It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by rebellender

None of those things on his fb page are relevant. First people flash hand signs in pictures. I could problem find you hundreds of white girls posing making hand signs. Second i think there was one mention by someone else of "plant" or something people are assuming means weed. Possibly, but that is pretty open to post on a facebook wall. Where is there proof he was in a gang?

Also grow up, he wasn't prowling. One does not prowl with Arizona tea and skittles. Also I am pretty sure they have determined what he was doing? He was on his way to his dad's right?

Also.. unless Zimmerman had id'd the kid and knew his name and was on his facebook page looking at this then it is pointless to bring up. For all Zimmerman knows that is YOU walking out there, taking a short cut, or hell even lost after your car broke down. Stop being a dip#.
edit on 24-3-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

except for the name calling thank you far making my point AGAIN

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
It seems to me the reason there's this polarization on this story is because people are in denial about how this society thrives off of stereotyping. There are many people who want to think everybody who wear certain clothing is a thug, or people with certain physical attributes are "up to no good". Chances are this is why Trayvon is dead and Mr. Zimmerman is under a legal magnifying glass because he was stereotyped as being "suspicious".

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SmArTbEaTz

Exactly, this needs to be a short point by point examination of what we know. At various junctions in the conversation opponents of the OP's perspective have tried to go in depth at a simple point counter point examination but all that seems to come in response is rhetoric.

To Rebel: please with what I have said above does my last quote about his actual sanctioning and actions compared to what was said by regulation of "watch" code would condone his actions?

For the sake of logic.

I have to paint baseboards
I'll be back later
edit on 24-3-2012 by GhettoRice because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

None of those things on his fb page are relevant. First people flash hand signs in pictures. I could problem find you hundreds of white girls posing making hand signs. Second i think there was one mention by someone else of "plant" or something people are assuming means weed. Possibly, but that is pretty open to post on a facebook wall. Where is there proof he was in a gang?

Also grow up, he wasn't prowling. One does not prowl with Arizona tea and skittles. Also I am pretty sure they have determined what he was doing? He was on his way to his dad's right?

Exactly, about facebook!

If prowling = He left his father's house, walked to the local 7-11, bought skittles for his younger brother, bought himself an iced tea, and then left to walk home, put on a hoodie when it started raining, all while talking to his girlfriend ... then our whole youth is screwed and doomed to die.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiramirabilis

If it quakes like a duck it must be a duck...

People seem to forget that

Zimmer followed/stalked the kid and had no legal right to do so.
Zimmer approached the kid and had no legal right to do so.
Zimmer questioned the kid and had no legal right to do so.

If Zimmer even laid a hand on the kid to ask him to stop, that's illegal and considered battery.

So would that give the kid a right to defend himself?
Do we even know if Zimmer told the kid who he was and why he was being stopped and questioned?

Important questions...

link   

link   
reply to post by LErickson

Aghk lured me back for a quickie, this is what I questioned earlier in the thread as to the legality of a eye witness talking with a news crew about a case during an ongoing investigation.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmArTbEaTz

If Zimmer even laid a hand on the kid to ask him to stop, that's illegal and considered battery.

Do we even know if Zimmer told the kid who he was and why he was being stopped and questioned?

Important questions...

The first and only thing that the girlfriend on the other end of the phone call heard, seconds before the line went dead, was Zimmerman approaching him to say "Why are you in this neighborhood?" and I think that speaks volumes.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Well its all going to come down to this country, our beliefs in the system and the justice that may prevail... all i know is, that if my crap was constantly being broke into and stolen, in my community, i will take all necessary means to ensure my family... MY things.. MY community is safe from thugs and people who are thief's... now whether or not he was out there up to nooo good, that is the next question... let The people and the system figure this out.... I on the other hand would have followed zimmermans footsteps to the T No one is gonna f with my things

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
If this is the case, watch what will happen.

In these situations where there appears that some kind of racism or race-related crime has been committed, the MSM jumps all over it because they see it as an opportunity to further inflame race relations and divide people. Let's be clear - the liberal command is not interested in improving race relations because that would not benefit them whatsoever. They prefer that we keep fighting amongst ourselves, whatever our differences.

Having said that, if this is indeed the way it went down, and the police confirm it, you'll hear a quickie story and then... NOTHING.

The media will bury it like Jimmy Hoffa and no one will ever hear another word about Trayvon.

-OR-

Suddenly Zimmerman will be hispanic after all, and they'll paint him as the victim and see what kind of mileage they can get out of that.

-Regardless-

Zimmerman seems to have been the instigator in a situation that resulted in someone's death. Ever if this version is true, he should be held responsible for the result in some way. A jury in the upcoming civil suit may hold him responsible as well.

edit on 24-3-2012 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-3-2012 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Okay... Keep in mind I'm replying to the OP and story on this, not the 20+ pages of...yeah.. since.. lol.

Oh brother.... now I have seen everything and everything stinks.

