It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
One thing this story doesn't make clear is who threw the first blow. If Zimmerman grabbed the victim by the collar or gave him a push to get him going....

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Please sir don't do this, if you need to just go back and read what I have posted if you haven't read this whole thread as others have and as you slightly implied you had not.

I thought you understood in the last post that he clearly provoked an altercation by carrying a weapon and confronting/following a person.

Watch this as well for more insight.
www.wftv.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by SpaceJ

SKITTLES ARE SUCH A DEADLY FORCE. Oh how I fear, what in the world would I do with my measly 9mm up against a bag of candy??? And, god forbid, what if it were a KING SIZED bag?!

I guess you missed a part of the story…

MARTIN KICKED HIS A@#!! I don’t care if he had skittles or not, he whopped the man’s A$#!! I would have shot him too if I was getting beaten down in a dark parking lot.

Confronting someone about why they are there is not justification for beating the guy up. Once Martin crossed that line and attacked Zimmerman he put himself at risk…and in this case the worst case scenario played out. As I said before, the moral of the story is – Be careful who you start punching in the face for no good reason because you might just end up shot!

edit on 24-3-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

Seabag looks like you got your story strait to me

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Let me get this straight. I can stalk someone while carrying a gun, confront that person scaring the daylights out of them, become "shocked" when that person get his dander up at my untoward behavior and then I can legally shoot him?

Dude.. that is NOT what those laws are for. This is a misuse of that law and I am confident the Grand Jury will see it too.

First off, Zimmerman felt he was doing his civic duty as part of the neighborhood watch. From what I’ve read, he confronted the guy and asked what he was doing there. If Martin had said “I’m just going to the store for skittles” then I’m sure that would have been that until the police arrived. Instead, Martin decided to beat the stuffing out of the guy. Zimmerman didn’t pull a gun on him until Martin attacked him.

I know I’m right because the police investigated and no charges were filed. If a grand jury indicts Zimmerman it will be because NEW evidence surfaces or because of pressure from the REAL racists…Obama, Sharpton, Jackson et al.

Unless new evidence surfaces there will likely be no charges because Zimmerman was justified.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

reply to post by SpaceJ

SKITTLES ARE SUCH A DEADLY FORCE. Oh how I fear, what in the world would I do with my measly 9mm up against a bag of candy??? And, god forbid, what if it were a KING SIZED bag?!

MARTIN KICKED HIS A@#!! I don’t care if he had skittles or not, he whopped the man’s A$#!! I would have shot him too if I was getting beaten down in a dark parking lot.

Confronting someone about why they are there is not justification for beating the guy up. Once Martin crossed that line and attacked Zimmerman he put himself at risk…and in this case the worst case scenario played out. As I said before, the moral of the story is – Be careful who you start punching in the face for no good reason because you might just end up shot!

No one knows who laid the first hand besides the two of them. Which one seems more likely?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhettoRice
reply to post by seabag

Please sir don't do this, if you need to just go back and read what I have posted if you haven't read this whole thread as others have and as you slightly implied you had not.

I thought you understood in the last post that he clearly provoked an altercation by carrying a weapon and confronting/following a person.

Watch this as well for more insight.
www.wftv.com...

that witness didnt see the actual event,,,,whats your point

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

The only "real racists" I see here are the ones that keep saying "if a guy in a hoodie"...

Say what you mean and embarrass yourselves instead of cowardly hiding behind a stereotype of clothing.

edit on 3/24/2012 by SpaceJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
One thing this story doesn't make clear is who threw the first blow. If Zimmerman grabbed the victim by the collar or gave him a push to get him going....

Exactly. There isnt enough evidence presented to the Public,just yet,to really make a clear verdict of guilt. I personally had to change my stance on this,and let the emotional angle out of it. I am saddened Mr. Martin died. That is really the saddest thing in all of this . Pushing the guilty verdict,on another man,before hes even had a trial,is sad also.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

How about Martin felt threatened by this guy with a gun stalking him and Defended himself by kicking his ass..

that's how it reads to me.

He would of ran if he felt that
threatened..

The fact of the matter is he got pissed off
at zimmerman checking him out, when zimmerman
got out of the suv to check the road sign treyvon
thought he was tough # and attacked zimmerman.

HE WASNT AFRAID FOR HIS LIFE OR HE WOULD OF RAN!!!

Treyvon picked a fight with the wrong guy
and paid for his life.

Zimmerman had everyright to fire on treyvon
after treyvon ambushed him..
now the MSM is just spinning it twisting turning
it and you people just love tyranny because you
eat this BS up like flies on a poop patty..

SHAME ON YOU FOR CONVICTING THIS MAN
TRYING TO HANG AN INNOCENT PERSON...

