It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 198
105
<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by LErickson
If Trayvon ran then he ran. The only way possible for him to then ambush Geogre is if George went in pursuit which you say he did not. Are you saying that Martin actually tricked Zimmerman into following him without knowing it just so he could jump the guy after he caught up with him when there was no reason for that guy to be following him anyway unless in Trayvon's mind that guy was up to no good.

Please see if you can explain any of this.


Treyvon has plenty of time to run
he runs, zimmerman has to
relay to the 911 dispatch which street
and way he ran. It is obvious to everyone
that if treyvon has time to run and zimmerman
could not catch up to him them treyvon lied in waiting
until he could get him a piece of zimmerman.


Was Treyvon a part time mind reader? Zimmerman says he ran....this is while Zimmerman is still in the car....How, please tell me all knowing, how would Treyvon ever had known that Zimmerman was gonna get out of his car and follow him? What reason would he have 'to hide to ambush'?

Unless, like I said, he is a mind reader.




posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by LErickson
If Trayvon ran then he ran. The only way possible for him to then ambush Geogre is if George went in pursuit which you say he did not. Are you saying that Martin actually tricked Zimmerman into following him without knowing it just so he could jump the guy after he caught up with him when there was no reason for that guy to be following him anyway unless in Trayvon's mind that guy was up to no good.

Please see if you can explain any of this.


Treyvon has plenty of time to run
he runs, zimmerman has to
relay to the 911 dispatch which street
and way he ran. It is obvious to everyone
that if treyvon has time to run and zimmerman
could not catch up to him them treyvon lied in waiting
until he could get him a piece of zimmerman.


Thats doesn't make sense, since it is known from the area map, that GZ was able to cut TM Off from the likely route he took.



posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75
Was Treyvon a part time mind reader? Zimmerman says he ran....this is while Zimmerman is still in the car....How, please tell me all knowing, how would Treyvon ever had known that Zimmerman was gonna get out of his car and follow him? What reason would he have 'to hide to ambush'?

Unless, like I said, he is a mind reader.


Why did treyvon not call 911
or run home when he was pretty close
zimmerman would of never caught up with him.
Ignoring the fact treyvon waited for something
proving treyvon was not scared for his life..
They were watching each other at one point
treyvon g/f told him to run and treyvon told her
he was going to take care of this guy,.
Answer this since treyvon ran why did
he not run home how did zimmerman catch up
to him unless treyvon wanted him too answer that.?



posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by pizzanazi75
Was Treyvon a part time mind reader? Zimmerman says he ran....this is while Zimmerman is still in the car....How, please tell me all knowing, how would Treyvon ever had known that Zimmerman was gonna get out of his car and follow him? What reason would he have 'to hide to ambush'?

Unless, like I said, he is a mind reader.


Why did treyvon not call 911


Blaming the victim is dispicable


or run home when he was pretty close


He was clearly cut off from doing that




zimmerman would of never caught up with him.


This is admittance that Zimmerman was following him. Congratulations, you've made some progress.


Ignoring the fact treyvon waited for something


You clearly don't understand what the word 'fact' means.



posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by pizzanazi75
Was Treyvon a part time mind reader? Zimmerman says he ran....this is while Zimmerman is still in the car....How, please tell me all knowing, how would Treyvon ever had known that Zimmerman was gonna get out of his car and follow him? What reason would he have 'to hide to ambush'?

Unless, like I said, he is a mind reader.


Why did treyvon not call 911
or run home when he was pretty close
zimmerman would of never caught up with him.
Ignoring the fact treyvon waited for something
proving treyvon was not scared for his life..
They were watching each other at one point
treyvon g/f told him to run and treyvon told her
he was going to take care of this guy,.
Answer this since treyvon ran why did
he not run home how did zimmerman catch up
to him unless treyvon wanted him too answer that.?


I will answer your questions after you answer mine and address my points.
What street sign was he looking for? How could 'neighborhood watch captain' not know the names of the only 3 streets in his neighborhood?

Would you like to change you statement that his neighborhood had 'many many streets'?

Please cite your source of claim 'treyvon g/f told him to run and treyvon told her
he was going to take care of this guy,.' ... source or you made it up, just like alot of other things you are making up.



posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75
I will answer your questions after you answer mine and address my points.
What street sign was he looking for? How could 'neighborhood watch captain' not know the names of the only 3 streets in his neighborhood?

