It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

I don't know, I thought the stand your ground law looked pretty good after that kid that was bullied into stabbing his bully got off. It was a case where the kid was given no other option.

Stand your ground is a good thing IMO. I doubt people agitate strangers into fighting so they can kill them as often as the media is trying to portray. If it was someone the person knows getting killed their would obviously be an investigation. It's not like you just say "stood muh ground" and they stop investigating.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

Originally posted by steve95988

Originally posted by SpaceJ
reply to post by steve95988

What makes him a thug?

He was walking in his own town, to his own home, where his little brother was waiting to finish watching a basketball game, while talking to his girlfriend. He was just buying something to eat.

What makes him any different than you?

I have seen his fb page... his posts... his pictures.... he was a known gang member... he flashes gang signs in his recent pictures... he talks about drugs.... he was out at night prowling!! you DONT do that in my town!! You Dont!!! especially when there had been multiple break-ins and robberies! Thats not good!!!

heaven forbid you judge this youg man by his own colors, how dare you

Absolutely nothing said above justifies shooting someone to death.

Does one wrong make a right? Instead of trying to educate gang members into a better life should we just shoot them all to death? Instead of treating people with addictions, they should just die? Have you looked at facebook lately? Do you see the stuff that high schoolers post? Should we just kill all of them?

Do people usually talk to their girlfriends on the phone while prowling? I know that's totally how I plan all my robberies...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SmArTbEaTz

You know people may think the same of you

are we not anonymous here?
lets keep it with in the bounds on the OP , no?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by hapablab
I have had my share of phone calls to 911 about strange behavior, I live in Chicago, did I ever walk up to them NO I called the police and let them do what they are suppose to do.

Zimmerman is innocent
your being lied to..

zimmerman is the one screaming
on the 9-11 tapes

Popsmayhem were you there? How can you speak so absolutely about this case unless you were there and witnessed the event?
edit on 24-3-2012 by Chai_An because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by SpaceJ

Exactly.. this is what I have been posing the OP and he ignores it.
I guess the teen is supposed to be stalked until he is confronted and detained by some loony (and then probably killed anyway).

Either way the teen had a right do defend himself and likely was put in the position to defend himself first.

link   

What makes him a thug?

He was walking in his own town, to his own home, where his little brother was waiting to finish watching a basketball game, while talking to his girlfriend. He was just buying something to eat.

I have seen his fb page... his posts... his pictures.... he was a known gang member... he flashes gang signs in his recent pictures... he talks about drugs.... he was out at night prowling!! you DONT do that in my town!! You Dont!!! especially when there had been multiple break-ins and robberies! Thats not good!!!

This is after the fact. If you would of seen him on the street you would of known he was in a gang or a thug? (that remains to be seen as I have not seen his page) Of course you wouldn't unless you were stereotyping...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhettoRice
reply to post by popsmayhem

Again if your going to say Zimmerman did not have to follow clear instruction from someone "trained" for this then you are also neglecting this again

When the Retreat at Twin Lakes community told Sanford police it wanted to start a neighborhood watch, city volunteer program coordinator Wendy Dorival spoke to them in September 2011. Her PowerPoint presentation, and a neighborhood watch manual the city makes available, both make clear: Don't confront. "The philosophy is, 'No weapons. Don't confront. Call the police,' " Dorival said Wednesday. She said that was her last dealings with the neighborhood, which chose its own leaders and had no sanctioning or accrediting relationship with law enforcement. The National Sheriff's Association said Wednesday it has "no information indicating the community where the incident occurred has ever even registered with the NSA Neighborhood Watch program."

edit on 24-3-2012 by GhettoRice because: Sp

edit on 24-3-2012 by GhettoRice because: (no reason given)

The part I put in bold is important. The neighborhood watch program we have here in my neighborhood that I used to volunteer for was put into place by the county sheriff's department. It went through a process to be able to get that little blue sign with the eye that says "crime watch area" on it. During that process, we were given procedures and rules to adhere to in order to stay registered with the county.

One of those rules was to never approach a suspect and to call 911. All suspicious activity, if not suspicious enough to call the cops for, was to be logged in a book with a description of the incident and suspect(s).

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmArTbEaTz

What makes him a thug?

This is after the fact. If you would of seen him on the street you would of known he was in a gang or a thug? (that remains to be seen as I have not seen his page) Of course you wouldn't unless you were stereotyping...

after the fact right back at you, All of this is after the fact.