There are two totally different stories developing here as I see it.

#1). We have the story of a neighborhood watch captain who appears to have thought himself far more a cop than a citizen on patrol...and in hot pursuit. It's fair to say that no one but Zimmerman and apparent witnesses actually know what happened out there. It sounds bad... REAL bad... but there does appear to be a bit more to this. Fair enough..and we need to know more. (I still...for now...say he crossed lines and committed mansaughter, not a self defense shoot)

#2 We have the story of the authorities, the public and everyone who sees a way to gain points, political advantage or just stir a giant black pot of bubbling brew we call Racial hate in the United States.

On the first story...Wow...The plot is thickening and it's getting to be very interesting to hear more. I wish I could be hearing this in a climate of sanity and news of a factual basis, down the line.

On the second one..... I'm getting downright pissed off now. This is Saturday. These turkeys didn't just throw a file together and establish plans for a Grand Jury presentation LAST NIGHT. Why the hell didn't they think to mention this fact just a little SOOOOONER?! The whole source of deep rage against Zimmerman has been the perception that he's walking away from a bad shooting..perhaps outright murder in some minds..and they're allowing it to happen.

Now...We learn he's set for a GJ with a file all put together? Oh nice... Did Obama ask about a detail like this? Perhaps he didn't and so, didn't know the thinking of the authorities when he added his opinion like gas on a fire. I find it hard to believe though, and that is the most infuriating. Those who SHOULD have known..or known to ask...are some of the loudest out there making this situation the next Rodney King. All along..it seems...the whole BASIS for the outrage has been BS.

The public didn't know until the City apparently shared this little gem..but the public isn't who I'm upset about. OTHERS damn sure knew, or they should have known..and acted as if none of this was intended or being talked about.

So how much hate and discontent has now come to pass which never had to be...if the whole situation had been shared with a public everyone could SEE was coming to a full boil of hot rage??

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmArTbEaTz

Important questions...

they are important questions - seems like

and there are several types of quacking ducks in here - all ducking just the same

seems to me (and I'm just going to emphasize - seems to me) that stalking someone with a gun - no matter how scared you are - is still stalking someone with a gun. Who should be the most afraid at this point?

self defense - really ?

if the kid did attack him after he realized he was being chased - wouldn't that also qualify as self defense? Wouldn't the same laws apply to him?

if this does go to trial - it's going to be interesting to see what all comes out of this

let's just hope it's not if

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Eye witness accounts
SAW TREYVON ATTACK ZIMMERMAN first!!

I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point," John said.on the Sanford city website, Zimmerman said he was going back to his SUV when he was attacked by the teen.
But one man's testimony could be key for the police.
"The guy on the bottom who had a red sweater on was yelling to me: 'help, help…and I told him to stop and I was calling 911," he said.

Trayvon Martin was in a hoodie; Zimmerman was in red.

Sanford police say Zimmerman was bloody in his face and head, and the back of his shirt was wet and had grass stains, indicating a struggle took place before the shooting.
His statements to police were instrumental, because police backed up Zimmerman's claims, saying those screams on the 911 call are those of Zimmerman.

Are you retarded?
"John" commenting on a website is NOT WITNESS TESTIMONY.

Holy crap, are you seriously trying to pass this off as witness testimony?

Don't skip the key witness testimony it is in the op
He should of never attacked zimmerman
if treyvon never attacked zimmerman
then zimmerman would of had no right
to shoot him. The fact is per say the eye witness
they DID see treyvon attack zimmerman..which is not hearsay
THEY SAW it happen
A tragic event!!
Go play your trash somewhere else.
edit on 24-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

I already saw that you only had an anonymous web commenter so I hoped you were holding an ace card somewhere.

So you have NO WITNESS TESTIMONY?
What else are you lying about and why?

There is a witness that saw Zimmerman attacked. Police say they have a witness that told them Martin attacked Zimmerman before the shooting. The media interviewed this guy (JOHN) in the video below and police have taken his statement:

This witness corroborated Zimmerman’s story, which is why no charges have been filed.

edit on 24-3-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
People talking about the kid being suspended or expelled from school...

When I was in high school:

I graduated in the top 10% of my class, all AP classes, never missed an honor roll in my life, was an officer of student council and other clubs, volunteered constantly, was a member of the NHS, was awarded an academic scholarship to college, and guess what?

I was suspended my senior year, too, for being tardy. You're telling me I deserved to die for that?

Gang members and drugs were encountered on the daily and I, nor anyone I know, ever shot someone for "looking" a certain way.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

A "first hand witness" is an eye witness. There ARE no eyewitnesses you twit.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Nice deflection.
You are making Steve McQueen look bad, trolling in his image is a damn shame.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I heard a lot of people say "if it had been a white kid walking" and that has its own points, obviously. But one of my first thoughts, as a female, was what if it had been a girl walking?

What if it was a girl doing the same exact thing...do you think she would have been shot?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
double

edit on 24-3-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join