It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 196
<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
when you, your family,
friends and neighbors had
been getting there stuff broke
into and robbed. They want a community
watch they can have one..
Zimmerman had every right to patrol
his neighbor hood, treyvon had no right
waiting for zimmerman, he ran he would of ran
home but he didn't he waited for zimmerman,
to come around the corner and then beat the
crap out of him!!

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
Did you have all that stuff in your book bag while you were in school?

Probably not, right?

I started off with "IN SCHOOL" so chances are pretty good huh?
I am not sure you are taking the time to read what you reply to.
Do you think I was too young for jewelry in high school?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by cdesigns
WHY SO MANY OF YOU ARE GIVING EXCUSES FOR TRAYVON BAD BEHAVIOR?

Are you saying he did something bad enough to warrant being executed?
If so, what is it?
If not, what is your point?

The dead kid cannot defend himself and it seems only sheep would go on the word of the guy still alive with the most to lose.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Executed is a kind of strong word....accidentally shot is a better phrase...saint trayvon wasn't one really ,he bears some responsibility

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

when you, your family,
friends and neighbors had
been getting there stuff broke
into and robbed. They want a community
watch they can have one..

Yes, but they don't want an armed vigilante who might shoot their child due to poor judgement.

Zimmerman had every right to patrol
his neighbor hood,

Not with a gun. He was not a duly deputized law enforcement officer.

treyvon had no right
waiting for zimmerman,

We don't know that he was "waiting for Zimmerman." We do know that he had every right to be in that neighborhood after dark. We do know that Zimmerman believed otherwise.

he ran he would of ran
home but he didn't he waited for zimmerman,

Repeating a speculation does not make it a fact.

to come around the corner and then beat the
crap out of him!!

Despite the absence of any physical marks on Zimmerman.
edit on 6-4-2012 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct formatting.

edit on 6-4-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-4-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Repeating any of this nonsense doesn't make
It factZim gets his day Tuesday,likewise all of us...til then NOTHING said on here is anything but speculation...saint trayvon will get his day

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by pizzanazi75

Eh.. You could source me your timeline rather than being a smartass. The one I read was from a news source that said Zimmerman called about 7 and the shots were around 7:25.

Even if it was in a shorter time frame my scenario is completely viable and you only focused on the time frame because you wanted to deflect from the scenarios likelihood.

I have linked the timeline...the timeline is only in question to you. Just because you like say he 'called around 7 and the were aronnd 725 is a flat out lie. I have link a video the timeline once or twice before, go find it.

You scenario is completely foolish and impossible.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Was Zimmerman's jacket zipped. This may make a difference. Zimmerman had a concealed carry weapon.permit. That means he can walk around with it concealed, not showing. So if his jacket was opened and the gun was exposed it seems that in and of itself could pose a deadly threat to Treyvon, thus allowing Treyvon to stand his ground and be legally allowed to strike Zimmerman because he 'reasonably believed his life was in danger of great bodily harm or death'..

Judging by this I don't think you understand what a concealed carriers license means. It doesn't mean it has to be concealed it means you CAN conceal it, seeing it would not justify Trayvon in attacking or standing his ground unless it was already pulled and aimed at him which is not what happened.

Its been reported that Treyvon asked zimmerman when approached 'do you have a problem?' zimmerman says 'no, i don't.....why if you had just called 911 on someone who you thought was suspicious, mostly like you thought they were a burglar, why wouldn't you say 'yes, i haven't seen you around here before, im george the neighborhood watch'. I mean that proves he is a liar....he did have a problem with Treyvon.

Get real, you know when someone says "do you have a problem" that that is not meant as a legit question but as aggressive posturing. It's like saying "wanna take this outside" and it doesn't prove Zimmerman a liar. I am done talking with you on this thread though because you have no interest in the real truth.
edit on 5-4-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

1. the experts disagree with you. Thati why it was brought up....what does 'concealed' mean to you. It means its not visible.
2. No you get real. If I had just called 911 on something, then followed them, and they asked if I had a problem I would say yes. It just shows that zimmerman is a liar and coward.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacedog1973

Originally posted by pizzanazi75

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by pizzanazi75

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Now a new enhanced version of Zimmerman 911 call 'reveals he did NOT utter racial slur' before shooting unarmed black teen

www.dailymail.co.uk...

But now CNN has enhanced the audio further and concluded that the 28-year-old may have actually said 'f***ing cold' on the rainy night of the killing in February.

LOL...well they should consult Zimmermans lawyers because he is reporting that Zimmerman said 'punks' ..

Lawyers: Zimmerman whispered 'punks' before shooting Trayvon Martin

Your guess is as good as mine.

Well actually from what I heard when they were talking about this on one of the talks shows Zimmerman would be better off agreeing with the people who said he said 'cold'....

He's f'd if he said 'coon'....thats obvious.
If he said 'punks' .. I heard one lawyer/expert say that that would indicate his state of mind that he had already made presumptions about Treyvon and that state of mind could constitute him being the aggressor....

So as it looks now your experts are his best bet!
edit on 5-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

Was it cold though? Is that credible as a statement? Rain isn't always cold. Its not a cold place either. He was wearing a thick jacket with a shirt underneath. He has been out of his car for a few moments. And we are expected to believe that he was swearing under his breath about the cold?

