It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 26
105
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup
 



Well it's apparently ok to stalk someone if they are

Black
Tall
On the Phone
Wearing a hoodie
Walking
Walking in the rain
Walking in your hood

Plus many other reason people have noted.


Zimmerman was volunteering on the neighborhood watch…he wasn’t some vigilante out looking for a fight as he’s been portrayed here. I base that on what I’ve read so far…I’m sure more will come out.

The police didn’t make an arrest which means based on the evidence they’ve gathered there has been no crime.

Innocent until proven guilty!!


edit on 24-3-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)




posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag
 



When the Retreat at Twin Lakes community told Sanford police it wanted to start a neighborhood watch, city volunteer program coordinator Wendy Dorival spoke to them in September 2011. Her PowerPoint presentation, and a neighborhood watch manual the city makes available, both make clear: Don't confront. "The philosophy is, 'No weapons. Don't confront. Call the police,' " Dorival said Wednesday. She said that was her last dealings with the neighborhood, which chose its own leaders and had no sanctioning or accrediting relationship with law enforcement. The National Sheriff's Association said Wednesday it has "no information indicating the community where the incident occurred has ever even registered with the NSA Neighborhood Watch program."


What about this does not compute? Aside from calling the police, he did everything that is instructed not to be done by someone in a "sanctioned watch program" which again he was not.

Edit: and like I have pointed out before the only source the op has "fox13" cast, at the end the reporter even comments how the initial cop at the scene described it as "manslaughter" and "an unnecessary killing to prevent an unlawful act" ?


edit on 24-3-2012 by GhettoRice because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender


this again....lets break it down for even you,
911 isnt the Police
Martin wasnt a little 12 year old, he was 6'3" and 170


You obviously have a brain, friend, as you're capable of typing. How about using the gray matter to analyze a situation from a rational perspective?

"911 isn't the police" you're being shady with the message. Typical of someone on poor-footing in an argument.

Secondly, it doesn't matter if Martin were made of stainless steel, capable of lifting a car off its tires and singing the Star Spangled Banner while doing so. Martin had no reason to feel that he had to identify himself or justify his presence to anyone outside of a law enforcement officer. He was a guest/resident of the very community he was walking in. If he was in-fear of what Zimmerman was doing, he had EVERY right to defend himself against someone making him uneasy.

Zimmerman was stalking Martin and initiated the confrontation by getting out of his car. At that point, MARTIN had every right to defend himself against the aggressor.



posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJ
 
All of you people saying Trayvons background has nothing to do with this,were proably banging the drum that zimmerman was arrested for resisting arrest at one point or another in your eariler post.Now that the shoes on the other foot you don't like it.The question of this thread is why is the "fair and balanced" media hiding Trayvons past and flouting Zimmermans?



posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty
 


What are these damning facts of Trayvons past then?



posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by GhettoRice
 



What about this does not compute? Aside from calling the police, he did everything that is instructed not to be done by someone in a "sanctioned watch program" which again he was not.


I hadn’t seen that…this is a long damn thread!


Then Zimmerman clearly didn’t follow the rules set forth by the neighborhood committee. That doesn’t take away his right to defend himself under Florida law, though I’m sure he won’t be asked to take part in any neighborhood watch again. He violated the organizations rules…not state or federal law…big difference.

Look, Zimmerman may be guilty of stupidity for confronting a stranger at night while armed and in no official capacity, but stupidity isn’t illegal. Once he was attacked by Martin, and he WAS according to a witness and his own testimony, he had every right to use deadly force an NO OBLIGATION to walk away. Whether you agree with it or not, that is Florida law.
edit on 24-3-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chai_An

Originally posted by rebellender

Originally posted by atlguy
Let me break it down for the numbskulls:
1. Martin was freaked out by being followed by Zimmerman. This is evidenced by a phone call made to his girl-friend.
2. Zimmerman called the police and was explicitly told "do not follow him"
3. Zimmerman ignored a direct order from the police and approached Martin

Now, put yourself in Martin's shoes.

If someone were following me, harassing me and putting me in-fear, I sure as hell would confront this person. Armed or not. I'd want to know what the f-k was going on and why some goon was tailing me. If Zimmerman had done what he was told and left the kid alone - two things would change:
1. He wouldn't have gotten his ass kicked by Martin, thereby making him feel that he had to pull his gun
2. He wouldn't have shot Martin

So essentially, we have MARTIN as the one defending himself against being stalked - and getting shot by the stalker.