This kill/hang whitey racist attitude MUST STOP NOW

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

If you consider the last person to hear him alive, the girl on the phone with him heard Zimmerman ask what he was doing in the neighborhood and then she heard a noise as if the phone fell, before the line went dead.

Sounds very much like he could have been grabbed from behind or shoved, resulting in the drop of his phone.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

I totally agree with you on this point. If Zimmerman not only confronted Martin but also put hands on him then this is a different story. If that is the case, Martin would have been justified in defending himself…for sure.

Typically, a person who is armed (concealed license) should know better than to put himself in a position like that but we just don’t know. If Zimmerman threw the first blow then he will likely be going to jail. The cases of concealed license holders being convicted of a crime involving a firearm (at least in Texas where I live) are negligible. Most carriers are smart enough not to put themselves into a position that might require deadly force.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

pretty big assumption for somebody not at the scene.

This is my issue of the deal....NONE OF US WERE THERE

Zimmerman has a history. Resisting arrest, battery on a cop, prone to violent outbursts. He claimed himself captain of the neighborhood watch but had no association with any neighborhood watch. He pursued someone for NO REASON WHATSOEVER and called the kid a coon.

Some assumptions get easier and easier to make.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

The point is you get a whole lot more from this girl than "john" which is the only corroboration to his story. All "john" says is that "the guy on the bottom in red said help". So what are you drawing from this story?

link   

Originally posted by rebellender

reply to post by SpaceJ

Seabag looks like you got your story strait to me

Both you reb, and seabag have picked up
on this story great.. NAILS HIT ON THE HEAD
your story is straight because it makes sense, it makes
sense because it is the truth...
It is good to see i am not alone in standing up for liberty
and justice for all!!!

Sonny you will come around soon
when all this information hits..
You will be able to see all the evidence
and in truth be able to see out of the MSM's skewed view
edit on 24-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

How about Martin felt threatened by this guy with a gun stalking him and Defended himself by kicking his ass..

that's how it reads to me.

He would of ran if he felt that
threatened..

OP, he did run. Have you even listened to the tapes? Glad we all agree now.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Zimmerman is a convicted criminal with a history of violence. Martin isn't.

If Zimmerman's father wasn't a former magistrate judge he would already have been in jail and this case closed.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Zimmerman felt he was doing his civic duty as part of the neighborhood watch

And as it turns out, he wasn't really in any official neighborhood watch.

Wasn't he on his way to the store or something? I know when I volunteered for my watch, I had to put a magnet on my car if i was driving (t-shirt if i was walking) and I cruised the neighborhood. I didn't do an impromptu scout on my way to the store--it was a schedule we had. I couldn't drive out of the neighborhood with the magnet on my car. There were certain people on certain days and then we logged our findings at the end of our shift. The team captain and other heads of the group had quarterly meetings with the sheriff's department and literature would be handed out to the volunteers with any changes in procedures.

So Zimmerman was basically part of some makeshift watch group put together by the neighborhood with no official rules or procedures put out or recognized by the local authorities.

What was it that gave him any authority whatsoever to do what he did? Nothing and no one except his own paranoid thoughts and self-inflated ego.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceJ

If you consider the last person to hear him alive, the girl on the phone with him heard Zimmerman ask what he was doing in the neighborhood and then she heard a noise as if the phone fell, before the line went dead.

Sounds very much like he could have been grabbed from behind or shoved, resulting in the drop of his phone.

Again,just like the witness who said Zimmerman was on the bottom,his girlfriend being a witness on the phone,is all hearsay.

Hearsay is information gathered by one person from another person concerning some event, condition, or thing of which the first person had no direct experience. When submitted as evidence, such statements are called hearsay evidence. As a legal term, "hearsay" can also have the narrower meaning of the use of such information as evidence to prove the truth of what is asserted. Such use of "hearsay evidence" in court is generally not allowed. This prohibition is called the hearsay rule.

link

Many believed Casey Anthony was guilty,OJ Simpson was guilty,and all the cops that beat Rodney King were guilty. We all know what happened after the facts,and evidence was presented.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Fight or flight.
Two different responses can be derived from the same amount of fear.

edit on 24-3-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelkhall
reply to post by LErickson

How about you just say what you are beating around the bush about? Please come out with it because I have a feeling it is going to fall flat.

Didn't realize I was beating around the bush about anything although I'm pretty sure you are going to be my spokesperson and tell me what I am thinking.

My comments are about the President of the United States getting involved in things that he has no business getting involved in.

So, what is it that I'm beating around the bush about? Please tell me.

I asked you because I am not sure but it is something or did you not mean to write this?

Originally posted by mikelkhall
Seems like he is trying to say something with his statements.

What does it seem like he is trying to say?

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join