Doesn't sound credible to me. Thats the sort of thing people say when they open their front door and cold wind makes their nose freeze. This was florida. In the day it was quite warm if I recall.
edit on 6-4-2012 by spacedog1973 because: (no reason given)

I agree that is doesn't sound credible. I was just pointing out that according to lawyers on tv it would be better for his case if he said it was 'cold' and not ''punks' or 'coons'......

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

reply to post by spacedog1973

He UNDENIABLY said "punks."
If you listen with an open mind you can hear the "p" plain as day.
I have already covered the issue of if it was cold or not. I looked up the temperature for that night. I think the low was like 49-52? I don't remember, it's in this thread somewhere.So that may be cold for a Floridian especially with rain, but I am positive he said Punks and at first I thought it was coons. Absolutely no bias here. I started out thinking it was an unjustified racial murder just as the media portrayed it, I was the first person to rip on OP in this thread. I really think evidence suggests otherwise now.
edit on 6-4-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

If he said 'punks', according to experts that is a presumption of treyvons character and that would go to show his state of mind and thus could be used against him. Zimmerman would be smart to say he said it was 'cold'...but too late now for him....his lawyers said he said 'punks'.....zimmerman should have never let his lawyers speak or anyone else speak for him.....they just keep digging that hole even deeper.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by DavidWillts
I don't see what it matters as far as his 911 call goes. He could have been dropping N-bombs for all i care, that would not change the fact that he was assaulted.

that is where you are wrong and showing just how much you understand what 'hate crime' is. I guess you think its ok to drop N-bombs, as you say.

In your world it probably is.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
A retired magistrate judge from virgia.
Like take your traffic ticket to type juge....

Who spoke to the DA the night of the arrest. Last time I was arrested, my daddy did not get to talk to anyone on my behalf. I was younger than Georgey is now.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

So if a person makes a few pointless 911 calls in their life they automatically lose the right to defend themselves from crazed drug dealers?

Nah, that is stupid.
But if you are black and George Zimmerman does not know you then you lose the right to defend yourself from crazed wannabe cops.
Right?

Where did the crazed drug dealer come from?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
So tired of all this. I understand what happened, but because it was an african american kid and a mexican man, it blows up into something that is just justifying Trevon's parent's attempt at a payday.

So sick of seeing all these threads about something that happens EVERY DAY in the world.

You don't think it has anything to do with the fact that an armed vigilante shot a kid for no reason and then told the cops he had the right to and they just said ok?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
There's two sides to this case. There's the legal side of it that determines whether or not there's enough evidence to issue an arrest and bring charges against GZ.

Then there's the truth.

Since no charges have been filed yet against him, I'm only interested in the truth. Some people have their minds made up on what that truth is solely based on either their own belief system and what the law says. Other people have their minds made up that he's guilty based on their own belief system and due to the media's twist, lies and and spins of what happened.

Then there are some people that have gut feelings about what happened (me being one of these kind) but can't conclusively say one way or the other because there are too many unanswered questions and things that just don't make sense. If I personally had to sit on a jury today for this, based on what information has been made available, I could not convict him. The law says beyond a reasonable doubt and there's plenty of reasonable doubt for any scenario.

But with that said, just because there isn't enough evidence to arrest him does not equal his true innocence. Investigators had the green river killer in for questioning as a suspect years before he was actually arrested. Because they let him go that day due to lack of evidence, did that make him innocent? He did what he did, regardless of what the laws say about what can or can't be done.

Whether or not Zimmerman is truly innocent may never be known except in his own mind. It's very unfortunate that Martin will never get to tell his side of things and even more unfortunate, that fact is on Zimmerman's side.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I don't see what it matters as far as his 911 call goes. He could have been dropping N-bombs for all i care, that would not change the fact that he was assaulted.

When was he assaulted?
Where is any evidence he was assaulted?
Why do you just make things up?
Why do you need to make things up?
Why is it so important to defend Zimmerman to the point of lying?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
reply to post by DavidWillts

and in what state or country do those crimes justify a death sentence?

In Florida if you are attacked you can defend yourself, do you know anything about the case?

Just like happened here when Zimmerman attacked that skinny kid? So what is your issue?

Treyvaughnown

treyvaouwn

trelabacvwesn

treyvaghown

Traylablononvaughwn

travetyon

Trayvownghnawn

Treyvalanawawon

traeylabowghowun

treylobavaughwwen

Traeyvaughoawun

Trayvaughwawsn

Trayvaughauaown

Oh...I see what your issue is.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
Do you know who Tupac Shakur was? Yup. He even owned a horse ranch and wore 3 piece suits. Guess what! He was a thug to the fullest.

Marinate on that.

Soo, basically what you were spewing is complete and total nonsense. Whats up with the boner for St. Trevon?
edit on 5-4-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

But the Hispanic guy in the prison jumpsuit with an assault record who carries a gun and shoots people is an example of the all american hero!

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson

Originally posted by popsmayhem
A retired magistrate judge from virgia.
Like take your traffic ticket to type juge....

Who spoke to the DA the night of the arrest. Last time I was arrested, my daddy did not get to talk to anyone on my behalf. I was younger than Georgey is now.

Who spoke to the DA?

I have no clue, and you do?

Show me where his father talked to the DA..

Notice how the MSM is zipping their lips now?
The case against zimmerman as far as we know
with the evidence we have is falling apart..
edit on 6-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Yes they are.seems they have a new child in this case and it's behavior changes daily . This case is showing all the cards of "political correct MSM serving TPTB.
WE should be in fits over how this issue is playing out instead of arguing with each other over the play by play by play action of it

top topics

<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join