Period.
edit on 3/24/2012 by atlguy because: (no reason given)


this again....lets break it down for even you,
911 isnt the Police
Martin wasnt a little 12 year old, he was 6'3" and 170


If Martin was five hundred pounds it does not justify being killed for walking in the neighborhood. 911 gave sound advice for Mister Zimmerman and he didn't heed it, now look at the mess.

if you care to read the thread instead of jumping into the middle of it my only positions have been the president has added fuel to the fire, that clearly there are no charges to Zimmerman after 29 days . that I have stated that I have an open mind yet I have many times here taken hit after hit on even my Avatar instead of people reasoning that they are victim and getting hurt jumping on a wagon out of control hell bent on Country carnage of racial origin
edit on 24-3-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by atlguy
 



1. Martin was freaked out by being followed by Zimmerman. This is evidenced by a phone call made to his girl-friend.
2. Zimmerman called the police and was explicitly told "do not follow him"
3. Zimmerman ignored a direct order from the police and approached Martin



He ignored a direct order from police?? When?

Last time I checked a 911 operator has no authority to give orders. This is a free country, sir. Besides, if I remember correctly the 911 operator said “you don’t have to do that” but didn’t give him a direct order not to follow. Even so he was under no obligation to oblige.

If I’m attacked and getting my rear kicked at night by a dude in a hoodie I’m going light him up too…regardless what color he is.

The law in Florida is clear:


The law says that people who have a reasonable belief that their life is in imminent danger can use deadly force, no matter where they are, and they have no duty to see if they can escape the situation safely
link




SKITTLES ARE SUCH A DEADLY FORCE. Oh how I fear, what in the world would I do with my measly 9mm up against a bag of candy??? And, god forbid, what if it were a KING SIZED bag?!


Really? You wouldn't be "getting your rear kicked at night by a guy in a hoodie" if you stayed in your car, or simply didn't follow and chase him because you think he doesn't look like he belongs.



posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag
 


Thank you for this, and I was in no way trying to be rude.

What I am trying to get at is there is at least "reasonable doubt" in my mind, and that there cannot be the counter draconian idea of absolute innocence in any shady happening.



posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

Originally posted by Chai_An

Originally posted by rebellender

Originally posted by atlguy
Let me break it down for the numbskulls:
1. Martin was freaked out by being followed by Zimmerman. This is evidenced by a phone call made to his girl-friend.
2. Zimmerman called the police and was explicitly told "do not follow him"
3. Zimmerman ignored a direct order from the police and approached Martin

Now, put yourself in Martin's shoes.

If someone were following me, harassing me and putting me in-fear, I sure as hell would confront this person. Armed or not. I'd want to know what the f-k was going on and why some goon was tailing me. If Zimmerman had done what he was told and left the kid alone - two things would change:
1. He wouldn't have gotten his ass kicked by Martin, thereby making him feel that he had to pull his gun
2. He wouldn't have shot Martin

So essentially, we have MARTIN as the one defending himself against being stalked - and getting shot by the stalker.

Period.
edit on 3/24/2012 by atlguy because: (no reason given)


this again....lets break it down for even you,
911 isnt the Police
Martin wasnt a little 12 year old, he was 6'3" and 170


If Martin was five hundred pounds it does not justify being killed for walking in the neighborhood. 911 gave sound advice for Mister Zimmerman and he didn't heed it, now look at the mess.

if you care to read the thread instead of jumping into the middle of it my only positions have been the president has added fuel to the fire, that clearly there are no charges to Zimmerman after 29 days . that I have stated that I have an open mind yet I have many times here taken hit after hit on even my Avatar instead of people reasoning that they are victim and getting hurt jumping on a wagon out of control hell bent on Country carnage of racial origin
edit on 24-3-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)


I've been following this thread and you have been defending Zimmerman's actions so clearly you're on some bandwagon yourself.
edit on 24-3-2012 by Chai_An because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag


Innocent until proven guilty!!



Hes been proven guilty,already . You didnt read the pages and pages of his guilt?



posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJ
 



SKITTLES ARE SUCH A DEADLY FORCE. Oh how I fear, what in the world would I do with my measly 9mm up against a bag of candy??? And, god forbid, what if it were a KING SIZED bag?!


