it down for even you,
911 isnt the Police
Martin wasnt a little 12 year old, he was 6'3" and 170

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Pretty much. We have been trying to get this through for a while. It's time to just give up the ghost and let OP and trolls oblige each other in their white power circle jerk.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

So it's ok to stalk someone if they are tall?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by atlguy

He ignored a direct order from police?? When?

Last time I checked a 911 operator has no authority to give orders. This is a free country, sir. Besides, if I remember correctly the 911 operator said “you don’t have to do that” but didn’t give him a direct order not to follow. Even so he was under no obligation to oblige.

If I’m attacked and getting my rear kicked at night by a dude in a hoodie I’m going light him up too…regardless what color he is.

The law in Florida is clear:

The law says that people who have a reasonable belief that their life is in imminent danger can use deadly force, no matter where they are, and they have no duty to see if they can escape the situation safely
link

link   

Originally posted by rebellender

Period.

this again....lets break it down for even you,
911 isnt the Police
Martin wasnt a little 12 year old, he was 6'3" and 170

If Martin was five hundred pounds it does not justify being killed for walking in the neighborhood. 911 gave sound advice for Mister Zimmerman and he didn't heed it, now look at the mess.

link   

Well it's apparently ok to stalk someone if they are

Black
Tall
On the Phone
Wearing a hoodie
Walking
Walking in the rain
Walking in your hood

Plus many other reason people have noted.

link   

Period.

Very well said...and exactly why every CCW/Self Defense law that I'm aware of draws the line ...a BIG BLACK LINE....at pursuit. This guy wasn't being attacked. We know this.. KNOW this..because he says so in his own words on 911. No one argues he was the man talking and those were his words. He was following, and could have ended the whole situation right there. No fight. No shooting. The cops would have sorted things out when they got there.

Everything after that is the product of his decision to pursue the boy when he had absolutely no legal standing to do so and sure wasn't a cop.

I agree 100% in looking at this from the perspective of the kid who was shot. He was being followed by some creepy guy acting with authority, but sure wasn't a cop of any kind..so what the heck? The kid must have been downright threatened and fearful himself. I sure would have been at his age. I still WOULD take that behavior as a direct threat to me.

Again......this is why defense laws prohibit pursuit! ...just for the few out there who still try to defend whatever happened out there.

link   
reply to post by sonnny1

No.. The reason Obama got involved with this case is because it is an election year and he needed to remind black voters that he is in fact black (which, subliminally, is why Martin is what his son would look like).
I'm not saying they aren't exploiting this one like crazy, I am just saying this Zimmerman guy messed up and he should probably have been arrested and investigated. Honestly I think he is guilty.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

No.. The reason Obama got involved with this case is because it is an election year and he needed to remind black voters that he is in fact black (which, subliminally, is why Martin is what his son would look like).
I'm not saying they aren't exploiting this one like crazy, I am just saying this Zimmerman guy messed up and he should probably have been arrested and investigated. Honestly I think he is guilty.

I am waiting on ALL the evidence actually,before I expound guilt. But AMEN.The Obama Administration is playing this..

It reeks,in my eyes.
edit on 24-3-2012 by sonnny1 because: for sounding like i PRAISED Obama! LOL

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
This boy was 17 first off , second off Zimmerman was told not to approach him and he still did. So really Op this is Zimmerman fault in the first place. If he would have not approached him this would have never happened.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

all about hypothetical

what would Jesus do doesnt work here

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Double

edit on 24-3-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join