Would you like to change you statement that his neighborhood had 'many many streets'?

Please cite your source of claim 'treyvon g/f told him to run and treyvon told her
he was going to take care of this guy,.' ... source or you made it up, just like alot of other things you are making up.



Lots of streets in that place look at the map..
Have not changed anything. To refresh the memory

The fact he did not run
home, was on top of zimmerman, leads me to believe
zimmerman having a gun would not start a fist fight.
If you take what the funeral director had to say treyvon
had no marks or bruises or signs of trauma, so that
would mean he never got hit and on top hitting
the guy on the bottom. If he was on top of zimmerman that means
treyvon was not trying to get away, at what point in a fist fight
can you not kill someone? If zimmerman did not have a gun
and killed treyvon with this bare hands would it make any difference?


edit on 6-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Seems like the disagreements over saint trayvons last moments are ongoing and showing no signs of slacking off, even though the Grand Jury will
Not be taking testimony from ATS contributors since I have heard neither from witness or Expert Witness' on here yet
So we all should be agreeing that anything said on here re:saint trayvons case is just that.speculation and opinion?So why the vitriol?



posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
198 pages? Really guys? You all are still stuck spinning your wheels over the Trayvon Martin manufactured story and arguing with each other?

The fact that people are paying so much attention to this non story is the bigger conspiracy. The media, the establishment, and the politicians (specifically Obama) have done their job brilliantly. They've completely taken the public conversation off real issues and created a new racial division in the United States.
edit on 6-4-2012 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by pizzanazi75
I will answer your questions after you answer mine and address my points.
What street sign was he looking for? How could 'neighborhood watch captain' not know the names of the only 3 streets in his neighborhood?

Would you like to change you statement that his neighborhood had 'many many streets'?

Please cite your source of claim 'treyvon g/f told him to run and treyvon told her
he was going to take care of this guy,.' ... source or you made it up, just like alot of other things you are making up.



Lots of streets in that place look at the map..
Have not changed anything. To refresh the memory

The fact he did not run
home, was on top of zimmerman, leads me to believe
zimmerman having a gun would not start a fist fight.
If you take what the funeral director had to say treyvon
had no marks or bruises or signs of trauma, so that
would mean he never got hit and was not on top hitting
the guy on the bottom. If he was on top of zimmerman that means
treyvon was not trying to get away, at what point in a fist fight
can you not kill someone? If zimmerman did not have a gun
and killed treyvon with this bare hands would it make any difference?


edit on 6-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)


this will be my last response to you. I can't talk to people that just blatenly make things up.

That neighborhood has 3 streets in it. That is it, I know all 3 street names by memory and ive never been to the neighborhood.
When you can admit that your man crush zimmerman's story has gaping holes in then we can resume the conversation. Otherwise I will just have to assume you are baiting the thread for your own amusement.

3 streets is not 'Lots of streets in that place'....



posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT
198 pages? Really guys? You all are still stuck spinning your wheels over the Trayvon Martin manufactured story and arguing with each other?

The fact that people are paying so much attention to this non story is the bigger conspiracy. The media, the establishment, and the politicians (specifically Obama) have done their job brilliantly. They've completely taken the public conversation off real issues and created a new racial division in the United States.
edit on 6-4-2012 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)


you make some good points and its crazy that this thread has gotten to 198 + pages people are very heated on this subject because i feel that people on one side are afraid of having their guns taken away and are one step away from becoming vigilantes themselves. those people are genuinely concerned and fed up with all the crime etc etc then you have people like me and here is what i'm worried about.

we do not need a nation of vigilantes walking around with concealed weapons thinking its appropriate to take the law into their own hands. in 99 percent of situations all you need to do is call 911 give a description, maybe write down a license plate number, and let them know where or when the suspicious activity is occuring. once you exit your vehicle or pursue in a foot or car chase, you are overstepping your boundaries because you are not a cop! a gun permit does not turn you into a law enforcement officer! if zimmerman gets away with this fair or not fair i can guarantee you more and more of these vigilante types are gonna come out of the woodworks and idiots are gonna start shooting people for everything from being cut off in traffic to being looked at wrong. these wild west wanna be deputy vigilante types keep getting emboldened by the joe horn case and similar stand your ground victories.



posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75
this will be my last response to you. I can't talk to people that just blatenly make things up.