I guess you missed a part of the story…

MARTIN KICKED HIS A@#!! I don’t care if he had skittles or not, he whopped the man’s A$#!! I would have shot him too if I was getting beaten down in a dark parking lot.

Confronting someone about why they are there is not justification for beating the guy up. Once Martin crossed that line and attacked Zimmerman he put himself at risk…and in this case the worst case scenario played out. As I said before, the moral of the story is – Be careful who you start punching in the face for no good reason because you might just end up shot!


edit on 24-3-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by atlguy

Originally posted by rebellender


this again....lets break it down for even you,
911 isnt the Police
Martin wasnt a little 12 year old, he was 6'3" and 170


You obviously have a brain, friend, as you're capable of typing. How about using the gray matter to analyze a situation from a rational perspective?

"911 isn't the police" you're being shady with the message. Typical of someone on poor-footing in an argument.

Secondly, it doesn't matter if Martin were made of stainless steel, capable of lifting a car off its tires and singing the Star Spangled Banner while doing so. Martin had no reason to feel that he had to identify himself or justify his presence to anyone outside of a law enforcement officer. He was a guest/resident of the very community he was walking in. If he was in-fear of what Zimmerman was doing, he had EVERY right to defend himself against someone making him uneasy.

Zimmerman was stalking Martin and initiated the confrontation by getting out of his car. At that point, MARTIN had every right to defend himself against the aggressor.


are you Clairvoyant or were you there to see the events as many bleeding heart liberals have portrayed, 29 day after the fact there is not a story to bring Zimmerman to a crime. What am I missing



posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag


The law in Florida is clear:


The law says that people who have a reasonable belief that their life is in imminent danger can use deadly force, no matter where they are, and they have no duty to see if they can escape the situation safely
link




Let me get this straight. I can stalk someone while carrying a gun, confront that person scaring the daylights out of them, become "shocked" when that person get his dander up at my untoward behavior and then I can legally shoot him?

Dude.. that is NOT what those laws are for. This is a misuse of that law and I am confident the Grand Jury will see it too.



posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty
reply to post by SpaceJ
 
All of you people saying Trayvons background has nothing to do with this,were proably banging the drum that zimmerman was arrested for resisting arrest at one point or another in your eariler post.Now that the shoes on the other foot you don't like it.The question of this thread is why is the "fair and balanced" media hiding Trayvons past and flouting Zimmermans?



Because it doesn't have anything to do with this.

When he was shot the shooter did not see his facebook and did not know what his record in school was, so how can his background have ANYTHING to do with this?



posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
I have many times here taken hit after hit on even my Avatar


Your Avatar is awesome,actually.

I didn't know it had "agenda" written all over it.

Must be in Steve's pocket.......



posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

Originally posted by seabag


The law in Florida is clear:


The law says that people who have a reasonable belief that their life is in imminent danger can use deadly force, no matter where they are, and they have no duty to see if they can escape the situation safely
link




Let me get this straight. I can stalk someone while carrying a gun, confront that person scaring the daylights out of them, become "shocked" when that person get his dander up at my untoward behavior and then I can legally shoot him?



If you've been following this thread that precisely what some folks are saying.



posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by SpaceJ
 



SKITTLES ARE SUCH A DEADLY FORCE. Oh how I fear, what in the world would I do with my measly 9mm up against a bag of candy??? And, god forbid, what if it were a KING SIZED bag?!


I guess you missed a part of the story…

MARTIN KICKED HIS A@#!! I don’t care if he had skittles or not, he whopped the man’s A$#!! I would have shot him too if I was getting beaten down in a dark parking lot.


edit on 24-3-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)


How about Martin felt threatened by this guy with a gun stalking him and Defended himself by kicking his ass..

that's how it reads to me.



posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by rebellender
I have many times here taken hit after hit on even my Avatar


Your Avatar is awesome,actually.

I didn't know it had "agenda" written all over it.

Must be in Steve's pocket.......


he has a gun to protect himself, and he is happy



posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab
you know what keeps bugging me, that phone call to the police when zimmerman said he looked suspicious and the operator told him not to follow the kid, to know that if zimmerman would of listened none of this would of happened. should of went the other way and let the police do the job.


Being stubborn or hot headed and continuing pursuit is not the same thing as murder however.



new topics

top topics



 
105
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

log in

join