It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 201
<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75
So now you know better than a Retired Police Chief from Florida?

Ive posted 2 videos talking directly about this....did you watch them? I think not.

and not to mention....right back to ASSUMING treyvon 'had a hard time getting a hold of it'......you have no evidence for that.....and you know it...you have created so many stories in your mind you don't even know where you started....

It would be interesting if I had the time, just to see how many stories you have told that contradict each ...what a project that would be....
edit on 6-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

Know what it is like to have to kill a man>?
It takes a piece of your soul.
Zimmerman has to live the rest of his life
with that on his shoulders it is punishment
in itself. Zimmerman was not out to kill anyone
this guy did not get wound up off killing people.
The situation despite anyones opinion is tragic
and remember cooler heads prevail.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
george zimmerman the truth shall set you free! cooperate now and strike a sweet plea deal!!! have your gun license taken away, do a few years, pay big fines and come back and be a productive member of society while never getting any kind of job working security or law enforcement.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
Zimmerman was not out to kill anyone

Yeah - - but that's what Manslaughter is - - and what the original police investigator wanted to charge him with.

Of course its tragic - - all the way around for everyone on both sides.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Ive posted 2 videos talking directly about this....did you watch them? I think not.

and not to mention....right back to ASSUMING treyvon 'had a hard time getting a hold of it'......you have no evidence for that.....and you know it...you have created so many stories in your mind you don't even know where you started....

It would be interesting if I had the time, just to see how many stories you have told that contradict each ...what a project that would be....

Well, no, its not punishment enough that he has to live with it. That is a choice he made. You can't just killed unarmed teenagers that you chase down based on unfounded suspicions and not have to pay for that. Zimmerman seems to be a very very irresponsible gun owner who played by his own rules.

And you didn't address anything about the concealed weapon. If Zimmerman followed the law of florida and concealed weapons how would Treyvon ever have gone for it? It should have remained concealed. ..... right?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Anyone can open carry in any state, that does not have a law against it, like say AZ. It seems FL does have a law that states open carry, expect for coppers, is not lawfull :/
Source

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
In my state there is no law against UNconcealed weapons...if you get a CCW it's only for carrying concealed of you want ...what this has to do with the death of saint trayvon I don't know

Retired police chief from florida says in florida it must be concealed...see above video link I posted...I think he probably knows better than you would
I never said I lived in Fla.I said " in my state".State laws vary.As do municipal laws.
I'm glad they could find a retired police chief from Fla to talk about Fla laws.But I don't live in Fla which is,again,why I prefaced with"in my state"...I guess it's a reading comprehension thing?
edit on 4/7/2012 by Homedawg because: Stupid dimocraps

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

In my state there is no law against UNconcealed weapons...if you get a CCW it's only for carrying concealed of you want ...what this has to do with the death of saint trayvon I don't know

Retired police chief from florida says in florida it must be concealed...see above video link I posted...I think he probably knows better than you would
I never said I lived in Fla.I said " in my state"

You said....'...what this has to do with the death of saint trayvon I don't know ' first off, how rude of you to refer to a dead teenager in a disrespectful manner (we all know you are being underhanded using the word 'saint') ....secondly, it has alot to do with it because they were in FL and not your state....no one cares what the laws of your state are ..... if Zimmerman was walking around with his gun exposed then that alone is breaking the law...so it is important. We need to find out if his jacket was zipped up...it isn't in the CCV tapes....there are several issues this would bring up if he didn't have it concealed....like it or not it has a lot to do with this case...

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

I never said I lived in Fla.I said " in my state".State laws vary.As do municipal laws.
I'm glad they could find a retired police chief from Fla to talk about Fla laws.But I don't live in Fla which is,again,why I prefaced with"in my state"...I guess it's a reading comprehension thing?
edit on 4/7/2012 by Homedawg because: Stupid dimocraps

I comprehended just fine....like I said no one cares what the laws of you state are..and I never said anything about the laws in your state....and also in your original post you question what it had to do with this...i told you so now you know.....

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
My My and one wonders where all the anger that causes deaths like saint trayvon ' s comes from.Lots of real meanness being manifested over unproven speculation in connection with the death. Assumes facts not in evidence.The word shill comes to mind.
And here I thought you weren't going to talk to me anymore.
edit on 4/7/2012 by Homedawg because: Stupid dimocrap shills

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
george zimmerman the truth shall set you free! cooperate now and strike a sweet plea deal!!! have your gun license taken away, do a few years, pay big fines and come back and be a productive member of society while never getting any kind of job working security or law enforcement.

If the evidence and facts really support
that then a plea deal will not be needed.
This would go all the way to a jury..
I can rest assure on that..

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

If the evidence and facts really support
that then a plea deal will not be needed.
This would go all the way to a jury..
I can rest assure on that..

It should go to trial.

Honestly I think Zimmerman is a little slow.

He should never have been given a permit to carry a gun.

And if I'm gonna really blame anyone for this - - - I blame Zimmerman's family for being irresponsible.
edit on 7-4-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnneeIt should go to trial.

And if I'm gonna really blame anyone for this - - - I blame Zimmerman's family for being irresponsible.

They better be working hard, because they
take him to trial on nothing more then
what we have now then justice can not
and will not be served.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnneeIt should go to trial.

They better be working hard, because they
take him to trial on nothing more then
what we have now then justice can not
and will not be served.

I'm sorry - - but that's crap.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
If it went to trial, the witness John I think it was, alone is enough for the shadow of a doubt. Unless they can produce a better witness, which I doubt, we would be seeing the MSM jumping on that like a rabid starving dog on a slab of beef.... No honest juror could convict beyond a shadow of a doubt.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
If it went to trial, the witness John I think it was, alone is enough for the shadow of a doubt. Unless they can produce a better witness, which I doubt, we would be seeing the MSM jumping on that like a rabid starving dog on a slab of beef.... No honest juror could convict beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Don't under estimate.
While you are right,
lets think OJ trial
same jury just other way around

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

All it takes is one person, who sticks to the facts, ignores conjecture and theory, to hang the jury. If I was a juror, and this thread was the trial, I would vote not guilty. It would take a better witness to change my mind, one that shows trayvon being attacked first, then turning the tables on zimmerman. That is about the only thing I could think of that would change my mind at this point. Unless some new crazy evidence shows up, something from left field outta nowhere that I can't even imagine.
edit on Sat, 07 Apr 2012 02:01:13 -0500 by TKDRL because: can't type tonight lol

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

If I shoot your kid some night and claim it was self defense. You will be satisfied with that unless some evidence comes out eventually that I was lying?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by LErickson

Why, do you often get beat up by little girls or something? It's a dumb appeal to emotion, I am talking from a juror's point of view, and relatives of the case are not allowed to serve on juries, that would be a conflict of interest.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Cooler heads didn't prevail and are not prevailing whatsoever. That ship has sailed. Trayvon Martin is dead, and we have another potential race war (blacks vs society at large) on our hands in America. As for Zimmerman, he killed Trayvon, so ultimately, whether he was out to kill anyone is irrelevant. He did kill someone, and now he needs to be arrested.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

My My and one wonders where all the anger that causes deaths like saint trayvon ' s comes from.Lots of real meanness being manifested over unproven speculation in connection with the death. Assumes facts not in evidence.The word shill comes to mind.
And here I thought you weren't going to talk to me anymore.
edit on 4/7/2012 by Homedawg because: Stupid dimocrap shills
The anger comes from people like you saying things like "saint trayvon" and showing absolutely no respect towards the deceased...........or the living. You're being very mean, rude, and classless and trying to act as if you're s**t is clean, and it isn't.

top topics

<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join