That neighborhood has 3 streets in it. That is it, I know all 3 street names by memory and ive never been to the neighborhood.

3 streets is not 'Lots of streets in that place'....


Then how did zimmerman catch up to treyvon
unless treyvon was waiting for him?



posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT
198 pages? Really guys? You all are still stuck spinning your wheels over the Trayvon Martin manufactured story and arguing with each other?

The fact that people are paying so much attention to this non story is the bigger conspiracy. The media, the establishment, and the politicians (specifically Obama) have done their job brilliantly. They've completely taken the public conversation off real issues and created a new racial division in the United States.
edit on 6-4-2012 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)


This story is not over, and when the grand jury
comes out and there is no evidence that zimmerman
did not act in self defense, people are going
to act crazy and riot....
The grand jury is in 4 days and the treyvon
folks should be eating their words on that day.
At anytime the special prosecuter can come out
and tell us something.. When zimmerman is freed
of all charges we don't want to have to say we told you
so and need to see the evidence if they do because right
now it is looking good for justice for zimmerman..
They better hurry trump up some evidence.Do people
really want to see a riot? Let it go zimmerman is innocent
of murder.
edit on 6-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I think responsible gun owners undestand the diff between SYG and pursue



posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
MODS:It's all been said 5 times over...nothing new...time to close this one until next Tuesday?



posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
I think responsible gun owners undestand the diff between SYG and pursue

Zimmerman was not following anyone
he was going to looks for a street sign..

Funny people want to run now they know
they are wrong and the evidence, the lies the
MSM has been spouting, all has been
anti-zimmerman propaganda. All of it has
been lies and on tuesday lord willing
I will be in this thread to put the treyvon
folks to rest.
edit on 6-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem
 


Please show where I have been wrong about Zim/saint trayvon anywhere in this 198 pages?Please show where my statement implies I am running anywhere?Please show where a comment about the
Proper use of deadly force,as laid out in Tenn v Gardner 1984,which says once the threat has stopped,you cannot pursue and use deadly force,has anything to do with a neighborhood watch guy and a thug wannabe?
edit on 6-4-2012 by Bullypulpit because: Dog sh•t



posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by pizzanazi75
this will be my last response to you. I can't talk to people that just blatenly make things up.

That neighborhood has 3 streets in it. That is it, I know all 3 street names by memory and ive never been to the neighborhood.

3 streets is not 'Lots of streets in that place'....


Then how did zimmerman catch up to treyvon
unless treyvon was waiting for him?


You claim that neighborhood is huge with many streets, its not.
When you admit that the neighborhood only has 3 streets, with 3 street names, and you are embellishing when you say it has 'many many' streets we can talk again, until then you are a liar, and I have to question your motives for wanting to mislead the truth.

Thats the point lots of people have mad to you. You make up things, you assume things. you ignore things, and you skip over points you can't explain.

.



posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
I think responsible gun owners undestand the diff between SYG and pursue
I think that statement stands alone....a responsible gun owner(not applied in this case to neighborhood watch guy)understands that when the threat ends,his protection under Stand Your Ground ceases....you can't go chase the guy once he quits trying to rob/hurt you....again where is the(any) reference in
That to saint trayvon or Zim?



posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75

You claim that neighborhood is huge with many streets, its not.
When you admit that the neighborhood only has 3 streets, with 3 street names, and you are embellishing when you say it has 'many many' streets we can talk again, until then you are a liar, and I have to question your motives for wanting to mislead the truth.

Thats the point lots of people have mad to you. You make up things, you assume things. you ignore things, and you skip over points you can't explain.

.



Just show me any evidence that zimmerman did NOT
act in self defense.. The eye witness saw treyvon on top
of zimmerman.. Treyvon had time to run away and time
to get on top of zimmerman but no time to go home? Come on this does not make
sense at all. On tuesday treyvon supporters are going to have a rude awakening.
Any day now they could come out



posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
For that matter,where in a 198 pages did I ever claim Zim was a responsible gun owner?



new topics

top topics



 
105
<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

log in

join