Stereotyping: there you go, finally owning up to what liberals have been arguing all morning

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CoherentlyConfused

Thank you for the love of Science for actually reading, if only proponents of the OP would

Edit: I have to learn how to format post better like you
I'm new at this
edit on 24-3-2012 by GhettoRice because: (no reason given)

link   
People are talking about Trayvon being in a gang and giving gang hand signs on some website, irrelevant what does that have to do with him walking home from the store? Did he have a history of gang banging in that neighborhood to justify why he was a threat to this gun toting man?
edit on 24-3-2012 by Chai_An because: (no reason given)

link   

NOT THAT I WAS EVEN TALKING TO YOU.... SO BUTT OUT... and learn to read not troll...

The poster said he was a thug and was pretty much a good for nothing... so I commented and said some may think the same of you and CONTINUED to make my point...

and how about practicing what you preach buddy... if my post was off topic then leave that to the mods to deal with...

Geez...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by cdesigns

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by cdesigns

Sounds like a bunch of lies to me.

Think whatever you want, the fact is he was expelled 10 days from his Miami school,

No, that is not a fact.
Where are you reading this?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

None of those things on his fb page are relevant. First people flash hand signs in pictures. I could problem find you hundreds of white girls posing making hand signs. Second i think there was one mention by someone else of "plant" or something people are assuming means weed. Possibly, but that is pretty open to post on a facebook wall. Where is there proof he was in a gang?

Also grow up, he wasn't prowling. One does not prowl with Arizona tea and skittles. Also I am pretty sure they have determined what he was doing? He was on his way to his dad's right?

Also.. unless Zimmerman had id'd the kid and knew his name and was on his facebook page looking at this then it is pointless to bring up. For all Zimmerman knows that is YOU walking out there, taking a short cut, or hell even lost after your car broke down. Stop being a dip#.
edit on 24-3-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
His background and even his intentions, had they been crime related, have nothing to do with this.

You cannot just kill someone because "you think" something.

link   

In regards to this one only has to look at Priors to see who had a past history of altercations with the law

link   

Originally posted by SmArTbEaTz

NOT THAT I WAS EVEN TALKING TO YOU.... SO BUTT OUT... and learn to read not troll...

The poster said he was a thug and was pretty much a good for nothing... so I commented and said some may think the same of you and CONTINUED to make my point...

and how about practicing what you preach buddy... if my post was off topic then leave that to the mods to deal with...

Geez...

ok
I get it now

Topic is Zimmerman and Martin not anybody here on ATS come on deny Ignorance
edit on 24-3-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by rebellender

Why do you even try? You are jumping all over the place and not adding to the discussion... bring something new to the OP or find a new thread... your comments are nothing more than assumptions.

Nothing I stated was after the fact... go back under the bridge... and please continue your education...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigfoot12714

but isn't self defense defined by the weapons used? i.e. if a person has a lethal weapon you can use lethal force. Martin had no lethal weapons and was (according to Zimmermann) intoxicated. The question of self defense shouldn't even be raised

I don’t believe so…

Florida has a ‘stand your ground’ law:

The law says that people who have a reasonable belief that their life is in imminent danger can use deadly force, no matter where they are, and they have no duty to see if they can escape the situation safely.
link

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Sorry dude but there is No Way a big 28 year old man with a GUN and a history of being in trouble with the law, and stalking these innocent unknown people in his community ( just cus he's paranoid) is going to be the victim in all this threatened by a skinny 17 year old kid. It doesn't add up. I'll bet this Zimmerman provoked this kid so he can get his jollies by shooting him. He behavior shows he's that twisted.. he continued to stalk the kid even after being told to stop by the 911 dispatcher.

One things for sure - when the Grand Jury finishes with Zimmerman he's going to be in jail and he'll get whats coming to him by the other inmates. it's going to force a closer look at these self defense type of laws and change them so people like Zimmerman cannot use them without concrete proof.

Nope.. just can't see the Zimmerman being threatened by the ki9d.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Witness has told me nothing,
the eye witness has a written testimony
to the police stating what they saw.

Where is that written testimony? What is the witnesses full name?

What the witness saw was treyvon attack
zimmerman first, a fight ensued and
sadly treyvon paid the price with his life
trying to beat up on zimmerman..

You are repeating yourself to a degree of mental illness.

THAT IS NOT HEARSAY

Yes it is. You are telling me something you heard said. That is hearsay. You were not there. Everything you say is hearsay.

The babble garbage the off with whiteys head
is all hearsay...

I am sorry, what language is that?

The g/f phone call is hearsay..

OK.

THE MOTHER PROCLAIMING it is her son
screaming on the tape IS HEARSAY..

Actually that is a guess.

What is not hearsay is the eye witness account
who can testify it was zimmerman screaming.

What eyewitness and where is this full account? You telling it to me is hearsay.

these backwoods lawyers trying
to make some money off this poor mans death

You have LIED about his height and weight, now you call a 17 year old a man.

HEARSAY.. Obama and his *loooooka lika mya suno*
is hearsay propaganda to garner support from
the sheeple who are eating the MSM's vile

What language is this again?

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join